Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Criss1996
5/16/2015

"Amazing service"

Keith is an amazing sales consultant he did hesitate to approach me and help me find the right at the right prize for me. Really attentive and a great person to talk to.

May 18, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read, Criss! It is reassuring to know that Keith provided you with such a remarkable shopping experience. Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials.

Bangura82
5/15/2015

"Awesome "

My experience with Easterns was one of the best. We were looking for a good car and found on. Big thank to the team over at Easterns for taking care of us.

May 18, 2015

Bangura, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

foremand74
5/13/2015

"great job by samuel"

Samuel and Ben were professional and efficient. I would buy from EM again in the future. Thank you for giving me exactly what I needed at a great price! Sincerely, David Foreman

May 15, 2015

David, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Samuel and Ben was so exceptional. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Buffy
5/12/2015

"They work to meet your requirements."

Mike H. Listened to our needs in a vehicle and for financing. He and the team were very knowledgable and worked to get us the best deal possible.

May 13, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Buffy! We are happy to hear that Mike and the rest of our staff were were able to meet your needs. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

tnn41100
5/08/2015

"GREAT JOB BY SAMUEL & BEN"

MY WIFE BOUGHT A CAR FROM HERE 2 MONTHS AGO AND I NEEDED A NEW CAR BUT THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WE WOULD COME TO. BEN AND SAMUEL ARE TWO OF THE BEST CAR SALESMEN I HAVE EVER MET. THEY MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AND DO NOT MISLEAD YOU. I SUGGEST THAT ANYOBE LOOKING FOR A CAR TO COME HERE, YOU WILL NOT LEAVE UNSATIFISED.

May 11, 2015

We're glad to hear that your visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas for your vehicle needs.

dentdarby
5/03/2015

"best experience "

Keith Harrison was so helpfully listen to what we wanted what we were willing to do and made it happen, now driving a beautiful car, you have one happy momma and daughter

May 04, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Keith was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Blackjeep
4/27/2015

"The right place at the right time"

My experience with Eastern Automotive of Manassas and their Sale Associate Greg Steele was excellent. I was truly at the right place at the right time. The original vehicle I was interested in was sold the previous day. When I arrived onsite with the stock number, the manager said, that Jeep was sold yesterday in Laurel MD. He also said; but I just got another in today!. When I was introduced to my Sale Associate, Greg Steele, he took me through everything I needed to do to drive away in my new Jeep. We even found out, he and I attended the same high school. I would recommend all my family and friends to share that same experience I had, with their friends and family. Stop by Eastern Automotive of Manassas, and meet the team.

April 28, 2015

We appreciate you for letting others know about your remarkable experience here at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas. Thank you for the recommendation as well. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Happy Customer 703
4/27/2015

"Very pleased with my salesman and overall customer service"

I recently went through a bankruptcy and was interested in a 2012 dodge challenger with low miles. My salesman Mr. Norman Coakley whom I would recommend to anyone and everyone because he was very knowledgable about the vehicle I was interested in and most of all, Very patient and honest. He worked with me and got me the best deal I could have gotten and im very satisfied with my vehicle I purchased and satisfied with the price that he worked out for me......Thank you Norman Coakley and thank you Easterns.........I will recommend u all to anyone and everyone that asks me......Thanks again..

Norman Coakley

April 28, 2015

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a such a wonderful review! We are pleased to hear Norman did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for the referrals and congratulations on your purchase! If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

keiry1997
4/20/2015

"AWESOME "

Keith helped me with my car, and I was very happy with my purchase, he made me fall in love with the car! he is very understanding, hilarious, and a very energetic person! he is amazing!

April 21, 2015

Keiry, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Keith is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

mjackson
4/15/2015

"Samuel is a very good sales person"

Samuel worked very hard and stayed way after the dealership was closed to assist me with getting my vehicle. I also like the fact that he was not a "high pressure and annoying car salesman". He respected what kinds of cars that I wanted, which was simply one that starts up. I don't trust most car sales people, however; Samuel made me feel at ease and made the car purchase process very easy and I believe he was very honest. The only criticism I have to say is that I was told my first car payment would be in 45 days; however, when I spoke with the finance company, I was told 38 days. You say what is a few days, well, that is the difference between my payday. Overall, I am very happy with my vehicle. A satisfied customer. MJ

April 16, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

Reviews of Ben Hyde