Edwards Subaru Hyundai

Internet Sales Manager
Tim Martin, Sales, Edwards Subaru Hyundai

Tim Martin

June 27, 2017

"Genesis G80 purchase experience"

- senadink Verified Customer

Absolutely awesome experience From first contact online to dealership visit and final pairing of my phone and navigation explanation Zach was absolutely awesome. Whole exprerience was flawless and I will definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends.

June 26, 2017

"Exceeded my expectations"

- justinc10 Verified Customer

This was an excellent experience. I shopped at a number of places and this was the only dealership that was able to meet my expectations. I'd initially called the used side of the business. However, Tim did a good job of listening and told me about the lease special. I was able to work out the details in advance and, when I arrived, everything was ready to go...which was extremely important given my schedule. Every person I dealt with, from Tim in the initial contact to the new/leased salesperson, to the finance person was friendly, capable and professional. I am not an easy car-buying customer...and yet this dealership exceeded my expectations. I plan to do business here again in the future.

Other Employees : I also had a great experience with the finance person but I'm not sure of his name

June 23, 2017

"New car"

- jmotte84 Verified Customer

Great experiance everyone was very friendly! My car was totalled and jared helped me find a car within a day no issues or problems. The finance department was also very helpful.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $21390