Esserman International Acura

Naples Acura

Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

hjm007
12/11/2014

"Leasing from Esserman Acura "

Leasing from Esserman Acura was an extraordinary experience. The staff was professional and exceeded my expectations in every way. I had no doubts, no concerns in the deal I was getting. The staff explained all the details of the transaction. I felt absolutely certain of the car and the offer. Further, they made absolutely sure that I was comfortable in the vehicle and set up my technology preferences for me.

Jose Luis Urteaga, Mario Blanco

gsangroniz
12/10/2014

"Great Service!"

Have been servicing my vehicle there for years and always get amazing service with Saili Triana. She's very knowledgeable, friendly and fast. Definitely makes a difference.

Saili Triana

Amoy Jones
11/12/2014

"Fast, Courtesy, Thorough"

Service at the Esserman Acura dealership was outstanding each time I visited. Even though the reason for the visit were due to "recalls", my service rep. was AMAZING!!! Val really took his time with me. Each time I visited, he always remained calm, patient, and understanding to my concerns and questions. He's very personal and that's very important when you're dealing with customers. To be completely honest, Val is why I've received service to my car other than the 2 recalls I've had. I will be returning yet again very soon as well!!!

Val

mima1_99
9/24/2014

"Lease of a new ILX"

When we arrived at Esserman my husband had made an appointment with Mr. Vidal Nunez, one of the salesman. As soon as we walked in we were greeted and told to wait that Mr. Nunez would be right with us. We didn't wait not even one minute that Mr. Nunez approached us and our experienced started. He showed us the ILX and explained every corner of the car. I enjoyed that very much. This is my third ACURA and I don't remember ever having such an explanation of an automobile. Needless to say I immediately told me i wanted the car and I was ready to pick the color. He left my husband and I alone so we could discuss the color and it turned out that the color we picked (white) was the only one available. I love my new ILX and I have to say that Mr. Nunez was magnificent. Will not hesitate to send him referrals. Great experience.

Mr. Vidal Nunez

carcar78578
8/07/2014

"New Car Purchase"

From when I walked in the door until when i left the experience was perfect. I always shop online and have a price in mind when I get to the dealer. I purchased a 2014 MDX and they offered me a great competitive price. I received the car and it was very clean. I would purchase again from them.

Eddie Lopez

Robertafittiava
8/04/2014

"Great sales professional and dealership"

This is my 2nd Acura in 4 years. My sales person has always been "Pepe" / Jose Borges, always very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, pleasure to deal with. The service dept is also good, I recommend Saili as service advisor. So far I am very pleased with all and plan to continue being a long time customer of Esserman Acura.

Jose "Pepe" Borges

maxmax5454
6/21/2014

"Bought Mdx 2014 that they claimed was new"

Bought 2014 Mdx from this dealership with 25 miles on it. Find out that right rear quarter panel has been repaired and they never told me. Paid price for a new undamaged car. To make matters worse the repair that was done was very poor quality, they used and old style dent puller that made several holes in the quarter panel and these will surely lead to pre-mature rust. So far they deny everything and I even got yelled at and hung up on by a sales manager who thought I should not be upset!!! If you buy a car off showroom floor as new it should not have bondo and "holes" and if it does they should disclose this repair. I would have never bought this model if they were truthful.

Danny

june71959
6/20/2014

"Excellent Service!!!"

I just want to express how very pleased I am to deal with such a proffessional person, by far Mike Perez has made a huge impression on me.. he has excellent people skills and understands how important it is to give excellent customer service! Without any doubt I will always service my car and recommend Essermann Kia...thanks to Mike! Esther Copeland

Mike Perez

omylug
5/08/2014

"Service Fast"

Great service, after some analysis of price and terms, we decide to do the deal. Jose Borges provided us a great service, professional and definitely I am planning to be in that dealer for a long time. I highly recommend the dealer.

Jose Borges

Cyn07
2/25/2014

"The service at this dealership surpassed my expectations...."

The service at this dealership surpassed my expectations. David was very professional but very easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and offered great advice as well. I highly recommend David Becker and Esserman Acura.

David Becker