Dublin Toyota

Fleet Sales Manager

February 21, 2017

"Larissa Watt"

- Rdiyab

I would like to thank Larisa for the great experience my wife and I had when buying our car from Dublin Toyota. Larisa is very knowledgeable and got us the car we wanted, answered all our questions, and guided us to buy the right car. I will always go back to Dublin Toyota because of sales people like Larisa that is honest and sincere. I have previously purchased a car from Ferooz at Dublin Toyota and he is also a top-notch sales guy.

August 24, 2016

"Bad service and rip off purchase servicing offers"

- hcher01

I have purchased 75k miles service and they just did oil change for every 5k miles. Since it is synthetic oil basically they just changed oil only every 10k miles about 7 times on my Sienna till 75k miles. For that I have paid $1500 which is worth less and simply rip off. Also their service is pretty bad. My car was in need of alignment and they never suggested to do alignment. I had to drive my car for upto 25k miles without alignment. Finally i took my car to Big O Tires and it is totally out of shape and my front two tires worn out so fast even thou tires are having only 20k miles on them.

June 08, 2016

"Purchase of 2013 Toyota Corolla S"

- karanne38

Cesar Alvarez was extremely helpful in the purchase of my Corolla. He made the whole process very easy. I highly recommend him for purchasing a car. I enjoyed my experience with the entire team and the finance group were helpful and my deal was turned around quickly. I suggest you visit the showroom at Dublin Toyota for either new or used Toyota vehicles.

2017 Toyota Corolla