European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Brooklynriderz
6/17/2015

"Best dealer"

Its the best dealer i have ever went to they are very friendly and they have nice cars and they well find a way for you to walk out with a car verry good.

Qumike33
5/12/2015

"They make things happen here"

Was happy to drive a way with a vehicle I wanted. The staff worked with me to to make it happen. They get things done here...

whatnext77
5/06/2015

"Awesome!!!!"

I had a great experience and was immediately impressed by the wonderful staff that helped me purchase my beautiful SUV. Make sure you ask for Joe! Great guy and very patient. Dominique and Nicole helped me a ton and kept me smiling through the whole process. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and to help me drive away with a fantastic vehicle.

carbuyer2015ab
5/02/2015

"Worst Experience Ever. Lies and Excuses."

Worst Car Dealer I've ever dealth with. Everyone tells you want you want to hear, ranging from the phone service, sales person, finance manager, to the general manager. Dubious business practices. Poor Customer Service. Try to squeeze you for every dollar they can. And when they figure out a way to make more money, they'll kick you to the curb. My Story: I contracted European Masters to purchase a vehicle. I called prior to driving there (2hrs away) to confirm they were open. Was told they were open until 8pm. Got there at 6pm and they were closing (I chalked this up to miscommunication, but it was just the beginging). On that date, I placed a sizeable deposit received a written piece of paper from the senior sales associate outlining the price. I had informed them I would pick up the car on the following Tuesday. I then called on Sunday 4/12/15 to confirm that the car would be ready and was assured it would be. On Tuesday, I come to pick up the car and it is nowhere to be found. I am told that the car has lights that had turned on that would prohibit it from passing inspection (excuses excuses.... who puts a car for sale on the lot that can't be sold). At that point, I suspect that the car may have ben sold in the interim following my deposit/contract as one of the salespersons had let it slip. After discussing with the general manager, I was told that the car is being sent to the mechanic and they are unsure when it will be fixed if at all (affirming my suspicion of fraudulent sale). Fast forward nearly a week I am informed that they cannot fix the car and are "selling it back at auction." In this time European Masters is unable to produce the car and/or service records to affirm that they cannot sell the car. I was told they'd sell me the car "as is" (which i doubt they could produce it). But That was beisdes the point.... I bought a working car, not a fixer upper). My deposit was refunded. But wasted a ton of Time and Money for nothing. Stay away, as they provide no less than unsavory business practices, near fruadulant activity, and/or bait-and-switch techniques for personal gain.

Norman M (manager)

chaeif
5/01/2015

"Thank you"

I want just thanks every one ,Thank you Jamal ,Joe and kevin I mean all folks did great job ...and my next car will be from same dealership Inchallah ,Thank you and good jon guys .

Ajoseph106
5/01/2015

"Thank U!!!!"

I would like to thank Jamall, Kevin and all the staff at European Masters... For helping me get my dream vehicle... The customer service was out standing... I never felt rushed into a vehicle. I left with my choice the 2011 Range Rover. Thank u again and I wish you all the best!!!

Kipstoy
4/24/2015

"Outstanding, truly professional service"

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Masters and though it has been over 11 years since my last purchase, they still maintain the same level of professionalism and auto quality that I remember from back then. They are fast paced due to the high volume dealership that they are but that shouldn't make one worry because they are true professionals at their craft. Not only would I recommend friends and family to Masters, but I will probably never buy a pre-owned hi-end vehicle from anywhere else.

Priyaa18
4/22/2015

"Best dealership "

Kevin, joe & Jamal has work with me to find the perfect car that I wanted. Thank you guys for all the hard work and time you have put to give me the best of everything that I was look for. VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL. Great place to go find that perfect car ??

craigtheman
4/13/2015

"Excellent service"

I was looking for a car thats even RARE on the street and found it at Masters. The process was way easier than what I thought. They walked me through filling out my app online, got my approval and just a call fo go in and it was ready for pick up. Picked up the car same day. They are very quick and give you the best.

Jmalas1128
4/08/2015

"Very pleasant Staff, Took care of us the whole way through "

They picked a car that was affordable for us and the whole process was done very quickly. This was possibly the best dealership experience we have had in years. The sales man Darrell Kept us informed of the whole process and took care of everything we needed. with the sales man Joe's assistance we got a great price on the car and we are very happy with how smooth everything went. I recommend european masters to anyone who needs a good affordable and reliable car.

Reviews of Joe S