Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Bettyb
7/02/2015

"Easy!!"

I walked at Easterns Motors dealership with the mind set of all the negative experience I had in the past of car dealerships. I thought it would be the usual but Mike Habte assured me of his commitment and changed the way I use to look at "car dealerships" he was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a painless experience and very smooth. I was extremely pleased with the service I received with all the staff members. Thank you and I will most definitely talk highly about Easterns Motors to friends and family.

Yvette&JoseC
7/01/2015

"Best car buying experience we've ever had"

My wife and I went in expecting to go through the usual car buying torture. What we got was the best car buying experience of our lives. We got a great rate and a much nicer vehicle for a great price, all still within our budget. The folks at Easterns were honest, professional, personable, and down-to-earth. We definitely recommend Easterns.

Mohammed

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Jose. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit.

WarrenS5
7/01/2015

"Very good experience buying with Easterns utomotive"

Really great for Easterns to ship the car from Md. Yo Va. For my convos de. Finance and closing went very well. Process went very well.

July 02, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Warren. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs.

hottnixx30
6/30/2015

"excellent service"

I came in to purchase a vehicle and even though I wasn't able to Norman and Eli were of great service to me and very knowledgeable about me helping my situation to be able to buy a car in the near future.hats off to those gentlemen.

Norman Coakley

July 01, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. It’s fantastic to hear that Norman and Eli took care of you and provided you with great service. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

jnette1980
6/29/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My experience at eastern motors manassas was extraordinary. The salesman Mr. Samuel Frimpong did a phenomenal job explaining to me my options and helping me choose a car to fit my family's needs. He was VERY PATIENT with me and even followed up with me after my purchase to see how I liked my car. I will recommend Eastern motors and Mr Frimpong any day. They made my purchase fun and easy. Thank you to everyone at eastern motors manassas especially their sales man extraordinaire Mr. Samuel Frimpong.

June 30, 2015

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Samuel is a vital member of our team and we’re glad to hear that he did a phenomenal job in assisting you during your purchase and provided you with an extraordinary experience. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

Cielo_b
6/22/2015

"Helpful Dealers"

These guys were very helpful in getting us the kind of car we needed. We are very happy with them and all the help and their patience with us.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Cielo. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate you coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Skipsgirl78
6/22/2015

"Amazing Customer Service "

Michael Habte was our sales rep and was wonderful. He made sure to explain everything to us and ensured that we were able to understand the whole process. He got me into a car I love and not something I had to settle for.

June 23, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm very happy to hear that Michael was able to help you set up with right vehicle. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Wpayne0315
6/21/2015

"Amazing help"

My husband daughter and I went to easterns in manassas, va. Mike Habke helped us. He was amazing our 6 year old daughter wanted to sign papers and he gave her papers to sign also. He also knew a lot about the cars and asked the right questions to put us in the perfect car. I would recommend Mike to any of my friends or family.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your time spent at Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Mike is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models.

LaLa
6/17/2015

"Awesome Customer Service Experience "

I was shopping around for a Mercedes Benz truck and emailed Eastern Motors to see what they had available. Within 10 mins of my email Samuel called me to see what I wanted. He was very patient and professional since I am very picky. He asked me what I wanted and I got the car within a matter of hours.He also kept me informed during the whole financing process. I will be referring all my friends and clients to Samuel at Eastern Motors. Thank you SAMUEL !!!!

June 18, 2015

Lala, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Samuel did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for the referrals as well. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

bigman24
6/06/2015

"had a great experience with michael and Scott "

Had a great experience with Michael and Scott, they took care of me and gave me the best deal I would recommend anybody to this eeasterns

June 08, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Michael and Scott were able to take care of you. We appreciate your referrals as well! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Reviews of Habte Zebrabruk