Eastern Shore Toyota

About Eastern Shore Toyota

About Eastern Shore Toyota

Tuesday Closed - 8:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Promises made but not kept"

I've had 2 experiences with Eastern Shore Toyota this year. I purchased a 2013 Prius in April and was very happy with the 2 sales people that helped me, David & Stacey. So pleased in fact that I brought my mother back a couple of months later to purchase a car. That experience was not as pleasant. My mother also purchased a Prius and the prior owner had not returned the 2nd key. We were told by another salesperson who was helping us with the sale that it would not be a problem getting the key and mailing it to my mother. Needless to say it took me almost 3 months to get a key and to finally get on I had to get unnessarily aggressive. I will say that my saleperson David was the reason I finally got a key. The other person who worked the deal with him never took the time to return any of my calls. Also was promised a $100 referral fee for bringing my mother in to purchase a vehicle. Well, I'm still waiting on that promise but I do however get several emails giving me the opportunity to get a referral fee for anyone I send in that buys a car. Don't think I'll drink that koolaid again and believe that promise. On a good note, I do love my Prius - my next one will be from another dealership.

Stacey Conley, David Cohen

"Good Experience "

I traded in my 2011 Camry for a Chrysler Town and Country, for my growing family. Stacey Conley helped me with any questions and concerns I had. Its now a month later and I am pleased with my experience, we will be going back to purchase vehicles in the future and I will recommend my family and friends to Eastern Shore Toyota.

"Really Bad Experience"

We were there on 9/03/2014 to buy 4 runner but had to leave. i had really bad experience. The sales person don't know how to deal with the customer. Seems like we went there to get insulted. She don't deserve to be a sales person as she was very unprofessional. Worst car buying experience i ever had. Shall i call u Mrs. or Mr. Shetara anyway u suck, You gotta learn some behaviors. I am never going there.

Shetara lee

"bad service"

My wife and I brought our 2012 4runner in for a warranty rearend noise. After the dealership had our vehicle for six hours with no phone call on the status, we called and was informed that no problem was found. We went up there to show them the issue and to pick up the truck. I described the noise to Vicki and the tech. The tech then placed the truck on the lift and ran the truck in 4wheel drive. I informed him that you should not do that because it will make the skid controll system malfunction. He then pulled the truck out and asked us to ride in the back seat on a test drive to show him the noise. while on the test drive i verified the obvious noise to him and also pointed out that the skid controll malfunction light was on. He admitted that it was on because of him driving it in 4wheel drive on the lift. After the test drive he asked us to sit in the waiting room while he checked the rearend. After about 20 minutes Vicki and the tech returned and expressed that in their opinion there was no issue. I told them that The noise was a huge inconvence because of the high pitched noise. After a few minutes of arguing we realise that we were getting no where with them so we asked for our truck so we could leave. They pulled the truck out, left the keys in it and locked the doors behind us. After we left my wife informed me that the skid controll malfunction light was still on. A couple days later my wife was in Mobile so she stoped by Springhill toyota to have them reset the skid control malfunction light because she did not trust Eastern shore Toyota anymore. Springhill had to reset the SAI because of what Eastern Shore Toyota did. We were charged $54.95 to reset the light. We called and talked to Vicki about it and she said she would reimburse us within a week. well after the first week went by we called her with no answer or return of our message. My wife finally had to drive to the dealership. She found Vicki and asked about the refund. Vicki informed her that it was in the mail. Well its been over a month and no check. We nor our family will EVER purchase a vehicle or have work performed there.

Vicki Bodet

"STEER CLEAR OF THIS DEALERSHIP"

From day one, this was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. In addition, we were lied to regarding features in the car. When we took the car in for service, there were additional fees that were not disclosed previously. We were also lied to about the warranty on the battery. We were promised a 10 year warranty on the hybrid battery. Toyota only provides an 8 year OR 100,000 mile warranty. Not surprisingly, the battery died at 145,000 miles and we are on the hood for thousands of dollars in repairs. The response from Eastern Shore Toyota: So sorry, not our problem.

