Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge - Service Center

1711 West Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29501

2 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"The service department is VERY RUDE and unprofessional. ..."

tccrosby

service department

• Overall Score:

1.2

My Review Of Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge:

The service department is VERY RUDE and unprofessional. They did not fix the problem with my vehicle(with only 12,000 miles on it) after it sat there for the entire day. When I called not a week later because the check engine light came on for a 3rd time, she told me that it could be anther problem and not anything to do with why it was on before. She told me that I could come in yet another week later to have it checked out, disregarding the fact that it should have been fixed and I have to work around my job and waste my time. I should not have to be bringing in a new vehicle this often and this soon. She constantly interrupted me when I tried to explain my situation, and was constantly arguing and talking over me. What kind of customer service is that? If you are considering purchasing a vehicle or wanting service, DO NOT go to Efird in Florence, SC. I called Jeep customer service, and they agreed that dealerships should be more accomodating, and suggested that I take my business to another dealership. I actually get many complements on my Jeep, but I will let everyone I know to NOT SHOP at Efird!!!

Twitter
"On multiple occasions, the service department has given..."

cbailey4188

Service Manager

• Overall Score:

1.6

My Review Of Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge:

On multiple occasions, the service department has given my finance the run around about warranty coverage on the vehicle. They have even told her the car is no longer under warranty and actually laughed at her. The service manager on most recent visit (and final visit ever) was extremely rude and condescend, not even letting me finish my description of the issue and what had been so far before cutting me off and telling me it was covered and I would have to pay. She even asked me if I knew what year it was. Poor attitude, poor service, no accountability of action, and ZERO customer service.

Twitter