Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
Cooper1
5/02/2016

"What a place for a car"

We went shopping around for a car for my 16yrs old son.. second stop was Eastern Motors.. Mike was helping us out took time to show us several different cars without any signs of irritation but always a smile on his face.. right then we decided this is where we will buy.. Danny and Eli said hello to us and without any pushy actions they thanked us for coming in. 1 week later I came back with my wife we test drive 3 cars. Mike took time and recommended us the Mini Cooper.. we left again.. came back 3 days later and buy. My credit was not good due to lost of job.. but they were able to get me even a better rate then my credit union when my credit was in good standing. Thank you to the management and my great friend Mike Nguyen.

Smoot70
5/01/2016

"Good customer service "

I came in the dealer and was greeted by a gentleman named Mr.Carter I spoke with him about trading my car in and he was a great help cause the car I was looking for was not there but if they get the Lexus sc430 I'll be back to do business with Mr.Carter

Msmaine57
4/30/2016

"Our new elantra"

?ike nguyen was excellent very friendly and vety helpful in getting us into our car. He also called to check on us to see how we like the car. I would highly recommend him to help anyone to get a car.

Moni81
4/29/2016

"Nice People"

My experience at Easterns Automotive was better than I expected. My sales consultant David Carter was great. Thanks for all the help I love my new SUV!

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for providing great feedback! It's a great day when we exceed the expectations of our customers. We are glad that David was able to assist you and get you in a vehicle that you love! We hope to see you again!

Jay2013
4/28/2016

"Very productive."

Very productive day it was over there. My dealer Mike was very helpful in helping find everything I needed. From type of car to what features it comes with well done.

April 29, 2016

Jay, Thank you so much for providing us with awesome feedback. We really appreciate your business. We are glad that Mike was able to assist you in finding and getting the vehicle of your choice. This is awesome. We hope to see you again.

calandraporter

"Awesome!"

I was not sure I could even afford a newer car, but Mike (Chau) was fantastic! He was patient and kept me informed every step of the way. He explained everything to me in great detail. Not only did I get a nice car, it is a convertible! Eli was very kind and helpful as well! I will be referring all of my friends!

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for selecting Easterns! We appreciate your business. It is great to hear that Mike and Eli assisted you in getting a vehicle that you love. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with great customer service. We hope to see you again!

Mehau1

"Excellent service "

Excellent service. The staff really works hard to ensure you leave in a vehicle. Overall good service, friendly staff, lots of options, and flexible financing options.

April 29, 2016

We are so glad that you had a great experience with us! We really appreciate your business. Please come back and visit us again in the future!

Emnuoi123

"Extremely satisfied "

I am in my late 50s.. never finance a car before.. came to Easterns with only a beat up trade in.. have very little hope of getting financing.. but the staffs at the dealership are very knowledgeable and able to get me a 2015 Hyundai sonata with great payments.. I am so great full.. Thank to my experienced sales person Mike Chau Nguyen. And the management team.. Eli and Danny. I am now a proud customer of Easterns Motors.

Danny

April 29, 2016

THANK YOU! We absolutely love hearing strories like this. We are so gladd that we were able to exceed your expectations and put you in a car that you deserve. This is so great to hear. Eli, Danny, and the rest of our staff work tremendously hard to ensure that each customer has a smooth and painless car buying experience. We hope you spread the word about Easterns to your family and friends. We would love to see you again in the future!

Medtronic15
4/26/2016

"Great job "

Well came to easterners and I meet Mohammed and he was very pleased and I told him about my problems and he said that ok we can take we went in and get my car am so happy I will let my come and by car from you all

April 29, 2016

This is awesome! Thank you so much for choosing Easterns. We are glad that Mohmmed was able to assist you in getting a new vehicle. We hope you come back to purchase your next vehicle!

ogmedrano
4/25/2016

"Great experiance for my first time buying"

Mike Chau Nguyen assisted me in getting a car that fit my budget as well as worked with my average credit score and low down payment. He showed us (my sister was helping me) the cars within our budget without every leading us towards something that I couldn't handle. We appreciated his welcoming warmth as well as speedy service with the paper work.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Chau took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. If you need anything else for your vehicle, please let us know.

Reviews of Chau  Nguyen