E-CarOne

1875 N. Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
E-CarOne Info
About E-CarOne

#1 Luxury pre-owned car dealership in Dallas, TX. Great prices in a pressure-free shopping environment. Call or click today! 1-888-44-eCar1 | www.eCarOne.com

About E-CarOne

• Children
  • Free Airport Pickup
Ummura

"Best way to buy!"

Top notch operation. Great service. I've only bought 2 cars in the last 10 years and they both been with È-CarOne. First place I looked was È-CarOne. I leased a BMW Hybrid with a lifetime warranty. I was able to Lease the vehicle under my company and keep it off of my personal credit. A++ all the way. I've referred friends and family that have all bought.

Ozzie

JolieK

"Love my Car!!"

I love my CLS! This is the second car I've purchased through eCarOne. I didn't know what I wanted, I shopped around test drove a few cars then I saw a beautiful white CLS with a matte finish and I knew that's the one I wanted. I was even able to by paint protection for the matte finish.

usedcarbuyerdallas
5/24/2016

"Didn't think a warranty was for me - Rami really helped"

I have purchased enough vehicles to know that most used car dealerships try to push you into purchasing products after you all ready made a decision on the vehicle of your choice. In this case I was purchasing a GL450 for my wife and we all ready own new and used vehicles so I am pretty savvy at getting what I want. Rami took over the deal after we were done with our very nice sales person and showed me various options of extended coverage. In the end I was impressed with his ability to show me benefits of products that I normally avoid. If you are in the market for a slightly used car and aren't sure about coverage after factory warranty - see Rami at Ecar One and you will be impressed.

Jmarkc84
5/24/2016

"Excellent atmosphere provides confident buying decisions"

This dewlership is unlike any other I've been to! Rami Rassas was more than helpful when it came to making this final decision. If you are looking for a pre owned luxury car there is no better inventory out there. Simply go online find the cars your interested in and they will valet them to the front for you to test out! I had the pleasure of working with Rami but everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful.

Pbarari
5/24/2016

"True concierge experience "

True concierge experience. They honor their promises, their online price quotes, treat their customers with respect and dignity and provide great personal service. They made sure I felt at home and even joked around with me as if we had been friends for ever. No pressure. Made purchase the same week got back right away with any questions and even found me a great finance rate with my low credit. I def recommend them and will never buy a car anywhere else.

I believe my financier was name Ozzie

Jim R
5/24/2016

"Best buying experience ever!"

This is a unique experience. No pain, no grief! Look at all their inventory online, test drive as many or few as you want. I enjoyed the no pressure sales approach, I knew pretty much what I was looking for, I found it online and Rami Rassas arranged for a test drive. The car was as described, it looked brand new and drove like new. Five more minutes on the computer and a few copies later and we were finalizing the deal. They have great warranty options, including key insurance! Now I don't have to worry about losing that $800 key!!! If you are tired of the typical car store pressures you have to go see Rami Rassas at E-CarOne. Thanks again Rami!!!

E-CarOne responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Thank you Jim for your great review and your continued loyalty to eCarOne. We hope you enjoy your car for many miles to come and you come see is again when it's time to upgrade.

Carci

"A different experience"

At ecarone, car buying is a different experience. Test driving cars virtually with no pressure and push from your sales person was unforeseen for us. Non-negotiable prices makes your life as buyer a lot easier. This was our fastest car buying experience. No games with interest rate or monthly payments. The selection of the cars in the parking lot is great. Don't buy a luxury car without checking ecarone.

Texgator
5/22/2016

"Fast and Professional"

This is my 3rd car bought at e-carone. Best selection, fair prices and lightening fast service. No reason to buy elsewhere. I would and do recommend e-carone to all my friends in the market for higher-end, late model, low mileage cars.

RecentClient
5/20/2016

"Everything as advertised. No surprises. Easy to work with."

Everything as advertised. No surprises. Easy to work with. I would consider using E-CarOne for my next automobile purchase. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly,

Mamaw
5/20/2016

"Amazing Sales Team Selling an Amazing Car!"

Definitely one of the best car buying experiences we have encountered! The entire sales team did an amazing job making the vehicle purchase a painless experience. Very professional, from the very first phone conversation with Ash. The vehicle was everything we anticipated, however, we were actually surprised at the true cleanliness and quality. We will most definitely refer this dealership to our friends and family.

Reviews of Rami Rassas