Elhart Hyundai

Knauz Hyundai

Signature Automotive Group

faithcurtis
5/28/2016

"Thank you Elhart Family"

See my comments on the previous page. Positive experience all around. Except, these last two questions seem redundant. Already wrote an extensive review. Since it won't let me leave this page, will copy my comments here. Everybody I dealt with went out of their way to be helpful: Sales, Service, Financial and the support staff. Ben was very patient, as well as excellent and timely with follow-up on issues, and communicating with me. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the specifics of the 2017 Santa Fe, but he was also a very good teacher. His enthusiasm was infectious. Jennifer, my Financial Manager is Awesome! Her knowledge, expertise, explanation skills, and ability to not make me feel stupid regarding the financial options, etc. made such a difference for me. She responded immediately to my questions by email or phone, which is so helpful. Her dedication, sensitivity, caring heart, and infectious smile - what more could one ask for! I can not close without also voicing my ongoing appreciation for Dave Umlor. He was my previous sales person for my 2013 Santa Fe, as well as for my sister. He remains a faithful advisor, loyal and consistent, with a compassionate heart, positive spirit, and smile that lights up the room. I am blessed to be surrounded by such an amazing support system! Thank you Elhart Famiy. Gratefully, Faith

Dave Umlor, Skye Musk, Ben Marietta, Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

cvayyappa
5/09/2016

"A new kind of service"

No pressure tactics, No bait and switch, best price, best service Believe me, I shopped around, These guys were the best. There were even follow up calls after having me sold the car.

Skye Musk, Ben Marietta

jjwarner575
4/26/2016

"Awesome!"

Ben was very nice and helped us right away!!! He wasn't pushy or rude at all! He answered all our questions and was very helpful! Only advice I have is start the paperwork the day before u wish to take home the car because that will save hours of time waiting!!

Ben Marietta, Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

peter.wolfert
4/07/2016

"Excellant experience"

As always Elhart has provided me with an excellent car buying experience, I have purchased my last three cars here and will continue to do so in the future.

Kealoha Rossiter, Caryn Knapp, Skye Musk

john.h.simmons
3/24/2016

"Review"

Entirely positive experience. Third time I've dealt with Elhart for a vehicle, and each time the professionalism grows beyond my wildest expectations. I am very happy with both the service, and product, delivered.

Ben Marietta, Jennifer Obrien-Martinez

alamport
3/17/2016

"Effort"

Ben's effort to get me to be a client is the reason I bought a car from there. His professionalism is the reason I am happy throughout the process and now.

The finance lady was great too., Ben Marietta

kmcornell23
3/16/2016

"Great no pressure experience."

From start to end I had a great experience. No pressure, knowledgeable salesman and every question was answered. Pretty much what you wouldn't expect from a dealership where the employees earn commission.

asavaglio82

"Great Service"

Ben was great to work with. He was very friendly and was able to meet our price. Our car was perfect when we got it.

tyler.s.corwin

"Helpful"

Came in letting them know I was in need of a car. If theyou could get me financed the 2016 veloster turbo is the vehicle I wanted. They got it done and Ben did an excellent job.

dawdyb

"Elhart Service - Dawdy"

The Dawdy family has used Elhart service for several of our vehicles and have always appreciated the professional and personal service that is provided. In particular, Skye and Ben, have gone beyond what is expected and is why we have and will always return for the continued great service.

Karen - financial, was very pleasant to work with paperwork, Skye Musk, Ben Marietta