Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
Twin
1/30/2015

"I loved it!!!"

Michael (sales person) is awesome!!! My car buying experience was great. Michael took his time and put me in my dream car. I would recommend Easterns highly to friends and family. Thank you so much Michael you are an amazing person and hope to see you soon to get a car for my wife

Meast
1/28/2015

"Greg was outstanding !!"

First time car buyer. Coming in I didn't know what to expect. Meeting and dealing with Greg was the smoothest and most enjoyable experience I have had in a long time. I will be sending family and friends up to Easterns when it comes time to buy a new car.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Greg could make your car shopping experience so smooth and enjoyable. Thanks for the recommendations. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

kobonline
1/27/2015

"Very Good Service."

Joe Jerdak was my sales associate. He was very nice attentive and came across pretty honest. I will be going back when possible. I would recommend to anyone.

January 29, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! Joe is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent customer service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. We appreciate your recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you!

Djsnapdragon
1/24/2015

"Great customer service!"

I had a great car buying experience. Joe was professional. Would recommend to anyone. Great customer service and cheap prices. Best place to come and buy a car.

January 27, 2015

Thanks so much for this great review and congrats on your new car! We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers and I'm pleased that you were able to perceive that. Joe is an asset to our team and will be very happy to hear your kind words as well. If you need anything else at all, please come back and see us. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.

mdh13
1/21/2015

"Great Customer Service "

Great customer service provided by Greg Steele. Came in to look at and possibly buy a car and Greg helped me find the one I liked.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Greg and the entire team are focused on providing top-notch customer service, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

Ahmada
1/20/2015

"Awesome customer service!"

Joe helped me out with the vehicle that I was looking for at a great price. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Joseph Jerdak

January 22, 2015

Ahmada, thank you for writing this review! Joe is a great people person, and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again!

twilaf
1/16/2015

"Smooth, fast, and affordable "

This was the best car buying experience I have had. The customer service was GREAT. My sales person was very knowledgeable and value my time. My overall experience at Eastern was excellent. I'll definitely come again.

January 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am happy to hear that your experience with us was the best you ever had! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Also, be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content and specials.

raylanette
1/14/2015

"An aboundance of appreciation"

There are no words that can explain how deeply appreciative I am, to have been given the opportunity to meet these amazing people. They gave me another chance to move forward in my life without strife. Not only will I spread the word of there wonderful unanimity. I will continue to be a customer as well as send others I know to Eastern Automotive in Manassas Virginia. I am forever greatful and hope to be able to send more business there way.

Terri

January 15, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jax
1/11/2015

"Eli and Greg are the best!!!!!!"

Coming in I didnt really think i could buy a car with my credit situation, but after a quick and easy process Greg and Eli help my get in a nice Honda. i am so thankful for there help. Easterns is the best, come in today and ask for Greg he is the best!!!!

January 13, 2015

Thank you for this review, Jax! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Gregory and Eli could make your car shopping experience so positive. I hope that you are enjoying your new Honda! Thanks for the recommendation, and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

Fergie32
1/10/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I visited Eastern Motors of Manassass last week to purchase another car for my family. Our salesmen, Greg, was very helpful and extremely courteous. He greeted us at the door with a smile and a firm handshake (which I find to be very important, especially when conducting business). Walking in, I honestly didn't know what kind of car I wanted to purchase. Although I kept changing my mind about the car I wanted, Greg remained patient with me. When speaking with him, I did not feel as though he was trying to get over on me. I felt as though he was genuinely trying to help me to choose a car that I am financially able to support. I really admire that in a salesperson. Long story short, we left with a 2013 Kia Optima, that I absolutely LOVE! Thanks Greg! You're AWESOME!

January 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2013 Kia Optima, Fergie! Greg and our entire team are focused on providing top-notch customer service, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

Reviews of Samuel K Frempong