Esserman International Acura

10455 NW 12th Street Suite A,
Miami, Florida 33172
Esserman International Acura Info
About Esserman International Acura

You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Used Acura in the Miami Area. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

About Esserman International Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968
EDUARDO DEGWITZ
8/26/2016

"SERVICE ON MY TIGUAN"

As always, I was received by Bismarck with an excellent humor, letting me know the details of the service that was about to be performed on my car. After a little time I spent on the lobby and a meticulous and detailed revision on my car, the service was done, my car came out shine and clean, ready for another year on the road. The friendship that all my friends or family at Esserman showed to my will make drive again and again to Esserman for my car service and when the time for a new car arrives. Thank you Bismarck

Bismarck Guerrero

Charles Warrior
8/24/2016

"The Best Automotive Service I've experienced."

This is the best place I've experienced in car service. Friendly, Professional, and always willing to help and get you the job done right staff especially Alex. Although I purchased my KIA OPTIMA at another dealer I only take it here for service because of bad experiences in other places. I've been using them for about 4 years now and plan to keep them as my only service center for as long as I have a Kia.

Alex

Vilma
8/16/2016

"Excellent cars, excellent customer service"

Every time I go to Esserman Acura I'm treated with courtesy and efficiency. Rudy goes out of the way to help me promptly. I'm always rushing. Rudy always has a loaner ready without much delay. When I go pick up my car, I'm met with a fast checkout. Going to Esserman Acura is like going to a 5 star hotel! While we don't like taking our cars for service, at least we do so knowing the cars are in good hands and we are taken care of as well.

Rudy

FernandoArguelles
8/09/2016

"Great service as what was promised"

Car steering wheel locked n was under warranty. They picked up as promised as serviced as directed plus fixed other car needs. When paying made sure all was discounted and minimized costs where it was warranted.

Bismark

Liubanita
8/08/2016

"Awesome service!"

Excellent service with a genuine human touch. I want to thank everyone but especially Francisco Mora for he's professional advice and attention on every issue or doubt that I had with my EOS. I feel confident and happy to recommend him to everyone from now on.

Francisco Mora

Alejo2375
8/04/2016

"poor worst service in 10 years"

Horrible service,they don"t know about customer service,Joe Benites was the best ,that place is a mess ,they are lost ,over charge me

the guy with red shirt

Rob999
8/04/2016

"Service "

My last experience at esserman vw was really great spcially with hanna payo assistance and ciro ulloa,they are very professionals and helpfull persons,the problems or issues with my car are always solved.i'm really happy and satisfied.

Ciro ulloa and hanna payo

Ptwagon
8/03/2016

"Quick and accurate!"

Took my son's 2005 Acura RSX Type S for a brake light problem . Took it in at 7:30 am . Car was fixed by 9:30 am. Jason , a service tech was very professional and courteous.

Jason

Vcamp3
8/02/2016

"Quick and amazing service"

When you leave your car In VW and with Bismark Guerrero you have a peace of mind! Thanks for your excellent service...Bismark you are the best!!

Bismark Guerrero

Bobvic
8/02/2016

"Interior headliner repaired."

The headliner ceiling of the vehicle was coming off and had to be replaced. This is an extensive and complicated job. The job came out flawless.

Ciro