Esserman International Acura

10455 NW 12th Street Suite A,
Miami, Florida 33172
Esserman International Acura Info
About Esserman International Acura

You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Used Acura in the Miami Area. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

About Esserman International Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968
Walter
9/26/2016

"Esserman"

Excellent service. Sometimos they take longer to deliver the service than expected but they really try to please you. Waiting lounge pleasant and with munchies to enjoy

yanetrm2007
9/21/2016

"Excelente "

Me atendió rudy ,excelente muchacho.muy buen trato y atención .se los recomiendo a todos y seguiré llevando mi acura para darle los servicios necesarios.

MiriamS
9/20/2016

"Service "

This is the 1st time I had brought my car in - they were on time, courteous and efficient. Alex is fantastic, answered all my concerns.

Alex

GMaeso
8/30/2016

"Service for Airbag recall"

Good to deal with, organized, and great service! Dealer contacted me because of factory recall. Made the appointment and perform the service. My wife took car to dealer, they did the repairs and besides the recall they attend another request, check tire pressure and condition. Good to mention that I paid for service contract during the lease time, 3 years. When ser

NA

Charles Warrior
8/24/2016

"The Best Automotive Service I've experienced."

This is the best place I've experienced in car service. Friendly, Professional, and always willing to help and get you the job done right staff especially Alex. Although I purchased my KIA OPTIMA at another dealer I only take it here for service because of bad experiences in other places. I've been using them for about 4 years now and plan to keep them as my only service center for as long as I have a Kia.

Alex

Vilma
8/16/2016

"Excellent cars, excellent customer service"

Every time I go to Esserman Acura I'm treated with courtesy and efficiency. Rudy goes out of the way to help me promptly. I'm always rushing. Rudy always has a loaner ready without much delay. When I go pick up my car, I'm met with a fast checkout. Going to Esserman Acura is like going to a 5 star hotel! While we don't like taking our cars for service, at least we do so knowing the cars are in good hands and we are taken care of as well.

Liubanita
8/08/2016

"Awesome service!"

Excellent service with a genuine human touch. I want to thank everyone but especially Francisco Mora for he's professional advice and attention on every issue or doubt that I had with my EOS. I feel confident and happy to recommend him to everyone from now on.

Francisco Mora

Alejo2375
8/04/2016

"poor worst service in 10 years"

Horrible service,they don"t know about customer service,Joe Benites was the best ,that place is a mess ,they are lost ,over charge me

the guy with red shirt

Ptwagon
8/03/2016

"Quick and accurate!"

Took my son's 2005 Acura RSX Type S for a brake light problem . Took it in at 7:30 am . Car was fixed by 9:30 am. Jason , a service tech was very professional and courteous.

Jason

Kelly Smith
6/21/2016

"extremely friendly and knowledgeable "

I had a lot of things wrong with my car and it was frustrating. Rudy Rodriguez was very friendly and explained all the things that were wrong with my car in descriptive terms in which I could understand even though I don’t know much about cars. He even ranked what was most important and what I could hold off on fixing. Additionally I left a brand new pair of sunglasses in loaner car when I returned it. Rudy contacted the person who took the car and made sure to get the sunglasses and contact me so I could get them back! Thank you!

Rudy Rodriguez