Ertley Kia

4250 Birney Avenue,
Moosic, Pennsylvania 18507
Ertley Kia Info
About Ertley Kia

Ertley Kia welcomes all from Moosic, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, and anyone else interested in purchasing a reliable vehicle with the comfort and practicality a Kia can provide. We specialize in providing our customers with exceptional customer service, along with the tools and information necessary to make a wise car-buying decision. Our kind and courteous staff of employees is standing by, ready to assist you with all matters relating to the purchase and ownership of a new or used Kia. We maintain an inventory of new Kia cars, such as the Kia Soul, Kia Forte, and the Kia Sedona, along with other used cars that will grant you a wealth of choices for dependable transportation.

About Ertley Kia

Dalosik
3/23/2015

"Buying experience"

Bruce and Jeri were extremely helpful, going above and beyond what other dealers have in the past for me. I highly recommend buying from ertley Kia.

Bruce desimone

jckaub
3/12/2015

"No pushy salesmen here!"

I was worried when I initially walked in because of my financial situation but Bruce made it very easy and worked with me all the way through to make sure I got the new car that I deserved! He was honest and straighforward about the situation from beginning to end and worked quickly and efficiently to help me in anyway he could. Jeri, thanks for making it personal! We connected well and loved the small chit chat we had while you completing the paperwork. Overall experience was fantastic and would recommend you to anyone looking for a new car.

Bruce Desineone, Jeri Joyce

bowlwild
3/09/2015

"Amazing"

Scott was amazing my situation is a difficult one , but he and Fred got the numbers to work and got me into a brand new Sorento. He and Jeri stayed extra on a Saturday so that i could take it home . It was a great and pleasurable experience. I thank everyone there . Will be back again

Scott , Jeri

lorig
2/10/2015

"Best Dealership"

Car buying was made easy, affordable and fun for me at Ertley Kia. First off, Paul Valenti is a great salesman. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for, without the pressure and intimdation I felt from other places. I feel I got an excellent deal!! Paul is very easy going and made me feel very comfortable. He also helped me get a reasonable payment for my budget. Jeri Joyce was also wonderful, very professional, and knowledable. She was very helpful in selecting the right extended warranty plan for my car. Highly recommend this dealership!

Tawny-rae K
1/29/2015

"Wonderful"

I was a new car buyer and was lucky enough to get recommended to Dave Wert from Ertley kia in Moosic. I had been searching for a car for months and no one would help me because of not having a long enough credit history. That wasnt the case for Dave he worked so hard to find me a car that was both affordable and that I loved, I am pleased to say I will defiantly be going back for more cars and would recommend Ertley KIa in Moosic to anyone! Thanks Dave wouldnt have the car I do without you! - Tawny-rae K

Dave Wert

ddtedd
12/07/2014

"Miricles Happen Here"

There is no way I should be driving a brand new Kia. Scott , Jeri and the folks at Ertley know what they are doing and treated me with the utmost respect. I'm a customer for life.

Scott, Jeri

Whitney Kramer
9/18/2014

"Made buying a used car painless"

I had an excellent experience with Ertley Kia. Every other dealership I went to had shmoozey salesman and didn't listen to what I wanted or needed. I sat down at Scott's desk, told him what I wanted and could afford and he worked within those parameters. He showed me only cars I could afford and didn't try and "sell" me anything. I made all the decisions. It was easy and painless and I would recommend them to anyone. The finance department was also nice and easy to deal with. Overall, a really GREAT experience.

Scott Yackobowicz, Jeri Joyce

ronald.sands.12
9/10/2014

"Thank you Dave Wert"

We had a wonderful experience at Ertley Kia. Dave Wert worked with us so we were able to get the best car for our needs at an affordable price and with the help from Jeri Joyce we have a vehicle that we are proud to own. My wife and I will definitely recommend Ertley Kia and Dave to any one that needs a car.

Dave Wert, Jeri Joyce

sugar0wolfe
8/29/2014

"Thanks Dave Wert"

My experience at Ertley Kia was amazing.It was stress free and everyone there was very friendly.And thank you Dave for all your help.I would and will recommend you to everyone.

Dave Wert

mandabee830
8/25/2014

"Worst dealership I've ever been to"

I heard so many good things about this dealer so I decided to look here for my new car. My boyfriend and I went in on a Saturday and spent about 4 hours there. We should've known not to buy here when not even 1 person greeted us upon arrival. The used car building is disgusting and it's extremely unprofessional to have your salesman smoking right out in front of the building. We were told we would have an additional key to our new car within 3 days however 4 weeks went by before we were able to get it. I placed NUMEROUS calls, even 1 to Mister Fred himself which is still to this day unreturned. A month after my purchase I still did not have a registration sticker because they had not yet contacted PennDot of my purchase. I will NEVER recommend anyone go to this place. They are rude, unprofessional and ignorant to their customers after purchase. They made the car buying process easy until they got the sale and now we do not matter. I am extremely unsatisfied with this dealer.

Bruce and Jeri