Eastern Shore Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Mike
3/09/2015

"I Was Lied to TWICE"

I entered the dealership to buy a Prius. I drove one and loved it. Then I asked my sales rep, CHARLIE Cousins, about the Prius C, which had just been announced. HE PROCEEDED TO LIE TO ME, telling me that the Prius C wouldn't be available in ALABAMA for over two years. Turns out they were available in just a few months. He did this to entice me to buy a full size Prius (LIE #1) In the negotiations for the full size Prius, I inquired and was told by CHARLIE COUSINS that the only prerequisite for maintaining the lifetime warranty was to perform the prescribed oil changes--! So I proceeded to the CLOSING ROOM and the lady there informed me that the information provided by Charlie Cousins was INCORRECT. (LIE #2) So I cancelled the deal, walked out of the dealership, walked over to Honda and bought a Civic--which is a great car. Until this event, I had driven Toyotas exclusively since 1974! I will never buy anything that Charlie Cousins sells! And now that I have a Honda, I am even more satisfied with it than with a Toyota.

LeighAnn
3/07/2015

"Best dealership in town"

I came in looking for a car not knowing what I wanted. Frankie helped me out so much. I came back the next day, and finalized on a car. He is not pushy at all. He's straight forward and soo nice. He's very knowledgeable about the cars and just an overall good salesman. I definitely recommend Frankie Jones I f you go to eastern shore Toyota.

Frankie Jones

AprilG
3/01/2015

"Two purchases this month"

We purchased my husband new work truck and traded my vehicle for a used one within the past month. Frankie is such a wonderful salesperson. He was no pressure, nice, knowledgeable and respectful. He sincerely cares about finding you the right vehicle. He's also rather funny. We enjoyed meeting him and working with him twice this month. I would recommend asking for him by name when you arrive.

FRANKIE JONES

Theygotme
2/03/2015

"If getting your Own Finance, Do not Sign ANYTHING in finance"

We were at this dealership for 4 hours talking financing. Got to financing and signed papers. The finance guy then says bring back a check for the amount of the car. We were like, :What?" They never told us we were going to get our own financing. I asked what happens to our $8000 down payment if we cant get financed on our own. We were told they would just give us the check back and there would be no deal. Well, I did NOT take the car with me because I have never seen such a deal. So I left it there. Well, they lied. Financing fell through. The dealership did offer us financing and after some thought I found a way to make the deal work, so I drove back up there. When I walked in the door. the salesmen (Cody Hitchcock) threw the keys to the car into my body and the backup contract I signed (which was ridiculously inflated) and said thanks for buying the car. What they did was lied to me to get me back in so they could do that. I didnt drive the trade up there. They would have had to report my car stolen and have me put in jail just to sell one car, and they were willing to do it. So, I was forced to buy a car from them. Be very careful with these guys.! They did this looking my wife and two sons in the eye. They are heartless.

Cody Hitchcock

misnmal1
12/01/2014

"poor service"

I bought a used 2010 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner from them in 2011, I paid the extra money for the extended warranty and the so called life time warranty. I never filed a claim against the warranty and always brought my truck into the dealership for oil changes and all the other maintenance they told me I needed. I brought my truck in to them about two weeks ago for a front end brake job, yesterday I started hearing a clicking noise in the front passenger side whenever I had applied the brakes and let off to accelerate. I brought the truck in to service this morning and now I am told that the drive shaft has to be replaced. When I asked about the warranty, I was told that that my extended warranty had already expired and the lifetime warranty will not cover it because I had only gotten 14 oil changes instead of the 16 oil changes I should have received! My truck has only 125000 miles on it and it needs the drive shaft has to be replaced?? Whatever happened to quality vehicles? I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership again and will make sure everyone on face book hears about this experience. I have never even filed a claim against the extended warranty.

Tom&Toni
11/13/2014

"Very professional and knowledgable about the products."

We just purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Justin Stanton and it was the smoothest, easiest purchase we have ever experienced. Justin is very professional and is sensitive to his customers' needs. We HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone looking to buy or trade! We also had a wonderful experience with Reyhan Gungor, the financial director. This dealership has nothing but the best sales people around. They definitely change any stereotypes that car salesmen may have. Thank you Eastern Shore Toyota for a great experience! We will be back!

tonette
10/29/2014

"Best experience ever "

My 2012 Toyota Highlander's lease was expiring and I decided to purchase the car. I went back to the dealer where I bought the vehicle to see what my options were. I met with Shetara and she explained the process to me. She was very knowledgable, courteous and professional. The whole experience was smooth and pleasant. This was so different from past experiences at other dealerships.I would recommend Eastern Shore Toyota to all of my friends and family.

Shetara Lee

tidegrl13
10/13/2014

"Horrible Experience Trying to Purchase a Vehicle"

Was referred to go to this dealership because I was looking for a Rav 4 used and they had one, so I went and was not thrilled with the vehicle enough to purchase. They also took my trade in vehicle way in the back out of my site and I was not told about that process, which I find unusual. I was a little freaked out by that because they could do something bad to my vehicle when putting it up on the rack. One of The Mangers, Shawn which happens to be the Owners son had suggested a new vehicle instead if he could get the price right for me and I said ok, so I test drove the vehicle and liked it very much. The price that I was offered with my trade was very fair but was just a little off in the extra amount I wanted to pay out. So, I left with the invoice that he provided with the price on it so that I could research the vehicle and prices more and then the salesman texted me the next day and said they would take another $500 off the price if I could come get it that night and it was already after 6:00 PM and I could not go at that time. The next day I texted Shawn and asked if they would still honor the vehicle invoice price and was then told "no" and that I should have taken it when it was offered…..AND EVEN TOLD ME THAT HE DIDN'T WANT ME AS A CUSTOMER!! The Owners Own SON!! I'm sorry but that is just no way to do business to treat customers in that way and I would not recommend this dealership for anything…….. HORRIBLE!

Shawn Esfahani, Jr.

sharongeorge
9/30/2014

"Promises made but not kept"

I've had 2 experiences with Eastern Shore Toyota this year. I purchased a 2013 Prius in April and was very happy with the 2 sales people that helped me, David & Stacey. So pleased in fact that I brought my mother back a couple of months later to purchase a car. That experience was not as pleasant. My mother also purchased a Prius and the prior owner had not returned the 2nd key. We were told by another salesperson who was helping us with the sale that it would not be a problem getting the key and mailing it to my mother. Needless to say it took me almost 3 months to get a key and to finally get on I had to get unnessarily aggressive. I will say that my saleperson David was the reason I finally got a key. The other person who worked the deal with him never took the time to return any of my calls. Also was promised a $100 referral fee for bringing my mother in to purchase a vehicle. Well, I'm still waiting on that promise but I do however get several emails giving me the opportunity to get a referral fee for anyone I send in that buys a car. Don't think I'll drink that koolaid again and believe that promise. On a good note, I do love my Prius - my next one will be from another dealership.

Stacey Conley, David Cohen

Raychelpeed
9/30/2014

"Good Experience "

I traded in my 2011 Camry for a Chrysler Town and Country, for my growing family. Stacey Conley helped me with any questions and concerns I had. Its now a month later and I am pleased with my experience, we will be going back to purchase vehicles in the future and I will recommend my family and friends to Eastern Shore Toyota.

Reviews of Stacey Conley