Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
SHEZZY
1/10/2012

"MR. PHILIPS DID A EXCELLANT JOB AS A SALESMAN I AM VERY..."

MR. PHILIPS DID A EXCELLANT JOB AS A SALESMAN I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CALIBER DODGE I HAVE ADMIT IT DID TAKE SOME TO LEAVE WITH CAR NO FAULT OF MR. PHILIPS THANK YOU FRANCINE R. SZOLA

MICHAEL PHILIPS

mrlon
1/10/2012

"In rating any person i think there are two things every..."

In rating any person i think there are two things every person looks for. The person's heart and there level of knowledge and i can say Miss Fakhoury had them both. I am still a bit new to this country and the ways and methods in how they do stuff so i was clueless as to how to go about purchasing a car. Miss Fakhoury was very helpful in this aspect as she not only gave me a 10mins crash course on financing and how it helps your credit score but in the same day convinced me enough to purchase a car and even more so one of my taste that was in 'perfect' condition. She was very professional in her approach to getting us the car and you can tell she takes her work seriously as she made sure to help with even our insurance and stuff. Thank you eastchester and thank you Martha.

martha fakhoury

akgray
1/10/2012

"I had received an online quote for a Jeep Grand Cherokee,..."

I had received an online quote for a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and was assigned to Ness when I arrived at the dealer. He is very calm and low-key,and of course he's a salesman, but he seems to know that he's going to succeed by building a relationship, and then moving towards success by meeting the needs of the customer. You'll see from the number of his reviews that he is new (to this dealer) but don't be fooled by that -- he has a knowledge of the process, and a personality that fits itself to low-key salesmanship, and by the way, what kind of salesman do you want do deal with? Best part is that the dealer is set up to provide support during a sales discussion, so when he needed some help dealing the the unique parts of the on-line quote, he got it from others at the dealership. I didn't get any sense of competition and mistrust among the sales personnel there, and they have met their commitments to me. Ness Nall is the kind of person who will listen to what you are saying and not try to convince you of something that you don't want to think about. Settle in and have a discussion with him -- of course he's got some internal guidelines to follow, but he's the kind of person who wants to make it work by making it work for you, not him. When I'm ready to do something about another car, I'll do my homework -- so should you -- and then go in and talk to him. If there's a deal that can be made, I'm pretty sure he will help make it happen.

Ness Nall

sgmattackal
1/10/2012

"David George is an extremely friendly sales consultant,..."

David George is an extremely friendly sales consultant, and easy to work with. Though it took much longer than expected to get the color we requested and to complete the process, we were very satisfied with the purchase of our 2012 Jeep Liberty. One thing unique about deal was that we did not have to deal with 10 different people to finalize the purchase and travelling across the Hudson was worth. Jason and Javier were also helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge for anyone. S.G

David George

mrteddy
1/10/2012

"My wife and I had a wonderful experience and would..."

My wife and I had a wonderful experience and would recommend this dealer to any of our family members and friends. This was due to the excellent experince we had with our sales associate, Wellington Rocafuerte, who was extremely knowledgable about the product and demonstrated that by answering all of our questions. He was also very courteous, personable and polite which ultimately made us feel very confortable ratrher than feeling like we were being pushed or pressured. An overall satisfying experince. Thank you!!

Wellington Rocafuerte

jmaq68
1/10/2012

"Very good dealer, felt very comfortable Wellington was..."

Very good dealer, felt very comfortable Wellington was very patient, I was only looking at cars but went home buying one at a very good price. I would recommend this dealership and Wellington to any one who would like to buy a car.

Wellington Rocafuerte

M Bell
1/10/2012

"I am not usually keen on writing reviews, especially for..."

I am not usually keen on writing reviews, especially for a car dealer, but I found one of your employees to be worthy. He was courteous, forth coming with information, straight to the point. I never felt pressured or that I was a boring him with my questions or lack of knowledge. I did not purchase at this time, however, I will be back and I have told my friends and co-workers about Wellington.

wellington rocafuerte

THill11
1/10/2012

"Martha is an excellent salesperson. She takes all of the..."

Martha is an excellent salesperson. She takes all of the hassle out of buying a new car. She took the time to explain everthing every detail and she goes above and beyond for her customers. I went to several other dealerships who weren't nearly as friendly or professional. When I buy another car from Eastchester, I will only deal with her!

Martha Fakhoury

JIMMYFROMDABX
1/10/2012

"MARTHA WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. SHE WORKED VERY..."

MARTHA WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. SHE WORKED VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE THE DEAL WENT THREW QUICKLY AND WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS TO OUR NEEDS. OVER ALL THIS WAS THE BEST DEALER AND DEALERSHIP THAT I EVER DID BUSINESS WITH. MY FAMILY WILL BYE AT THIS DEALERSHIP AND DEAL WITH MARTHA FAKHOURY. Edward Maldonado 2011 Dodge Durango Heat

MARTHA FAKHOURY

bdickson24
1/10/2012

"I was most happy to have to deal with Ness Nall, as he..."

I was most happy to have to deal with Ness Nall, as he was certainly most candid and considerate. He also demonstrated a considerable amount of patience, this being a significant characteristic in the sales dept. Overall I was most satisfied with the purchase of my new 2012 Jeep Wrangler with the help and information given by Ness Nall. I will certainly recommend Ness as a sales representative in the future, as I already have presently.

Ness Nall