Eastern Shore Toyota

About Eastern Shore Toyota

About Eastern Shore Toyota

Tuesday Closed - 8:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Very professional and knowledgable about the products."

We just purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Justin Stanton and it was the smoothest, easiest purchase we have ever experienced. Justin is very professional and is sensitive to his customers' needs. We HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone looking to buy or trade! We also had a wonderful experience with Reyhan Gungor, the financial director. This dealership has nothing but the best sales people around. They definitely change any stereotypes that car salesmen may have. Thank you Eastern Shore Toyota for a great experience! We will be back!

"Best experience ever "

My 2012 Toyota Highlander's lease was expiring and I decided to purchase the car. I went back to the dealer where I bought the vehicle to see what my options were. I met with Shetara and she explained the process to me. She was very knowledgable, courteous and professional. The whole experience was smooth and pleasant. This was so different from past experiences at other dealerships.I would recommend Eastern Shore Toyota to all of my friends and family.

Shetara Lee

"Horrible Experience Trying to Purchase a Vehicle"

Was referred to go to this dealership because I was looking for a Rav 4 used and they had one, so I went and was not thrilled with the vehicle enough to purchase. They also took my trade in vehicle way in the back out of my site and I was not told about that process, which I find unusual. I was a little freaked out by that because they could do something bad to my vehicle when putting it up on the rack. One of The Mangers, Shawn which happens to be the Owners son had suggested a new vehicle instead if he could get the price right for me and I said ok, so I test drove the vehicle and liked it very much. The price that I was offered with my trade was very fair but was just a little off in the extra amount I wanted to pay out. So, I left with the invoice that he provided with the price on it so that I could research the vehicle and prices more and then the salesman texted me the next day and said they would take another $500 off the price if I could come get it that night and it was already after 6:00 PM and I could not go at that time. The next day I texted Shawn and asked if they would still honor the vehicle invoice price and was then told "no" and that I should have taken it when it was offered…..AND EVEN TOLD ME THAT HE DIDN'T WANT ME AS A CUSTOMER!! The Owners Own SON!! I'm sorry but that is just no way to do business to treat customers in that way and I would not recommend this dealership for anything…….. HORRIBLE!

Shawn Esfahani, Jr.

"Promises made but not kept"

I've had 2 experiences with Eastern Shore Toyota this year. I purchased a 2013 Prius in April and was very happy with the 2 sales people that helped me, David & Stacey. So pleased in fact that I brought my mother back a couple of months later to purchase a car. That experience was not as pleasant. My mother also purchased a Prius and the prior owner had not returned the 2nd key. We were told by another salesperson who was helping us with the sale that it would not be a problem getting the key and mailing it to my mother. Needless to say it took me almost 3 months to get a key and to finally get on I had to get unnessarily aggressive. I will say that my saleperson David was the reason I finally got a key. The other person who worked the deal with him never took the time to return any of my calls. Also was promised a $100 referral fee for bringing my mother in to purchase a vehicle. Well, I'm still waiting on that promise but I do however get several emails giving me the opportunity to get a referral fee for anyone I send in that buys a car. Don't think I'll drink that koolaid again and believe that promise. On a good note, I do love my Prius - my next one will be from another dealership.

Stacey Conley, David Cohen

"Good Experience "

I traded in my 2011 Camry for a Chrysler Town and Country, for my growing family. Stacey Conley helped me with any questions and concerns I had. Its now a month later and I am pleased with my experience, we will be going back to purchase vehicles in the future and I will recommend my family and friends to Eastern Shore Toyota.

"Really Bad Experience"

We were there on 9/03/2014 to buy 4 runner but had to leave. i had really bad experience. The sales person don't know how to deal with the customer. Seems like we went there to get insulted. She don't deserve to be a sales person as she was very unprofessional. Worst car buying experience i ever had. Shall i call u Mrs. or Mr. Shetara anyway u suck, You gotta learn some behaviors. I am never going there.

Shetara lee

"bad service"

My wife and I brought our 2012 4runner in for a warranty rearend noise. After the dealership had our vehicle for six hours with no phone call on the status, we called and was informed that no problem was found. We went up there to show them the issue and to pick up the truck. I described the noise to Vicki and the tech. The tech then placed the truck on the lift and ran the truck in 4wheel drive. I informed him that you should not do that because it will make the skid controll system malfunction. He then pulled the truck out and asked us to ride in the back seat on a test drive to show him the noise. while on the test drive i verified the obvious noise to him and also pointed out that the skid controll malfunction light was on. He admitted that it was on because of him driving it in 4wheel drive on the lift. After the test drive he asked us to sit in the waiting room while he checked the rearend. After about 20 minutes Vicki and the tech returned and expressed that in their opinion there was no issue. I told them that The noise was a huge inconvence because of the high pitched noise. After a few minutes of arguing we realise that we were getting no where with them so we asked for our truck so we could leave. They pulled the truck out, left the keys in it and locked the doors behind us. After we left my wife informed me that the skid controll malfunction light was still on. A couple days later my wife was in Mobile so she stoped by Springhill toyota to have them reset the skid control malfunction light because she did not trust Eastern shore Toyota anymore. Springhill had to reset the SAI because of what Eastern Shore Toyota did. We were charged $54.95 to reset the light. We called and talked to Vicki about it and she said she would reimburse us within a week. well after the first week went by we called her with no answer or return of our message. My wife finally had to drive to the dealership. She found Vicki and asked about the refund. Vicki informed her that it was in the mail. Well its been over a month and no check. We nor our family will EVER purchase a vehicle or have work performed there.

Vicki Bodet

"STEER CLEAR OF THIS DEALERSHIP"

From day one, this was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. In addition, we were lied to regarding features in the car. When we took the car in for service, there were additional fees that were not disclosed previously. We were also lied to about the warranty on the battery. We were promised a 10 year warranty on the hybrid battery. Toyota only provides an 8 year OR 100,000 mile warranty. Not surprisingly, the battery died at 145,000 miles and we are on the hood for thousands of dollars in repairs. The response from Eastern Shore Toyota: So sorry, not our problem.

Sales Person: Jeff - last name unknown

"VERY Happy PriusV Driver"

I stopped at Eastern Shore Toyota to do a test drive and research the Priusv and the Rav 4. I planned on buying a new vehicle at the end of the year and Stacy Conley was the Sales rep that gave me the over view of the cars. He was very through and frank with his explanations and candid when he answered my many questions. He very quickly picked up on my objectives and knew I was in no hurry to purchase. Imagine my surprise when he called me two days later with an opportunity I could not afford to pass up. I drove away in a 2012 Prius V at the right price with a no pressure approach to my purchase. I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience. The only disappointment with EST was the fact they were not a certified seller for USAA. Had they been, I could have saved with a discount on my auto loan when I financed a new or used car with USAA.

"Great Service Every Time 07 Tundra SR5 & 10 4Runner Limited"

Recently had an emissions issue serviced on my 07 Tundra and as usual Nate did an excellent job of seeing that the repair was completed and kept me informed of the progress. I do my regular oil changes at Eastern Shore Toyota on my 07 Tundra and my 10 4Runner and have always had good experiences. Eastern Shore has a fantastic facility and there follow up with customers is impressive. Highly recommend Nate and Eastern Shore Toyota Dealership.

Reviews of Stacey Conley