Eastern Shore Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Children
Jim123
7/06/2016

" Honest salesman , with no BS answers."

Eddie Fagan Introduced me to Charles Roy Who is solely responsible for selling me this Beautiful Toyota tundra I had ordered with him. I'm not easy to sell anything to , I do a lot of research that most salesman don't have patience for. The first thing I look for at a dealership is first impressions of a honest salesman and no BS answers. Charles Roy is honest , completely straightforward , compassionate about selling me what I'm looking for .Charles is very knowledgeable of what he is selling but if he didn't have an answer he found it out immediately, I felt very comfortable and not pressured by this gentleman and will be back to buy from him again. I'm very impressed with the dealership and the professionalism I was treated with there , What a great organization and well-planned system, very clean, greeted at the front by an associate or by Charles when I had appointments with him . Charles also followed up by phone calls for a couple days after taking my truck home to make sure everything was going good and there was no problems, Nice touch ! Thank you Eastern Shore Toyota .

Williams
7/01/2016

"Horrible buying experience. Oppressive closing practices"

My wife and I paid cash for a new Toyota Highlander. Salesman and manager misrepresented final deal price. Even though cash was paid for car and a loan was never considered or applied for, dealership issued a falsified "Notice of Adverse Action" which stated that credit was denied or offered at lower terms. Salesman and management misrepresented that we had to sign a "credit application" so they could verify our personal check, but assured us that no credit application or transaction was actually occurring. Finance/Closing agent (Reyhan Sewer) was curt, dismissive and unhelpful. She insisted that we sign several inappropriate and inapplicable documents, some of which had to be modified or refused to sign completely. After transaction was complete, dealership, which had been paid $800.00 for "processing" negligently provided improper title documents for a "surety bond" title which had to be redone while we waited at the motor vehicle license office.

littlebettyjr
6/22/2016

"SUPERB!"

Best car purchasing experience ever! From the moment I entered the dealership, I felt absolutely no pressure and was greeted by numerous hellos and smiles. I had an appointment with Seana Jones, VIP Coordinator. She was exceptional! The gentleman that detailed the car, told me thank you, have a blessed day and be safe. I can honestly say that the round trip from Montgomery to Daphne, AL was well worth it. I drove away in my new Camry XSE and have not missed my 4Runner one moment. Zoom zoom zoom!!!!

Ctimmons
6/13/2016

"Delivery of car"

Ross did an outstanding job if delivering our car immediately. His customer service exceeds our expectations and his communication is outstanding. He is a big part of why we choose to do business with Eastern Toyota

Fabienne Norman
6/13/2016

"excellent"

Considered, polite and competent service. Charles Bryan and Debbie Newell did everything to satisfy our questions and meet our expectations. They were flexible and good-natured during the whole process.

Charles Bryan, Debbie Newell

Brooks
6/02/2016

"Patient "

Plenty of time was taken to find the car you wanted. It was difficult to find the car. Happy with outcome having all the major components required.

Dango
6/01/2016

"Great people no pressure enjoyed the experience."

I have been a customer of ES Toyota for years. I have now bought three cars from the dealership and if I wasn't getting excellent service I would have never come back. The people are friendly and helpful. Got great deals every time.

Debbie Newell, Ross Sinclair, Charles Bryan

Sheryl Newell
5/09/2016

"Amazing purchasing experience!"

We were contacted by a sales agent, Arend Verdel, after we inquired on the internet about a used vehicle. We went in the next day, but arrived very late for our appointment. Arend greeted us and politely asked if Willis Barnes could show us the vehicle. Willis was very friendly, funny and professional. We loved the vehicle and the used car manager worked a great deal for us. He was very understanding about our budget and the fact I currently am being treated for breast cancer. Kyle Towner the finance manager made the financing process, quick and easy. He was very kind, thoughtful and explained all of our warranty options. We had a few minutes to wait for the vehicle to be cleaned and both sales agents sat down and visited with us and served us ice cream. It was an amazing experience! We are moving to the area in June and cannot wait to see everyone!

KYLE TOWNER

Billy Bean
5/07/2016

"Great Experience"

We live approximately 160 miles from Eastern Shore Toyota, we visited the dealership about a month before we purchased a car (we met Zachary Romero), both experiences were extremely pleasant. We did not feel pressured at all to buy anything. Our salesman Mario Marquez did everything we asked for and was very helpful. Due to our long commute our salesman took pictures of the cars we were looking at and sent them to us very quickly so we could see the cars better and make up our mind if we wanted to look at the cars in person, so that we did not drive a long way for no reason. While we were on our way to the dealership the manager Jeff Iwanowski called to greet us and check on us before we ever got to the dealership, he also checked on us while we were at the dealership to see if he could do anything for us. Thank you to Zachary Romero who helped us via phone even though he was not working the day of our purchase.

Zachary Romero

Franklin.Roberts
4/29/2016

"Best salesman EVER"

We had an amazing experience buying our new truck here. This is by far the nicest salesman and sales experience we have had during this process. Scott Mandler was our salesman and he was not at all pushy but very informative and answered all questions and concerns knowledgably. We will be returning soon for our next vehicle purchase as long as Scott agrees to be our salesman. Great job!

Reviews of Brandon Farmer