Elhart Automotive Campus

870 Chicago Dr,
Holland, Michigan 49423
Elhart Automotive Campus Info
About Elhart Automotive Campus

Thank you for taking the time to review Elhart Automotive Campus. My father and grandfather always told me "treat people like you would like to be treated" I always remember that statement as we grow. Our goal is to provide the best possible vehicle sales and service experience for our customers. We wish to grow this in a way that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and company. We will strive to be a top performing, thoroughly professional and genuinely caring organization in all that we do. We have a strong and committed sales, service and body shop staff with 50+ years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in West Michigan. Sincerely, Jeff Elhart The Elhart Automotive Campus Is home to the dealerships that comprise the Elhart family of cars, including Elhart GMC, Elhart Nissan, and Elhart Hyundai. Collectively, we've been serving Holland, Lansing, Muskegon, Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI for nearly 50 years with premium cars at affordable prices. Looking for a new Hyundai? We've got them. How about a new GMC Sierra pickup truck? Yep. We've got those too. What about a slick new Nissan commercial van for my small business? Absolutely. The Elhart Automotive Campus also offers complete vehicle maintenance, collision repairs, premium OEM parts, and new, used, and certified car financing regardless of your credit situation. We happily serve West Central Michigan drivers with a large variety of today's hottest and most-reliable new cars, and are Michiganders' preferred place to shop for a new GMC, Nissan, or Hyundai. For a look at our complete inventory, we invite you to visit any number of our campus dealerships, located on Chicago Drive in Holland, MI. Thanks for letting us earn your business for the last 50 years, and we look forward to making it another 50 in Michigan!

About Elhart Automotive Campus Learn More

• Children
  • Children
Sandra LaNay Talbot
7/30/2016

"Trason is amazing!!!"

Trason helped me with the purchase of my car. So easy and helpful. I would recommend Trason above all others for your new car. He is wonderful.

Mike Smith

"Pleasant experience"

Visited or contacted two other area GMC dealerships. One was a large dealership I talked to on the phone and found them very difficult to do business. I also visited another dealer but their pricing left much to be desired. Finally doing business with Elhart GMC was a pleasant experience with pricing that was fair and personnel that were very accommodating and friendly.

dfos21

"New lease"

looked at a few other Nissan Dealers and believe it or not I found Trason who is 180 miles away. I was looking for a lease and the other dealers were either way to high in price or seemed un interested. Trason did a great job, found what I wanted and even kept the price right where I had expected. If your looking for a great deal and excellent customer support call Tarson Landefeld

July 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Trason. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect Trason's dedication to his customer. Thank you very much for your feedback! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com.

Megan and Eric
7/29/2016

"Excellent experience with everyone at Elhart."

Trason was very helpful in getting everything set up for the final delivery of our new vehicle. Everything was perfect. He also helped us with some addition equipment and the finish and interior treatment. Even though I was on a very tight schedule, Trason was able to get everything set up and got me on my way on time for my next appointment.

July 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Elhart Nissan and Trason. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like he achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you were on time for your next appointment. Trason is an important part of our team! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-396-0441.

Richard porter

"New car"

The salesmen was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the Nissan murano we purchased. He showed us everything we wanted to know and was able to answer all our questions about the car.

July 29, 2016

Thank you for visiting Elhart Nissan, we appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review! We are happy to have been able to help you with finding your new car. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-396-0441.

Rebecca

"Well worth the drive"

We had visited a couple of other Nissan dealerships prior to coming across Elhart Nissan online. I had a few conversations with their online salesperson and arranged to come in to talk to them about purchasing a new Rogue. We met with Trason and were impressed with him and the no pressure atmosphere. He answered our questions and presented us with a fair offer which we signed. The entire staff at Elhart Nissan were great to work with and made our 90 minute drive to reach them totally worth it. I would highly recommend both Trason and Elhart Nissan.

July 29, 2016

Rebecca, the pleasure was truly ours! On behalf of Elhart Nissan and the rest of the Elhart team, I would like to thank you and your family for granting us the opportunity to show you why and how our dealership has become recognized within our community. As you noted, our essence is our genuine commitment to ensuring your complete satisfaction--at whatever stage of the car-purchasing or owning process you are--and I could not be more proud of having such an incredible staff. Congratulations again on your "new" Nissan Rogue! Please visit when you're in the neighborhood! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-392-8516.

Lmgsha
7/28/2016

"Great Experience Great saleman"

Duane went above and beyond to find the perfect vehicle for our daughter we were very pleased with the whole experience and would definitely purchase from Duane again!

July 29, 2016

Thank you for visiting Elhart and for taking the time to complete this review. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best service possible. It's wonderful to know your recent experience also reflected this. Thank you so much for recognizing Duane Scholten; he is a wonderful member of the team. Once again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-392-8516.

Cndr

"Love my car!"

Kealoha is very personable and knowledgeable about his job. He takes it seriously that he can finf the car for you. He takes time to fine the best car for you. Love the deal I got!

July 29, 2016

Thank you for writing this awesome review! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Automotive with Kealoha. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-392-8516.

Nissan,ruth10

"Trason"

Friendly sales staff. When I confronted them with a problem they immediately dealt with it. Was compensated with free oil changes.Trason worked with me

July 29, 2016

It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! Our team works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible! It’s also great to know that Trason Landefeld worked for you! If you need anything please let us know! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-396-0441.

jeff askanazi
7/28/2016

"First rate, easy to get do a deal and get done."

I think I have bought about 9 cars from this dealer (12 kids) and return because they get you in, get the deal done and get you out efficiently. The cars are all highly reliable, and best of service here is really the best in terms of easy in and easy out. Highly recommended. Trason, Landefeld is reliable, keeps his word and can be trusted.

July 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! Trason Landefeld is a valuable member of our team and we're glad he's working here. If there is absolutely anything you need please feel free to contact us! Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, 616-396-0441

Reviews of Jennifer Obrien-Martinez