Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Senussi62
2/10/2016

"Outstanding service "

Mohammed is excellent sales person he did make my buying experience very easy he very friendly very pro sales person i will recommend him to my friend who ever think about buying a car

RayRay5252
2/04/2016

"Go see Greg Steele "

Tax season and i need a car, came in with my down payment and Greg and Tony got me a new ride, good people in Manassas.

Tony

February 09, 2016

We appreciate you take time to write a review. Greg and Tony aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that they did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Congratulations on your new ride and please come visit us if you need anything else. Happy driving!

AmyWeary
2/01/2016

"New Car"

Great customer service. We came in to buy a car and he helped find the car of my dreams. This was the best experience that I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely come back again.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent visit. We always looks forward to every comment submitted by our guests. Your comments are catalyst to continuous improvement of the delivery of sales excellence. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy driving!

aboston28
1/31/2016

"GREAT"

Received great service in a polite and friendly manner. I am more likely to suggest Eastern Motors to friends and family. I will also return for another car purchase in the future.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful remarks about your recent car shopping experience here at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments as your words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Take care!

RyanC35
1/31/2016

"Easterns"

Greg was chill, and worked with me all day to get my car. If you need a car and someone who will give you juice for your phone. Go to Easterns and ask for Greg.

February 02, 2016

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! We are elated to hear that Greg was able to provide you with the exceptional service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas; we look forward to working with you in the future. Happy driving.

RianTheGuru
1/30/2016

"Great Experience! "

Great experience! Mohammed was a pleasure to buy with! No pressure at all, I chose the car I wanted and got a great deal. Ronnie was a pleasure to work with as well, he got me a great rate on the car I wanted. I will work with Easterns again in the future.

Ronnie

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the purchase experience. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Irks99
1/29/2016

"Excellent help from the start."

I had great help from Mohammed and the rest of the staff. They were kind and not pushy. Listened to exactly what I wanted and got be a better deal than I had expected. I would definitely recommend.

Aaron in Finance was great.

February 02, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this positive review! Mohammed is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your recommendations and would love to work with you again in the future. Until then, have a great day.

noneed
1/28/2016

"Good experience"

My experience was actually pretty good. Mr. Mahamudu was very helpful, my so and I were ale to purchase a very nice car for him.

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! We continually strive to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and it is gratifying to know that we have succeeded. We are so grateful for your recommendations and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dodge lover
1/26/2016

"Mr Carter"

Mr Carter is a Very friendly guy, knows a lot about vehicles, great representative for this company!!! I enjoyed working with him to look for my vehicle

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. David is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to your next visit.

cself
1/20/2016

"Friendly, fast, reliable"

Mohammad was the best!! He answered all my questions and was very patient I recommend him to everyone friends and he is best I appreciate everything he has done.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for writing this positive review. Mohammad is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with informative customer service. We appreciate your recommendation and would love to work with your friends in the future. Have a great day.

Reviews of Mohammed Mahamudo