Elgin Hyundai

Mitch Schy

Dan Struwing, Product Specialist, Elgin Hyundai

Dan Struwing

August 18, 2017

"Buying my 2017 Elantra was a great experience!"

- Jan G.

Lou was my salesman. He was very kind and helpful. I knew exactly what I wanted, and he explained all the buttons on my test drive. Even after I brought it home, he called to see how I liked the car. When I had questions, he made an appt. for me to come back in .Buying my Hyundai Elantra was an enjoyable experience! Thanks, Lou! PS I love the way the car handles and all the safety features too. : )

Lou Mocnik

"Customer"

- andrea.strangis Verified Customer

Over all the place was great. Just had miss Communication on features on the vehicles. And wasn't show. How to work anything. But other Than that the salesmen were friendly and worked fast.

Jay

"Excellent dealership"

- pretty1tommy20 Verified Customer

I knew what I wanted and they sales team accommodated everything I wanted. No b.s. Will definitely recommend Elgin hyundai to others for their future car needs.

Used 2011 BMW 328i