Durocher Kia

Durocher Kia

Durocher Kia Info

Brendacar
12/28/2012

"Carey at Durocher Kia was excellent to work with.He put..."

Carey at Durocher Kia was excellent to work with.He put us in a great car with a payment below what we were expecting.He found us all the rebates and special offers to achieve our goal.This is the first time I have left a car dealer feeling like I got a great, fair deal.Thanks to Carey and the Durocher staff for a great day.

December 31, 2012

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you so much for the kind words ... I think we're blushing :o) It means a lot to us to hear that we did our job right by making you feel valued, respected, and appreciated. Without wonderful folks like you, we wouldn't be here! Welcome to the Durocher Kia Family!! On behalf of Carey, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business. Best wishes for a safe, healthy, happy New Year! ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

drichards7997
12/27/2012

"My wife and I went to the dealership not knowing exactly..."

My wife and I went to the dealership not knowing exactly what we wanted for a car. We were current owners of a 2006 KIA Sorento, but didn't know if we wanted another Sorento or the KIA Soul. We took a test drive in the Sorento and read the different reviews of the changes in the overall design of the new Sorento and were impressed. When we finally decided to that we were going to purchase the new Sorento, Carey Frennier was extremely helpful. We financed the car through KIA Motor Finance and the process went seamlessly thanks to Carey's thoroughness. The process was seamless. Carey arranged for the vehicle to be registered so there was no hassle of waiting in line at the NY DMV to get the plates and pay the sales taxes. Outstanding service all around.

December 31, 2012

Congratulations on your new Kia Sorento! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's important to us that our customers realize that we're not just "out to make a sale" but rather are here to provide fair deals to valued customers and build long term relationships. We look forward to seeing you again soon! On behalf of Carey, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business. From our family to yours, we wish you a safe, healthy, and happy New Year! ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

ValerieConte
12/04/2012

"I dealt with Lisa Crosby initially via email as I am from..."

I dealt with Lisa Crosby initially via email as I am from VT and saw the car listed online. I wanted to settle on a price first so as not to waste my time traveling to Plattsburgh. She was very good about communicating with me via email and negotiating a price with me. Once we settled on a price, we started dealing with Ross. He, like Lisa, was very accommodating and treated my husband and I with the utmost respect. It took us a day or two to get over there to check the car out and we were never pressured to hurry to purchase the car. Once they knew we were seriously interested, they even held the car for us without so much as a deposit. I had looked at cars at 4 dealerships prior to this and each time was given the "you'd better hurry before someone else buys it and you won't find a better car at a better price" routine. It was so refreshing to be free of the b.s. we were given at other dealerships. I feel we got a good price painlessly. We had a little kink related to the cross state sale but the Michael Lawyer came up with a good solution to eliminate any inconvenience for us. I'm sure it was a pain for them to do this type of sale but we were never made to feel like it was. We did dicover an issue with an oil leak right after purchase but they did cover this under the one month warranty without argument. Our experience was that we were given top of the line customer service and I would recommend Durocher without hesitation!

Ross McCallister, Lisa Crosby, Michael Lawyer and Jamie Major

December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays and congratulations on your new Honda - or should we say congratulations to your son and daughter on his new Honda so they no longer have to share :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Your kind words were a wonderful gift to us this holiday, and the trust that you've placed in us is an honor and a blessing. Welcome to the Durocher Kia family! Our best wishes for a safe, healthy, and happy new year! ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

gheorghe
10/26/2012

"I purchased my Kia Rio EX 2013 on september 24 2012.Mr..."

I purchased my Kia Rio EX 2013 on september 24 2012.Mr Larry Durocher was my sales person on that day. He was friendly knowlegible and patient. That is why I bought my Kia from him instead of Hyundai from Garvey. Also Mr.Ross took his time to explain to me all the features of the car and I was introduced to all the service employee. Everybody made me feel like a VIP.

