Dublin Toyota

Sales Associate

July 27, 2017

"Service of Used Car"

- VIKAS P

Team helped me in resolving my issues with car. Service team person Bianca was really good in taking care of customer issues to their full satisfactions

Bianca in Service

July 10, 2017

"Worst experience "

- Nazli

Too many issues: 1. Bought my van from Toyota roughly 2 years ago, there were 2 recalls - airbag and sliding door, and I was never notified because Toyota failed to update my info in their system even though I bought the van from a dealership itself. 2. In regards to the service center, I came in at 7pm to fill out an additional driver form w my husband since we had to put into a car rental, and they closed their garage door on the roof of my van, refuse to pay for it saying I was trying to skid in last min which is not true. Its a drive through service center w speed bumps, no one monitored the garage and just closed it, damage is on the top of my van and I was on the speed bump w no visibility or foresight that someone would close a garage door on a car without looking. Who does that in a high traffic area? I've never had a ticket, violation, nothing, I'm 9 months pregnant, due in 10 days, w two toddlers in the back and my husband sitting in the back since we have the airbag recall, and they were negligent enough to close the garage door on the roof of my van. I notified my insurance and am taking them to court. The manager in question who refused to pay for damages was Marcus Mendiola, and then the other associate Harold accused me of trying to sneak in there...a 9 month pregnant woman, with 2 toddlers and my husband, as if endangering my family's life and my unborn child were that critical. My blood pressure went through the roof. I have 0 tickets, a spotless DMV record, went in for a simple oil change to make sure my car was properly maintained before I had a child, and had to deal with some very arrogant Toyota associates who are not taking ownership of their negligence. I will never bring my car back here, except for the recall which they have to fix, but they will not get a dime from me for their mistreatment and negligence. I wished I had read the other negative reviews prior, but I never could have imagined that the Toyota service center could be this unprofessional and negligent.

Marcus Mendiola, Harold

April 23, 2017

"wish i had read the review before i went there"

- deedee

Please be very careful when buying from this dealer. read EVERY word before signing ANYTHING. ask for a copy of everything, even just a little piece of scrap paper. their trick is to ask you write your name on a little piece of paper saying your signatures look different in different places. later they would add words to that little piece of paper when you are not looking. when signing contract and other paper work, don't believe them if the finance person says he's having a baby sitter crisis at home and need to go home as soon as you are done signing. take the time and ask them to go over the contract item by item. the scam is to make you feel bad for him and you want hurry to finish signing so he could leave to attend his baby. during this whole distraction, they changed the price, the interest rate for financing, and other terms on the contract. i bet the finance person’s baby sitter ‘threatens to quit’ every time he has a customer, if he has a baby at all, that is, when I called them out on the changes, they said it was for internal accounting purposes, and those changes wouldn’t impact my payments. Well, if they tell this lie to you, please do not believe them, and ask them to go over the contract item by item again and ask why there are changes that favor them. When I caught them red handed, they said oh that finance person is new and wasn’t familiar with how they do things, and those changes should not have been made! I’m reporting their fraudulent practice to better business bureau. I always assume the best in others and don’t want to believe what they say about dealers, that’s such a sad human affair. i don't know how these people sleep at night.

William Suntay
Other Employees : the finance person sitting in the cube next to the read entrance who might or might not have a baby

Used 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $32988