Elhart Nissan

Elhart Nissan

Elhart Nissan Info

My Import

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

"We loved our recent buying experience at Elhart Nissan...."

We loved our recent buying experience at Elhart Nissan. Jeff Schaap was a pleasure to work with, responded quickly to emails and phone calls and was very personable. Jen in the finance dept. was sincere and personable, as well. We purchased a Nissan Altima 2013 and absolutely love it. Thank you, Elhart! We thouroughly enjoyed ourselves and came away feeling relaxed and very happy with our experience.

Jeff Schaap, Jennifer DeVries

"I was interested in a new Murano, submitted on line..."

I was interested in a new Murano, submitted on line questions which were promptly responded to and purchased a car that day. All is good. Thanks!

"Great help in finding me the vehicle that I need. ..."

Great help in finding me the vehicle that I need. Response time was great. They brought the car to my house so I could test drive it.

December 06, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. We know your time is valuable, and take every measure to ensure that your purchase is convenient. I look forward to swapping cars and bringing your vehicle in for your oil changes. See you in about 2,000 miles.

"Tait has done an awesome job for us...We have purchased a..."

Tait has done an awesome job for us...We have purchased a car from him this year along with our son and daughter in law. He is always accomodating and listens to what we want and would like. He has not disappointed us at all. He personally helps us when we need service work done and works with us on availability etc. Knowing Tait on a personal level he is a great family man with a wonderful personality. We will most certainly continue our involvement with your dealership. Tina and Jeff Hudson

Tina Hudson

December 06, 2012

Thanks for the business. Thank you again for the business. You made it sound like I should be running for president! Seriously though, thanks for being such great clients, and becoming great friends in the process. After three cars to the family in 18 mos. I can only assume it will be awhile until number 4, but look forward to swapping cars in the meantime.

November 14, 2012

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write this stunning review! It is great to hear such amazing feedback from our customers. We are happy to hear that Tait did an awesome job and we look forward to working with you and your family again in the future! Until then, if there is absolutely anything that we can do for you please let us know! Once again, thank you!

"I had a great experience with the entire dealership..."

I had a great experience with the entire dealership everyone was extremely nice. I spoke to George Chole over the phone prior to driving up from Indianapolis, IN. He went above and beyond to get everything I need prior to me driving 3 1/2 hours up there. Once I got there everyone was so friendly and help. The finance guy Jeff Potter was just awesome to work with. We had finished up all the paper work and I was removing the things from my trade in to my New car and he was able to get me a better rate and he track me down to have me sign the new paper work. What finance department helps you save money? THAT WAS JUST AWESOME!!! The next time I decide to buy another vehicle I will drive another 3 1/2 hours to the Elhart dealership in Holland, MI.

"I walked into the dealership after having received a..."

I walked into the dealership after having received a letter from Tait Fernstrum concerning Elhart's need of quality used cars and the possibility of buy-out of my present lease. I arrived at about 11:15 on Saturday afternoon and was greeted by the young lady at the main desk and then met with Tait who showed me what was available. To make a long story short, I walked out shortly after 2 PM with a leased 2012 Sentra. I was impressed with the professionalism, friendliness, and knowledge of all those I met. I am very pleased with Elhart Nissan and am looking forward to continuing my relationship with Elhart in the future! Keep up the good work!

December 06, 2012

We are looking forward to the continued relationship as well. Thank you for giving us the opporunity. Dustin is a true asset to this company, and a great person in general. We are very lucky to have him as an employee, and you as a client. Thank you again for the business.

"Dustin was very knowledgeable in all the features of our..."

Dustin was very knowledgeable in all the features of our new car. I had been to three other dealerships and sale people knew very little about the product they where trying to sell. So far we love the car, rides great, very quite inside, great gas mileage, very comfortable seats, outstanding sound system, bluetooth and the list goes on. I would recommend Elhart Nissan to all our friends. Great job Dustin!

Dustin Crist

"This was the first new car I've every purchased! All my..."

This was the first new car I've every purchased! All my questions were answered, I was not prashered to buy any thing particular, the quality of the service was beyond what I had in mind, and I was treated as a person not a "customer". I have already told all my coworkers about my experience at Elhart Nissan and I plan on telling every one in my famliy about the qaulity service I was given! Thank you!

"Martin Gomez was incredibly helpful at showing all of my..."

Martin Gomez was incredibly helpful at showing all of my purchase options. He was very friendly. His follow up is excellent. Elhart did a great job of finding the exact car I was looking for. The service dept did a great job on my first oil change. The finance dept was quick and friendly as well. I would definitely recommend this dealer to any of my friends and family and will definitely be my top choice for my next car purchase.

"WE WENT TO FIVE DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS IN A THREE DAY..."

WE WENT TO FIVE DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS IN A THREE DAY PERIOD. WITHOUT QUESTION, THIS DEALERSHIP AND THEIR PERSONEL STOOD OUT HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE FROM THE REST. WE WERE AMAZED AT THE TIME THEY GAVE IN THEIR EXPLANATIONS, DISPLAYING OF THE VEHICLES, EXPLAINING THE FINANCES, AND PREPARING OF THE CAR FOR OUR TAKING IT HOME.SUPER!!!