E-CarOne

Rami Rassas

March 25, 2017

"2006 Porsche Cayman S"

- LuckyX2

It was a pleasure working with E-CarOne. I flew in from Philly and they were kind enough to pick me up at the airport. I arrived and was quickly given the keys to test drive and go over the car. Payment and paperwork went quickly as well and I was on my way. The car itself is running well and was competitively priced.

March 23, 2017

"The cleanest vehicles at good prices with very helpful staff"

- Jammer10

Dylan was helpful in any way he could throughout the process. He was obviously willing to provide any information or service needed to get me completely comfortable with making the decision to purchase the vehicle I was interested in. Additionally, I was happy to find that Dylan is a genuinely good person who has good business ethics and a warm, inviting personality. I would deal with him again if the occasion presented itself. I knocked one star off the rating for the business but not Dylan. His sales manager was less than courteous with me as we discussed the numbers but we finally came to an understanding.

March 22, 2017

"totally unique experience"

- Scott

Adam and the employees are all top notch. Super professional and great at making the experience smooth and reassuring. Absolutely a unique and terrific way to buy.

Used 2014 Land Rover Range Rover, $89950