Sales Person: Jeff - last name unknown

"VERY Happy PriusV Driver"

I stopped at Eastern Shore Toyota to do a test drive and research the Priusv and the Rav 4. I planned on buying a new vehicle at the end of the year and Stacy Conley was the Sales rep that gave me the over view of the cars. He was very through and frank with his explanations and candid when he answered my many questions. He very quickly picked up on my objectives and knew I was in no hurry to purchase. Imagine my surprise when he called me two days later with an opportunity I could not afford to pass up. I drove away in a 2012 Prius V at the right price with a no pressure approach to my purchase. I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience. The only disappointment with EST was the fact they were not a certified seller for USAA. Had they been, I could have saved with a discount on my auto loan when I financed a new or used car with USAA.

"Great Service Every Time 07 Tundra SR5 & 10 4Runner Limited"

Recently had an emissions issue serviced on my 07 Tundra and as usual Nate did an excellent job of seeing that the repair was completed and kept me informed of the progress. I do my regular oil changes at Eastern Shore Toyota on my 07 Tundra and my 10 4Runner and have always had good experiences. Eastern Shore has a fantastic facility and there follow up with customers is impressive. Highly recommend Nate and Eastern Shore Toyota Dealership.

"Only interest in sales"

I bought a brand new 4 - runner and brought it in for it's 1st service and had the oil changed which I paid extra for since Toyota doesn't cover oil change at 5,000 miles. I left and headed to Louisiana when I got to my hotel I noticed what I thought was water under my vehicle. The next ,morning I walked out and notice oil under my vehicle. and a oil mist all over the back. When I looked under the vehicle oil was on everything. I then checked the oil level and it didn't read on the dip stick. I called my sells man and he said the service manager would call me. The service dept. called and said they could have it towed to a shop. I am out of town and late for a meeting I said I would get some oil from down the road and drop it off at the shop were I was heading which was only about 5 miles away. So I walked and got some oil to get it back on the dip stick and dropped it off while I went to the meeting Firestone looked at. They told me the gasket was missing on the oil filter and said I had gotten 3 quarts low. I had to pay for that, spent hours and many quarters cleaning under my vehicle. To this date more then 2 weeks later no one has called to see if my engine has blown up or if I was stranded. I called Toyota and filed a complaint which was suppose also go to the dealer and still never heard anything from the dealer. Once they sell you a vehicle pray you don't need there help. Not sure who I talked to on the phone just know it was a lady and I have to pick someone Thank You Scott Christenson

"A fantastic experience"

On June 3, 2014 I came to Eastern Shore Toyota to pick up an item that my son had ordered for his Toyota Tacoma truck. Someone was at the entrance to direct me to the parts department . The lady at that desk promptly retrieved the part and escorted me to the payment department. I paid for the part with a credit card and was asked to show my drivers license for which I thanked the employee for asking. I knew I was dealing with a special company at that time! I told the employee that my front tire on my Saturn appeared low and could I get some air put in it for which I would gladly pay. She told me to pull in the service area. I did, and was promptly greeted by a very nice young man. He took my information about myself and my car and sent it to be checked. He kept me abreast about what they were doing and how much longer it would take. After about 20 minutes he informed me the tires had no nails and just needed air and that there would be no charge for the service! When I got to my car, it had also been washed!!! What a pleasant surprise. I am very impressed with your business and have told many people about my experience with Eastern Shore Toyota. Know that this Senior Citizen will always remember the kindness and thoughtfulness your employees displayed! My next car may just have to be one of your Toyotas! Thank you! Your employees made my day! Sincerely, Diane Ward

Not sure

"Impossible to get safety recall scheduled!"

I've been trying for 21/2 weeks to get my RAV4 scheduled for service to repair the rear suspension (a Toyota Safety Recall). When I called to schedule I was told that only service reps can schedule that service. I was forwarded to their service desk and reached their voice mail. I left a message for them to call me. After waiting one week I tried again, same result. Waited one more week. This time I asked to talk to the service manager and got forwarded to her voice mail. I left a message. Days later, still no call. I decided to send an email to the service manager through the company's own website. It's been two days and still nothing. Wow, I don't even know what to say about this. For the record, we bought a new car from this company back in '09. And we've taken both of our Toyotas to them for service over the years with very mixed results. Just remember, getting your car washed after servicing and having free coffee while you're waiting doesn't mean the job was done right.

Reviews of Stacey Conley