Esserman International Acura

10455 NW 12th Street Suite A,
Miami, Florida 33172
Esserman International Acura Info
About Esserman International Acura

You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Used Acura in the Miami Area. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

About Esserman International Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Acura Accelerated Service
  • Complementary Acura Loaners
  • Esserman Car-Cierge ( Pick up & Delivery)
  • Complementary Car Wash
  • Esserman Service Rewards
  • On LIne Pay
  • Esserman E Parts Store
  • Meet or Beat Pricing on all OEM Tires
  • 12 mo or 12,000 mile guarantee on Acura Parts & Labor
  • Complementary Allignment Check on Serviced Vehicles
  • Complementary Coffee & Dounut ( Mon. thru Sat )
  • Short Walk to International Mall & Restaurants
  • Covered Acura New Car Inventory Display
  • 120 month or 120,0000 mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty included on all New and Certified Esserman Acura Sold at $0 cost
  • Esserman Automotive Serving South Florida since 1968
MARS
2/12/2016

"Great service department! "

Service department there is very busy. ..so expect extended wait time if you don't have an appointment. However, Ciro Ulloa was an excellent service technician. Was extremely helpful in finding a solution to my needs!!

Ciro Ulloa

Migue
2/11/2016

"Service rep turn a neg to a positive...."

I have always taken my cars to Esserman Acura. I own a TL and whenever I need a service, I do not think twice to take them in for any minor service. I recently took my TL for an oil change and Yany was great and helpful. She asked me about my previous experiences and i told her how dissaponted i have been for the way Acura has been resolving what I believe should be a recall due to a high quantity of cars with the same problem. She immediately listened to it and she promptly act suggesting possible alternatives. I proceed to talk to my adviser Saili and like always she handle it very professional. Later on Yani came back to give an update and to ensure my concern was taking care. Excellent customer service; Yani... Now, Im in the process to wait for an Acura decision. Thanks Yani for your positive attitude; you did know how turn someone neg situation to a possitive just with your interest to help and possitive attitude...

Yanaisis, Alvarez

Wycho
2/11/2016

"Tranqu Service For my VW tiguan "

I recently take my Tiguan for tranny fluid service and they solved other problem I wasn't aware of! Front brakes, injector malfunctioning and bushings problems. I'm coming back for sure. Great service

Roger

canete01
2/10/2016

"Excellent costumer service"

Arrived early without an appointment due to a recall letter I received last week and Felix Rodriguez take care of me and explained me about the service, I wait what he said , 1 1/2 hour.Thanks!

Felix Rodriguez

RS
2/09/2016

"Bismarck Guerrero is the best Service Rep"

Bismarck is always courteous, professional, listens and explains matters clearly to me. He not only had the car checked out for the regular matters, but he also diligently had all my issues addressed as well-- with a free car wash! The client waiting area is very clean and comfortable, with hot coffee. All other team members- cashiers, etc are always friendly and helpful.

Bismarck Guerrero

Red1977
2/09/2016

"Excelente servicio"

Trato amable, bien profesional. Rápido y sin contra tiempos. Mi próximo servicio sin duda lo hago con ustedes. En hora buena para el equipo, en especial para Yani...

Yanaisis, Alvarez

Mbritos1
2/08/2016

"Great customer service "

I Just went to get a recall issue repaired and was done in less than an hour. Great customer service. Waiting area was comfortable. All free of cost.

Francisco Mora

VW
2/08/2016

"Running on a flat tire...."

I was urged to have a tire checked when the control panel showed that there may be a problem with one of my tires... I checked and nothing was visible and I knew that tire pressure sometimes changes due to the cold weather (specially in Miami) so I passed by Esserman and thought to check if they had a space for reviewing this... In just about 20 minutes they found a nail that was causing the problem fix it and put me back on the road in no time... Ciro, Chris and all the team at Esserman VW are superb people and excellent professionals... Nothing more to say... VW is more than a great brand; it is a team of professionals that go that extra mile to have you go your extra mile... I don't want to forget Armando Borel that is a fantastic guy...too. Thanks to all for your outstanding support.

Ciro, Chris

FJS
2/07/2016

"Excellent!!!"

Excellent service from all the staff at the Service Center, specially from Bismarck Guerrero and Ariel. The worked performed was very good and fast! Frank.

Bismarck Guerrero and Aril.

polilla
2/04/2016

"Service, Great at usual. "

Your service is great, very professional and on time. That type of service you do not find and enjoy with many other providers. Your personnel is fantastic and friendly and know what they are doing. Please thank Cheriyrd and Bismarck Guerrero for making me feel welcomed on my visit. Thank you, Julio Gonzalez carlo

Bismarck Guerrero, Cheribyrd