Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rafael Castro

October 15, 2016

"great service and "

- Olti00

Walking in the dealership I was dubious at first as to what the sales representative was going to tell me that I had not heard already. My expectations were exceeded as the gentleman approached me in a very friendly tone and even thought I had many questions he simply answered all of them without any hesitation and truly sold me on to the car. I am truly in love with it and am very grateful for the car and choosing to visit the place. I highly recommend the place as it is very environmentally friendly and will accommodate to any questions and issues you may have. Please visit and I promise you will not regret it.

September 18, 2016

"Fraudulent incompetent... STAY AWAY"

- Livid916

We explained by phone prior to coming in as to NOT waste anyone's time! We had bad credit, low down payment, no license just a permit for a short time. We were told they could work with us get us on the road. After losing 2 days work & pay, 3 days total at this disco of a SO called business. Spent a total of 24 hrs within the 3 days. Was promised each time I'd leave with. Car 1,500%. Sure was the quote" after showing us 7-8 cars they'd come back with an issue once the paperwork started. No common courtesy, no apologies for wasting our time, no effort to try & fix the issue or make it up on any way. Every time we were to sign final paperwork we couldn't have the car, however they had NO TROUBLES IR ISSUES TAKING OUR CASH OR CHARGING OUR BANK ACCOUNT. Asked for our money back enough had been enough! We're told we'd have to wait for a check to be cut & return to pick it up. Please people I beg of you save your time, patience,energy & money STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS Place AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!! The only thing they're good at is making false promises & misleading you. I intend to go to every site they're on & write a review I'm also contacting the better business bureau amongst other places. Btw, we still having nothing to show for all our time spent wasted ( no car & they have our money") 😡😡😡😡👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

September 15, 2016

"Good employees, but same old downpayment scam"

- ssteve

Just like most dealers, they have resorted to assuming random downpayments from their customers. This is meant to deceive. For example, I made an offer on a car that was listed for $21450 with a assumed downpayment of $1950. I have no idea how they come up with these numbers. They might as well list every vehicle for $0.99 and assume a 20k downpayment. I submitted an offer of 19k on that vehicle, and got a email back for 19500*. I searched everywhere and read through the more details section of that offer. It clearly did not show anything related to any other assumptions. The * pointed to a small part that said "Vehicles subject to prior sale"/ I called up to confirm there were no additional fee's or assumed anything. The lady on the phone assured me that from that price, it was + taxes and dmv. I drove all the way down, the greeting and experience was good. Ultimately, the manager told me nope, no way. I cannot honor that because that is not the price. It is that price, + the downpayment. I explained the email, he was having none of it. I wasted all my time and paid tolls to drive down. I read through everything and still got used. It's pretty much anything just to get you through the door. Get you through the door at any cost, and deal with it then. WIthin 5 minutes of me telling the sales guy which car I was there for, he was trying to sell me a new car in the dodge brand rather the bmw I went in for...

New 2016 Chrysler 300