Elgin Hyundai

Matt Zich

April 27, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- peanut1910 Verified Customer

I personally know Mike VanHoosier and requested a good sales person to work with. He referred me to David Kang. David had called to discuss my needs prior to coming into the dealership. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he had vehicles waiting for me that met my needs. He listened to what I was needing and really knew the vehicle and it's features. I would recommend Mike and David in the future to family/friends. Thanks guys you were great!

April 27, 2017

"BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR!"

- reidykathy Verified Customer

Steve Johnson at Elgin Hyundai sold me a car 4 years ago. It was the first time I purchase a car without my husband, I was a recent widow. He made the experience very easy and I felt very comfortable and he, along with the finance person, gave me the best deal I could get. I know this because I shopped at 3 other dealerships and they were not nearly as good as Elgin Hyundai. IT WAS BECAUSE OF THAT EXPERIENCE THAT I WENT BACK TO ELGIN HYUNDAI and STEVE JOHNSON when I was thinking of trading my car in for a newer model of the same car. I love my Elantra but I drive a lot, putting almost 99,000 miles on my car in 4 years. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT I OR HUSBAND WENT BACK TO THE SAME DEALERSHIP TWICE TO BUY A CAR. Steve Johnson and Mike Meah were very up front with me and gave me a very good and fair deal. I felt very well taken care of and I would never go anywhere else but ELGIN HYUNDAI and Steve Johnson to buy a car. Thank you for having such reputable employees!!

April 26, 2017

"Found it"

- hugonava23 Verified Customer

My father and I went to hyundai just to look around after about an hour of Browsing we were getting ready to leave when we saw a fair priced Elantra that was just Over what we wanted to spend. Thankfully Steve was Great at assisting Us and Meeting Our Price.

New 2016 Hyundai Azera, $40455