European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
fresh
8/26/2016

"Amazing experience"

Felt just at home, Jamal and Joe assisted me with the process and were very down to earth and real with me. Better experience than all the other dealerships i previous dealt with it. Thank you guys

damarain93
8/18/2016

"Nice people, fair deals"

Great service. Everyone there is willing to help and gives you worthy advice. They have a wide range of vehicles, and all the employees are very knowledgeable. I purchased a VW Tiguan that is basically brand new and got a great price as well. Jamall and Joe helped figure out my financing options and I'm really happy with the experience overall. Thanks guys!

Stef
8/16/2016

"Great experience"

Excellent service, kind and knowledgeable staff, variety of selection, great prices , took time to introduce themselves and explain thoroughly, first time buyer and made it as simple as possible, great financing options available

M3
8/11/2016

"Good experience very professional environment."

I purchased a vehicle from masters. Muhhamed attended me. He worked with me until the end to get all the paperwork. Descent hard working people their to help you not like some other dealers I went to.

mmohsin
8/10/2016

"Best dealership I've been to!"

Honestly, when you're on the hunt for a car with specifications that are barely met, it is refreshing to have someone actually listen and do their best to match your preferences. My Dad and I are not new to the hunt and Great Neck is full of dealerships to stop at but nothing topped my experience at European Masters. The guy who helped us out (shoutout to Mo) ACTUALLY helped us out and got us the best deal possible for the car we only dreamt of buying. Seriously if you're on the car hunt, stop at European Masters ane hopefully you get the guy I got!

Aqsa M

"Great Experience "

I went car shopping at a few dealers in the area, and European Masters and my sales guy Mohammed was the only dealership that went above and beyond to get me the type of car i wanted with all the features that i was looking for. He made the whole process super easy and went the extra mile to make sure everything got done and the car was detailed and double checked to make sure the brakes and engine and everything was in perfect condition. I got to drive home in my 2013 c300 for an absolutely amazing deal, that i won't be able to find at any other dealership. Thank you Mohammed, for all the help and making it an amazing experience.

Tanvir122
8/10/2016

"Best Service I ever recieved!"

I have had a great experience with European Masters. My sales guy was Mo, he knew exactly what type of car I was looking for and he was very knowledgable about cars. Thanks to him, I was able to get a 2014 BMW 528 for an amazing deal. Mo was even getting his hands dirty and helping service clean the car on time so I could get going on my long drive home! I absolutely love this car and i certainly recommend Eurpoean Masters. And thank you Mo, you were an amazing help.

s.antora
8/09/2016

"Great Experience! "

I've been to a few dealerships in the hopes to find me the perfect car since it was my first time, however, every dealership I went to I felt as though they were just trying to sell me whatever just to earn their commission. I was glad to have come to European Masters, I had a GREAT experience. The gentleman helping me out, was Mohammad, and he made me feel very comfortable in the sense that he was able to answer all of my questions, and took interest in what I was looking for. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for, and I walked out with a Mercedes SLK! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a car, and especially to those who are buying one for their first time.

Gangsta007
7/20/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service and worked with me every step of the way. Great communication and made sure I got what I was looking for in my new car!!!!!

Sylvester
7/13/2016

"Smooth, I really mean a smooth transition!"

When I arrived at the airport, I was met and picked up immediately by a very personable gentleman named Eddie. He gave me a warm insight on the dealership and its staff. Which really made me feel comfortable. When I met Jamal, I was impressed with his professional approach, as well as the personable reception I received from the owner and everyone else. There were a couple of minor concerns with the exterior; however, both Jamal and the owner (Norman) assured me they would take care of those issues. With that said, another personable employee drove me back to the airport where I was able to safely catch my plane back to Dayton. My car is being shipped to me and I'm not the least worried!

Reviews of Mohammad B