Ebersole Honda Buick GMC

Ebersole Honda Buick GMC
Ebersole Honda Buick GMC Info

notgood 00
11/26/2014

"Service people were very rude, except the lady service write"

Very rude service. They did not repair either of my 2 Honda's correctly. I bought a certified Honda, and they said "we cannot find any problems". I worked at a Honda dealer for 20 years, and I guarantee there are problems. I will be returning again (after leaving car all day for nothing) or going to another Honda dealer.

Mike Brennan

vlr
9/28/2014

"Six months of driving my new 2013 Honda Insight, 2nd design"

I have been testing out my new car, and although it will not equal the original design of Insight, which could achieve in excess of 70 and 80 mpg, it has improved over the EPA estimate significantly. The sticker relates an expected mpg of 41/44, but in city driving, it is easy to match the first figure; however, highway and combined mileages are much better. On a round trip to Arkansas, the average mpg was above 51, and on a local trip, I hit a p.r. over 56. Also, I wish to compliment Ebersole for the New Car Clinic, which was very informative, both seated and tour sessions. My salesman mentioned that there may be another I would be invited to soon, and I am looking forward to being invited. I have been privileged to have dealt with many of the staff in my years of being a customer, and now, in VIP mode, find relations are even more enhanced. Among the others, I want to give a shoutout to Tim and Sara in Recon, who dropped what they were doing to help with a ding that a careless parker put in my new car. Because of their efforts, it's barely noticeable now. The clinic stated that if any damage occurred to a new vehicle, that it would be taken care of at no charge, and I am delighted to report that this promise had been kept. Thanks for your interest in my observations.

Bob Shirk, Randy Swartz, Audrey Miller, Andy Demler, Andy Ebersole, Mike Houser, Jason Baab, Mike Brennan, Sharly You

mrelle
4/30/2014

"Our experience at Ebersole's"

Larry was looking for a new truck and we had received a flyer in the mail- Larry called and spoke to Dave Martin. He was very helpful and interested in our business. We drove up on 4/26/14 and was met by an associate who lead us to Dave. Our experience there was like talking to family and we were treated with respect. We in turn bought a new GMC truck which we both love and will come back for me when my lease is up on my CR-V. Mr. Martin has a grand way of dealing with customers by making them feel like family. Mr. Ebersole also spoke to Larry and I today - introducing himself and chatting a little to us- like I said previously very friendly dealership. Thank you to Dave and all who made our purchase possible.

Dave Martin, Nate Long, Ed Dagen

May 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership. We appreciate your business and the nice review! I will let the entire sales staff know about your kind review, in particular Dave. Randy Swartz General Manager

May 08, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and taking the time to write a review for Dave and our dealership. I hope we can service your automotive needs for a long time to come. Thank you!! Randy Swartz General Manager

rgstoner
4/13/2014

"Leasing our 2014 Regal"

The lease on our 2012 Lacrosse was about to expire so we made an appointment with Dave Martin to discuss our options for our future automotive needs. David was vey helpful in our decision process, never pushing us in any direction but allowed us to research the models we were interested in. We took test drives and reviewed options and trims of several models. We decided on leasing 2014 Buick Regal Turbo. Dave researched the Dealer Network until we located a car equipped to our liking. Once we made the choice he kept us informed of the process to the point of notifying us when the vehicle arrived at the dealership. He made a special effort to insure that we received all the incentives available on the Regal. On the day of delivery we found the vehicle to be in excellent condition, spit and clean. Dave took all the time required to make sure everything was set as far as OnStar and XM Radio before leaving the dealership. We found everyone we worked with in this process to be very helpful. Nothing seemed to be to much to ask for as far as service and help

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your recent lease of the Buick Regal! We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs over the years. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!!

lmtoth
3/30/2014

"What a pleasure it is being an Ebersole Inc. customer. I..."

What a pleasure it is being an Ebersole Inc. customer. I bought my second Honda there this week and once again, Dave Martin was so good to work with. I really felt that I could trust him. I generally do a lot of research before making a major purchase and it led me back to Honda. I did look at and test-drive other cars, but kept coming back to the CR-V. In fact, I was not comfortable with a salesman at another dealership even thought the car I was considering was on my short list of possibilities. I voted for Ebersole Inc. in the Lebanon Daily News Best of the Lebanon Valley contest in both the new car and service category. I’m sure that they will be on top again this year! Their presence in the Lebanon Valley makes new car shopping a breeze!

Dave Martin, Bryne Brady

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your automotive needs over the years. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!!

dee1941
3/17/2014

"Dealing with Dave Martin was not the stressful experience..."

Dealing with Dave Martin was not the stressful experience one might usually encounter when buying a car. Dave was courteous, respectful of my concerns, patient, and knowledgeable. After the first visit, he did not pressure me with phone calls or e-mails, but let me take my time to consider. His personality was not brash, but rather very calm which was exactly what I needed as a woman on my own buying a car. Overall this car buying experience was the best I have had.

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our dealership and Dave Martin. I am so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant buying experience. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!!

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our dealership and Dave Martin. Please let us know if you need anything!

Bensinger
3/11/2014

"From the moment Dave Martin met us at the showroom door,..."

From the moment Dave Martin met us at the showroom door, we felt comfortable and part of a very friendly family. We met several of his associates during our time there and felt welcomed by all. Dave took us for our test drive and then showed us around Ebersole's building. When we made our decision to buy our Honda, Dave had all the paperwork in order and ready to fill out. Everything went smoothly and quickly until it was time to bring our new car home. Dave assured us that anytime we have any questions about our Honda, he is only a phone call away. That in itself is reassuring, as we all know when buying a new vehicle there are many things to learn about it and you certainly don't remember them all when the salesperson is going over them during your test drive. We came home from Ebersole knowing that we made a good decision to buy there.

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of Dave Martin and our dealership. We hope you enjoy many miles of happy motoring in your new Honda! Please let us know if you need anything.

stemmie1
3/09/2014

"It was a pleasure dealing with Bob Shirk of Ebersole..."

It was a pleasure dealing with Bob Shirk of Ebersole Honda. He is extremely knowledgeable about the auto that we were interested in(and bought). There was no pressure to purchase or hard sell. The experience with Bob Shirk and Ebersole Honda was fantastic and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Bob Shirk

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Bob Shirk and our dealership. We appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

phialpha66
3/04/2014

"This was my third vehicle purchase from Ebersole. I also..."

This was my third vehicle purchase from Ebersole. I also get all of my vehicles serviced here, I will not go anywhere else, even though I now live out of town. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. I must have gone back and forth on deciding on my latest truck, and all along they were very patient and courteous, sending me pictures of whatever I wanted to see, running numbers of various different models. On the service side, Jay is the best service manager I have ever worked with. He is always attentive and friendly, and is very knowledgeable. Bryne is the same way on the business/finance side. He makes the process seamless, even after needing to redo my paperwork when I changed my mind on something. Best dealership around.

Bryne Brady, Jason Baab

March 05, 2014

Showers
3/03/2014

"Me and my wife had the pleasure to have Dave Martin as..."

Me and my wife had the pleasure to have Dave Martin as our sales represenative and he made things smooth from the start. He went over all the options in the vehicle with us and showed us all the paper work from the previous owner. We would definatly do business again and would love to have Dave as our sales rep again. Thanks for everything. Randy and Christy Showers

March 05, 2014

Randy and Christy-Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Dave Martin and our dealership. Enjoy your Tahoe, and let us know if you need anything. Thank you! Randy Swartz (General Manager)