Eastern Shore Toyota

Brandon Farmer

Justin Stanton, Sales Manager, Eastern Shore Toyota

Justin Stanton

January 13, 2017

"Very good experience, fast, friendly and efficient service"

- VanGuy

I placed an inquiry online. Seana responded immediately and worked with me via text as I was traveling about 45 minutes after work to view the vehicle I was interested in. She had the vehicle waiting and met us at the door. She gave a sufficient overview of the vehicle and proceeded with our test drive. I gave her our offer and only having to work with finance for less that 45 minutes they were able to make the numbers work and we were on our way in our new vehicle. I would highly recommend the dealership and Seana as a salesperson.

January 13, 2017

"To purchase a new car"

- Shae

It was great customer service made the process easy and quick. And she's has great customer service and will with anything you need. Go see Mrs.Jones if you need a car.

January 09, 2017

"Very Pleased With My Experience"

- PrivateUser1984

Everything went smoothly, no complaints at all. The staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating, even stayed late to finish our paperwork. I drove away 100% satisfied.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $25075