Esserman International Acura

10455 NW 12th Street Suite A,
Miami, Florida 33172
Esserman International Acura Info
About Esserman International Acura

You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Used Acura in the Miami Area. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

About Esserman International Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968
Roger R
7/21/2016

"Excellent Service !!!!!"

Good job in my VW Routan's Breaks disk, pads & rotors replacement, ignition factory recall and window regulator replacement. Thanks again to Bismarck and team RR

Bismarck Guerrero, Rental-Loaner car service & Bismarck's assistant

Roshaunda Parks
7/20/2016

"Awesome Service"

I really enjoyed my expirence at Esserman VW dealership. I live close to South Motors VW dealership but the service was not to my liking. Esserman VW will be my new home for all my auto needs. The drive is well worth it.

Bismarck Guerrero and Feroze Ali

vwjettaowner
7/19/2016

"Esserman VW is awesome!"

The people of Esserman International VW sure do know how to treat customers with respect and genuine interest for their needs. A most sincere word of gratitude goes to Bismarck Guerrero and his team for making sure my car is always in tip top shape and is also always received and delivered as promised. My 2011 Jetta is running as if brand new thanks to what I consider a positive relationship where I do not mind the hassle of car repair because I know I am taking it to a place where people I can trust work diligently to ensure my satisfaction. If you are considering purchasing a vehicle, go to Esserman. If you own a VW and need it serviced, go to Esserman. I know my car and I are in excellent hands!

Bismarck Guerrero , Bismarck's assistant

veedub
7/06/2016

"Emergency battery replacement "

My battery died at work, and had to have my car towed to the dealership. My car was there around 6:45 pm, and the dealership closes at 7! They replaced my battery, stayed open late, AND even washed my car!! Talk about service!!

Mario, Luis, Francisco

Crodriguez226
7/06/2016

"Visit to VW"

My visit was very pleasant, went without an appointment and was in and out within an hour. My service guy Bismarck was very polite and informative

Bismarck Guerrero

Kelly Smith
6/21/2016

"extremely friendly and knowledgeable "

I had a lot of things wrong with my car and it was frustrating. Rudy Rodriguez was very friendly and explained all the things that were wrong with my car in descriptive terms in which I could understand even though I don’t know much about cars. He even ranked what was most important and what I could hold off on fixing. Additionally I left a brand new pair of sunglasses in loaner car when I returned it. Rudy contacted the person who took the car and made sure to get the sunglasses and contact me so I could get them back! Thank you!

Rudy Rodriguez

robert g
6/18/2016

"first time service; great impression!"

Went in for service. Was greeted promptly and professionally! Car was serviced with no hassle everything that was supposed to be covered by warranty was covered fully. Car ready in time. Great service!

Christian Martinez

Adita
6/14/2016

"Excellent service!!"

Excellent service. They took very good care of my car. Thank you Bismark and Ariel!! Always willing to help and solve any issues that you might have with the car service. Thanks !!

Bismark and Ariel

Amy123
6/13/2016

"Great Service"

I took in my car for an issue it was having and they fixed it really fast and the staff was very friendly all of the time. I truly recommend this dealer to everyone for their excellent service and fast work.

Ciro

Satisfied costumer
6/11/2016

"Excellent service"

I have been client of this dealership for more than four years. The response of appointments is immediately, the service and attention impeccable and they take the time to explain to you every single detail.

Ciro and everyone in the service department are bro attentive.