Durocher Auto Sales

Durocher Auto Sales Info

sharonleigh
7/07/2015

"Patience is a Virtue"

In purchasing my 3rd Jeep I knew what I wanted in a vehicle. Tyler James spent a full month researching and getting the best deal for me. I was really impressed with his patience and listening to what I wanted in my next vehicle. I also did my own research and would send him listings from across the state. He patiently delved into the jargon and we went from there. The icing on the cake was when I finally found the one -he switched the license plates and just had to wash off my back plate because it was dirty and he couldn't put it on the new set of wheels. Tyler is very professional and works to provide customers with a feeling of satisfaction. He accepts a challenge and looks to provide the best possible outcome, all with friendliness and courtesy. I look forward to my next purchase and working with Tyler James.

Tyler P. James

Buzzy453
8/08/2014

"Wow! I must look stupid "

I have been purchasing vehicles now for over 40 years. I have never ever been told by any dealership besides this one that the discount is already factored into the listing price. I All I have to say is WOW !

Dennis Durocher

kj112010
10/29/2013

"I went to the dealership to look at a certain vehicle I..."

I went to the dealership to look at a certain vehicle I had seen on their website . This vehicle has already been sold. Chad immediately started looking for comparable vehicles in the price range I was looking for . Within an hour he had shown me a truck on the lot , exactly what I was looking for and more . Great team approach in this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great experience .

Siminov
10/12/2013

"This was my first new purchase and I was extremely..."

This was my first new purchase and I was extremely pleased with Chad. In what seemed like no time at all he helped me through the process and sold me on a new jeep. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I will look for him in my future buisness with Durocher's. Thank you, Ken Maurer

Joshashline1
10/09/2013

"My fiancé and I were looking for a great deal. And..."

My fiancé and I were looking for a great deal. And we talked with Robert from Durocher Auto Sales, and we drove away with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler. Robert has been the dealer I have dealt with. If you go to Durocher. Ask for Robert!

Robert Geiger

Jude70
9/30/2013

"We have done business with Durocher Auto for years now,..."

We have done business with Durocher Auto for years now, and never had a bad experience. All of their have employees that we have dealt with have always treated us so well, and we always have a good time while we are there. They have always helped us in any way we have needed, with a great attitude. Chad Deso was a new employee to us, but we enjoyed our whole experience with him.

crow3578
9/18/2013

"Very easy to work with, answered the many questions I..."

Very easy to work with, answered the many questions I had. Just a nice, smooth transaction. I would highly recommend going to Durocher to find your new vehicle. No pressure sales at all.

Ben Bright

sadeskat
9/13/2013

"This is my second vehicle that I have bought from..."

This is my second vehicle that I have bought from Durocher. The service is excellent and Robert was great about getting me in a new vehicle. He was very helpful an friendly. Also the service team an all the other staff are great an I know it takes a lot to run a business like they have an it has been around for quite awhile. I will always recommend the jeep, an Robert is an awesome salesmen makes you feel comfortable an answers all your question. Thank you all Patty

Robert Geiger

rhonda013
8/20/2013

"Our overall experience was GREAT!!! Charles was very..."

Our overall experience was GREAT!!! Charles was very friendly ,interested in our vehicle needs and budget concerns. His service was beyond our expectations as he took time out of his vacation to solve a small glitch in our paper work and made sure we received our vehicle before leaving on vacation as we needed the truck to pull the camper!! If you are looking for a used or new vehicle go see Charles vanAuken!!! Forget the rest just go see the best ....Durocher Auto Sales and Charles vanAuken!!!!!!! :)

Charles vanAuken

sammy0383
8/08/2013

"My experience at Durocher Auto was by far the best I have..."

My experience at Durocher Auto was by far the best I have ever had buying a car!! Charles, Rodney and Tim were so kind and helpful. They took the time to answer all of my questions (two and three times), they all made sure I felt confident in my buying decision. The service was excellent and an overall a GREAT experience!! I will definitely recommend Durocher Auto every chance I get! Thanks so much for such great service.

Rodney Douglas, Tim Lemos, Charles vanAuken