Eastern Shore Toyota

• Children
Ann
2/09/2016

"Used Toyota Avalon "

Travis Bond was a great salesman. He showed us the cars we wanted to see. We were introduced to the Sales Manager, Quinten. He was great too. We took a few for test drives. Travis worked on an offer with us and we purchased a 2009 Avalon! Great experience, we'll be back to see Travis for our next vehicle purchase!

brendaXLE2016
2/07/2016

""Used Toyota Camry""

I have been looking for a Toyota Camry XLE and was excited when I got the call from the Eastern Shore Toyota telling me they had 2 toyotas that was traded in. Alicia Bettis is an excellant salesperson, she showed me the 2 cars and I was in love with the white Toyota Camry XLE, the car had everything I wanted and more. I thank the dearlership for their excellant salesperson Alicia for making the sales experience quick and easy.

stevem
2/05/2016

"Pleasant experience in buying a new Prius."

We were greeted with a smile and an introductions and asked if we could be helped. We told the salesperson that we were interested in looking for a new Prius and asked if we could see and drive one. Mr. Harris was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. We drove the car and sat with him as he explained the offer. We asked that our current car be evaluated for possible trade in which was done. We then worked out a deal which was acceptable to us. Mr. Harris was always pleasant and cooperative.

dprez
12/19/2015

"Used RX 350 purchase"

My wife has been looking for several months for a used 2013 RX 350 and fell in love with one at Eastern Shore Toyota. After reading several very negative reviews about the dealership, I was reluctant to do business with them. I prepared myself to do battle and went on over. My wife was already there, had driven the car and was working with Eric Adamson with the understanding that the deal was off unless the RX passed my inspection. Expecting a lot of high pressure, I was surprised when Eric sent us off to drive ‘as long as you like’ and went back inside. The car checked out fine, so we went back in to talk price where again I thought the trouble would start. We were looking to save every dollar possible so at one point the used car manager Quinten Jackson got involved. Mr Jackson was a little more intense than Eric, but the negotiations were very respectful at all times. In the end I think we got a fair deal, and Eric took a lot of time after the sale to explain the features of the RX when he could have just handed us the keys and moved on to the next customer. We did not use their financing and have not used the service dept. so I can’t speak to that, but I would highly recommend Mr. Eric Adamson to anyone in the market for a car.

Eric Adamson, Quinten Jackson

Nasheena mcgivney
11/19/2015

"absolutely horrible"

Scheduled the diagnostic test for my 2007 Toyota sienna minivan was told the computers were down so they were not able to give me a print off of the results but that my airbag needed to be replaced in the passenger side and that it would be $1100 when I inquired again about getting paperwork they said once again they were not able to provide it being frustrated at this point I contacted the manager he said he would investigate and contact me back which he did not he had same representative I was dealing with contact me back and tell me that they had moved some numbers around and couldt get me out the door for 698 but they were not able to provide me with the codes for the diagnostic test as a result of the computer issues this did not sound right to me I was infuriated and asked for the manager to call me back with a refund once again I heard nothing from the manager so I brought my vehicle somewhere else to have it looked at it was a loose wire under the passenger seat which after further investigation I found to be under an open warranty through Toyota I guess it's because I'm a woman and I went in there with two small children they thought they could just tell me anything and I would not no better I will never go back to this dealership again and I am calling corporate and the Better Business Bureau

Tacoma
11/09/2015

"Tacoma experience "

I went in yesterday to look at the new 2016 Tacoma. I was helped by a young man named Eric Adamson. He was extremely knowledgeable on the truck. They didn't have exactly what I was intrested in at the moment and I had told him I was only thinking about a purchase and not sure if I would buy one at this time. He then offered to let me test drive one of the trucks just to see if I would like it and explained its features along with other features that were available should I want them. My experience was no pressure at all and just a helpful young man that would appreciate me thinking of him should I decide to purchase one. I've bought a lot of vehicles over the years and had my share of frustrations along with them but this young man is a class act. I would recommend you ask for him.

