Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue, Manassas, Virginia 20110
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Marcian Rocky Nadjafirad, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Marcian Rocky Nadjafirad

Albert  Payne, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Albert Payne

Norman Coakley, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Norman Coakley

David  Carter, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

David Carter

July 29, 2016

"Outstanding Customer Services and Enjoyable Buying Experienc"

- Graywolf

DC and the rest of the Eastern Automotive Group staff I worked with made this the best vehicle purchasing experiences I’ve had. When I need another vehicle and am in Virginia, I’ll go back to Eastern and ask for Mr. David Carter “DC”. I highly recommend that if you’re in the market for a new vehicle visit Eastern Automotive Group in Manassas, VA and ask for DC; here’s why: After researching vehicles online, to include price ranges, I set out to visit local dealerships to see what they had available. Because they were the best rated dealership in the Manassas, VA area, showed online that they had vehicles I wanted to check out in their inventory, and seemed to have prices within the fair market range, I visited Eastern Automotive Group first. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Mr. Carter, “DC” for short. He was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to give me his undivided attention as I inspected the available inventory. Little did I know when I started looking, I would end up taking up the rest of DC’s day and would never make it to another dealership. While I looked at the rest of the vehicles on the lot, it was one of the vehicles I’d found in the first ten minutes that really caught my eye. This vehicle was one of the makes and models I was looking for but with many more features than I’d set out to find. DC stuck right there with me, answering my questions, let me take the vehicle for a test drive, and working with me with the manager Mr. Danny Nguyen on the price of the vehicle. When the total price came out to be more than I’d originally had in mind to spend, Danny had two more vehicles of the same model brought in from another store for me to look at. While we were waiting on these vehicles, DC went above and beyond the call of duty (salesmanship) as he followed me to Dulles Airport to return my rental car and then let me drive the vehicle I was interested in back to the dealership, thus giving me the opportunity to have an extended test drive. Also, because it was well past lunch by this time, DC graciously ordered us deli sandwiches while we waited for the other vehicles to arrive from the other store. After looking at the three vehicles and comparing features and prices, I was still having difficulty deciding which to purchase; the one with the extra features that I really wanted but was more than I’d originally wanted to spend; or the one with fewer features but closer to what I had in mind to spend. Because this was the first vehicle in over 30 years that I was buying for myself and not for my family, I was trying to determine if the extra features were worth the additional cost. DC and Danny helped me decide and sealed the deal on the vehicle I really wanted, the one with the extra features, when they let me know that they could and would have the vehicle titled, registered, and tagged for me in my home state, without me having to travel there and do it myself. I really appreciated their individual care and going the extra mile not just to get me to buy a car but to take care of me the customer and thereby building trust and establishing a good name for themselves. Thank you DC and Eastern Automotive Group, Manassas, VA.

July 28, 2016

"Great service"

- Jd2295736

Phillip was a great help from start to finish. He worked with me on getting financing, picking out my car and every question I had in the process.

July 27, 2016

"most awesome salesmen"

- raymondhallcivic

See Phillip at easterns. he found a way to put me in a newer car when everyone else told me its impossible. i truly recommend Phillip at easterns in manassas!

Used 2013 BMW 535, $29990