Dublin Toyota

Sales Representative

March 11, 2017

"DO NOT TRUST THEM"

- Jeff Newman

DO NOT TRUST DUBLIN TOYOTA! Charged me $1000 more than I was quoted for running boards on the vehicle I purchased. Then they slipped in the CILAJET for $1495 without ever mentioning I would be charged. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! If you read the reply below they say I wanted the CILOJET. I DID NOW WANT IT. The salesman Jordan walked out to me and said "By the way, you get this." and pointed at the CILOJET advertisement on the table I was sitting at. He implied that it was free with my purchase. NO ONE EVER MENTIONED A COST. Including the finance guy who would not stop talking about his family while we were going through the endless paperwork. THAT'S PART OF THE SCAM. He keeps talking so you don't focus on what you're signing. Stay away from the salesman named Jordan.

February 21, 2017

"Larissa Watt"

- Rdiyab

I would like to thank Larisa for the great experience my wife and I had when buying our car from Dublin Toyota. Larisa is very knowledgeable and got us the car we wanted, answered all our questions, and guided us to buy the right car. I will always go back to Dublin Toyota because of sales people like Larisa that is honest and sincere. I have previously purchased a car from Ferooz at Dublin Toyota and he is also a top-notch sales guy.

August 24, 2016

"Bad service and rip off purchase servicing offers"

- hcher01

I have purchased 75k miles service and they just did oil change for every 5k miles. Since it is synthetic oil basically they just changed oil only every 10k miles about 7 times on my Sienna till 75k miles. For that I have paid $1500 which is worth less and simply rip off. Also their service is pretty bad. My car was in need of alignment and they never suggested to do alignment. I had to drive my car for upto 25k miles without alignment. Finally i took my car to Big O Tires and it is totally out of shape and my front two tires worn out so fast even thou tires are having only 20k miles on them.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $39250