Esserman International Acura

Esserman International Acura
Esserman International Acura Info

Rick Case Acura

"New Car Purchase"

From when I walked in the door until when i left the experience was perfect. I always shop online and have a price in mind when I get to the dealer. I purchased a 2014 MDX and they offered me a great competitive price. I received the car and it was very clean. I would purchase again from them.

Eddie Lopez

"Great sales professional and dealership"

This is my 2nd Acura in 4 years. My sales person has always been "Pepe" / Jose Borges, always very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, pleasure to deal with. The service dept is also good, I recommend Saili as service advisor. So far I am very pleased with all and plan to continue being a long time customer of Esserman Acura.

Jose "Pepe" Borges

"Bought Mdx 2014 that they claimed was new"

Bought 2014 Mdx from this dealership with 25 miles on it. Find out that right rear quarter panel has been repaired and they never told me. Paid price for a new undamaged car. To make matters worse the repair that was done was very poor quality, they used and old style dent puller that made several holes in the quarter panel and these will surely lead to pre-mature rust. So far they deny everything and I even got yelled at and hung up on by a sales manager who thought I should not be upset!!! If you buy a car off showroom floor as new it should not have bondo and "holes" and if it does they should disclose this repair. I would have never bought this model if they were truthful.

Danny

"Excellent Service!!!"

I just want to express how very pleased I am to deal with such a proffessional person, by far Mike Perez has made a huge impression on me.. he has excellent people skills and understands how important it is to give excellent customer service! Without any doubt I will always service my car and recommend Essermann Kia...thanks to Mike! Esther Copeland

Mike Perez

"Service Fast"

Great service, after some analysis of price and terms, we decide to do the deal. Jose Borges provided us a great service, professional and definitely I am planning to be in that dealer for a long time. I highly recommend the dealer.

Jose Borges

"The service at this dealership surpassed my expectations...."

The service at this dealership surpassed my expectations. David was very professional but very easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and offered great advice as well. I highly recommend David Becker and Esserman Acura.

David Becker

"Excellent Service, detailed explanation of everything..."

Excellent Service, detailed explanation of everything done and checked. Overall time was less than an hour, was helped immediately. Service consultant was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Esserman Acura and go see Saili Triana-Almeida.

Saili Triana-Almeida

"Franciso Mora is an outstanding service advisor. He is..."

Franciso Mora is an outstanding service advisor. He is extremely friendly, as well as efficient. He also truly understands my needs as a customer and always tries his best to satisfy my needs and meet or exceed my expectations. My car is always ready on time and that is something i truly appreciate. Overall, this is the best auto dealership I've dealt with. Miguel Molet

Francisco Mora

"As an owner of an elderly Acura which has always been..."

As an owner of an elderly Acura which has always been dealer-serviced. I am familiar with the cost of dealer maintenance, but the benefits of that service include the Acura backing, and in particular the knowledge and professionalism of my long-time service advisor, Saili Triana. On this occasion she was able to correctly diagnose the source of a noise which had stumped technicians for quite awhile. Additionally, the actual cost of repairs was BELOW initial estimates. I am not unfamiliar with cars and what makes them tick, but Sally's expertise is always a source of pleasure and gives me confidence that the work I want done WILL be done. She is a credit to the Esserman organization and I hope her value is appreciated. She and employees like her have convinced me that buying another Acura is the right choice for me.

Saili Triana

"Exelente trato, exelente servicio, exelente producto,..."

Exelente trato, exelente servicio, exelente producto, exelente negocio. Una experiencia exelente en todos los sentidos, muchas gracias por todo. Mi esposa y yo estamos muy contentos y agradecidos por todo.

Vidal Nunez