Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
luvuniq1
2/17/2012

"I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I worked..."

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I worked with Mr. Cecil whom was very patient assisting me in getting the car that I wanted. He took his time and explained everything to me and just wasnt into getting my $ but also seeing a smile on my face.At the end of the day I drove off with my 2008 Jeep Compass and was content. Thanks Cecil your your job performance was superb. 5 stars.

Cecil Sarpong

AlbertTirado
2/16/2012

"Robert Larosa was great from start to finish. He gave me..."

Robert Larosa was great from start to finish. He gave me 110% of his help and attention at all times. He was also great with following up on phone calls throughout the whole process. I barely had to sit in the dealership. I really appreciate the help and I would definetly recommend this dealership to another person.

Rafael Castro

Kprice91
2/16/2012

"I was shopping around for a Dodge Charger and was paired..."

I was shopping around for a Dodge Charger and was paired with Ness delivered excellent customer service. Thought the entire process Ness was very professional and friendly. He broke down all of the details one by one. I am definitely recommending Ness to anyone searching to purchase a vehicle.

Ness Nall

StarkRavingMad
2/16/2012

"Saw the car I wanted in their on-line ad, went down and..."

Saw the car I wanted in their on-line ad, went down and told them I would pay what they wanted without doing all the little coupon/rebate tricks, signed the paperwork and picked up my car 2 days later. Even got a great restaurant recommendation from Bobby, which we went to that night! Only con was the wait to get the paperwork done...we were HUNGRY!!

Robert (Bobby)

ematoswilliams12
2/15/2012

"Cecil provided superb customer service. He was very..."

Cecil provided superb customer service. He was very helpful and never made me feel pressured into accepting any offers like most sales associates do. I will definitely recommend Eastchester to friends and suggest they see Cecil.

Cecil Sarpong

msa319
2/15/2012

"It was a pleasure working with David George. Very..."

It was a pleasure working with David George. Very Professional, made the car buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend David George and Eastchester Jeep.

David George

ronitpaer
2/15/2012

"All in all, we had a good experience with Eastchester..."

All in all, we had a good experience with Eastchester Dodge and with our salesman Robert Larosa. We traded in my husband's 2005 Dodge RAM for a 2012 Durango, and we feel that we got a very good price on the trade-in and the new car. We did our research on the internet and went on truecar.com to get a price match guarantee and dealers' quotes. Belissa from Eastchester was the first one to response and the only one to really follow up with emails and calls to confirm the appointment. Robert told us up front that he doesn't have the exact car we wanted, and even though he has no problem ordering it for us and matching the internet price, he's much rather sell what he has in the lot (much more expensive than what we wanted, and fully loaded). He was willing to come down on the price so our payments will be the same as for the car we really wanted. We weren't put thru the run-around with the going back and forth to the manager and the closer for "price approval" like we experienced with other dealerships. The first deal Robert presented was too high, and it was a one time negotiation to get the price down to what we wanted, which we feel is fair to both sides. Now I want to change my car, and Eastchester Dodge is first on our list to go and check out.

Robert Larosa

jrivera001
2/14/2012

"I walked in the dealer and was greeted by Martha..."

I walked in the dealer and was greeted by Martha Fakhoury. She was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I walked out the dealership with a car. She was very honest and upfront, friendly and courteous. Her and the other staff as a team made the deal happen. Very satisfied with Martha and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Martha Fakhoury

nfeliciano
2/14/2012

"James Smith is very experienced and knowledgeable. He was..."

James Smith is very experienced and knowledgeable. He was extremely patient and thorough. He walked my husband and I through the whole process and when the interest rate on the first vehicle we chose wasn't affordable he started from the beginning, explained all our options and found the perfect vehicle for us and our budget. Javier Sierra was by far the best finance person I have ever dealt with. He explained each and every dollar figure and walked us through all the fees and charges one by one. He explained all the finance options and presented all the different payment scenarios. He allowed us to ask questions and didn't ask us to sign anything without thoroughly explaining it first. Javier was also extremely patient and diligent in working with the bank to get us the best rate available. This experience has led my husband and I to feel confident that we were treated fairly and ethically. We would recommend this dealership to our family and friends and plan to return for our next vehicle. We have owned 6 cars and this was by far our best dealership experience to date.

James Smith, Javier Sierra

Mbaldwin81
2/14/2012

"After visiting every jeep dealer on Long Island, taking a..."

After visiting every jeep dealer on Long Island, taking a short trip over the throgs neck bridge to meet Bobby Bruner at Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge was the best car buying decision I've made to date. Not only was Bobby an accommodating and knowledgeable salesman, his easily likable personality makes purchasing a car enjoyable experience. We purchased a 2012 Jeep Liberty, Mineral Grey....and for the first time in our car buying history we were satisfied with the vehicle and the price we paid for it. Bobby must have had a previous career in comedy because this guy is hysterical. It makes the car buying experience so much easier when you feel comfortable with the person you are buying your car from. Bobby and his team did an excellent job, and we look forward to future purchases from Eastchester CJD.

Robert Brunel