Eastern Shore Toyota

• Children
Sheryl Newell
5/09/2016

"Amazing purchasing experience!"

We were contacted by a sales agent, Arend Verdel, after we inquired on the internet about a used vehicle. We went in the next day, but arrived very late for our appointment. Arend greeted us and politely asked if Willis Barnes could show us the vehicle. Willis was very friendly, funny and professional. We loved the vehicle and the used car manager worked a great deal for us. He was very understanding about our budget and the fact I currently am being treated for breast cancer. Kyle Towner the finance manager made the financing process, quick and easy. He was very kind, thoughtful and explained all of our warranty options. We had a few minutes to wait for the vehicle to be cleaned and both sales agents sat down and visited with us and served us ice cream. It was an amazing experience! We are moving to the area in June and cannot wait to see everyone!

Billy Bean
5/07/2016

"Great Experience"

We live approximately 160 miles from Eastern Shore Toyota, we visited the dealership about a month before we purchased a car (we met Zachary Romero), both experiences were extremely pleasant. We did not feel pressured at all to buy anything. Our salesman Mario Marquez did everything we asked for and was very helpful. Due to our long commute our salesman took pictures of the cars we were looking at and sent them to us very quickly so we could see the cars better and make up our mind if we wanted to look at the cars in person, so that we did not drive a long way for no reason. While we were on our way to the dealership the manager Jeff Iwanowski called to greet us and check on us before we ever got to the dealership, he also checked on us while we were at the dealership to see if he could do anything for us. Thank you to Zachary Romero who helped us via phone even though he was not working the day of our purchase.

Zachary Romero

Franklin.Roberts
4/29/2016

"Best salesman EVER"

We had an amazing experience buying our new truck here. This is by far the nicest salesman and sales experience we have had during this process. Scott Mandler was our salesman and he was not at all pushy but very informative and answered all questions and concerns knowledgably. We will be returning soon for our next vehicle purchase as long as Scott agrees to be our salesman. Great job!

Happy Housewife
4/28/2016

""Easiest Car Purchase Ever!""

I was looking to replace my Camry with an SUV. My salesman was the best! He took the time to show me the SUV's, answered all my questions, discussed all the options, even drove me around the lot till we found the SUV I had looked at on-line. Travis is a very nice and polite gentleman. He made it really easy to let go of my 1995 Camry. This is the second car my family has purchased from Eastern Shore Toyota. I love this dealership! Great amenities to make your buying and service experiences pleasant!

Gretschguy850
4/22/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

Very impressed with this company. No pressure sales. Easy to work with. Great staff! They made car buying easy and gave me the price I was wanting!

Tristan.

Vacationer
4/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

On our way home from vacation, we make a quick stop to check out new Toyota’s and had the most welcoming, delightful, informative experience with Debbie and Justin making us feel at home, answering our numerous questions and showing us hands on the many features of Toyota Camry XLE which were new to us. We were so impressed after driving the car and sitting and discussing the car features with Debbie that we bought the car and drove it home. The process was so pleasant, things were handled quickly and even the waiting time was pleasantly passed with refreshments and great conversation with Debbie which made the time pass quickly. I have recommended to my friends interested in buying a car, the experience with Eastern Shore Toyota is well worth the drive!

Debbie Newell

dancecoach1
4/16/2016

"EXCELLENT "

The people were nice as soon as I walked in. They offered something to drink n the salesman n finance lady was really nice. Most of all they closed my deal n I was not there all day. EXCELLENT PLACE N I WILL RECOMMEND .

Juliewelborn123
4/01/2016

"Very reliable dealership"

Mack did an amazing job helping us find a car for our granddaughter. He was very kind, not like your typical car salesman. If we were ever in the market for another car we would definitely come back to Eastern Shore Toyota. You rock Mack, thanks for your help!!

Samgeisler01
3/31/2016

"Purchase of CPO Venza"

Very impressed by salesman, Anthony Waight, who did a fantastic job moving the process along and tending to our needs. Love the car and would not think twice to buy from Mr. Waight or Eastern Shore in the future.

arrownetworking
3/30/2016

"Did what they said they would do, no surprises"

I had had one hiccup with Eastern Shore Toyota several years back, but I saw a used vehicle that I was interested in at their dealership and went to look. I figured that I would look and leave but drove the vehicle and decided to make an offer pending an inspection by my mechanic. My offer was accepted and I went the next day, got the vehicle to take to my local mechanic. The car was as they said it was and I purchased the vehicle using my own financing. I will say that their dealer fee of $800 is completely out of line, but I knew that before I made the offer and make the offer price accordingly. I declined the extended warranty, paint protection, free gumballs for life, ect, ect. I am pleased with the deal and more importantly by Willis Barnes and his sales manager. I know this dealer gets a lot of negatives, but I will do business here in the future. As a plus, the dealership building is very nice and interesting.

Reviews of Travis  Bond