European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Maxolivier
5/13/2016

"The best dealership (the only dealership I've ever gone to)"

I have to say this is the only dealership I've ever dealt with, I bought my last 6 cars here !!! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Norman, joe, and Jamal are the most professional gentlemen. Hats off this dealership over 23 yrs old and counting.

Norman

Ramon Marte
5/12/2016

"Great experience"

It's was an amazing experience. The people are so humble and willing to go the extra mile with you. I am definitely recommending this dealership to all my friends and family. An extra thank you to Alejandro Sanchez for making the process of my first car a great one. May God continue blessing this dealership.

Vikrant111

"Amazing expiereince "

I got my second car from this dealership and it was my first time purchasing a car from the dealership and I had a nice expiereince ! Mohammad was very helpful and showed around me and my family the type of car we were looking to buy! Overall it was awesome expiereince and I definitely recommend this dealership !

stevenjose21
5/10/2016

"Great dealer, I'll recommend to anyone. "

Where to start!!!!! Alejandro and his managers helped me out so much on purchasing a car. From top to bottom this staff is amazing!!!! Never have i seen a dealership help and care for a customer like this one did! Will always come back to this dealership and Alejandro Definitely recommend buying a car from this dealership! Thanks guys

Frangino2000
5/10/2016

"Amazing service provided by Jamal"

I just wanna thank Jamal and the whole crew for helping me find the car of my dream. They made me feel totally comfortable and provided me with the service ever. If you looking for a certified pre-own vehicle Euro Masters is the place to go. Ask for Jamal he's the best.

Ms.5
5/09/2016

"Phenomenal Team!"

"Coming into Masters was a wonderful experience with excellent customer service and a well-rounded and knowledgeable sales team that put me into BMW 5 series something I desperately wanted in terms, style, space and having legroom for my little ones. They worked to get me the best rate even with my less than average credit and got me situated into a payment plan that I could afford. My salesman Mohammad was very patient and kept in constant touch with me taking care of any and all of my concerns and answering all my questions. He wasn't the type of individual who put pressure on me and understood exactly what I was looking for. The finance team consisting of Al, Joe and Kevin were also stupendous with the work they put in to get me my new wheels. Honestly, I went in believing it would be just another pit stop while for my car shopping experience, but I ended up with a great group of individuals who care about their customers. Anyone that is serious about getting your next luxury vehicle need to check these guys out! Marvelous job!"

ori margalit
5/09/2016

"Great Place to buy a car"

Nobody has ever worked like they did to get me in my car. I cannot say enough about how happy I am that I went to European Masters. Alex was my sales rep, and he was great. Anybody that can handle my step father, is a good man in my book. For financing Joe really worked with us to find the best rate and we found it. I also want to mention the management, which was... you guest it, nothing short of awesome. Do yourself a favor, don't buy a car until you have at least visited their showroom, you will not regret it.

GraylinWright
5/08/2016

"Great service and salesmanship"

All I have to say is Mohammad is the guy to go to. Compassionate, understanding and someone I would suggest anyone to work with him because this man goes out of his way for his clients and knows the very meaning of customer service. Got me into the car I wanted and knows how to close. Greatful for all his hard work and help. Will be back here for my next car.

Norman B

S.Kyle415
5/07/2016

"Overall, I had an excellent and helpful experience "

I came to Masters after speaking to Lisa in the morning for the Jeep Overland they had in-stock. She was very kind and she took time to answer all my questions. I came in the same afternoon and was introduced to my salesman Mohammad who took care of me in every way from pricing to making me feel comfortable, getting a good value for my trade as well as keeping me informed through the entire process till I signed the paperwork. Really appreciate all the great work they did for me and love my new truck even more.

yanga
5/06/2016

"Like it.!"

Love my new car! Good seller! We will be back for other one! Jamal is a great sale guy. Spent all day with us for all prossing....

Reviews of Mohammad B