Elhart Automotive Campus

Nissan Sales Professional

September 17, 2017

"Duane Scholten"

- daughter's car

I went to Elhart to buy a car for my daughter. She wanted a specific look and feel that I did not think we would ever find. Well - we found it at Elhart and Duane helped to make that experience very special for an 18 year old. Duane was professional, knowledge, and really made my daughter feel comfortable buying her first car. Highly recommend Duane and the Elhart dealership.

September 16, 2017

"Easy Breezy"

- Jackie B

I contacted the dealership via their website to see if the car I liked was still available. They responded quickly and I was able to set up a visit and test drive the car within two hours of my initial contact. My sales person was friendly and helpful. Three finance person was also friendly. I did not feel pressured to buy the car or the add-ons, like extended warranty, interior protection, etc. They gave me a fair amount for not trade-in and a good price. I took the car to a third party to be checked out and they were perfectly fine with me doing so.

Victor Rivera
Trason Landefeld

September 15, 2017

"Over and above!!!"

- white0020

I can't describe how happy we are about our purchase from Elhart. Our circumstance was unique, to say the least. Jennifer was patient, understanding and a blessing. She truly made the entire process as easy and as stress-free as possible. Both her and Duane were able to accommodate us and allow us to be in a safe, reliable vehicle beyond what ANY other dealership would even think of doing. Life is not always fair and situations sometimes really suck. I can now rest assured that my family - no matter what happens - is safe. And that means more to me than you can imagine. Dramatic?! YES and may sound ridiculous when rating a car dealership and it's employees but as I said, our circumstance is unique. To say they just "sold us a car" devalues their role in our stressful time. But with Elhart, I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez