Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
D.F.Payne
2/23/2012

"I went to Eastchester Chrysler to purchase a BMW X5 I..."

I went to Eastchester Chrysler to purchase a BMW X5 I saw on their website. My salesperson, Sundaye, was a sweetheart and was very informative. I can honestly say my experience there was better than any of the other dealerships I have ever been to, I would recommend anyone who needs to buy a car to this dealership.

Sundaye Moore

DevilDog59
2/22/2012

"I had tried to contact the owner (Brian Dennis) all..."

I had tried to contact the owner (Brian Dennis) all morning to discuss the disgusting treatment I received by Boris and through Wellington (really just Boris sending him out with the messages) on Sunday the 19th when I went to purchase a used car. I scheduled a test drive on Saturday (this was confirmed) and spent 1 1/2 hours to drive from New Haven, CT to the Bronx only to see the car buried with no possibility of driving it. I fell in love with the car and was prepared to discuss an offer and was told that the $23,000 asking price was not "really" the asking price as there was an additional 10% charge ($2,300) regardless of cash or finance and that it was clearly marked on the internet (Wellington). There is NO such statement. I then informed Boris that I receive an additional $325 through the company USAA that I reviewed the car ad through. Boris informed me that amount was already included and the USAA informed me that it, most certainly, was not. This was a disgusting way to treat a potential customer. I am still extremely upset that I was so blatantly disrespected. I have already contacted BBB and sent a formal complaint form to the New York State Attorney General and DMV in your area. This was borderline criminal behavior. I can only hope that other customers are treated with much more respect than I experienced. Boris just contacted me and I really has no desire to have any further interaction with such an unprofessional individual. After speaking at length with Barry, the general manager, he informed me that the staff has a hard time distinguishing someone from the Bronx and someone not from the Bronx. Does this mean scamming people from the Bronx is OK for them? Buyer beware, they claim the lowest price, but you'll never see it. With their high pressure selling techniques, they missed their calling, they should be selling timeshares.

Boris, Wellington, Barry

wasime
2/22/2012

"THe sales rep mentioned helped me to get a great cae for..."

THe sales rep mentioned helped me to get a great cae for a great deal price.. its awesome.. i will shop there again and enourage others to do so

Martha Fakhoury

skeeweedo
2/21/2012

"The car was exactly as advertised on the website. The..."

The car was exactly as advertised on the website. The sales rep was very helpful and honest about the purchase of the car and did followup with me the following day to see how I was enjoying my new purchase. Thank you.

Martha Fakhoury

B_DVA1
2/21/2012

"RAFAEL CASTRO UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT MEANS TO GIVE GREAT..."

RAFAEL CASTRO UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT MEANS TO GIVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. HIS FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL MANNER PUT ME AT EASE WITH MY DECISION TO BUY.

RAFAEL CASTO

butter2012
2/21/2012

"Mr.Smith was very friendly, helpful and informational, we..."

Mr.Smith was very friendly, helpful and informational, we were offered a deal we just couldnt refuse, his honesty was a quality we couldnt find in any other dealer we went to. I would recommend him to anyone shopping for a vehicle and will also be calling Mr.Smith next time i shop for a vehicle. All in all it was a great experience i felt as if i were talking to my friend. GO JAMES GO

James O. Smith jr

rayray33
2/21/2012

"Robert was excellent! He was very informative, helpful..."

Robert was excellent! He was very informative, helpful and gave us a great price. We drove 30 miles out of our way just to deal with him.

Robert LoRoso

mcasta2008
2/21/2012

"In looking to buy my first car I came to this dealership..."

In looking to buy my first car I came to this dealership and meet with David who was such a great help. He gave me lots of information on the car I was interested in as well as general information about financing and such. While I did not end up purchasing any vehicle, my family and myself were very pleased with David's help and friendlyness. I will continue to have this dealership in mind for when I am ready to purchase.

David George

cooley.jd
2/20/2012

"This vehicle purchase is my 5th in the past 12 years. My..."

This vehicle purchase is my 5th in the past 12 years. My previous car buying experience with Ford was my best until this one. From day one using USAA's car buying service I began getting emails from the three Dodge dealerships in NYC. The most up front, honest and pleasurable initial contact I had came from Jackie McKenzie. The handoff between her and David George was smooth and David almost literally jumped through hoops to make sure my experience was a great one. He even took it upon himself to 'make the sale' to my wife over the phone while she was at home with our daughter. Javier was extremely thorough in finishing up the process and made me feel at ease with buying the truck. I also want to say that the amount of patriotism that this dealership showed towards me for being an active duty Army veteran was amazing. I've already begun recommending this dealership to fellow Soldiers and co-workers. Great work to all the employees of this dealership and I will definitely return for a future purchase. Thanks again.

Jackie McKenzie, David George, Javier Sierra

tomrule33
2/20/2012

"took his time to explain every paper work filled and very..."

took his time to explain every paper work filled and very helpful through the process of buying the car. in general I was very satisfied with his work.

ness nall