Eastern Shore Toyota

• Children
Glirl Vaughn
9/29/2016

"New car purchase"

The sales staff, management, and finance team were super kind, easy to work with and exceeded my expectations when making my purchase of my new 2016 Corolla!

Jeremy Tate was so pleasant and knowledgeable. Rich Bacon was so pleasant and helpful !!!

Old Grouch
9/06/2016

"Not So Sure !!!"

.Arrived at dealership and the salesman was very nice and courteous.After the negotiations were done we went into finance.We felt during the finance process that if we didn't buy all the stuff offered we couldn't have the car and he told us if we bought the extras he would give us a better interest rate.Don't get thatThen when delivery of the car took place it was like here's your keys and books,thank you, and have a nice day that's how we feel.He did answer any questions we had but we felt he should have helped us set up the car,not all the options but at least showed us how to use some of the necessary ones.He did help us set up the phone after we asked him about it.This car has alot of things on it .Dissapointed in that a lot.Sales Manager day after offered for us to bring the car back to have some one help us but why wasn't it done at purchase.Guess that's what youtube is for now. Guess it's the new modern way of doing business.Thank goodness their service department is not that way.Dealt with them for 4 years now on a previous car and service has been 5 stars.Gotta say I was highly disappointed in the buying process.I just don't get it !!! I'd give service 5 stars, but up front it's sloppy Just my opinion maybe not everyone has had an experience like this.Buyers remorse after purchase, absolutely not at all.

Jim123
7/06/2016

" Honest salesman , with no BS answers."

Eddie Fagan Introduced me to Charles Roy Who is solely responsible for selling me this Beautiful Toyota tundra I had ordered with him. I'm not easy to sell anything to , I do a lot of research that most salesman don't have patience for. The first thing I look for at a dealership is first impressions of a honest salesman and no BS answers. Charles Roy is honest , completely straightforward , compassionate about selling me what I'm looking for .Charles is very knowledgeable of what he is selling but if he didn't have an answer he found it out immediately, I felt very comfortable and not pressured by this gentleman and will be back to buy from him again. I'm very impressed with the dealership and the professionalism I was treated with there , What a great organization and well-planned system, very clean, greeted at the front by an associate or by Charles when I had appointments with him . Charles also followed up by phone calls for a couple days after taking my truck home to make sure everything was going good and there was no problems, Nice touch ! Thank you Eastern Shore Toyota .

Williams
7/01/2016

"Horrible buying experience. Oppressive closing practices"

My wife and I paid cash for a new Toyota Highlander. Salesman and manager misrepresented final deal price. Even though cash was paid for car and a loan was never considered or applied for, dealership issued a falsified "Notice of Adverse Action" which stated that credit was denied or offered at lower terms. Salesman and management misrepresented that we had to sign a "credit application" so they could verify our personal check, but assured us that no credit application or transaction was actually occurring. Finance/Closing agent (Reyhan Sewer) was curt, dismissive and unhelpful. She insisted that we sign several inappropriate and inapplicable documents, some of which had to be modified or refused to sign completely. After transaction was complete, dealership, which had been paid $800.00 for "processing" negligently provided improper title documents for a "surety bond" title which had to be redone while we waited at the motor vehicle license office.

littlebettyjr
6/22/2016

"SUPERB!"

Best car purchasing experience ever! From the moment I entered the dealership, I felt absolutely no pressure and was greeted by numerous hellos and smiles. I had an appointment with Seana Jones, VIP Coordinator. She was exceptional! The gentleman that detailed the car, told me thank you, have a blessed day and be safe. I can honestly say that the round trip from Montgomery to Daphne, AL was well worth it. I drove away in my new Camry XSE and have not missed my 4Runner one moment. Zoom zoom zoom!!!!

Ctimmons
6/13/2016

"Delivery of car"

Ross did an outstanding job if delivering our car immediately. His customer service exceeds our expectations and his communication is outstanding. He is a big part of why we choose to do business with Eastern Toyota

Fabienne Norman
6/13/2016

"excellent"

Considered, polite and competent service. Charles Bryan and Debbie Newell did everything to satisfy our questions and meet our expectations. They were flexible and good-natured during the whole process.

Charles Bryan, Debbie Newell

Brooks
6/02/2016

"Patient "

Plenty of time was taken to find the car you wanted. It was difficult to find the car. Happy with outcome having all the major components required.

Dango
6/01/2016

"Great people no pressure enjoyed the experience."

I have been a customer of ES Toyota for years. I have now bought three cars from the dealership and if I wasn't getting excellent service I would have never come back. The people are friendly and helpful. Got great deals every time.

Debbie Newell, Ross Sinclair, Charles Bryan

Sheryl Newell
5/09/2016

"Amazing purchasing experience!"

We were contacted by a sales agent, Arend Verdel, after we inquired on the internet about a used vehicle. We went in the next day, but arrived very late for our appointment. Arend greeted us and politely asked if Willis Barnes could show us the vehicle. Willis was very friendly, funny and professional. We loved the vehicle and the used car manager worked a great deal for us. He was very understanding about our budget and the fact I currently am being treated for breast cancer. Kyle Towner the finance manager made the financing process, quick and easy. He was very kind, thoughtful and explained all of our warranty options. We had a few minutes to wait for the vehicle to be cleaned and both sales agents sat down and visited with us and served us ice cream. It was an amazing experience! We are moving to the area in June and cannot wait to see everyone!

KYLE TOWNER