European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Gangsta007
7/20/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service and worked with me every step of the way. Great communication and made sure I got what I was looking for in my new car!!!!!

Sylvester
7/13/2016

"Smooth, I really mean a smooth transition!"

When I arrived at the airport, I was met and picked up immediately by a very personable gentleman named Eddie. He gave me a warm insight on the dealership and its staff. Which really made me feel comfortable. When I met Jamal, I was impressed with his professional approach, as well as the personable reception I received from the owner and everyone else. There were a couple of minor concerns with the exterior; however, both Jamal and the owner (Norman) assured me they would take care of those issues. With that said, another personable employee drove me back to the airport where I was able to safely catch my plane back to Dayton. My car is being shipped to me and I'm not the least worried!

BenMcCloud
7/07/2016

"Just Phenomenal! Extrememly Satisfied"

My experience at European Masters was nothing short of excellent. Mohammad was a great person to work with. I felt so comfortable working with him and the whole time I was there I was very informed and knew the value of I was purchasing. I felt like I was dealing with my friend and not a salesman. I highly recommend anyone who comes in to work with him. Professional salesman and a great person to get to know!

tips9449
7/01/2016

"1,2,3 operation "

I initially found European Masters by looking through various car lists and checking out their vehicles. I saw some great reviews for Mohammad and had gone to his dealership without an appointment and left my deposit with him; entrusting that I would be taken care of. I came back 2 days later and I was out with the car in a mere hour! It would've been much sooner if Mohammad didn't take the time out to find me the best insurance possible for the vehicle I was purchasing (Helped me save a lot of money!!) Hes very understanding and very helpful. I had come to the dealership with the best price I could find and they ended up sending me home with the best rate and a deal which I could easily afford! Wonderful experience and a dealership that definitely lives up to the hype! Thank you Mo for taking care of me. I'll be seeing you once my brother gets his license!

Walonnda930
7/01/2016

"Great !"

I came into this dealership discouraged with 2 repos on my credit. I met with Jamal , told him my situation and what I wanted excatly. Him and the help of his team worked with me, got me approved , and made the total process very smooth. I highly recommend anyone to get a car from here!!

jdoe109
6/28/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

The first time I visited European Masters my salesman Darryl took me to their service area I believe the name is Global Motors that is where the car I wanted to look at was located. I actually became very interested in the car we took on the way over there and soon enough he put me into that one. So far I have no complaints the car has been nothing short of perfect and I can see myself getting another car from Darryl at European Masters again!

fiona8009
6/28/2016

"Great salesmanship"

I came in looking for a used car for my husband and myself, we happen to be a very picky pair but our salesman Darryl was as patient as he could be with us and surely found us the perfect car we wanted. We needed some time to think things over so we came back to him a few days later and all was still perfect and now we are owners to a pre-owned car thanks to Darryl!! I couldn't be happier and I will definitely send business towards European Masters.

zzz93
6/25/2016

"My first Benz! "

Im so excited about the c300 i purchased from my salesperson Mohammad. He took care of me and made sure everything was ready when i came to pick up the car. The most impressive thing to me was that he was able to deal with my father who picked at every detail and number. Thank God he was there to make it work out. Mo knows how to deal with people. Come to him when you have a dad that tries to talk you out of buying a used luxury car, he'll set them straight.

JJ320
6/25/2016

"Dream Come True"

I had always wanted a Porsche since I was little. I decided to finally pull the trigger and check these guys out. They had the best price around and I was curious to see if they'd honor it... And they did and have me an excellent deal! I was taken care of by my salesperson Mohammad. Very personable individual and knew what he was doing. I came in that afternoon and left with the car once I came back with my bank check. Great experience and I'm in love with my Porsche. Check these guys out and work with Mohammad. He's set on making it happen.

Adam5100
6/23/2016

"First Time Buyer"

Went in knowing exactly what I was looking for. Jamall helped me out. Was not pushy. Kept it real and everyone was friendly. Overall a good first time buying experience for me. Would def recommend.

Reviews of Mohammad B