Elhart Hyundai

Suburban Hyundai of Lansing

COURTNEY.GARRISON3
12/11/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience at Elhart. We live across the state and had been working with a different Hyundai dealership to find a new vehicle. After 2 weeks of terrible customer service it was clear to us that they were not interested in making a sale, and we decided to get in contact with Elhart as recommended by my mother. Within 2 DAYS of contact with Elhart via emails and phone calls they had found the exact car we were looking for at an even better price than we were originally being offered. We had such a great experience with them that we were happy to drive across the state to purchase my new vehicle. We would highly, HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone.

Skye Musk, Ben Mariotta

RBONO2
11/16/2015

"Excellent service"

Great car buying Experience. Very easy and pleasant, I would recommend them and Hyundai to anyone. This is my 2nd Tucson in a row. Great car.

KIMANDROBBOND
11/12/2015

"Awesome "

We are returning customers. It has been a few years, but wouldn't have gone anywhere else to pick out our new car. We absolutely love our new Hyundai Sonata. This is our 3rd Sonata from Elhart, our first one (2004) we still own and love. All the staff are wonderful 5o work with. Would send anyone we know of looking for a new car to Elhart.

Ben

STEVE.KNOLL
10/20/2015

"Best dealership around by far"

What an amazing place to purchase a vehicle. I have never had an experience like the one at Elhart. I will be purchasing all of my vehicles here in the futue. First time purchaser from Elhart, long time service customer.

KCDNAD
10/18/2015

"Great Job"

Ben Marrietta was waiting and ready when we arrived to pick up our car. He was thorough in showing us all of the features and set-up all we asked him to. The friendliness and congeniality of the staff and Ben in particular made the lease of our vehicle a great experience.

Ben Marrietta

LOGGINS.SARA
10/13/2015

"Perfect!!"

Everyone we worked with was very knowledgeable and friendly. They worked had to make sure we were 100% satisfied, they even stayed after closing to get us in our new car. I HIGHLY recommend Elhart to anyone, for any vehicle need, from service to buying a new car, they are phenomenal!!

Ben Manetta, Caryn Knapp, Jennifer O'Brien-Martinez

CHERYLG1985
10/06/2015

"Great experience with great people at this dealership!!!"

This has been a great dealership to work with so far. The sales and financing staff were great - very friendly and accommodating. My car was delivered in perfect condition. I am looking forward to working with the service staff and looking forward to that experience being just as good as the buying experience!

Carlos, Skye, Karen

BCAMPBELL0
9/28/2015

"Second Time Customer"

I had previously leased a vehicle from Elhart and when my lease was up decided to go back to Elhart due to the courteous and helpful people that work there.

Ben Marietta

DONKO679
9/23/2015

"Great dealership and people! "

I purchased a Hyundai Tucson for my wife last Fall (2014) and was very impressed with the way I was treated during the purchase. I was very happy to come back to Elhart when I needed another vehicle. I will return again when I'm in the market for another vehicle as well. Thanks for making car buying easy and enjoyable!

Ben Marietta, Jennifer O'Brien-Martinez

HCBEACH77
9/23/2015

"The entire office is fun and friendly to work with."

This is my 3rd Hyundai and the staff at Elhart Hyundai are great to work with. The experience is warm, friendly, and relaxed. We have recommended this dealership to friends and family looking for a new car.

Skye Musk, Ben Marrieta