Dublin Toyota

William  Suntay, Sales Associate, Dublin Toyota

William Suntay

Sales Associate

April 23, 2017

"wish i had read the review before i went there"

- deedee

Please be very careful when buying from this dealer. read EVERY word before signing ANYTHING. ask for a copy of everything, even just a little piece of scrap paper. their trick is to ask you write your name on a little piece of paper saying your signatures look different in different places. later they would add words to that little piece of paper when you are not looking. when signing contract and other paper work, don't believe them if the finance person says he's having a baby sitter crisis at home and need to go home as soon as you are done signing. take the time and ask them to go over the contract item by item. the scam is to make you feel bad for him and you want hurry to finish signing so he could leave to attend his baby. during this whole distraction, they changed the price, the interest rate for financing, and other terms on the contract. i bet the finance person’s baby sitter ‘threatens to quit’ every time he has a customer, if he has a baby at all, that is, when I called them out on the changes, they said it was for internal accounting purposes, and those changes wouldn’t impact my payments. Well, if they tell this lie to you, please do not believe them, and ask them to go over the contract item by item again and ask why there are changes that favor them. When I caught them red handed, they said oh that finance person is new and wasn’t familiar with how they do things, and those changes should not have been made! I’m reporting their fraudulent practice to better business bureau. I always assume the best in others and don’t want to believe what they say about dealers, that’s such a sad human affair. i don't know how these people sleep at night.

William Suntay
Other Employees : the finance person sitting in the cube next to the read entrance who might or might not have a baby

April 10, 2017

"Dream Car"

- Pure

I found my dream car and was fortunate enough to have Rebecca as my sales representative. She surprised me when I talked to her for the first time over the phone. She was the opposite of what I had expected from my previous experiences with car sales. Rebecca was so friendly that I felt comfortable asking her those tough questions about my car of interest. She assured me by answering anything I had to ask. She was warm and communicated everything she knew about the car. She was also prompt with her services and did what I asked to fulfill any unknown concerns. I developed a level of trust that is unmeasurable. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate Rebecca's service and motivation to make me happy as a customer. I trusted her enough to fly to California and purchase my car! I would recommend Dublin Toyota to anyone (get Rebecca if you can)! She was a great representation for the dealership and deserves many thanks and kudos. The staff was great too. Thank you thank you thank you Rebecca for making my car buying experience such an excellent one. I cannot thank you enough!

Rebecca

March 11, 2017

"DO NOT TRUST THEM"

- Jeff Newman

DO NOT TRUST DUBLIN TOYOTA! Charged me $1000 more than I was quoted for running boards on the vehicle I purchased. Then they slipped in the CILAJET for $1495 without ever mentioning I would be charged. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! If you read the reply below they say I wanted the CILOJET. I DID NOW WANT IT. The salesman Jordan walked out to me and said "By the way, you get this." and pointed at the CILOJET advertisement on the table I was sitting at. He implied that it was free with my purchase. NO ONE EVER MENTIONED A COST. Including the finance guy who would not stop talking about his family while we were going through the endless paperwork. THAT'S PART OF THE SCAM. He keeps talking so you don't focus on what you're signing. Stay away from the salesman named Jordan.

Jordan (salesman)