Eric Adamson

nikki.l
10/21/2015

"Will take advantage of non-savvy customers"

Eastern Shore Toyota is not an ethical dealership and will charge you for services not needed and inflate prices. Will charge for a diagnostic without inspecting the parts - at my service date of 10/9/15, they said I had to replace the entire headlight, but when I checked the casing the after the diagnostic - dirty with no fingerprints. They didn't even look at it! Turns out only the bulb needed to be replaced. I was told the entire headlight needed to be replaced for a cost of $729.06. The mark-up for that headlamp part is 244%! The driver washer for my wiper would be $55.00. A host of other services were recommended, including an inverter flush for $279.00, a service which is not even necessary unless there are issues (which there are not with my car). Even the water pump was suggested to be replaced, which is ridiculous since it should have been replaced in the safety recall C0U in 2012 (prior to my purchase). Would it really need replacing after three years? Will take advantage of people who aren't completely well-versed in auto mechanics. Do not allow your friends and family to have their car serviced here if they aren't savvy. I had to learn the hard way, but you don't have to!

Tony Moseley

Salesmen Lie
10/12/2015

"Failure to deliver on agreed items miising from vehicle afte"

I would like to start by saying that the concept of a lifetime warranty is great and handleing a lot of the financing ahead of time was great so I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited 7/31/15 at the end of the day. Well when we got home we noticed some missing items. We contacted our salesman and informed him of the issues and we we're assured it would be taken care of months later situation has not changed. Is a key fob that important I guess no one will ever know until your 4year almost gets hit by a vehicle because your hands were full and you have to let go of everything to manually unlock the door from one side only to enter the vehicle and a car enters an adjacent space but doesn't see him. Hate the place because of Mr. Farmer and his lies....... Great Salesman Though he fooled me.

EasternShorePoor
8/13/2015

"POOR SERVICE & COMMUNICATION!!!"

My part on my SUV fell off in their car wash and they didn't bother to tell me. When I noticed it fell off I called their service department. The first service guy I spoke with (forgot to get his name) said they would send me a replacement part. I waited a few weeks and nothing showed up. I called back and left 7 voice messages for the service manager Vicki Bodet over several days. She FINALLY returned my call and she said that nothing was reported to her of my situation and a part was never mailed out to me. She assured me that she would be mailing out a part to me. I waited 2 more weeks again and still nothing. I called again and played the message game going back and forth. I decided not to play this game anymore after leaving several more messages so I called service and spoke to a gentleman named Ryan. He kind of knew what was going on but heard it was resolved a few weeks ago. I told him no, this issue is not resolved. He looked into this issue and called me back and said that he would mail out the part himself. He said that Vicki apparently asked him to take care of this but he did not remember her asking him to do this. After a day went by I received my part! I have had some service work done there in the past (service, repairs, maintenance, etc...) and I have had some sort of issues every time. Nothing has gone smooth with any visit there. Now I have to drive 50 miles to the next closest Toyota dealership for anything related to my Toyota but it is worth it to avoid trouble of Eastern Shore Toyota. Beware!

Isi Alvarez
6/16/2015

"***Exceptional Service - Your Concerns are their Priority***"

Isi Alvarez (Sale / 5-31-15) I came into the dealership with an immediate need for a car. Ed Reese (Sales Consultant) directed Justin Stanton (Sales Consultant) to assist me with my questions on a 2009 Nissan Maxima. After a quick drive in this clean & just off the truck onto the lot vehicle...I was sold! I immediately utilized the Internet & phoned a friend to assist in getting the best(fair) price for this vehicle. Not intimidated nor frustrated with my wanting to insure that I obtain the best deal...Justin proceeded to meet my requests. The process was seamless - Reyhan Gungor (Finance Director) solidified the Financing. I was out the door in about a 2 hour window...not bad, as I came in on the last day of the month and the Dealership was extremely busy!!!. 2 days after the sale, I had a blinking alert light. I brought this to the attention of Justin Stanton / Eddie Fagan (Sales Manager) / Pat Mamuscia (Corporate Director) and it was resolved!....So AWESOME!!! Leadership starts from the top and it is evident that their employees are empowered to make decisions. My hats off to all -- they have the recipe for SUCCESS...keep taking care of the Customer! Thank you!

Eddie (Sales) & Patrick (Manager)

Reviews of Quinten Jackson