Elhart Automotive Campus

Trason Landefeld, Elhart Nissan Dealer Trade Manager, Elhart Automotive Campus

Trason Landefeld

Elhart Nissan Dealer Trade Manager

January 19, 2017

"Friendly Helpful Staff "

- NovaBoy63

I was in the market to purchase a replacement vehicle, due to a accident recently, in which my car was totaled. I went to several dealerships and test drove several vehicles. My wife and I have a certain budget to stay in. I happened to stop into Elhart, not thinking about looking at used vehicles. I went down the used aisle and seen this ultra clean Mazda CX 5. I was amazed on how clean it was. Went in and got hooked up with KC Rossiter. Very polite & friendly. Inquired about the car and took it for a drive, I love this vehicle. Told KC what I needed in order to make the purchase. Caryn helped find the very best rate, Dan the manager gave me a call to insure that I needed a certain price. KC helped close the deal! Great car buying experience, highly recommend you check them out!

January 11, 2017

"Pleased - Good people to deal with"

- Moonrider

Duane Scholten was extremely friendly, courteous and professional. At no point during the time I spent at Elhart selecting, inspecting and making my purchase was I ever rushed or pressured. When asked for anything, a question or a service, Duane came through with flying colors and always with a smile. Caryn Knapp, outgoing and friendly, also went the extra mile doing her job. All in all a very pleasing experience having dealt with Elhart.

January 09, 2017

"So happy we came to you!"

- Babydeb123

Very friendly staff! Our salesman Duane Scholten was the best. Very polite and felt no pressure in looking for our vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and helpful about the whole process. This is our first time buying a vehicle from Elhart's.....it will NOT be the last! Thank you

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $29275