Esserman International Acura

10455 NW 12th Street Suite A,
Miami, Florida 33172
Esserman International Acura Info
About Esserman International Acura

You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Used Acura in the Miami Area. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

About Esserman International Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968
Rosa M. Andreu
4/27/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent, corteous service. They kept me up to date as far as my car service repairs. They advised me of the repairs cost and they were true to the fact. If they needed to add further repairs they advised of the additional cost.

Alex

cpoloh
4/25/2016

"Good experience"

Courteous and efficient service, A pleasant experience of the required need to service my vehicle. It did not take as much time as I was expecting to be ready

Javiles35

"Excellent "

Always prompt and curtious. Been servicing my Volkswagens here for over 15 years. Always have been satisfied with my service. Would recommend the service department here to any friend

Mark Chesney
4/21/2016

"My 1st Experience with Esserman."

Today I went into the Esserman garage for a follow up look at my new VW. Francisco Mora was my intro Representative into VW maintenance . I was met with a warm smile,a firm friendly hand shake and a Good Morning Mark. mmmmm Seems friendly, they knew my name . Service was quick,through and easy. Francisco made sure of it .I was directed to a very nice lounge where I had some DD coffee and one of my favorite doughnuts while I watched the latest results of Trump winning the up coming election on a large screen TV. Smiles and "Good Mornings" from passing office personnel gave a familiar atmosphere. My review? Whats to say........It was Special. Thanks Francisco

Francisco Mora

Jorge VB
4/21/2016

"excellent Service as usual!!!!!"

Excellent Service!!! We've been customers at this dealer for almost 10 years. They service has been always great as a dealer and as a service company. Thanks to all the staff members!!

Bysmark Guerrero

Rolby Seneus

"Service Review"

Great service. Although I did not purchase my vehicle at this particular dealership, they worked with me through my difficulties concerning my extended warranty. My car was there a total of 11 days and at no point did they harass me about removing it from the lot. They were patient with me while I worked with my 3rd party insurance to cover my repairs. They even got involved and in the end helped me get my repairs done and had my car back to me running just like new with a free car wash! Highly recommend this dealership for your next service. Ask for Ciro.

Mssillyily
4/18/2016

"Amazing Customer Service "

It's always a pleasure to deal with Bizmark. Very pleasant and respectful. I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know and talk about it constantly. Keep up the good work.??

Bizmark Guerrero

Amy123
4/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

The experience was great from the moment i walked in. The staff was very friendly and the service was quick. I was in an out in less than 2 hours. Recommend to everyone who is looking for fast and great service.

Ciro and staff

SemperS
4/13/2016

"Excellent Service"

The service on my car was amazing. Very professional atmosphere, the staff is friendly and polite. Great communication with all its clients, explains thoroughly all issues concerning my vehicle. Best options were discussed and finalized. Outstanding service all around.

Bismarck Guerrero

Concepcion C. Sanchez
4/12/2016

"Excellent"

I have had previous experience with this team of professionals, since I have been buying Acuras for about 20 years or more. No one else can compare to them.

With Sally, Customer Service. A very nice person and very helpful.