Ertley Kia

4250 Birney Avenue, Moosic, Pennsylvania 18507

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Ertley Kia Info
About Ertley Kia

Ertley Kia welcomes all from Moosic, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, and anyone else interested in purchasing a reliable vehicle with the comfort and practicality a Kia can provide. We specialize in providing our customers with exceptional customer service, along with the tools and information necessary to make a wise car-buying decision. Our kind and courteous staff of employees is standing by, ready to assist you with all matters relating to the purchase and ownership of a new or used Kia. We maintain an inventory of new Kia cars, such as the Kia Soul, Kia Forte, and the Kia Sedona, along with other used cars that will grant you a wealth of choices for dependable transportation.

About Ertley Kia

"Made buying a used car painless"

I had an excellent experience with Ertley Kia. Every other dealership I went to had shmoozey salesman and didn't listen to what I wanted or needed. I sat down at Scott's desk, told him what I wanted and could afford and he worked within those parameters. He showed me only cars I could afford and didn't try and "sell" me anything. I made all the decisions. It was easy and painless and I would recommend them to anyone. The finance department was also nice and easy to deal with. Overall, a really GREAT experience.

Scott Yackobowicz, Jeri Joyce

"Thank you Dave Wert"

We had a wonderful experience at Ertley Kia. Dave Wert worked with us so we were able to get the best car for our needs at an affordable price and with the help from Jeri Joyce we have a vehicle that we are proud to own. My wife and I will definitely recommend Ertley Kia and Dave to any one that needs a car.

Dave Wert, Jeri Joyce

"Thanks Dave Wert"

My experience at Ertley Kia was amazing.It was stress free and everyone there was very friendly.And thank you Dave for all your help.I would and will recommend you to everyone.

Dave Wert

"Worst dealership I've ever been to"

I heard so many good things about this dealer so I decided to look here for my new car. My boyfriend and I went in on a Saturday and spent about 4 hours there. We should've known not to buy here when not even 1 person greeted us upon arrival. The used car building is disgusting and it's extremely unprofessional to have your salesman smoking right out in front of the building. We were told we would have an additional key to our new car within 3 days however 4 weeks went by before we were able to get it. I placed NUMEROUS calls, even 1 to Mister Fred himself which is still to this day unreturned. A month after my purchase I still did not have a registration sticker because they had not yet contacted PennDot of my purchase. I will NEVER recommend anyone go to this place. They are rude, unprofessional and ignorant to their customers after purchase. They made the car buying process easy until they got the sale and now we do not matter. I am extremely unsatisfied with this dealer.

Bruce and Jeri

"Thank You Bruce Desimone and Jeri Joyce"

The experience in my car purchase was made easily and extremely STRESS FREE ! I would like to thank Bruce Desimone for his diligence and hard work in placing me in the vehicle of my choice and within my budget constraints, HASSLE FREE I must add. Bruce was personable, friendly, and very engaging in all my interests and needs, I found myself in asking him for his advice, simply because he had built up a TRUST factor within me. Again, thank you Bruce, you and Ertley Kia are highly recommended. Another Thank you for Jeri A Joyce for her work and diligence in finding me suitable financing to fit my budget. Thank You Ertley Kia and Team...............Joe Kaspar

Bruce Desimone, Jeri A Joyce

"Amazing customer service. Thanks you Dave and Jeri!"

My experience at your dealership was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! For Dave and Jeri, you both deserve to be commended by your company for service above and beyond the normal.

Dave Wert, Jeri A Joyce

"THANKS DAVE & JERI"

MADE LEASING A NEW CAR PAINLESS AND EASY. THEY TREATED ME LIKE I WAS SOME ONE SPECIAL. NOT JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER. DAVE SHOWED ME ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE OPTIONS ON MY NEW KIA. JERI HELPED MAKE ME AWARE OF OPTIONS I HAD WITH ROAD HAZARD AND SUCH. IF ANY ONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT KIA THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.

JERI JOYCE, DAVE WERT

"Highly recommend"

Felt very welcome from the first phone call to completion of the sale. Didn't feel pressured at all. Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Dave Wert, Jeri Joyce

"Thank you Dave Wert and Jeri Joyce"

My husband and I were super happy and grateful for the great service we received when buying our first car together. Thank you to Dave Wert who did all the dirty work and just called us with our new car. We didn't have to sit there for hours waiting. He made it as painless as possible. and a special thanks to Jeri Joyce who explained everything about the paperwork. She made sure we knew what we were reading and signing. Great Job and thank you so much. The car is great. THANK YOU!!!!! Tracy and Steve Brunson

Dave Wert

"Excellent Service.."

I absolutely love the people at Ertly Kia. Dave Wert is a excellent person to have work for you. Jeri Joyce the finance mgr is awesome. Everyone at Ertly Kia treats you like family. I would recommend if any one wants to get a car go to Ertley Kia.

David Wert