Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
monique
3/27/2015

"Very helpful and Professinal salesman"

I was referred to Keith Harrison. He was very patient and informative about all of my inquiries. I will definitely call Mr Harrison when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Monique! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Harrison was able to provide you with such an outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

vgjohnson
3/19/2015

"Professional staff and overall great experience"

I must admit I am a piece of work especially when it comes to salesman and finance folks but I have to admit it was a pleasure working with Mike Habte (salesman) and Eli Copty (general manger) as well as the finance team who made this transaction as seamless as possible. Mike was very personable and enjoyable to talk with and assured me coming in the door that he would take good care of me. Neither Mike or Eli applied any pressure to make a sale or rush me throughout the entire process. Mike and Eli are a powerful team who works extremely hard to satisfy the customer. What they did for me with trading my vehicle and the financing was magical. I absolutely love my Mercedes Benz E-Class 350 Sport. Thank you Mike and Eli, I will sending my family and friends to you who are in the market to purchase a vehicle.

March 19, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Mike and Eli are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new Mercedes Benz E-Class 350 Sport! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us.

zephyr75
3/17/2015

"Very good experience"

Was very pleased with my buying experience with Easterns Automotive. Would definitely recommend this dealership and dealer to others. I will definitely be back in the future for what I hope to be another great buying experience.

March 18, 2015

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear we did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for the recommendations. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

jpayne3rd
3/14/2015

"Friendly and professional"

Mike Habte was my sale associate and was extremely friendly and helpful. Easterns did everything they could to satisfy my needs for my trade in and my purchase. Extremely satisfied! John P.

mike habte

March 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, John! We are very happy to hear that Mike could be so friendly and helpful during your recent visit with us. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Vc24242
3/14/2015

"Great experience"

I could not have asked for a better experience. David, Tammy and Eli were great they helped me get a payment I was happy with and a car I will love!!!

David

March 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review! We are very happy to hear that David, Tammy and Eli could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Easterns Automotive Manassas any time! Take care.

happy lady
3/13/2015

"PROFESSIONAL OUTGOING"

My experience at Eastern Automotive Group in Manassas was excellent and the dealer helped me out a lot with all my questions. he made me feel welcome and the Eastern Automotive Group had a large selection of cars. I recommend my family and my friends to this location. But all the credit need to go to the young gentleman that helped me and was able to answer all my questions.

March 16, 2015

What a great review to read! It is reassuring to know that our staff provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Easterns Automotive Manassass primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Im happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Thank you for the recommendations. Dont hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns.

rswinson
3/12/2015

"It was great :)"

I purchased my car on 3/7/15 and it was overall a great experience. Mike was the sales representative that helped me and he made sure to take care of all of my car buying needs. I appreciate the fact that your company and Mike took great care of me. I will defiantly keep you in mind for my future car purchases.

March 13, 2015

Hi, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Mike and we are thrilled that he has taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

ovoxolesli
3/11/2015

"Amazing"

From the beginning to the end my experience was fantastic. They worked with me to get me the best deal overall. Even though it took awhile it was worth it. Everybody from my sales person Dave to Omar were awesome help. Definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to buy their first car. David was the best sales person!! He made me feel welcomed and at home. We even had a lot in common and get to know him as an individual.

Ahmad Mujuned , "David"

March 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your car! It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Easterns Automotive Manassas as your dealer. It is imperative to us that Dave makes the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Mickie
3/09/2015

"im reporting this manager"

I had a very nice experience with the salesman Danny..he was very informative. I waited hrs for a decision...nobody showed me any vehicles or worked with me..finally ...the Manager says I will be making 400 something pymts. Monthly...I'm on disability... I cannot afford 400 something a month. I also had a trade-in..I said I couldn't afford that amt.. does he have anything lower.. mind you I've never got to look at any cars... He said I could keep my van. And he said I'm not going to get anything decent lower.. he dismissed me and looked at me like I was lower than dirt and like I was just a waste of his time...I left out of there crying..he totally humiliated me.. I know I shouldn't let him bother me.. because I did get a nice decent car that day at another dealership who treated me with respect and were very helpful.. and I came out with warranties a car and a smile....(not a smirk)

i know what he looks like. it was not Rashid and it was not Sean

vezeobi
3/09/2015

"Wonderful!"

Came to Easterns on a Saturday not expecting to buy a vehicle that evening (because I was just in a car accident and my loan hadnt shown "paid off" an it wasnt going to until the upcoming Tuesday). Greg Steele gave me nothing but super customer service! I work in a industry where customer service is #1 and he blew me away! he managed to put me into the vehicle I wanted with low payments and a low interest rate and he listened to my needs and concerns!. Thank you again easterns of manassas! oh and the finance manager was great too!

March 10, 2015

Thank you for writing this five-star review of our sales department, Vezeobi. For all of our customers who walk through our doors we want to demonstrate world class customer service and nothing less. It's delightful to know that Greg was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Eli Copty