Dublin Toyota

Sales Representative

April 10, 2017

"Dream Car"

- Pure

I found my dream car and was fortunate enough to have Rebecca as my sales representative. She surprised me when I talked to her for the first time over the phone. She was the opposite of what I had expected from my previous experiences with car sales. Rebecca was so friendly that I felt comfortable asking her those tough questions about my car of interest. She assured me by answering anything I had to ask. She was warm and communicated everything she knew about the car. She was also prompt with her services and did what I asked to fulfill any unknown concerns. I developed a level of trust that is unmeasurable. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate Rebecca's service and motivation to make me happy as a customer. I trusted her enough to fly to California and purchase my car! I would recommend Dublin Toyota to anyone (get Rebecca if you can)! She was a great representation for the dealership and deserves many thanks and kudos. The staff was great too. Thank you thank you thank you Rebecca for making my car buying experience such an excellent one. I cannot thank you enough!

March 11, 2017

"DO NOT TRUST THEM"

- Jeff Newman

DO NOT TRUST DUBLIN TOYOTA! Charged me $1000 more than I was quoted for running boards on the vehicle I purchased. Then they slipped in the CILAJET for $1495 without ever mentioning I would be charged. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! If you read the reply below they say I wanted the CILOJET. I DID NOW WANT IT. The salesman Jordan walked out to me and said "By the way, you get this." and pointed at the CILOJET advertisement on the table I was sitting at. He implied that it was free with my purchase. NO ONE EVER MENTIONED A COST. Including the finance guy who would not stop talking about his family while we were going through the endless paperwork. THAT'S PART OF THE SCAM. He keeps talking so you don't focus on what you're signing. Stay away from the salesman named Jordan.

February 21, 2017

"Larissa Watt"

- Rdiyab

I would like to thank Larisa for the great experience my wife and I had when buying our car from Dublin Toyota. Larisa is very knowledgeable and got us the car we wanted, answered all our questions, and guided us to buy the right car. I will always go back to Dublin Toyota because of sales people like Larisa that is honest and sincere. I have previously purchased a car from Ferooz at Dublin Toyota and he is also a top-notch sales guy.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $39250