Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4007 Boston Rd ,
Bronx, New York 10466
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord? At Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Bronx, NY we're excited to put you in the driver's seat. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, and don't forget to view our latest specials and promotions. If you can't find your dream vehicle, simply complete the CarFinder form and we'll begin the search for you! Better yet, you'll automatically be notified when matching inventory arrives. Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge's sales staff is here to answer your questions related to inventory, service, parts, financing and more. Stop by or call us at 718-547-5500!

About Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• State of the Art Service Shop
  • NYC Subway Station Right up the Block
  • NYC Bus Stop Right out Front
sammy48
2/01/2012

"I purchased a new Chrysler in June'2011 and now I..."

I purchased a new Chrysler in June'2011 and now I returned to purchase a used car for my daughter January'2012. My experience with the dealer and the salesman and finance Department was very pleasing. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends. Thank you for making me and my family feel welcome. I am enjoying my cars.

Nick Martone, Javier Sierra, & John F. Kennedy

skinny700
1/30/2012

"This was my first experience buying a new car, but by no..."

This was my first experience buying a new car, but by no means my first interaction with a dealer. With other dealers I felt they were rushing the deal and scheming to see how much they could squeeze me for. With Teronie, he was shooting straight from the start and trying to find me the deal that fit my needs, but would also serve me best in the long run. While I was originally looking for a used car, he helped me find a new car near my price range with a warranty that would easily cover the difference in base price. What really impressed me, was how he helped me find a reasonable insurance policy, even talking to multiple insurance agents on my behalf until we were satisfied with a plan. While I was there, I saw a number of his clients come in to chat or check up on their recent purchases. I don't know many dealers (or any for that matter), but I have to imagine there aren't very many who's customers come to visit them. I love my car, Teronie is the man... enough said.

Teronie Lamonth

waynehart
1/27/2012

"great all around guy to deal with. i traded in my 2007..."

great all around guy to deal with. i traded in my 2007 300c and now own my first ever brand new 2012 300s bc of this guy. looking forward to doing more business with Teronie in the future and also will like to thank MS Jackie Mckenzie without u both i would have gotten my this car. thanks you all so much and will be back again soon.

Teronie Lamonth

jdleighton
1/24/2012

"We loved Eastchester Jeep Dodge Chrysler, and we believe..."

We loved Eastchester Jeep Dodge Chrysler, and we believe this is a five-out-of-five star dealership. Bobby Bruner met us as we came in, was winsome in his personality, and was convincing that he wanted to put us in a car of our choosing. Bobby is a good listener, and he answered our every question about the vehicle. We had done a lot of research, but Bobby had more to offer. The whole experience at Eastchester was completely satisfactory. We will highly recommend it to our friends and family members.

Bobby Bruner

kwabenaawuah
1/22/2012

"First of all thank you for everything you have done for..."

First of all thank you for everything you have done for me, the way you talk to me it shows that you have experience, humble,kind. you did Great job keep it up.

CECIL SARPONG

marisol6
1/22/2012

"I went to the Eastchester Chrylser dealer to shop around..."

I went to the Eastchester Chrylser dealer to shop around see any specials and see the used car they had in stock. To my suprise I was greeted very professionally and courteous by Wellington who introduced me and my wife to the managers even though they wasnt sure if i was going to buy. I felt at ease and put my guard down and let Wellington do his job which he does very well and professionally. He listen to my needs and wants he took me directly to the car that was in my spending budget which was a liberty 2004 with a great price and only had 24k miles. It was the perfect car for my wife also because soon she will give birth in a couple of months. She fell in love with the car I will recommended this dealer to all my friends and family thank you Wellington and the staff of the dealership for a great job.

wellington rocafuerte

mebartz
1/21/2012

"Buying my car from Eastchester JCD was extremely..."

Buying my car from Eastchester JCD was extremely pleasant. My salesman, James Smith was very knowledgeble, had years of experience and very helpful. He was very professional and courteous and walk me thru every step of the purchase process. There were no surprises when I came to pick up my car. I was very impressed and would recommend the dealership, as well as, James to my friends and family!!!

James Smith

cl0415
1/21/2012

"Dealt with robert, purchased 2010 preowned, salesman was..."

Dealt with robert, purchased 2010 preowned, salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. Salesman wasnt pushy, would buy again, good buying experience, dealership also had a wide variety of cars

robert larosa

charmente
1/21/2012

"Cecil was very nice and helpful with me throughout my..."

Cecil was very nice and helpful with me throughout my process of bying a car there . he is a very experience and most importantly patient with me. I'm happy to say that with his help i got the car i wanted and fitted my budget.please do ask for CECIL when you go there to shop for a car .

cecil sarpong

samnwanda
1/20/2012

"Robert was very patient and willing to go the extra mile..."

Robert was very patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that our experience was a good experience. Robert also made sure that all of our questions where answered and that all of our needs where met. I highly recommend that if anyone needs a car go to Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge and ask for ROBERT LAROSA. SINCERELY YOURS SAM AND WANDA

Robert LaRosa