E-CarOne

1875 N. Interstate 35E, Carrollton, Texas 75006 Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Rami Rassas, Sales Manager, E-CarOne

Online Sales Team

January 20, 2017

"Great service"

- Mjmanley

Jaren made the deal fast and easy. We drove all the way from New Braunfels to Carrollton to close on our Mercedes Benz and it was worth the trip!!

January 19, 2017

"Justin did a great job. Will do business with them again. "

- Mldwnkins

Did a great job. Will buy from them again. I have bought many cars in the dfw area and these guys have been the best by far. The

January 19, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- RonJ

I have purchased many vehicles but this was by far the smoothest vehicle purchase that I have ever experienced. I found a car on the internet that I was interested in. I was later contacted by Johnny W. who advised me that that vehicle was under contract an no longer available. I was sorta disappointed but continued looking. Two days later, Johnny W. contacted me to advise me that the vehicle I had been interested in had fallen out of contract and is now available. I made an appointment for the next day and was instantly sold. Johnny W. walked me through the process which was completed in a very short period of time. This was the best experience in purchasing a vehicle by far for me. I would purchase another car in the future and recommend others to try eCarOne and ask for Johnny W.

Used 2012 Aston Martin Vantage, $64950