E-CarOne

1875 N. Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
E-CarOne Info
About E-CarOne

E-CarOne is based in Carrollton, Texas in the heart of the D/FW Metroplex. With the Historical Fort Worth Stock Yards to our west and the legendary Dallas Cowboys to our south. We are approaching our 15th year in the business of providing the Metroplex with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Since 2001 our dedicated staff have been providing the same great service to our national and international customers through our online storefront.

About E-CarOne

kirakat
11/15/2014

"Great Experience!"

I was looking to replace a 2007 RX 350 with a newer one. I planned to give the old one to my mother and she would sell a 2002 that she had. The price at eCarOne for a two year old fully loaded RX350 with less than 7700 miles was fantastic, especially, when compared to the local dealers. I was very pleased that not only was I permitted to have a mechanic look at it, Savannah arranged to have it delivered and picked up from the mechanic. The car was in perfect mechanical shape, and only needed a few paint touch ups, which Savannah had completed before we picked up the car. Throughout the process Savannah's service was wonderful and extremely responsive. In addition, she even helped us with presenting the car to my mother. And, when Savannah heard my mother would be selling her 2002, Savannah suggested we bring it to eCarOne, which we did. Savannah and Ryan were great on this transaction as well, and we got what we expected (which was more than CarMax offered). I would highly recommend buying a car here. The inventory and prices are great, Savannah was the best car sales person with whom I worked and we didn't play those silly negotiating games the sales people play at dealerships. I will be back when in the market for another car.

Savannah, Ryan

nhantrong.do.9
9/04/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience. E-CarOne is the Best!"

I recently bought a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Luxury package at E-CarOne. Paul was extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you Paul for getting me a great deal. Thank you finance manager, Ozzie, for getting me low interest rate. After the sale, Paul still followed up with me to make sure I'm happy with my new car. I told Paul that there was a rock chip on my windshield. He brought it to his manager's attention. E-CarOne took care of it the very next day. There aren't many dealerships that take care their customers after you drive off the lot. I recommend E-CarOne to everyone for your next car purchase. They're simply the best car dealership.

Paul and Ozzie.

raspax
4/30/2014

"Amazing"

I recently bought a car from Kyle and during my walkthrough I noticed worn tires and some minor cosmetic issues. Before I signed on the dotted line the service guys had taken care of the paint chips and two of the tires. Or so the both of us thought. Over the weekend one the tires couldn't hold air. After taking it to the tireshop, I discovered that one of the tires they had replaced was brand new, but the other rear tire was from 2006. To top it off the front tires were completely worn on the inside. Oh no, was all I could think. I had already taken possession of the car and now everything should be my problem. I got on the phone with Kyle and what happened next is why I'm a fan of his. Even though Kyle didn't have to. He went up the management chain and fought for me every step of the way. Now, not only do I have new tires on the car, but Kyle's won a customer for life. If you're considering buying a used car from E-CarOne this is what I have to say to you. Sure, they've got the best prices in the Metroplex. Sure, they'll give you top dollar on your trade in. Sure, they'll give you the best interest rate. But the best thing is, their service. If you want a no pressure salesman that will take care of you even after you sign the dotted line, ask for Kyle Stewart.

Kyle Stewart

Ken Jackson
4/15/2014

"Overseas car purchase!!"

I couldn't give anymore praise with the way I have been delt with!! Taken a lot of stress from an overseas purchase! Excellent througout!

Sophia

Reena89
4/06/2014

"This dealership is VERY misleading when it comes to the..."

This dealership is VERY misleading when it comes to the quality of their cars. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying a vehicle from dishonest people or businesses.

Sam

Gerardru
12/30/2013

"I enjoyed the way eCarone does business. The cars were..."

I enjoyed the way eCarone does business. The cars were in good shape and the prices were very competitive. I would buy a BMW here again even though I live one mile from Classic BMW.

Rob and Ozzie

gandson222
11/05/2013

"Rob was awesome to work with. He was far from pushy and..."

Rob was awesome to work with. He was far from pushy and was very helpful. He allowed us to take our time in making the decision and did not rush us into something. He did not even feel like a "salesman." The overall experience was great. Plus they have the best deals around for the nicest cars! Highly recommend.

Rob A.

AileenNelson
10/23/2013

"I was very pleased with the overall service I received..."

I was very pleased with the overall service I received from E-Car One. They worked with me on my trade in until I was satisfied, and they offered great financing rates. E-Car One has the best prices on their vehicles, definitely worth the 3 hour drive to do business with them. Also, what a great selection of beautiful cars - many makes and models to choice from. Kyle was great, patient and professional.

Kyle Stewart

zee1tennis
9/26/2013

"My experience at E CarOne was excellent. My sales rep,..."

My experience at E CarOne was excellent. My sales rep, Rob Abusaad, was friendly, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. He communicated with me every step of the way. Rob did not use any pressure tactics and try to convince me that I had to buy the car, he let me take my time and make my decision. He was informative and walked me through all the steps and made trading in my car a snap with no hiccups what so ever. The trade value that they gave me was above industry standard and very fair, even with the damage I had to my trade in. Thank you to Tim for that. That is why I chose to buy from Rob and E CarOne. They made the buying process very simple, down to signing the paperwork with Ozzie. He was patient and answered any questions I had. I was out in less than 30 minutes. Rob also went above and beyond and any repair requests that I made, he got them done for me! I am truly happy and look forward to buying my next vehicle from E CarOne soon!

Rob Abusaad

radioboy55
9/13/2013

"I have never liked the process of buying a car, let alone..."

I have never liked the process of buying a car, let alone a car on the internet. I looked and priced cars for over a month and found a Lexus SC430 I liked at E-Car One in Carrollton Texas. I emailed the dealership for info a recieved a reply from Rob Abusaad. The entire process was better that I ever expected. Rob was great! Having lived in Texas previously, they took the car to my former Texas mechanic who gave it a clean bill of health and then a friend of mine took it for a test drive. Rob was great staying in touch and arranging whatever I needed to have done. They shipped my car to me and I couldn't be happier with the results! I would highly reccomend E-Car One and Rob Abusaad! Next time I'm looking for a car, I know where to start!! John Larson St. Petersburg Florida

Rob Abusaad