Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
yeah
2/26/2015

"Quick and Dirty"

I went in knowing what I wanted and Samuel was more than happy to, not only, pre-approve, but, collect all paperwork, test drive and have my loan processed that I was in and out in under 3 hours (as was my goal) with my 2 year old in tow!!My credit was bad but I am a mom of 4 and needed a bigger vehicle and Easterns did exactly what all their advertisements promised. I was nervous that I'd go in and find 100 yards of fine print and reasons why I didn't qualify....that just WASN'T the case. Thanks Easterns!!

Earl
2/22/2015

"Life saver"

The salespeople, especially David was so very helpful in getting me into a car and took his time from start to finish.The staff there definitely do their best to work with you and they will help return you rent a car back to Enterprise. Great experience, I will definitely recommend them to my friends!

A. Mujahed(David)

Taylor
2/21/2015

"Manassas Easterns"

I stopped into this Easterns today and bought a car. The service was GREAT!! Samuel, Eli, and Ben treated me as if I was family. Great experience, I will definitely recommend them to my friends!

Rahel
2/20/2015

"Thank you!!"

Easterns took care of me!!!! I was in a bad situation with my credit and not for once they made me feel pressured nor discourage. Mike was an awsome sales person. He managed to put me in the car I wanted and took his time from star to finish. Thank you so much Easterns Manassas TEAM!!!

gloria Pineda
2/20/2015

"Excellent Service "

The salespeople, especially Mike Habte was so very helpful in getting the car of my dreams at a price that I could afford! I am so glad I went there. Mike really worked hard to get me not only the car that I wanted, but did everything they could to give me a price that I could afford. The staff there definately do their best to work with you.I love my Honda CRV. Thank you, Easterns Automotive for helping me get my dream car and for all your help.

Johnny B
2/19/2015

"Great Experience"

Dealing with Greg Steele was great. He made buying a car very relaxed amd you don't feel any pressure. The way he helped us amd the managers was and made the car buying experience well worth it. We will be going back to by all our future cars from there.

February 20, 2015

Johnny, thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new car! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and we're glad we have earned your future business. Greg is an asset to Easterns Automotive Manassas and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark pressure-free and top-notch service. Ill be sure to pass along your compliments. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Nuri_p
2/18/2015

"Great Service"

My sales rep was Samuel from eastern automotive group in manassas, va. He was very kind and did everything he could to get me into my car. His manager Eli as well was kind and even got my son some chips while we waited and spoke. And I ended up driving off with my new Camry which I love! Thank you guys so very much! Also, to the nice gentlemen that drove with me to the md location had a great conversation! Made the drive quick and easy thank you!

February 20, 2015

Nuri, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Samuel is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his great service was recognized by you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Eli as well. Congrats on your new Camry! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

Angela
2/17/2015

"Samuel was excellent"

Samuel made my car buying experience worthwhile, because I had being turned down by several dealerships and so getting approval at Easterns was a blessing and they put me in the vehicle of my choice. Samuel was very up date with his knowledge concerning the vehicle he sold. I will recommend everyone, family , friends in need of a vehicle..... Thank you Samuel and Easterns ....... Ms Angela , woodbridge, Va .

February 20, 2015

Thank you for assigning our dealership such an awesome star rating Angela! I am so happy to hear that Samuel made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate the recommendations, and don't hesitate to stop by for a visit if there's anything else we can do for you!

Nat_palm
2/16/2015

"Great Experience"

I was hesitant to go to Eastern's because I was warned about second-chance dealerships, plus just being pressured and spending hours in a dealership. I was pleasantly surprised. They worked to get me in the exact car I wanted and offered me some advice that was very helpful. I am very pleased and will definitely be back.

February 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're happy to hear that your car-buying experience with us was so positive! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Lay
2/13/2015

"Awesome Service/Experience"

Joe Jerdak made this experience very comfortable from the door to the desk & into my new car! He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly from the moment we shook hands at the door until I drove off. I do apologize to him & the rest of the team for keeping them after closing hours just to get me the best deal!

February 19, 2015

Lay, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. Joe and the rest of the team will be glad to hear your compliments as well. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals.

Reviews of Eli Copty