Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Laben
8/30/2015

"Excellent Service"

Samuel Frempomg is an asset to the Eastern Automotive group. He represented the company exceptionally well. Throughout the transaction his customer service skills were fantastic which I believe is a true reflection of the company. The managers and other staff I interacted with were great. My experience was more than worth a while.

Jamatut123
8/25/2015

"Very exceptional service "

I really enjoy the service MR. Mohammed gave me. He helped me a lot and gave me all the guidance I needed to know about how to choose the best car

Not applicable

August 27, 2015

Thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the customer service you received from Mohammed. Congratulations on your purchase. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

Jeep1
8/25/2015

"Turning frustration into a great experience"

I drove 2 hours to see a car and it wasn't available. However David Carter the sales associate and Omar Salcedo worked hard to make things better. They found me a vehicle that I was equally happy with. They both went above and beyond to make things right.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it’s important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers. It does not surprise us that David and Omar went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next!

maria

"toyota camrry"

mohammed is a nice person, and he help me in my car, he is special guy, and he has a experience, I maria very happy with my car thank you so much

August 27, 2015

Maria, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Mohammed was so remarkable. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

jermaine

"ford fucs"

I was very happy about my car mohammed was very nice guy he help me under stander my payment and omer and eli were were helpful to me.

August 27, 2015

Thank you, Jermaine! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad Mohammed, Omar and Eli could help make the buying a little warmer. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit.

Fseidu466

"Customers happy"

I came today to the a look at car and I show Mohammed and he help me to find and I was very I will tel order to come .

August 26, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! Mohammad is a great asset and we're thankful to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great specials!

MsLena2U
8/03/2015

"David Carter- Most amazing ever"

I came into Easterns late after closing. My car had broken down I was scared I'd lose my job. Even though everyone was leaving for the day, David talked to the General manager Eli and opened back up just for me. I had my friend bring me over an hour to try and get a car so this in itself was amazing to me. David was so wonderful, so friendly and helpful. He and Eli worked their magic and I drove home in my dream car! I could not thank David enough for his kindness and his patience. I cried tears of joy driving my son home in our new car. I can honestly say that meeting David on a Sunday night after the store was closed was one of the best days of the year for me. I am absolutely thrilled at the level of professionalism and the customer service that was shown to me when I am sure that everyone wanted to go home and enjoy their Sunday night. I will send anyone I know that is looking for a car to David from now until forever. I am so very happy with Easterns and with my new ride! Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart!!

August 05, 2015

Lena, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else for your vehicle.

HondaBaby
8/03/2015

"jose was excellent"

came in on a wednesday store was really slow . I was greeted by mr Jose . He walked me throught the whole process and i could believe he got me approve . His manager Omar was also very helpfull. There was a salesman named david who offered us water while we waited for the car to show up . thanks easterns .

August 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Easterns Automotive Manassas commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

Shellz
7/28/2015

"Amazing dealership and customer service !"

I had an amazing experience at this dealership - everyone was very nice and friendly and so helpful!! They really helped me out knowing my current financial situation - they found the best deal for me and I left very satisfied !! Would recommend this to anyone ! Michael - Eli - and moe are awesome !!!!

Moe

July 29, 2015

Shellz, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their friendly and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. Take care and have a great day.

MrsMorris925
7/28/2015

"So grateful for a superb customer experience!"

Grateful for great customer service and courtesy from Michael Habte as well as Eli in Management. I appreciated their honesty, open and straightforward line of communication and friendly sales demeanor. I didn't feel rushed, haggled or pressured. Great place to buy your next vehicle even in the rain!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Mrs. Morris! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Michael and Eli were able to provide you with such an outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Eli Copty