Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
thesotos912
1/17/2012

"I have to say Martha is the best salesperson I have ever..."

I have to say Martha is the best salesperson I have ever had to deal with. Before buying my 2012 Dodge Charger at Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge, I had visited two other dealerships. I was very upset and just wanted to never deal with another dealership again. These dealership were giving me the run around. My husband and I wanted a specific car and the other dealerships were trying everything to get me into a different car no matter what we said. I was at the end of my rope but then my husband convinced me to go to Eastchester Chrysler Jeep and Dodge and I have to say I was not let down. Martha knew what type of car we wanted and was honest with us. She said if she can get us into it she will let us know and if she can't she will let us know. There was no games. We went there on Saturday and left with our car on Monday. I recommend anyone who is looking for someone who is looking out for your needs to contact Martha. She will not let you down.

Martha Fakhoury

j.martinez0517
1/16/2012

"This was by far the best dealership I have ever visited...."

This was by far the best dealership I have ever visited. I just financed my fourth new car and I have to say that I felt like the salesman and I were on the same page. I was determined to own a new Jeep Wrangler and Ceso and the sales manager Joe worked with me regardless of the obstacles I came in with.

Ceso/ Joe

jckid157
1/16/2012

"Mr Nall was very curtious and patient in helping me..."

Mr Nall was very curtious and patient in helping me deciede the vehical of my choice. I told him the type of vehicle I had in mind and he showed me three which he felt I had in mind. He took me for a test drive and I was sold on the model. There were some minor items missing from the vehicle, which he ordered for me in a timely manner. He addressed all my concerns from start to finish. He was a professional, in every sense of the word. I will definitely recommend him to my co-workers, based soley on his character and salesmenship qualities. Thanks again Ness, you're the Best.

Ness Nall

sesayo
1/16/2012

"i went to this dealership with no intention of buy a car..."

i went to this dealership with no intention of buy a car i was just looking around and the then Cecia ask me if am looking for a car and i told him that i was just looking around. but he talk me down and help me buy the car that i have always wanted. even there were obstacle during this process but Cecil was there to help me through the entire time. i was happy that i met him at this dealership cause if it wasn't for him i should have just go home with the train. Cecil if a good sales man and i will refers anyone that i know that will want to buy a car to him. Thank you Cecil and all other sales personnel that help me get this nice 2010 Dodge Charger.

Cecil Sarpong

dorothy3
1/16/2012

"I came to the shop for repair sevice on my parents dodge...."

I came to the shop for repair sevice on my parents dodge. While there i came into the show case room and meet Mr. Cecil Sarpong. Who was polite freindly and helpful. I Told him i wanted a car for my parents. The next day i brought my parents and we bought a new car. As the dodge was getting repaired Mr.Cecil Sarpong assured me everything will be fine with my dodge, he checked to see if it was being repaired while i was finishing up the paper work being done for the new car. Ended up walking out with both cars the dodge and the chrysler 200 ready to go with everything completed on both cars. I assure u i'm one satisfied customer so much so if u get a 2011 chrysler 200 for me at the right price i will buy it. My parents realized an mistake and would like to come in an clear it up with management.

cecil sarpong

big black stupid man
1/16/2012

"This person is very conscientious. And Sensitive to his..."

This person is very conscientious. And Sensitive to his customers needs. Applying good salesmanship. And honestly when making sales. I will not buy a car from anyone else Other than him. I'd like to say That this person is the best salesmen I ever dealt with.

nick martone

maflaw1
1/12/2012

"The entire staff at Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge makes..."

The entire staff at Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge makes this dealership a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Eastchester to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. They are courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. If you find yourself at Eastchester shopping for your next vehicle, I suggest you remember these two words, as they will be the only words you need speak if you are in search of the best price around.....BOBBY BRUNER!. Say those two words when you walk in and I guarantee you will find the rest of your experience at Eastchester to be a rewarding one. Purchasing a vehicle from Bobby was like having casual dinner conversation with family. Known from coast to coast like butter and toast, his level of professionalism by far exceeds any other i have experienced in his profession. Play your cards right and not only will you walk away with a great deal, you'll have made a friend. You're the BEST Bobby!!!

Bobby Bruner

dogblue07
1/12/2012

"Martha was very friendly and professional while working..."

Martha was very friendly and professional while working with my wife and I.I would recommend her to my friends.She also kept in touch with us through out the process.

Martha

JohnCastro70
1/12/2012

"Martha was very knowledgeable of the make, model and..."

Martha was very knowledgeable of the make, model and options on the vehicle I was interested in. She also broke down and explained the charges involved in the vehicle purchase and finance process in a professional manor. She explained the documents she required from me and assured me that the dealership would be able to work with my needs. I was very pleased with her professionalism and courtesy. I definitely would do business again with her and the dealership.

Martha Fakhoury

SHEZZY
1/10/2012

"MR. PHILIPS DID A EXCELLANT JOB AS A SALESMAN I AM VERY..."

MR. PHILIPS DID A EXCELLANT JOB AS A SALESMAN I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CALIBER DODGE I HAVE ADMIT IT DID TAKE SOME TO LEAVE WITH CAR NO FAULT OF MR. PHILIPS THANK YOU FRANCINE R. SZOLA

MICHAEL PHILIPS