Eastern Shore Toyota

Justin Stanton

ELIMAR ROSENBOHM, Sales Consultant, Eastern Shore Toyota

ELIMAR ROSENBOHM

November 27, 2016

"Cool relaxed lobby, great customer service & selection"

- southenspiced

I had a negative experience at my local Toyota dealership so visiting Eastern Shore was like a breath of fresh air. I'd waited a little over a week for the local dealership to find a Corolla S in electric blue. I saw the car online while price comparison shopping and fell in love. After being called back and told that my car was in at the other dealership and driving all the way to town to find that not only was my car not in, they tried to cram me into an SE claiming it was the same thing and that I'd just need to settle for a different color because they were giving me the deal of the century. I threw my hands up and decided to look at the other two "local-ish" dealers. Eastern Shore called me after I inquired on the price of a used electric blue corolla s, and my salesman set an appt to show me that car that afternoon. I was thrilled to see a HUGE dealership with a LARGE selection of new Toyotas when I pulled up and my car sitting up front with a reserved sign on it waiting for my test drive. My salesman Willis greeted me out front and without any hassle handed me the keys to take the car I was interested in for a spin. Financing wouldn't allow me to buy the used and get a good deal and while we sat at comfortable tables and sipped complimentary drinks while our daughter played pool with another little girl they worked a fabulous deal on a new toyota in the exact color I wanted. It was pulled up out front and ready for a test drive before I even missed out sales guy. Eastern Shore handled my customer service experience like pros, the car I bought is almost exactly what I went out looking for I wasn't shown 10 cars I didn't want, to get to it, and no one came around lying about giving me a no profit deal. If the service department is half as good as the sales department I'll continue to drive 50+ miles out of the way to deal with Eastern Shore instead of my local dealership. Thanks guys!

October 17, 2016

"BEST ADVICE... FIND A DIFFERENT DEALER!"

- DONTGOHERE

The service provided for our Toyota by this dealer has consistently been disappointing to say the least!!! From the oil change which took three visit to get right (1st attempt - put wrong type of oil in, 2nd attempt overfilled crankcase to the extent that shop foreman drained / changed himself for the 3rd time in the same day). Next had to contact Toyota's Regional Manager to force Eastern Shore's service manager to honor a battery warranty. The final straw came today when I took in the safety notice regarding the rear lower suspension arm recall we recently received. After presenting the letter to the service advisor, who acted as though he'd never heard of the issue though this is the third recall / fix Toyota has issued for the same defect in the last 3 -4 years, he left to consult with another individual. Upon his return he advised me that replacing the "spring leafs" would take 3 to 4 hours. The topper is... our car, a RAV 4, does not have "spring leaf" suspension... Confidence level ZERO... save yourself ... find another dealer!!!

October 12, 2016

"My Sunday experience at Eastern Shore Toyota was pleasant. A"

- Rebecca Doise

All my questions and concerns were addressed directly and in the end I left with a car that I am quite satisfied with. Thank You Andrew and Joe ( finance).

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $26075