E-CarOne

Online Sales Team
Jaren B., Sales, E-CarOne

Jaren B.

April 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience! "

- Mulligan4

I have bought three cars from ecarone and each time I bought one the experience got easier and better. Vince Ismail helped me this time and went above and beyond to make the experience easy and painless for me. I can't tell you how much I love buying cars here. I won't even look other places! See you the next time I need a car! Thanks, Vince!

April 22, 2017

"Best auto buying experience!"

- rosieandalex

Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. Our salesman was genuine and cared for every customer he came in contact with. Easy, no hassle, no pressure, straight forward approach. Even the front desk lady went above and beyond, making this the best buying experience for us.

"Bmw 335i "

- ahmerrizvi

Good people. Good car. Excellent customer service. Elias - the guy that helped me out. Thanks. I look forward to get my cars from here in future

Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550, $126200