Edwards Subaru Hyundai

Tim Martin

August 21, 2017

"Excellent"

- caseynorthcraft Verified Customer

I really enjoyed my car buying experience here and did not feel pushed into anything. I thought that the staff was helpful and every time I went in for anything there was always someone there immediately to help me. I am very satisfied with my car purchase.

August 19, 2017

"My first Hyundai"

- speeder260 Verified Customer

My visit to the dealer occurred on one of the warmest, muggiest Saturdays of the year. Our friendly salesperson, Kevin greeted us upon arrival and quickly ascertained the vehicle we were interested in. He promptly retrieved a Santa Fe for us to test drive and we began our drive. When we returned to the sales area, we realized the model we tested was not the one we were really interested in. Kevin didn't even skip a beat and retrieved another vehicle for a test drive. We liked the test drive, but wanted to see and be able to choose from the entire selection of this model, so Kevin promptly took us to a storage area and he located all of the Santa Fe models with the options we wanted. We finally decided on the model we purchased, and then began the price negotiations. Once we had successfully negotiated the price, we were met by someone from finance while Kevin went to work readying our choice. I feel all of our purchase options were fully and correctly explained and the paperwork was quickly finished. At that point the Santa Fe was still not quite ready for us, so Kevin ventured out again to help finish the cleaning process. The service department had closed for the day, but we were given a tour of the area and given the service person's name and phone number and told he would be happy to answer any questions we had about vehicle maintenance/service. He then took us out to our new vehicle and spent quite some time explaining how each and every part and option worked. Most people consider purchasing a new vehicle to be an unpleasant experience. I am happy to say our experience was an easy and pretty pleasant one.

Kevin Devine

August 19, 2017

"Excellent"

- snekola Verified Customer

Todd Roberts really went above and beyond. My car was not ready as expected that he went and got me a rental car. If I have any questions he's always there to take my phone and assist me with my questions

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata