Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Albert Payne

Danny Nguyen, Sales Manager, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Danny Nguyen

February 26, 2017

"THIS IS A GOOD DEALERSHIP & NOT SO GREAT WITH A SALES MAN"

- hotmailcom24

SO IM REALLY GIVING A REVIEW BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO GIVE A REVIEW BY THE CAR SALES MAN I DEALT WITH. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT HE TOLD US WE HAD TO GIVE A REVIEW WHILE WE WERE IN THE DEALERSHIP WAY BEFORE I WAS FINISHED IN PURCHASING A CAR. HE MADE MY FIANCE FILL ONE OUT, SO HERS REALLY DOESN'T COUNT. LUCKLY I DID NOT FINISH MINE OUT THAT DAY. NOW DAYS AFTER I AM FILLING OUT AN ACCURATE REVIEW. HE TOLD US WHAT TO DO, THEN SAYING WE COULD WRITE A REVIEW AT OUR CONVEINIENCE. WE DID NOT BUY A CAR BECAUSE WE HAD TO COME BACK AND PICK UP MY FIANCE'S DRIVERS LICENSE THAT WAS LEFT WITH THE CAR SALES MAN THAT DAY WE WERE THERE. ALSO, WE PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN TO HOLD A CAR FOR 48 HOURS. SINCE WE MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT PURCHASE THE CAR. ONCE WE FOUND OUT WE DID NOT WANT TO PURCHASE THE CAR, WE HAD TO DRIVE BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP, WHICH MADE US TAKE AN EXTRA TRIP BACK. THE CAR SALES MAN DID NOT EXPLAIN TO US THAT WE HAD TO COME BACK IN PERSON TO SIGN AND GET OUR REFUND. IF I KNEW THAT, I WOULD OF NOT PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

February 25, 2017

"Close but no cigar"

- Erin

I came to Easterns Automotive Group with high expectations but was brought back do to earth because of my credit score. Sorrell was a great help when it came to the process and he tried every way possible to get me into a car instead of say your not approve bye. I will be back when I get a co-signer. Thanks Sorrell and I appreciate your time, effort and patience in regards to my situation.

February 25, 2017

"My 200 Experience "

- Dgeorge4921

Great experience worked with me the entirety way kept me informed of what was going on I am highly satisfied with my experience . I appreciate all your hard work Sorrell

Used 2014 Subaru Outback, $18770