Ertley Kia

Ladd-Hanford Kia

Brown Daub Kia

minichamp21
5/05/2015

"Wonderful Experience all around"

I thought my credit would get me laughed out of the dealership, but Bruce was kind and thoughtful and 100% non-judgemental. The whole process was fast and wonderful and I have been and will continue to recommend this dealership to any and everyone who will listen. When it came time for financing, Jeri was awesome. She got my payment where I wanted it and offered me the warranty (without pushing it on me). I gladly accepted the warranty which, btw is amazing for their certified pre-owned vehicles. I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed the buying experience and how wonderful this vehicle has been for our family. Thank you so much!

Bruce Desimone & Jeri Joyce

Dalosik
3/23/2015

"Buying experience"

Bruce and Jeri were extremely helpful, going above and beyond what other dealers have in the past for me. I highly recommend buying from ertley Kia.

Bruce desimone

jckaub
3/12/2015

"No pushy salesmen here!"

I was worried when I initially walked in because of my financial situation but Bruce made it very easy and worked with me all the way through to make sure I got the new car that I deserved! He was honest and straighforward about the situation from beginning to end and worked quickly and efficiently to help me in anyway he could. Jeri, thanks for making it personal! We connected well and loved the small chit chat we had while you completing the paperwork. Overall experience was fantastic and would recommend you to anyone looking for a new car.

Bruce Desineone, Jeri Joyce

bowlwild
3/09/2015

"Amazing"

Scott was amazing my situation is a difficult one , but he and Fred got the numbers to work and got me into a brand new Sorento. He and Jeri stayed extra on a Saturday so that i could take it home . It was a great and pleasurable experience. I thank everyone there . Will be back again

Scott , Jeri, Fred Straus

lorig
2/10/2015

"Best Dealership"

Car buying was made easy, affordable and fun for me at Ertley Kia. First off, Paul Valenti is a great salesman. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for, without the pressure and intimdation I felt from other places. I feel I got an excellent deal!! Paul is very easy going and made me feel very comfortable. He also helped me get a reasonable payment for my budget. Jeri Joyce was also wonderful, very professional, and knowledable. She was very helpful in selecting the right extended warranty plan for my car. Highly recommend this dealership!

Fred Straus

Tawny-rae K
1/29/2015

"Wonderful"

I was a new car buyer and was lucky enough to get recommended to Dave Wert from Ertley kia in Moosic. I had been searching for a car for months and no one would help me because of not having a long enough credit history. That wasnt the case for Dave he worked so hard to find me a car that was both affordable and that I loved, I am pleased to say I will defiantly be going back for more cars and would recommend Ertley KIa in Moosic to anyone! Thanks Dave wouldnt have the car I do without you! - Tawny-rae K

Dave Wert

ddtedd
12/07/2014

"Miricles Happen Here"

There is no way I should be driving a brand new Kia. Scott , Jeri and the folks at Ertley know what they are doing and treated me with the utmost respect. I'm a customer for life.

Scott, Jeri

Whitney Kramer
9/18/2014

"Made buying a used car painless"

I had an excellent experience with Ertley Kia. Every other dealership I went to had shmoozey salesman and didn't listen to what I wanted or needed. I sat down at Scott's desk, told him what I wanted and could afford and he worked within those parameters. He showed me only cars I could afford and didn't try and "sell" me anything. I made all the decisions. It was easy and painless and I would recommend them to anyone. The finance department was also nice and easy to deal with. Overall, a really GREAT experience.

Scott Yackobowicz, Jeri Joyce

ronald.sands.12
9/10/2014

"Thank you Dave Wert"

We had a wonderful experience at Ertley Kia. Dave Wert worked with us so we were able to get the best car for our needs at an affordable price and with the help from Jeri Joyce we have a vehicle that we are proud to own. My wife and I will definitely recommend Ertley Kia and Dave to any one that needs a car.

Dave Wert, Jeri Joyce

sugar0wolfe
8/29/2014

"Thanks Dave Wert"

My experience at Ertley Kia was amazing.It was stress free and everyone there was very friendly.And thank you Dave for all your help.I would and will recommend you to everyone.

Dave Wert