Eastern Shore Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Children
Gretschguy850
4/22/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

Very impressed with this company. No pressure sales. Easy to work with. Great staff! They made car buying easy and gave me the price I was wanting!

Tristan.

Vacationer
4/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

On our way home from vacation, we make a quick stop to check out new Toyota’s and had the most welcoming, delightful, informative experience with Debbie and Justin making us feel at home, answering our numerous questions and showing us hands on the many features of Toyota Camry XLE which were new to us. We were so impressed after driving the car and sitting and discussing the car features with Debbie that we bought the car and drove it home. The process was so pleasant, things were handled quickly and even the waiting time was pleasantly passed with refreshments and great conversation with Debbie which made the time pass quickly. I have recommended to my friends interested in buying a car, the experience with Eastern Shore Toyota is well worth the drive!

Debbie Newell

dancecoach1
4/16/2016

"EXCELLENT "

The people were nice as soon as I walked in. They offered something to drink n the salesman n finance lady was really nice. Most of all they closed my deal n I was not there all day. EXCELLENT PLACE N I WILL RECOMMEND .

Juliewelborn123
4/01/2016

"Very reliable dealership"

Mack did an amazing job helping us find a car for our granddaughter. He was very kind, not like your typical car salesman. If we were ever in the market for another car we would definitely come back to Eastern Shore Toyota. You rock Mack, thanks for your help!!

Samgeisler01
3/31/2016

"Purchase of CPO Venza"

Very impressed by salesman, Anthony Waight, who did a fantastic job moving the process along and tending to our needs. Love the car and would not think twice to buy from Mr. Waight or Eastern Shore in the future.

arrownetworking
3/30/2016

"Did what they said they would do, no surprises"

I had had one hiccup with Eastern Shore Toyota several years back, but I saw a used vehicle that I was interested in at their dealership and went to look. I figured that I would look and leave but drove the vehicle and decided to make an offer pending an inspection by my mechanic. My offer was accepted and I went the next day, got the vehicle to take to my local mechanic. The car was as they said it was and I purchased the vehicle using my own financing. I will say that their dealer fee of $800 is completely out of line, but I knew that before I made the offer and make the offer price accordingly. I declined the extended warranty, paint protection, free gumballs for life, ect, ect. I am pleased with the deal and more importantly by Willis Barnes and his sales manager. I know this dealer gets a lot of negatives, but I will do business here in the future. As a plus, the dealership building is very nice and interesting.

sandra tomlin
3/25/2016

"Very frustrating"

Was told the repair on my car would take 2 days. The afternoon of the third full day was told that mechanic was staying over late to finish so it would be ready the next morning. Called this am ( 4th day), and was told by someone from service scheduling that it wasn't ready and that she would find someone in the service dept to pull the ticket and check with the mechanic on status of my repair. After 14 minutes she came back on the phone and asked if they could call me back. I asked to speak to the service manager. She transferred and phone rang 9 times . No voicemail. Phone automatically hung up. 15 minutes later I called back. Got the same girl. Finally talked to someone in the service dept who said they are about to drive the car 15 miles to check it out and if ok then I can pick it up. This repair was for excessive oil consumption and covered under the warranty enhancement by the manufacturer due to defect. The manufacturer approved 2 day rental car coverage which leads me to believe that they expect it can be done in 2 days. It is now 1130 of the 4th day and still waiting!!!

tamtam
3/24/2016

"Excellent service and attention. "

What an easy and painless process with little time on our hands. Travis was knowledgeable of the inventory on the lot and directed me to exactly what I needed. The delivery was even taken care of by him personally at my schedule. Efficient and professional all the way.

Krigsby09
3/23/2016

"Awesome experience!"

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. The process went smooth and hassle free. I love how they offered a discount off the sticker price for being a loyal customer. The sales team and finance team made sure I left with the vehicle I wanted that was in my price range. I love my new 4Runner!

MyraS
3/19/2016

"marginal to fair"

Had a scheduled service appointment and when I arrived I had to go looking for someone to start the process. The time required was extended due to a GPS issue they did work to resolve, not sure it is corrected as I haven't used the GPS since. Throughout the 3 hour wait, no one came to advise me of the status of the work, until I finally had to go ask about the car -- 3 times I had to go ask until I finally got an answer. I was told that the tires were at minimum tread wear and that I should consider replacing on the next visit, however the tire tread wear bars are still below the top of the tire treads! Finally, I'm tired of being bugged with telephone calls and e-mails wanting me to come trade my van on a new van!

I don't remember any of the employees names.

Reviews of Anthony Waight Jr