Elgin Hyundai

Lou Mocnik

June 25, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- hummie77 Verified Customer

Wasn't disappointed with vehicle purchase and staff was courteous. Showed me the vehicle within my budget and I'm very satisfied with the car overall

June 21, 2017

"David Kang"

- mstephens422 Verified Customer

This is the second car I have gotten through David and there's a reason I keep coming back. He is amazing! Thank you so much!

June 18, 2017

"My Dream Car became My New Car!"

- psalms.63 Verified Customer

Wasn't planning on buying a car that day. Joe sat down and asked me what was my budget. Then Mike brought up leasing and its new changed tax laws. We agreed on the payments and buyout price.Mike answered all of my questions.I ran home to get my husband while Mike had my New Sonata Washed and Shined up for me. I had to be at work and Ed had all the papers ready to be signed quickly! Thanks Hundai ! I love my new 2017 Sonata and I had to sadly say goodbye to my 2008 Sonata that I traded in. A great reliable car! We plan on being an Elgin Hyundai customer for life. Keep up the good work Guys! Thanks !

Other Employees : Ed Howell, Joe,Mike in Finance, Jorge from Service