Elhart Automotive Campus

870 Chicago Dr, Holland, Michigan 49423
Closed 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Hours

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez, Finance Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

Kealoha Rossiter , Genesis Experience Manager/Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Elhart Automotive Campus

Kealoha Rossiter

Dustin Crist, New Nissan & Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Dustin Crist

New Nissan & Pre-Owned Sales Manager

December 07, 2016

"Great service from great people!"

- K3verett

Elhart was the place for us. We saw a used Chevy Equinox online that drew us in. The car was right, the price was right, and we thought we'd give it a test drive. The service we received sold us. Kealoha (KC) was an awesome salesperson. He really went out of his way to make sure we got everything we needed. He is a great guy to talk to! He genuinely cared about us and our needs. He serves Elhart with pride. That to me speaks volumes to me about the kind of company he works for. Jenn was absolutely fantastic too. She took us through the financing and paperwork. I don't understand most of that stuff, but she explained everything so well! She's just a fun person to work with. We recommend Elhart to anyone!

December 07, 2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

- WPiper02

I HAD A FABULOUS EXPERIENCE FROM THE TIME I HIT THE LOT UNTIL I DROVE MY NEW CAR HOME! JUNIOR GREETED MY DAUGHTER AND I IMMEDIATELY AND HE HAD THE BEST POSITIVE ATTITUDE IN MAKING US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND IN MAKING US HAPPY. I MUST HAVE DRIVEN FIVE OR SIX CARS AND EVERY TIME HE BROUGHT THE NEXT ONE OUT SMILING, NEVER MAKING ME FEEL LIKE IT WAS A BOTHER. IN FACT HE COMPLIMENTED ME ON MY DILIGENCE TO SHOPPING FOR THE RIGHT ONE AND SAID THAT'S THE WAY YOU SHOULD BUY A CAR! MY INTENTION WAS TO GO TO OTHER DEALERS AND KEEP MY OPTIONS OPEN BUT ONCE I MET JUNIOR, I KNEW I WANTED TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! HE WAS FANTASTIC! JENNIFER WAS A DELIGHT DURING THE FINANCE PROCESS AS WELL! EVERYONE THERE WAS TRULY EXCITED FOR ME! A FABULOUS TEAM OF GENUINE PEOPLE! I WILL DEFINATELY GO BACK AND RECCOMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

December 01, 2016

"Super service all around."

- mcooper40

My wife had an accident and we needed a new car. I called to see what was a better car for my wife, the Acadia or the Santa Fe. Well I was told that either was a wonderful car but they just received an outstanding SRX with just 14,000 miles. After seeing the pictures of the car I decided to purchase it. Now this was at 1:30 pm and by 3:15 the car was headed the 50 miles to my house. Yes they delivered the car so I could surprise my wife. The people at Elhart are fantastic. They found the car that suited my wife and did everything to make the purchase run smooth. A big thank you to Cayrn, Junior, Mona and the rest of the staff! Thank you again

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $29275