Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Service Center

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Service Center
Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4 Service Center Reviews

"Excellent service"

After taking our 8-year old Grand Caravan in for repairs yesterday, we bought our third minivan from Elliott's and have always had an excellent experience with everyone, especially Michael Whitney. Rossel Bello was impressive in his knowledge and helpfulness. The service department has provided excellent service after our purchases.

September 02, 2014

MGRK, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for just being a great Elliott Auto Group client over the years. We strive hard to make sure that every experience you have with us is amazing and it doesn't matter what department with which you deal. As you know, our Service department is excellent in all aspects of vehicle care. Whether we are changing your oil or changing your transmission, our guys can get it done quickly and cost effectively without sacrificing the quality of their work. Michael has been a stalwart of customer service since he entered the car business over 25 years ago and Rossel is fantastic in his knowledge, his enthusiasm and his overall excitement which he brings to the table. We are constantly working to make the car buying process fun and enjoyable again...as it should be. Thank you for making Elliott Auto Group your car/minivan dealer and service center. We look forward to serving all your future needs as well. We are proud to count you as a loyal member of the "Elliott Family"!

"I just wanted to let you and your staff know how much..."

I just wanted to let you and your staff know how much Gregg and I appreciate the time and effort you put into figuring out what was wrong with our 2012 Dodge Ram pickup (yes, the infamous white one with all the cluster and module issues) and doing what it took to correct the problem. I know it was a thorn in your side, but I am so happy to have it back! This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Elliott’s and the only time we’ve had an issue with any of the vehicles. Thank you all for going above and beyond to make it right. Please let your drivers know how much we appreciate them driving all the way to Weatherford for us! We’ll be back for our fourth vehicle in a few years. ? Thank you all again. Very Truly Yours, Gregg and Brittany Banks

November 12, 2013

Gregg and Brittany, First let me say that we are sorry that you had any issue with your truck but as you know, there are times when even the best vehicles have some issues. The big thing is knowing that if you do have a problem, your dealership will take care of you. I appreciate you sharing your story with us here because it really brings out an area that a lot of people worry about, that being service after the sale. As you mentioned, here at Elliott Auto Group, we have a very highly trained group of technicians who will do everything that they can to make sure that everything on your vehicle is fixed to your satisfaction. I'm glad that we were able to handle the cluster and module problem for you and never worry about being a "thorn in our side", as we are here to serve you. Thank you for you business, for your kind words and for being a member of the "Elliott Family".

"I am always greeted with a smile. I am treated like..."

I am always greeted with a smile. I am treated like someone really cares about me. I am made to feel special. I am always updated concerning other matters which need my action. Everyone in the company greets you when they come through the service waiting room. I really like they way I feel. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

October 21, 2013

pkvd, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone here on DealerRater. We are thrilled to be your full service dealer. One statement you made is especially telling as to how we do business. You said, "I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.". That is as complimentary as anyone could possibly be and it is very appreciated. Our Service Advisors are extremely well trained, our Service Technicians and Mechanics are among the best in the business and will always do everything that they can to take care of you. Again, we appreciate you and are happy to have you in the "Elliott Family".

"Service department is outstanding, they go the extra mile..."

Service department is outstanding, they go the extra mile to ensure all concerns are handled. Mr. Vaughn is extremely detailed and his diligence is obvious in the attention given to Elliott's customers. I would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, but also to any vehicle owner needing a reliable and respectable service center. Chrysler product or not, they will not let you down.

Monty Vaughn

October 09, 2013

Mgann1, I want to thank you for your kind words. As you know, finding quality and trustworthy people to care for your vehicle it of utmost importance. At Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we want to be your one stop car guys, whether it is for something as simple as an oil change or something as intensive as replacing your engine, we are the right people for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for being a part of the Elliott Family.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.