Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Lilioi13
9/25/2016

"Awesome"

DC is my salesman. He is great. Team winning# I hope to take home my 2013 Honda Odyssey tomorrow...then I will be 100% #teamwinning

Chris.crouch2693
9/25/2016

"Great customer service"

David Carter is a great salesman and has great customer service. He helped us out greatly and we would recommend him and the company to our friends and family.

Sebastianx9407x
9/24/2016

"best car buying exprience"

i had such a great time buying from this dealership. Phillip was such a great help. i will recommend him to all my friends and family. planing on coming back in a few years to upgrade as well. thank you easterns

Loaderman963

"New BMW"

It was a great experience . They really helped me get the right car. It was clean and taken care of. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

tiffany Dill
9/23/2016

"He made everything very easy considering a complicated......"

Philip did a wonderful job he helped me I had like you know some complicated circumstances I can start my loan on my vehicle he was very helpful very positive also the finance manager worked very hard on trying to summarize things and they did a wonderful job explaining the situation to people that got me a great great they got me a nice car they did it quick it was fast it was easy they worked with me they were wonderful people I would definitely buy another car from them and I definitely recommend them to anyone else.

David hugn

Sharon
9/23/2016

"Excellent customer service "

I had a great experience with Philip Huynh. He had a great energy, which definitely helps when making big decisions. He was attentive to my needs. He answered my questions honestly and I got a good price and rate that suited my needs. I would recommend you ask for this guy if you are ever in that location.

September 23, 2016

YES! We love hearing stories like this about our customer service. Our team strives to ensure that our customers are treated with the most utmost respect. Phillip is a great employee and a huge asset to our company. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

mohammed9
9/22/2016

"very satisfied"

very helpful and courteous and very convincing, very honest with selling the product. understandable and expedient. I will recommend to everyone. verry happy overall. weldone.

juan telles

September 23, 2016

We appreciate your kind words and recommendations. Please let us know if there is anything you need. We are always here to serve you.

Corinne Colvin
9/21/2016

"Outstanding & Exceptional By Corinne Colvin"

The dealer we dealt with was named (DC) Mr. Carter. This man went out of his way to help us as well as explaining the details of the deal. He was Very patient and courteous. His attitude was very positive and uplifting as well as inspirational. I was accompanied by my family to purchase a car; first time from a dealership and Mr, Carter made the experience very comfortable. The only downside to the whole situation (NOTHING TO DO WITH MR. CARTER) was when I first arrived the Sales Manager Danny said He could Not help me. Now I can laugh at it because Mr. Carter proved him wrong and now I am happily in a car that I am very satisfied with. Mr. Carter would honestly be the Only salesman in this particular Easterns that I will Ever deal with when going there to purchase a vehicle. I can't say enough about him. You need a good honest salesman please choose Mr. (DC) Carter you will not be disappointed. If you are local and know me you know I shoot from the hip so if I say this happened you know it is the truth.

Also Isabella was very nice as well. Beautiful smile, patient in explaining and very curtious.

September 22, 2016

YES! We love hearing stories like this about our customer service. Our team strives to ensure that our customers are treated with the most utmost respect. Welcome to the Easterns family, Corinne!

Mary Winston
9/18/2016

"Phenomenal"

I applied DC. We came in to get a car for my sister and he was so very helpful. He sat with us and took the time to explain what it is that was going to happen and how we could get there. When I say that he was phenomenal he was just that. He brought light into a dark place and made the sunshine. Thanks DC you are so wonderful

September 19, 2016

These are the stories that we love to hear! No need to thank us. We are glad to help! That's what we are here for. Thank you for being a part of the Easterns family!

Sosyal
9/17/2016

"Purchased car"

A wonderful experience with Albert the salesman. My niece needs a car asap, but had not established credit. But Danny and Albert worked with her step by step through the process. Well were able to get a nissian versa. We are so happy!! Great service!!! Thank you again Albert and Eastern Motors

September 19, 2016

The Nissan Versa was certainly the best choice for your niece. We are glad that she is happy and comfortable making her payments!

Reviews of Phillip  Huynh