Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet Manager

Rick Rogers, Sales Manager, Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rick Rogers

February 10, 2017

"sales dept AWESOME, customer service mgrs - HORRIBLE"

- Voorheesgirl

Purchased Jeep G/C Overland & the salesman Lemar Davis was awesome! Service/Managers - HORRIBLE! Maybe those bosses should take lessons on customer service from Lemar !

January 24, 2017

"I do not recommend this dealer"

- frank1309

My experience with this dealer was not pleasant at all. As I am writing this review I am still waiting for a refund on my credit card from almost 2 weeks ago. First I went there to check a Dodge Durango R/T. I am currently leasing a Honda Odyssey. I wanted to compare both cars. I explained all that to the salesman because my lease finish in a year. Despite me refusing to not get excited about changing my car early he pushed for it and I understand it because he is salesman after all. I can say with 100% certainty that he did not know the product very well, to be honest I knew things about the car that he didn't. He checked my credit and gave me some numbers, worked down the price, even put it on paper to make them more legit. Next day, when I went to finish the deal suddenly all the numbers changed. I politely refused their offer and said that I was not interested anymore and that I wanted my full deposit back. To this day I have not receive my money and I am starting to think that I should contact the Better Business Bureau. In conclusion I do not recommend this dealer, from my experience they sell you dreams, they take your money, they don't want to return your money after that and lastly if you go online you can know more about their products than themselves. I give them 2 stars for cleanness of the place and the vehicle lineup.

December 19, 2016

"Best car buying experience"

- Matthewstreisand

Rafael Salazar is in one word AWESOME!!! I was apprehensive since it was my first time financing a car and Rafael was very welcoming and patient. He takes time with each client to find the perfect vehicle without breaking your bank. If you're looking for a quality car and are on a budget this is the place to go. Rafael worked with me and made sure I had the best deal. Service is very friendly and welcoming. I am so happy with my Chrysler 200, I would recommend Eastchester CJDR on Boston Road to anyone on the market looking for a great car. Ask for Rafael he works wonders, honestly. Sincerely, Matt (An ecstatic customer)

New 2014 Chrysler 300