Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge - Service Center

2 Lifetime Service Reviews

Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge - Service Center
2 Reviews
Efird Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?

Is this your service center?

2 Service Center Reviews
tccrosby
4/17/2012

"The service department is VERY RUDE and unprofessional. ..."

The service department is VERY RUDE and unprofessional. They did not fix the problem with my vehicle(with only 12,000 miles on it) after it sat there for the entire day. When I called not a week later because the check engine light came on for a 3rd time, she told me that it could be anther problem and not anything to do with why it was on before. She told me that I could come in yet another week later to have it checked out, disregarding the fact that it should have been fixed and I have to work around my job and waste my time. I should not have to be bringing in a new vehicle this often and this soon. She constantly interrupted me when I tried to explain my situation, and was constantly arguing and talking over me. What kind of customer service is that? If you are considering purchasing a vehicle or wanting service, DO NOT go to Efird in Florence, SC. I called Jeep customer service, and they agreed that dealerships should be more accomodating, and suggested that I take my business to another dealership. I actually get many complements on my Jeep, but I will let everyone I know to NOT SHOP at Efird!!!

service department

cbailey4188
1/24/2012

"On multiple occasions, the service department has given..."

On multiple occasions, the service department has given my finance the run around about warranty coverage on the vehicle. They have even told her the car is no longer under warranty and actually laughed at her. The service manager on most recent visit (and final visit ever) was extremely rude and condescend, not even letting me finish my description of the issue and what had been so far before cutting me off and telling me it was covered and I would have to pay. She even asked me if I knew what year it was. Poor attitude, poor service, no accountability of action, and ZERO customer service.

Service Manager

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.