Elhart Automotive Campus

Victor Rivera, Finance Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Victor Rivera

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez, Finance Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

Kealoha Rossiter , Genesis Experience Manager/Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Elhart Automotive Campus

Kealoha Rossiter

Genesis Experience Manager/Pre-Owned Sales Professional

July 25, 2017

"Great"

- christopher a kempf

I have always been weary of car dealers ships, and my wife and I would go on the weekends so we would not have to deal with the salesman. But I can tell you Elhart Nissan made our experience so easy and enjoyable, that I will recommend this to anyone going to buy a new or used vehicle. Jennifer Obrien-Martinez knows what people are after and how to help them anyway she can, we did not have good credit and she made it happen, I will buy again from Elhart nissan.

Joe Hovinga

July 25, 2017

"great job"

- darron1307

They made the entire experience stress free and easy. No pressure and seemed to really care about helping me and not just making a sale. I would recommend to anyone!

Victor Rivera

July 24, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Sheel R Mathur

Right from when we met Jennifer, she took the time to show us a nice silver compact crossover SUV Nissan (tough) Rogue, as a family vehicle that we were looking for. Then Jeff let us test drive a couple of cars before deciding on this great Silver one that we bought. Jennifer completed all the paperwork in a jiffy and we were able to drive it home the same day. Now that I have driven on a trip for a few days, I am really thrilled of our decision to get this excellent crossover SUV. It is comfortable, roomy, as well as its easy to park in tight spaces. Thank you Elhart for making our car buying experience so fun, educational, and not laborious.

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $39185