E-CarOne

Finance Team

February 25, 2017

"Great experience"

- Mike F

Jaren was terrific. Most comfortable buying process ever. Causally tested a few cars with Jaren's help. Found a great BMW at a good price. Transaction painless. Highly recommend.

February 24, 2017

"Great and easy car buying experience!!"

- Allen L

My car buying experience was 5 out of 5 stars simply because of my great sales person Jaren! He was professional and personable and I can't say enough good things about him and Ecarone! Often we dread the buying experience and the pushy sales person but Jaren was the opposite. Answered my questions immediately and the best part is when he said he would follow up, he did! All my friends and family were surprised when I had nothing but positive things to say about my car buying experience at Ecarone thanks to Jaren.

February 24, 2017

"Awesome and easy hands down the best prices and service."

- Keith M Denton

Dylan was great he took the time explaining options in my new Mercedes Benz CLA 250. Also the warranty chart was easy to understand and they have so many packages to choose from. Trust me I called many Park Place Dealership to check the creditable of the services they provided and they were not as helpful with the car buying experience. Park Place tried to rip me off in trading in my Ford F-250. But NOT ECar One they gave me the maximum amount more than any one in the DFW area. They're fair and honest! Thank you again Dylan for making my car buying experience easy.

Used 2013 Land Rover Range Rover, $68450