Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

Conklin Cars Salina

Chapparra
8/29/2015

"Bad experience"

I've never been to a dealership so pushy. I don't like someone trying to convince me how great that vehicle is. I know what I want and if I want it I will buy it. both sales person and his manager were full of crap. Trying to convince you that you're getting a great deal when your not, what happen to honest people. I know we all have to make a living but not with lies, I think they need to gather all their sales personnel and retrain them.

Pede

djakstis
8/04/2015

"Unauthorized work"

We purchased our first Camry from Eddy's in 1998, and our second in 2004. We have always had our maintenance/work done here and have had few problems with the service department. Yesterday I brought the car in for a routine oil change, and was shocked to see a $70.83 bill! I was told that the price included a tire rotation. This was done without my authorization, which did not make me happy. I cannot remember EVER having unauthorized work done on our vehicles at Toyota. In times past we have had our tires rotated at the store where we purchased them...what if this had been the case in this instance and had a needless tire rotation done? My suspicions are ever growing stronger that there is pressure on the service center to get as much work done on a vehicle that can be done. We are re-evaluating where we might have our car serviced.

Tanner Oakleaf

Karen
5/25/2015

"Service is pathetic."

On March 29th of this year, my sun visor on my 2008 Camry wouldn't stay up. There was an "extended warranty" for this product issued within the last year so I went in to have them replace the visor. (FYI, this is the second visor I have had replaced for the same issue. The first one was only two or three years after purchasing the car and before there was a "KNOWN" issue.) When I went in for my appointment, I handed them the letter for the extended coverage. They looked up the information and saw that I had purchased the car on March 8, 2008 and the warranty was only for "7 years since for usage". Because I missed my 7 years by 21 days, they refused to cover the replacement. I explained that this was the second one, so it really hadn't been 7 years, but since I had purchased the part and installed it myself, there was no record anywhere. Needless to say, I left WITHOUT having the work done. I'm now looking for a visor somewhere other than Eddys to replace myself. I will never go back to Eddy's again unless I have to for recalls.

Terry West

princess1
5/18/2015

"Looking for a new car"

me and my husband went to browse on what different cars we were looking into. We went to eddies and test drive a SUV when we got back to the building we asked the rep for his business card, he immediately tried to force us to buy the car, kept on throwing up more and more deals when we proceeded to tell him no we we were not interested in buying. He even proceeded to get his manager who did the same thing, tried to throw deals at us to buy! We told the guy we would come back and would come to him personally when we were ready to buy and the rep told us that he would not be there if we don't buy the car today because he would be unable to meat his quota for the month!!!!! VERY unprofessional to make a customer feel pressured to buy a car from a dealer ship like that! I have never had that happen before so I was shocked and had not words to say to this man. He finally gave us his business card and we lefted and HAVE NEVER been back!!!! And don't plan on returning!

Herschel Brown

lukyone
2/18/2015

"bad experience with fiance and customer service after "

i bought a 15 corolla and the sales man was great but the service after the sale sucks and so does the fiance team. i would never buy a car from eddy's again or any Steven motor company. all they seem to care about is making the sale, but what about after the sale and the no return phone calls the red tape bs worst car buying experience ever and i mean that. they didn't even have a record of the service they were suppose to be doing, what really. and the fiance not enough words in English that could explain how lousy that dept is. car sales man at least he returns calls more than i can say for anybody else at Eddy's sad day sad day

ray

cowboynge
9/24/2014

"Wonder about there work."

Went to take my new car in for its 5000 miles check up and was very surprised. I saw my car sitting out front while smoking and walked towards it and noticed something hanging from it. I went over and looked and it was a 2' stick that was in the front fender area wrapped around my brake line. A few minutes later I was told my car was ready. Looked at the paperwork and they said they did a tire rotation and a safety check. I asked the person how they did those and left a nice stick hanging from my car and he couldn't come up with an answer. I left pretty mad. I waited a bit to cool down and called Eddy's and talked to a manager in the service area around lunch time. I was told she would look into it and I have not heard anything back and it's been over 10 hours. Wonder if they even did the work they said they did. Update: I finally got to talk to people at Eddy's. I will be talking my car up there again when I'm in the area to have the work verified. I feel a little better about this problem. I was informed that the people who worked on my car are no longer employed at Eddy's any longer.

Not mentioning names at this time

November 25, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about this issue by giving us a call. We are so glad to hear that after a call and conversation with our management that we were able to double check things. We are sorry to hear that your first visit was not better but we appreciate the opportunity to look into it for you and rectify the situation. Please do not hesitate to call us again with any issues you may have and thank you for your business! Happy Holidays!

Mckevin
9/03/2014

"Everything the car buying experience shouldn't be!"

It started well enough, with a pleasant conversation and a pressure free test drive with Jamie Doss. (Thank you for that Jamie) The problems began when they brought in the "money guy", Luke. Luke started in with the highball offer. When I declined, the pressure started, that didn't work so he started tryin to bully us into taking the deal, then quickly moved to condescension and anger (does that EVER work?). In the end he practically chased us out the door while Jamie looked on in shock. My wife and I got to our car and had to sit there for a bit to process that this had really just happened. Frankly by the time I left I was so mad I wouldn't have taken the car if they had given it to me.

Luke

December 16, 2014

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We have shared your concerns with both our Customer Service Manager and our General Manager. We are truly sorry that you did not have a good experience with us and if you do decide to come back and see us please ask for our GM, Jim Lowe personally and he will assist you. Thank you again - Eddy's Toyota

HUONGNGUYEN316
7/29/2014

"good brand let go places"

I used to own a Toyota Celica And then , I bought Toyota Camry and then the Toyota Corolla and now I just got the Toyota Camry SE. Frank is a good sale person .

Frank Berger

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your continued support of the Toyota brand and for choosing Eddy's Toyota to purchase from. Please let Frank or any other of our staff know if you need anything else!

Paynes Grey
7/10/2014

"Great Vehicle"

We have been Toyota owners for 20 years. We have chosen Eddy's Toyota for their quality of service and commitment to their customers. Our most recent purchase Jonson and Anthony were very helpful in making our purchase just as we had ordered. Thank you!

Jonson Shadd, Shawn Matthews, Anthony Cohens

December 16, 2014

We are so happy to hear this and appreciate your business! Thank you for the considerate review for the shout outs to our staff. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else! Thanks again, Eddy's Toyota

r10thauler
7/05/2014

"Our Toyota #5"

Vehicles we have purchased from Eddy's Toyota of Wichita: '08 Avalon Limited, '08 Prius Gen 2 (package 2), '10 Prius Gen 3 (package 3), '13 Prius V (package 5, unexpectedly totaled in an accident) and a '14 Avalon Limited (replaced the Prius V). Why did we return to this dealership for our '14 Avalon? Because Brandon and his Sales, Service, and Finance Departments have earned our trust. Anthony and Troy (sales) knew what we wanted in a vehicle. They located the vehicle at another dealership and had it shipped to Eddy's. Bill (service) did the inspection and gave it his seal of approval. Finally, Jim (finance) handled the final paperwork. Are we satisfied with the whole process, YES we are. Would we purchase another vehicle form this dealership and staff, if need be YES. Will we send our friends, who are looking for a new vehicle, in to talk to Troy and Anthony, YES. It is always a good feeling to know that whatever issue should come up, resolve is just a phone call away. Thanks Guys.

Bill Davidson (Service), Anthony Cohens, Troy Johnson, Jim Elledge

December 16, 2014

We are so happy to hear you had such great experiences with us and thank you for your business over and over again! Please let any of our staff know if you need anything else and enjoy your Toyota! - Eddy's Toyota