Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

9075 Euclid Avenue,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Manassas

• Every Car has a Warranty
ElMartini
5/29/2016

"Fantastic Service"

I just bought a car here and Mike and the staff were absolutely a pleasure to deal with. From the moment I arrived on the lot until I drove off with my car Mike and staff proved to be knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Mike was even kind enough to swing by my house and give me ride to the dealership on the day I bought the car! To me, that level of service is beyond superb and I will definitely do business with this salesperson and dealership in the future. Five stars indeed.

Brandon123321
5/22/2016

"Extraordinary Service"

I just bought a car, and the staff that work with Eastern Automotive Group, are absolutely fantastic. Fast replies, fast service, and awesome staff. My car is working fine, and nothing is wrong with it so far. The display of the first counter has awesome lights and could bring up a crowd! I 99.99% recommend buying cars from Eastern. Location is not far, and the ratings will tell you how good they are.

May 25, 2016

Brandon! Wow, these are big words. We appreciate you! Glad to know that you received the service that you genuinely deserve. We will certainly see you again!

pjcgen
5/20/2016

"Amazing Service"

This is my first time going to this dealer. I am just beginning my car search, but Mohammed was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I explained to him my requirements and he showed me several vehicles. There were a couple of ones I was definitely interested in, especially the Charger. When I am ready to make my purchase, Eastern will be the first place I come back to. I have dealt with many auto dealers in the past, and usually they are not pleasant experiences. I always leave with a headache. By your team providing me with good information and recommendations, I can honestly say I finally found a place that I can trust. FYI...the only reason I did not purchase a car during my visit is that I will be traveling for work.

May 25, 2016

Amazing review! We appreciate you for making the choice to stop by. We're glad to know that Mohammed was abke to help and answer all of your questions. You know where to find us. Please come back when you are ready :)

Mrs. Wells
5/17/2016

"Excellent Service!!!"

From the moment we arrived on the lot until the purchase of our new car the service friendliness and overall concern for our needs was amazing!! Our Salesman David Carter was such a blessing to work with he worked hard to find us something in our budget and something that would work perfect for our family!! Chau Nguyen we spoke to as well and he was very informative and friendly. We definitely Would recommend this place to our local friends and family looking for vehicles. And we intend to do business again with them in the future. The Wells Family

May 17, 2016

What a kind review! We appreciate your family! It is great to know that Chau was able to assist you all in getting something that works for you all. We're here for you! Anytime! Your family is our family. Please come visit us again.

pstaples
5/16/2016

"Chau Nguyen was GREAT!"

I had my doubts if I would be able to buy a car with poor credit and not a lot of money down. While looking online for dealerships that might be sympathetic to my situation I happened upon Easterns Motors. While I was browsing the site my phone rang and a sales representative called and I set up an appointment for a few days later. While I was assured that I would qualify for a loan, I remained skeptical. When I arrived for my appointment Chau Nguyen, a sales associate, introduced himself and proceeded to answer my questions and assure me he could help me. He was very positive, funny and willing to do what ever it took to help me purchase a car at a price I could afford! I never thought that I would drive home that day in a new car but that is exactly what I did!!! Thanks to Mr. Nguyen. I love my Toyota and am so happy I decided to go to Easterns.

May 17, 2016

Wow! We absolutely love when our customers are walk away feeling about Easterns. It is absolutely amazing that CHau was able to assist you and provide you with everything you needed to get you in your Toyota! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle. We are always here for you. Please come back and visit us again sometime.

DazaBuick
5/16/2016

"Staff was very helpful"

Mohammed was very kind, courteous and extremely patient person who made the experience less stressful. All staff chipped in to help get us all set up and out in time to surprise my wife. Rated it 4 only because the hand-off from the person I initially talked to, whom I was directed to talk to when I got there and who actually ended up greeting and started the process were all different people. Additionally, I had made arrangements to only see the vehicle and test drive and I was being asked to complete a credit app the moment I sat down. Internal communication could have been much better because it creates confusion and doubt for the buyer.

May 16, 2016

We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for addressing both the good aspects and the ones that couold use improving. We are always open to the opinions of our customers because our goal is to only progress and get better over time. Hope to see you again.

Lwaya
5/14/2016

"Amazing, honest service"

So I have to admit I was really reluctant on going to Eastern Motors. I did my research and thought about going to CarMax or Brown's. But a friend of mine persuaded me to check them out. I submitted an online application and within minutes I received a call from James Jasper from the central office. He was so helpful and courteous. He arranged an appointment with the Eastern Group in Manassas and ensured me that the service there was top-notch. From the time I arrived at the dealership, I was treated with the upmost respect. I was greeted by Chau Nguyen and Eli Copty. They listened to my needs, made sure I stayed under my budget and gave me recommendations on which car would fit my lifestyle. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, attention and overall experience from Eastern Automotive Group of Manassas. Thank you for taking the time to help me and making the car-buying experience a more enjoyable one. I plan to recommend Eastern Motors to everyone I know.

James Jasper

May 16, 2016

AMAZING REVIEW! We are honored by your kind and honest words. We are certainly thrilled that our team was able to assist you with all of your needs. It is definitely great to know that we proved the misconceptions wrong. We love our customers and are always willing to go above and beyond. We definitely hope to see you again in the future.

anhchanmai
5/11/2016

"Very professional and helpful salesman I've ever known!"

Mohammed is the best!! I will recommend him to everybody I know! The dealer is good in pricing too! If you really love a good car, come to this location, you will see it!

May 12, 2016

We are thrilled that Mohammed from our team provided you with the great service that you deserve! Your feedbacks is very much appreciated. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Ozone703
5/07/2016

"Respect"

I had planned on going to another dealership down the street, but accidentally ended up at Easterns automotive group by mistake. Where My father & I met an amazing sales associate "Chau Nguyen". Mr. Nguyen was very nice & took his time helping me choose a car I actually liked without fast talking us like most car salesmen. Thanks to him I now have an affordable Nissan I'm happy with.

May 10, 2016

A Wonderful Mistake! Everything happens for a reason. We are glad that you ended up at Easterns with Chau to assist you through the car buying process. Congratulations on your Nissan. We hope that you share your experience with your loved ones.

prince
5/06/2016

"Service at home"

my second visit to this dealership with my girlfriend and finally got my car. visited earlier this month and had to go back for the great service and my lovely new love, my infinity !!! I love my car, but the service was what mattered to me most. Mahamudo was very nice and calm while he assisted me through out t\the whole process.

May 10, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! Infiniti is definitely a nice ride and a great choice. We are glad to hear that you came back to Easterns after your initial visit. It is great to know that Mahamudo was able to assist you and cater to all your needs. We hope you come back and visit us.

Reviews of Chau  Nguyen