October 31, 2012

Congratulations on your new Kia Rio! At Durocher you ARE a VIP! We look forward to serving your vehicle needs for many years to come! On behalf of Larry, Ross, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business. ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

franklcb
10/26/2012

"I had extensively researched the Kia Optima SX and..."

I had extensively researched the Kia Optima SX and stopped in to physically look at the vehicle. Carey was extremely helpful, and the least pushy sales rep that I have ever encountered. He recognized the fact that I had researched the car and did not feel the need to cover the same real estate twice, so to speak. He was able to locate and secure the vehicle in the color and configuration that I was looking for immediately. I ordered the car the same day. It was available for pickup two days later. My only reservation with the car is with the Tire Mobility Kit that is used in lieu of a spare tire. I'm concerned that the puncture sealant will ruin the TPMS sensor if used, thus requiring an expensive replacement.

October 31, 2012

Congratulations on your new Optima SX! That is a gorgeous car!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to us to hear that you did not feel pressured and that you are satisfied with us and your new vehicle. Our commitment to your satisfaction continues. If you have any questions at all regarding your new Optima, including the Tire Mobility Kit, please do not hesitate to contact our Service Manager, Jeff Brown. On behalf of Carey, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business. ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

tina214
10/01/2012

"Very friendly group of people! Very communicative about..."

Very friendly group of people! Very communicative about the buying process and very accommodating to us!!! Would definitely recommend Durocher Kia to anyone looking for a great value and great customer service! Thanks!!!!

October 10, 2012

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for all the kind words ... I think we might be blushing (LOL)! Did we mention there's a $50 Referral Fee for everyone you send to us who purchases a vehicle?!?!? Just make sure they give us your name when they first come in and, if they buy, we mail you $50! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Durocher Kia family. We're honored by your business and humbled by your kind words. We look forward to serving your vehicle needs for many years to come. On behalf of all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business! ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

Debbie63
9/28/2012

"Carey was very pleasant and give me time to get all the..."

Carey was very pleasant and give me time to get all the paperwork I needed to get the new car. I had a another lean on my used car and it took three days to clear it. I kept calling Carey and he say that it was fine and he would wait.

Debra Dubuque

September 28, 2012

Congratulations on your awesome new Kia Optima!!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words and we're grateful for your business. We look forward to serving your vehicle needs for many years to come. On behalf of Carey, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, welcome to the 'Durocher Family'! ~ Lisa Crosby, E- Business Development Manager ~

dessurr
9/04/2012

"I thought Ross McCallister was very helpful with us. He..."

I thought Ross McCallister was very helpful with us. He explained everything that we asked about and found the car that we wanted. It was agood experience. Thanks

September 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're honored that you provided us with the opportunity to earn your business, and humbled that you choose to do business with us. On behalf of Ross, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business. We look forward to serving your vehicle needs for many years to come. ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

thutch
8/09/2012

"the salesman was very knowledgeable,friendly and honest. ..."

the salesman was very knowledgeable,friendly and honest. I felt that he was able to provide me with a fair trade in value on my truck. Because of this i was able to purchase the Optima at a price that was affordable for me. I would recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a new vehicle to call him.

August 09, 2012

Congratulations on your new Optima and welcome to the Durocher Kia family! We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. We're sure you'll enjoy your Optima for many years to come and we look forward to seeing you for your service and accessory needs! On behalf of Carey, and all of us here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business! ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~

tsoulia
8/04/2012

"Jamie Major has been amazing in helping me with my 2011..."

Jamie Major has been amazing in helping me with my 2011 kia optima sx. I would recommend him to anyone. He has went above and beyond in helping keep up with the maintaince and any questions or concerns i may have. Very pleased.

August 06, 2012

Congratulations on your Optima SX! That is a gorgeous car! Thanks for taking the time to let us know you're pleased with our service department. On behalf of Jamie, and all of here at Durocher Kia, thank you for your business! We look forward to serving your vehicle needs for many years to come. ~ Lisa Crosby, E-Business Development Manager ~