Ertley Kia

4250 Birney Avenue, Moosic, Pennsylvania 18507

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Ertley Kia Info
About Ertley Kia

Ertley Kia welcomes all from Moosic, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, and anyone else interested in purchasing a reliable vehicle with the comfort and practicality a Kia can provide. We specialize in providing our customers with exceptional customer service, along with the tools and information necessary to make a wise car-buying decision. Our kind and courteous staff of employees is standing by, ready to assist you with all matters relating to the purchase and ownership of a new or used Kia. We maintain an inventory of new Kia cars, such as the Kia Soul, Kia Forte, and the Kia Sedona, along with other used cars that will grant you a wealth of choices for dependable transportation.

About Ertley Kia

"Thanks Dave Wert"

My experience at Ertley Kia was amazing.It was stress free and everyone there was very friendly.And thank you Dave for all your help.I would and will recommend you to everyone.

Dave Wert

"Thank You Bruce Desimone and Jeri Joyce"

The experience in my car purchase was made easily and extremely STRESS FREE ! I would like to thank Bruce Desimone for his diligence and hard work in placing me in the vehicle of my choice and within my budget constraints, HASSLE FREE I must add. Bruce was personable, friendly, and very engaging in all my interests and needs, I found myself in asking him for his advice, simply because he had built up a TRUST factor within me. Again, thank you Bruce, you and Ertley Kia are highly recommended. Another Thank you for Jeri A Joyce for her work and diligence in finding me suitable financing to fit my budget. Thank You Ertley Kia and Team...............Joe Kaspar

Bruce Desimone, Jeri A Joyce

"Amazing customer service. Thanks you Dave and Jeri!"

My experience at your dealership was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! For Dave and Jeri, you both deserve to be commended by your company for service above and beyond the normal.

Dave Wert, Jeri A Joyce

"THANKS DAVE & JERI"

MADE LEASING A NEW CAR PAINLESS AND EASY. THEY TREATED ME LIKE I WAS SOME ONE SPECIAL. NOT JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER. DAVE SHOWED ME ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE OPTIONS ON MY NEW KIA. JERI HELPED MAKE ME AWARE OF OPTIONS I HAD WITH ROAD HAZARD AND SUCH. IF ANY ONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT KIA THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.

JERI JOYCE, DAVE WERT

"Highly recommend"

Felt very welcome from the first phone call to completion of the sale. Didn't feel pressured at all. Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Dave Wert, Jeri Joyce

"Thank you Dave Wert and Jeri Joyce"

My husband and I were super happy and grateful for the great service we received when buying our first car together. Thank you to Dave Wert who did all the dirty work and just called us with our new car. We didn't have to sit there for hours waiting. He made it as painless as possible. and a special thanks to Jeri Joyce who explained everything about the paperwork. She made sure we knew what we were reading and signing. Great Job and thank you so much. The car is great. THANK YOU!!!!! Tracy and Steve Brunson

Dave Wert

"Excellent Service.."

I absolutely love the people at Ertly Kia. Dave Wert is a excellent person to have work for you. Jeri Joyce the finance mgr is awesome. Everyone at Ertly Kia treats you like family. I would recommend if any one wants to get a car go to Ertley Kia.

David Wert

"Treated like family"

From the moment I had communication with David Wert, I felt comfortible with this dealership and knew that I was getting the best price for the cars value. Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and treat you as family. I would highly recommend buying a car from this dealership along with having maintenance on your car here.

David Wert, Jeri Jones, Corey Kime

"Eddie S"

This is my second vehicle with Tom 1 new KIA and 1 used KIA. On both occasions he helped me find the vehicle I was looking for, the new one was delivered from Erie, PA. It was exactly what I was looking for and because of the great service he provided I sought him out for my latest purchase. This time he had just what we were looking for on the lot and in just 4 days I was driving home in my newest used KIA. I have been dealing with Ertley's since they were on Market Street in Kingston. This is my 6th Ertley purchase over the years. They are a great company to work with and good service after the sale.

Tom Hourcade

"Happy Customers"

The best car-buying experience we have had. Bruce was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and had some great stories to share! When it came time for financing, Jeri was great. She made the process so easy for us by explaining our options and helping us to stay within our budget.

Jeri Joyce & Bruce