Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
mjackson
4/15/2015

"Samuel is a very good sales person"

Samuel worked very hard and stayed way after the dealership was closed to assist me with getting my vehicle. I also like the fact that he was not a "high pressure and annoying car salesman". He respected what kinds of cars that I wanted, which was simply one that starts up. I don't trust most car sales people, however; Samuel made me feel at ease and made the car purchase process very easy and I believe he was very honest. The only criticism I have to say is that I was told my first car payment would be in 45 days; however, when I spoke with the finance company, I was told 38 days. You say what is a few days, well, that is the difference between my payday. Overall, I am very happy with my vehicle. A satisfied customer. MJ

April 16, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

SMJ

"Excellent Customer Service"

Mike Habte provided my wife and I with excellent customer service over the course of several weeks as we picked out our car and processed the paperwork. Mike is a very nice guy who seemed to genuinely care about our needs and worked hard to get us into the car we wanted. Next time you visit Easterns in Manassas, talk to Mike, he'll take good care of you.

April 16, 2015

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Mike was able to meet your needs. At Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. Thank you for the referrals and we look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

jones92

"Very Thankful"

I was really skeptical, at first, about purchasing a car from a dealership. ( with my credit history) But the people here got my back on the road. I even left my rental care at the dealership which turned out very convenient.

April 16, 2015

Jones, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle buying experience. We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that our guest sees and appreciates all our efforts. Thanks and have a great day!

datermin8r

"all around good folks"

I walked in and was greeted by a cool dude named greg. he looked out and got my payments right where I wanted em to be.

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Greg was there to provide you with such exceptional customer service! Thank you again and congratulations on your purchase. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials!

mwills

"Good People"

Easterns worked with my and my credit issues and got me in a car the same day. I have alot going on in life right now but i am very happy. Greg was a good salesman too.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

j_franklin61

"Impeccable Service"

I don't think if I went to any other dealership, I would have been treated as "valued as I felt like I was treated at Easterns. My salesperson could not have been better.

April 16, 2015

We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you in your next visit. Have a great day!

badams

"Great"

Greg was a very exceptional salesman. He was very knowledgeable about cars and thankfully one of us was. I would recommend to anybody...GO SEE GREG ;)

April 16, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your time spent at Easterns Automotive Group of Manasas. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Greg is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business.

jhoward982

"Wonderful Dealership"

Easterns of Manassas is great. The facilities were clean. The people were great. Rashid was very helpful. I am very happy. I feel like I made a great decision. More

April 16, 2015

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Congratulations on your purchase! Also, visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials.

James64
4/12/2015

"Review on Sales Associate Mike Habte"

Outstanding customer service Friendly, articulate and knowledgeable. A quick sale and the price is in proportion to my lifestyle. I highly commend Eastern Motors on hiring such an sales associate as Mr. Habte. As a Minister of the Greater New Hope Christian Fellowship Church, I will highly recommend to my clergy and friends to purchase cars from Eastern Automotive. Job well done Mr. Mike Habte, job well done. Thanks also to Mr Ben Hyde for making my wife's dream come true. Sincerely Minister James Rice

Altima
4/09/2015

"Thanks Rashid "

U visited easterns on March 28 Mr Rashid did an excellent job in helping me get into a 11 Altima. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Thanks again John I will refer some friends

April 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new Altima! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Easterns Automotive Manassas, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, patient, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that Rashid was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again.

Reviews of Gregory Steele