Elhart Automotive Campus

870 Chicago Dr, Holland, Michigan 49423

Caryn Knapp, Finance Director, Elhart Automotive Campus

Caryn Knapp

Finance Director
Kealoha Rossiter , Genesis Experience Manager/Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Elhart Automotive Campus

Kealoha Rossiter

Genesis Experience Manager/Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Jennifer Obrien-Martinez, Finance Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

Tait Fernstrum, Nissan General Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Tait Fernstrum

Nissan General Manager

May 18, 2017

"Without a doubt the BEST service anywhere"

- John R Hanson

The service at this Hyundai dealership was over the TOP!!! DukeBotbyl the service consultant was not only friendly, but knowledgeable and very, very helpful while my 2013 Equus was in for service. He completed the job in a very timely manner, and was very professional in his forward advice. Living in both CA and MI, I can assure you that this dealership is heads and shoulders above all of the others.

Duke Botbyl

May 17, 2017

"Great experience"

- vjaworowicz

I went in to Elhart to look at a Ford Flex that I had seen on a few auto "finder" websites which led me to Elhart. They were one of the few dealerships on a Saturday that I was able to visit as many that I had looked at were closed weekends. KC was kind and courteous the entire time. After test driving the vehicle I explained to KC what I really needed to do financially. Unfortunately he was not able to find a solution right then and there. However, I left him the details between, payments, price, and interest rate and asked him to contact me if he came across an option that fit my needs. KC ended up calling me and explaining an option that worked out perfectly for me and my family. More than just the onsite service however, KC was as great as a salesperson that anyone can ask for. He would always respond with a phone call or text whether or not he was on site. I had reached out to him late on mothers day and he promptly followed up and said that he would be in at 9:00am and would call me first thing. I received phone call at 9:02am. That is service. Caryn Knapp (whom I had no idea was a Manager, handled my Financing) and was also Amazing! She was energetic and made me feel welcome there. I had my 18 month child with me as well and they catered to her as if she was part of the family. Thank you Elhart, it was a great experience.

Kealoha Rossiter
Caryn Knapp

March 24, 2017

"Car buying made easy"

- Completely Satisfied High Maintenance Customer

Trason Landefeld made my car buying experience efficient. He was both professional & personable, he paid attention the little things like making sure the car was full of gas and did a thorough overview of all the features upon delivery. He is responsive to any questions post the delivery and continues to check in to ensure I am completely satisfied! Best in class!!!

Victor Rivera