Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

Eddy's Toyota of Wichita
Call
Eddy's Toyota of Wichita Info
About Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

Eddy's Toyota & Scion is in Wichita Kansas and we have been locally owned for over 40 years. Proudly serving the Wichita area including Derby, Maize, Andover, Haysville, Mulvane, Goddard, Newton, Clearwater, Marion, Wellington, Pratt, El Dorado, Augusta, Valley Center, as well as customers in Salina, Emporia, Hutchinson, Topeka, Liberal, Dodge City and Hays. As stated by Motor Trend Magazine, Toyota is the #1 selling brand in America and has the best dependability, fuel efficiency and resale value of any full-line automative manufacturer. From our low priced Corolla, RAV4, Highlander, Sequoia, Camry (the best selling car in America for the last 8 years), Sienna and the Yaris sedan or hatchback, we have it at great low prices. If your needs run more rugged, then you may want the 2 or 4 wheel drive Tacoma, 4Runner and Tundra or maybe even the exciting FJ Cruiser. But if luxury and prestige are what you want, then Toyota has that too, with the superb Avalon or Land Cruiser both of which offer luxury at affordable prices. If it's fuel economy, then you need to come and see the Prius or Highlander with Hybrid Synergy Drive and the exciting Hybrid Camry. We also stock used Toyotas including used Camry, used Corolla, used Tundra, used Tacoma, used Prius, used Sienna, used Highlander, used Rav4 and used Sequoia.

About Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Free Fresh Cookies made in the lounge

"Wonder about there work."

Went to take my new car in for its 5000 miles check up and was very surprised. I saw my car sitting out front while smoking and walked towards it and noticed something hanging from it. I went over and looked and it was a 2' stick that was in the front fender area wrapped around my brake line. A few minutes later I was told my car was ready. Looked at the paperwork and they said they did a tire rotation and a safety check. I asked the person how they did those and left a nice stick hanging from my car and he couldn't come up with an answer. I left pretty mad. I waited a bit to cool down and called Eddy's and talked to a manager in the service area around lunch time. I was told she would look into it and I have not heard anything back and it's been over 10 hours. Wonder if they even did the work they said they did. Update: I finally got to talk to people at Eddy's. I will be talking my car up there again when I'm in the area to have the work verified. I feel a little better about this problem. I was informed that the people who worked on my car are no longer employed at Eddy's any longer.

Not mentioning names at this time

"Everything the car buying experience shouldn't be!"

It started well enough, with a pleasant conversation and a pressure free test drive with Jamie Doss. (Thank you for that Jamie) The problems began when they brought in the "money guy", Luke. Luke started in with the highball offer. When I declined, the pressure started, that didn't work so he started tryin to bully us into taking the deal, then quickly moved to condescension and anger (does that EVER work?). In the end he practically chased us out the door while Jamie looked on in shock. My wife and I got to our car and had to sit there for a bit to process that this had really just happened. Frankly by the time I left I was so mad I wouldn't have taken the car if they had given it to me.

Luke

"good brand let go places"

I used to own a Toyota Celica And then , I bought Toyota Camry and then the Toyota Corolla and now I just got the Toyota Camry SE. Frank is a good sale person .

"Great Vehicle"

We have been Toyota owners for 20 years. We have chosen Eddy's Toyota for their quality of service and commitment to their customers. Our most recent purchase Jonson and Anthony were very helpful in making our purchase just as we had ordered. Thank you!

"Our Toyota #5"

Vehicles we have purchased from Eddy's Toyota of Wichita: '08 Avalon Limited, '08 Prius Gen 2 (package 2), '10 Prius Gen 3 (package 3), '13 Prius V (package 5, unexpectedly totaled in an accident) and a '14 Avalon Limited (replaced the Prius V). Why did we return to this dealership for our '14 Avalon? Because Brandon and his Sales, Service, and Finance Departments have earned our trust. Anthony and Troy (sales) knew what we wanted in a vehicle. They located the vehicle at another dealership and had it shipped to Eddy's. Bill (service) did the inspection and gave it his seal of approval. Finally, Jim (finance) handled the final paperwork. Are we satisfied with the whole process, YES we are. Would we purchase another vehicle form this dealership and staff, if need be YES. Will we send our friends, who are looking for a new vehicle, in to talk to Troy and Anthony, YES. It is always a good feeling to know that whatever issue should come up, resolve is just a phone call away. Thanks Guys.

Bill Davidson (Service)

"Great Experience!"

Landon is awesome with clients, he is a patience salesman and for costumers like me thats something very important.I wasn't looking to get a new vehicle but when I saw that he was trying to help me get a good deal I got a new tacoma. Thank you to help me out to get what I want and also to help me find the monthly payment I was looking.?

"Nice job!"

Anthony did a great job! He showed us the benefits of buying new, and matched the specs we were looking for. We are excited to get the new car! Thanks!

"Purchase of 2014 avalon"

Thanks for the excellent service by everyone that made our purchase of a 2014 Avalon. I have bought cards and trucks from this dealership because of the excellent service before.

"Too long"

My mother and I went in on Monday, June 16. Johnson was wonderful showing different cars to the both of us. We test drove several. My mother was purchasing new and paying cash. I was looking for used. My mother was able to confirm pricing Monday evening, but needed to come back Tuesday to sign paperwork. She received a great deal on a 2014 Camry. We went back Tuesday for mom to finalize her purchase and for me to look at more cars. I looked at two, a used Camry and a new Corolla. I settled on the Corolla. Also, Johnson was ill on Tuesday so this is when we worked with Morgan. My mother completed her paperwork, and I completed my test driving by 4:30. Trying to get the car at a price we could afford was agonizing. My husband came to the dealership around 5:45. We agreed on a price about 6:20. I was going to sign paperwork and my husband would the next day because he had to leave by 6:40. I waited for over an hour and never signed anything. Morgan was very helpful, she got me a dealer's tag so I could leave an come back to sign paperwork with my husband the next day. I had told them it would be around noon. When we got there at noon, the paperwork had still not been loaded. We waited 10-15 minutes to begin. Everyone was helpful and kind, it just took way too long. There was so much waiting. Morgan was absolutely wonderful. She took the time to explain the programming process to my mother. She was patient, and did not make us feel like we were wasting her time. Johnson and Anthony were nice as well, but I would refer friends and family to Morgan.

"salesman "

Jason Roberts was an awesome salesman. really helpful and was all about saving me money and really flexible with everything. my experience was great because of him.

Jason Roberts