Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
ML516
2/10/2012

"They handled my purchase honestly and efficiently and..."

They handled my purchase honestly and efficiently and delivered exactly what they promised. I negotiated with them on line and finalized the deal in the showroom. Martha Fakhoury and Mr. Boris were Super easy to work with....the entire process was very smooth especially since this was an out of state Purchase....Good People Better Price!

Martha Fakhoury

LadyBugg44
2/10/2012

"Martha was absolutely the best sales person I have ever..."

Martha was absolutely the best sales person I have ever had in all my years of dealing with car dealers. She was very helpful in every way possible. I would recommend her name to anyone. Thank You very much

Martha Fakhoury

MayraR
2/10/2012

"My husband walked in the Dearlership and the Sales Rep..."

My husband walked in the Dearlership and the Sales Rep was very friendly and let him know what type of information he needed in order to get a new car. Show him cars then I then came in the picture and she was very Welcoming to me; and told me the deal as honest as possible, which I liked. After a few confusion on cars that were sold and not sold yet we ended up with a used 2007 Dodge Magnum XE. Overall my experience was good at Eastchester.

Martha

dajasmom
2/10/2012

"I was referred to this dealership from my uncle. The..."

I was referred to this dealership from my uncle. The Service here was great the staff is very friendly and helped me out this past week the whole way. Thank you!

Ness

georgeshorn
2/08/2012

"robert larossa was very helpfull he worked really hard to..."

robert larossa was very helpfull he worked really hard to get me the deal i want it.he even helped me the day after to get 2nd car &pick me up from the airport.

robert larossa

davidlang
2/04/2012

"Robert LaRosa was extremely helpful with getting me my..."

Robert LaRosa was extremely helpful with getting me my second key. I needed a key for my town and country car, and he helped me very quickly and enthusiastically. I appreciate everything he did for me, and would recommend others to him.

Robert LaRosa

sammy48
2/01/2012

"I purchased a new Chrysler in June'2011 and now I..."

I purchased a new Chrysler in June'2011 and now I returned to purchase a used car for my daughter January'2012. My experience with the dealer and the salesman and finance Department was very pleasing. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends. Thank you for making me and my family feel welcome. I am enjoying my cars.

Nick Martone, Javier Sierra, & John F. Kennedy

skinny700
1/30/2012

"This was my first experience buying a new car, but by no..."

This was my first experience buying a new car, but by no means my first interaction with a dealer. With other dealers I felt they were rushing the deal and scheming to see how much they could squeeze me for. With Teronie, he was shooting straight from the start and trying to find me the deal that fit my needs, but would also serve me best in the long run. While I was originally looking for a used car, he helped me find a new car near my price range with a warranty that would easily cover the difference in base price. What really impressed me, was how he helped me find a reasonable insurance policy, even talking to multiple insurance agents on my behalf until we were satisfied with a plan. While I was there, I saw a number of his clients come in to chat or check up on their recent purchases. I don't know many dealers (or any for that matter), but I have to imagine there aren't very many who's customers come to visit them. I love my car, Teronie is the man... enough said.

Teronie Lamonth

waynehart
1/27/2012

"great all around guy to deal with. i traded in my 2007..."

great all around guy to deal with. i traded in my 2007 300c and now own my first ever brand new 2012 300s bc of this guy. looking forward to doing more business with Teronie in the future and also will like to thank MS Jackie Mckenzie without u both i would have gotten my this car. thanks you all so much and will be back again soon.

Teronie Lamonth

jdleighton
1/24/2012

"We loved Eastchester Jeep Dodge Chrysler, and we believe..."

We loved Eastchester Jeep Dodge Chrysler, and we believe this is a five-out-of-five star dealership. Bobby Bruner met us as we came in, was winsome in his personality, and was convincing that he wanted to put us in a car of our choosing. Bobby is a good listener, and he answered our every question about the vehicle. We had done a lot of research, but Bobby had more to offer. The whole experience at Eastchester was completely satisfactory. We will highly recommend it to our friends and family members.

Bobby Bruner