E-CarOne

Paul A., Online Sales Team, E-CarOne

Paul A.

Online Sales Team

August 25, 2016

"I will never buy anywhere else"

- Kevin Yao

If you are looking for a quality luxury used car, you need to go to eCarOne and ask for Elias. He made the entire buying experience a breeze. I walked in and test drove 2 cars and then I saw another one online so I called Elias to inspect the car and make sure the car is in pristine condition. I put my 100% trust in him knowing he will be very honest with me. By the time I came back to eCarOne the car and finance were all ready for me to sign off. No haggle, no pressure, and definitely the best buying experience. Again you have to ask for Elias!!!

August 24, 2016

"Best car buying experience"

- mercedes pete

We flew in to purchase our vehicle and were promptly picked up at the airport, delivered to E-Carone and the process commenced. Ash was very cordial and friendly and made us all feel welcome right away. Paperwork took about 30 minutes and we began signing. Vehicle was clean and ready to go and Ash was able to answer a couple technical questions very quickly. Navigation module was missing, but was found and provided to me quickly. Overall this was a very positive car buying experience and I will definitely be looking at E-Carone for another vehicle in the future.

August 24, 2016

"this is the second car I have purchased from ecarone ."

- smart buy 1

I was given the attention that I expected as a likely buyer. the main reason I have bought twice from ecarone is the extensive inventory of high quality autos at good prices, I can make a much wiser purchase than at manufactures dealerships.

2012 BMW 528