Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet Manager

Rick Rogers, Sales Manager, Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rick Rogers

December 19, 2016

"Best car buying experience"

- Matthewstreisand

Rafael Salazar is in one word AWESOME!!! I was apprehensive since it was my first time financing a car and Rafael was very welcoming and patient. He takes time with each client to find the perfect vehicle without breaking your bank. If you're looking for a quality car and are on a budget this is the place to go. Rafael worked with me and made sure I had the best deal. Service is very friendly and welcoming. I am so happy with my Chrysler 200, I would recommend Eastchester CJDR on Boston Road to anyone on the market looking for a great car. Ask for Rafael he works wonders, honestly. Sincerely, Matt (An ecstatic customer)

December 14, 2016

"i felt been robbed at gun point"

- sonybee

a bunch of thieves parading as car salesmen, I have already filed a complaint against them with the attorney general office and the better business bureau. will never go there again,never.

October 15, 2016

"great service and "

- Olti00

Walking in the dealership I was dubious at first as to what the sales representative was going to tell me that I had not heard already. My expectations were exceeded as the gentleman approached me in a very friendly tone and even thought I had many questions he simply answered all of them without any hesitation and truly sold me on to the car. I am truly in love with it and am very grateful for the car and choosing to visit the place. I highly recommend the place as it is very environmentally friendly and will accommodate to any questions and issues you may have. Please visit and I promise you will not regret it.

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee