Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Albert Payne

David  Carter, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

David Carter

December 02, 2016

"Awesome in and out time was great."

- Maria S Williams

Sales rep was very very friendly. His name was David Carter. He was patient and attentive. They allowed me to keep the vehicle i arrived in stored until i was able to pick up.

December 02, 2016

"Best experience by far!! "

- Happygirlnow

After being very apprehensive about purchasing a vehicle because of a previous hellish experience at another dealership I'd have to say I'm one happy customer now!! Norman Coakley is Number One in my books! His knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to reassure my doubts,fears and to answer all my questions (and I had many) just made me feel that buying from this dealership and him was going to be what was right for me. I'd highly recommend this young gentleman to all my family and friends for any vehicle purchases and I plan to do just that!! Thank you so so very much Norman Coakley you're amazing and very much appreciated!! One Happy and very pleased Customer!! Thank you again and Again!!😁😁

December 01, 2016

"Complete Satisfaction"

- Jill Kent

Today I went in and Lamar assisted me in finding a car. It was a seamless transition into a vehicle and completely stress free. His customer service was above and beyond! He really listened and even tried to get the best option possible for my needs. Thanks Lamar!!

Used 2014 Nissan Rogue, $16790