E-CarOne

1875 N. Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
E-CarOne Info
About E-CarOne

E-CarOne is based in Carrollton, Texas in the heart of the D/FW Metroplex. With the Historical Fort Worth Stock Yards to our west and the legendary Dallas Cowboys to our south. We are approaching our 15th year in the business of providing the Metroplex with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Since 2001 our dedicated staff have been providing the same great service to our national and international customers through our online storefront.

About E-CarOne

Belle
8/26/2015

"New experience"

I have bought many cars in my life and dread the experience. Not so at Ecar. They have it down to a science. I would recommend everyone change their mind about car shopping by going to Ecarone. My salesperson, Trish, was part of my very good experience.

trish

ecarzero
8/24/2015

"Great car"

This dealership is filed with beautiful luxury cars that are slightly older models with low milage. The entire process was fairly quick. The one issue I did have was solved fairly quickly.

NA

Texas Tom
8/21/2015

"Great car buying experience"

It was amazing to be able to drive several luxuty cars without hassle or pressure to buy any one. Colin was fantastic to deal with. He is knowlegable, patient and willing to help using persuasion by conversation without unpleasant or obnoxious pressure to buy. I would buy again in instant. Oh wait, I did! I ordered my second Mercedes from Colin the day I bought my first. This, folks, is the way to buy a quality luxury car!

Colin and Rahmy. Both exceptional individuals!

Tojack
8/19/2015

"GLK350 Purchase"

I recently purchased a 2013 Mercedes Benz GKK350 from E-CarOne and salesman Colin Hall. I also traded in my 2005 Lexus IS300. The whole deal was completed in 1 day and I was treated very well by the staff at E-CarOne. Got a good trade in value on my car and a great deal on the GLK350. Overall very happy with the entire purchase and really love the GLK. I would definitely recommend E-CarOne and Colin Hall. Terry Jackson

Colin Hall

bbbearden
7/15/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a BMW 535 XI a couple of weeks ago. I had been looking for just the perfect car, at the right price. I reached out to Savannah Low at eCarone based upon some online ads I had seen. They had one car I really liked, but it sold before I could purchase it. Some time (roughly 2 months) went by before another vehicle that met my needs came into inventory. Savannah worked hard with me through the whole process and had good open communication. I would love to tell you that the process was completely flawless, but it was not. We had a misunderstanding on one issue that I had not expected, however Savannah, and aEcarone, went above and beyond to satisfy me, even when they did not have to. I appreciated her honesty and integrity in solving this issue even though she was not required to do so. It made me a very happy customer. I love my new BMW and I will be a repeat customer. Good Job Savannah!

Savannah Low

German Guy
7/08/2015

"Almost Excellent"

We came to see a BMW 528i listed a couple of days before. Everything went well in our discussion with Ash. It did not matter to us that the car was not reconditioned at that time because I like to see a car as is and not beautified by the dealership. However, in my opinion it took simply too long until we learned that the car had a punctured rear tire and would not be available for a test drive. This was the only hiccup in the process. The final negotiations with Ash and Silas were fast and smooth. The car was handed over to us in the best possible condition. Special thanks to Ash but for sure to the entire technical team as well. We love this car.

Ash Osman, Silas Wilmore

brenssmile
6/29/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I absolutely loved the my experience searching for and purchasing a car and E-CarOne. I generally dread going car shopping and the buying process because it is so long and drawn out and full of haggling! At E-Car One, they made the whole process smooth, simple, fun and short! I worked with Savannah, Ozzie & Mo. They were so absolutely awesome! They listened to my needs in terms of what I needed in a car, my budget, and my style! Based on that, they made excellent recommendations and they were very considerate of my needs. I got the perfect car, great price, excellent interest rate and most of all an easy buying process! I will purchase all of my future cars from E-Car One! I so love my new Mercedes 350 SUV! It's perfect! Brenda Arlington, TX

Savannah, Ozzie, Mo

Appollo
6/27/2015

"Relaxed, no pressure, knowledgeable Sales Representative"

We worked with Ash Osman and he was very helpful and provided us with factual information that was helpful in our car purchase. We were able to test drive our car and have it purchased and on our way in about 2 hours.

Ash Osman

CSRBMW
6/24/2015

"It was a great car buying experience with ecarone...!"

It was a great car buying experience with ecarone and I really love my BMW car. Mr. Colin Hall from Sales had provided an excellent service and very short time I spent for completing paper work after making picking the right car. Detailed information such as photos, videos, reports, enough details like car history etc..of the used car has provided 90% of the details of the car when I looked online @ www.ecarone.com and made my decision making process easy. Totally an awesome Thank You.

Mr. Colin Hall

Subbu
6/19/2015

"Smooth & Customer Friendly atmosphere with good sales folks"

Very smooth car buying experience. Sales Person Colin Hall provided an excellent service and made the whole process very memorable. Detailed information such as photos, videos, reports, pleasing presentation of the used car itself has given all needed satisfaction and made our decision making process an easy one.

Colin Hall - Sales Team Member, Rami Rassas, Sales Director