Dublin Toyota

Larisa  Watts, Sales Associate, Dublin Toyota

Larisa Watts

Sales Associate

August 24, 2016

"Bad service and rip off purchase servicing offers"

- hcher01

I have purchased 75k miles service and they just did oil change for every 5k miles. Since it is synthetic oil basically they just changed oil only every 10k miles about 7 times on my Sienna till 75k miles. For that I have paid $1500 which is worth less and simply rip off. Also their service is pretty bad. My car was in need of alignment and they never suggested to do alignment. I had to drive my car for upto 25k miles without alignment. Finally i took my car to Big O Tires and it is totally out of shape and my front two tires worn out so fast even thou tires are having only 20k miles on them.

June 08, 2016

"Purchase of 2013 Toyota Corolla S"

- karanne38

Cesar Alvarez was extremely helpful in the purchase of my Corolla. He made the whole process very easy. I highly recommend him for purchasing a car. I enjoyed my experience with the entire team and the finance group were helpful and my deal was turned around quickly. I suggest you visit the showroom at Dublin Toyota for either new or used Toyota vehicles.

May 29, 2016

"Buyinga new car was a great experaince"

- Paramjit Kaur

MY uncle took me to dealership where i bought anew car Toyota Camry.. I got very good price and service.. BJ Sidhu was my sales rep and Mark in finance was very helpful and cheerful.

2017 Toyota Land Cruiser