Elhart Hyundai

Elhart Hyundai

Elhart Hyundai Info

Knauz Hyundai

Signature Automotive Group

"The sales people where friendly & knowledgeable. Was..."

The sales people where friendly & knowledgeable. Was not a high pressure sales pitch like some dealers. Enjoyed the experience was given a number of opportunities to test drive the car we bought. Love the car we bought a 2013 Sonata and it was delivered clean and washed with a full tank of gas. I could not ask for a better experience.

Joel

"I have had the most wonderful car buying experience..."

I have had the most wonderful car buying experience recently, during which Joel, (my salesman from the Elhart dealership in Holland), worked wonders for me to get me into a new, safe, affordable vehicle. I was treated with the upmost respect. Everything was explained to me in detail and Joel was a gem to go over and over things with me. All the people I came into contact with at this dealership were exceptionally friendly, fun and very accomodating. My sister had purchased the same type of car from a dealer in another Michigan city and was explained basically nothing and was treated poorly from the staff. She wishes she could have known about the Holland dealership and start over. I would recommend this dealership and especially Joel, to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. I am a very happy customer!

Joel Reyna

"ELHART and awesome car dealership. I found the car a..."

ELHART and awesome car dealership. I found the car a was looking for on the internet. Called to see if they still had it, they did. Upon my visit I was greeted by JOEL REYNA. Elhart You have an awesome salesperson. Joel made my visit a very pleasant experience. Joel is very knowledge of the car I purchased. Joel explain every detail about the car and warranties. Joel took the time to walk me around and introduce me to the elhart family/staff/services. I would highly recommend you visit Elhart Hyundai in Holland. PS ask for Joel.

Joel Reyna

"After many weeks of searching for the perfect vehicle, I..."

After many weeks of searching for the perfect vehicle, I stopped in to Elhart Hyundai and was immediately greeted by Joel Reyna's smiling face. Mr. Reyna was attentive, answered every question I had, and did not make me feel pressured or harrassed at any time. If at any time, I came back to the lot and Mr. Reyna wasn't available, his team was just as helpful and pleasant to work with. Once I had made the decision to purchase the car, every option in detail was explained and they made sure that I had a full concept of how the options worked before I drove off the lot. If you are in the area and are thinking about purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, please visit Mr. Joel Reyna or any of his associates. They made my experience a joyful one!

Joel Reyna

"I was in the market for a hatchback and Joel Reyna showed..."

I was in the market for a hatchback and Joel Reyna showed me the Elantra. He was very helpful with the options available and the advantages of choosing my car. I suggested the other models I was considerring and he helped me in an un-bias way to see which way to go. He let me take the car for the day and even washed my other car while I was there. Over all very happy with the service and experience Mr. Reyna provided.

Joel Reyna

"great dealership and all the answers i needed when asked..."

great dealership and all the answers i needed when asked and allowed me to look around without being pressured. willing towork with me on what ever i needed to get done

joel reyna

"Everyone at Elhart was great! Joel did everything he..."

Everyone at Elhart was great! Joel did everything he could to get us the best deal possible and went above & beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase! Thanks for a great car buying experience! We love our Hyundai!

Elhart Hyundai responded to this review

December 04, 2012

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Becky! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon! Regards, Jan Houting - CEO Customer Relations jan@elhart.com

"This is our 3rd Hyundai purchased from Elhart. The..."

This is our 3rd Hyundai purchased from Elhart. The professionalism is outstanding. The efficiency of Jeff, Robert, and Skye made this purchase as smoothly as can be. This agency is so friendly and the personnel treats you with much respect. I feel so good about my relationship with Elhart Hyundai.

Elhart Hyundai responded to this review

October 25, 2012

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about our dealership! We strive to make every customer feel valued from the start. Again thank you for the business and we're here to assist you now and in the future for all your automotive needs!

"Elhart Hyundai and Joel Reyna and staff went above what I..."

Elhart Hyundai and Joel Reyna and staff went above what I expected in buying our new Hyundai Tucson. They didn't have the car on there lot so they located one that was perfect what we wanted, awesome job finding the car Joel. Financing was a breeze paper work was ready and no pressure to buy the extra options that they offered. Would recommend Elhart Hyundai and Joel Reyna for the purchase of your nexy new Hyundai. Thanks again for putting us in our new 2013 Hyundai Tucson.

"Joel made me feel like family andthai made him..."

Joel made me feel like family andthai made him trustworthy. He is very knowledgable .The dealership was spotless inside and out. I am happy I went there

Joel Rena