European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
GetMoneyG
9/30/2016

"True to their word. "

I'm not going to lie I came in with the thought all dealerships use Internet pricing to lure you in for the deal and play bait and switch, not the case with my experience 100 percent up front my numbers didn't change. Jamal, my salesman contacted from day one and returned all calls like he said he would followed up and did a great job... If you need a vehicle go there ask for Jamal and he'll take care of you. My financial guy was awesome too, super laid back not pushy at all, they handled their business.

Mike845914
9/29/2016

"Amazing Experience "

Staff are very professional and courteous. They took care of me and my family. I purchased my vehicle with my kids present and was still able to handle all the paperwork. They answered all of my questions within 24 hours. 3 months into my purchase and my car is still as good and beautiful (2014 Mercedes-Benz C 300) as the day I brought it. Love this place. Will come back for my next purchase. If you plan to pay this place a visit, ask for Alex!

James
9/28/2016

"Very pleasant."

I came here looking to close the deal on a car that I had my heart set on. An while I didn't get the one I had my heart set on they set me up with the next best thing in my opinion an I drove away with a excellent choose thank you for taking the time out to help make my experience here a pleasant one I will definitely refer you guys to anyone I know looking to buy a car. Thank you Alejandro for your time

Asadahmmed
9/27/2016

"First Loan!"

My brother bought a car from Mohammad and I had to go myself fo the same thing. I went for an E class. We found the right one and right away I knew I wanted the car. Mohammad got the financing done for me and even helped me out with the insurance. I got a great quote and a rate I couldn't say no to for the car. Mohammad definitely lives up to the reputation. Because of him both my brother and I got great vehicles. I'm so hype to have my Benz. Mo you have a long time customer in us. Thank you brother!

Elma19
9/27/2016

"Love my E350"

Having come to European Masters was nothing short of a great experience. My salesperson Alex was everything I had expected. We knew the car we wanted and he got it done. From pricing down to the financing. He was efficient and informative an we were out before noon after coming in early morning. The test drive was great and now I can't wait to go home with my car. Thank you Masters and Alex. We will definitely be giving you plenty of referrals!

DennisTheMenace
9/19/2016

"Luxury Service "

Coming to Masters was the best decision I could've made. I was looking everywhere for the Lexus LS. I finally come across these guys and I had the pleasure of working with Mohammad. I came in Sunday, he was very thorough and went over all the details with me. I'm not going to lie, thought all this happening so fast was too good to be true. Elsewhere I simply didn't get results. Fast forward today, Monday. I came in at 6 and they got EVERYTHING DONE FOR ME. I am so pleased and can't express my happiness. Seriously, I feel tremendously blessed and now I'm driving my dream car!

Abo84
9/16/2016

"Realest Individuals I've worked with"

My experience at European masters was nothing short of fantastic. I originally had to put a set amount down on a Mercedes e class but due to unexpected sickness to my son, I couldn't give that entire amount for the car I wanted. Let's start off with my salesman, Mohammad. Very knowledgeable and understanding individual. He worked with me to get into the car I wanted. I didn't have to negotiate on what vehicle I wanted. I got the exact car I was looking for. Mo was just a great guy overall and made it happen for me. Secondly I have to give a huge shout out to the finance managers Kevin and Joe. They took care of me on the rate with my not so stellar credit and even gave me advice on how to improve it. I'm going to be implementing that advice asap. I'm very satisfied with all the work they've done and they had accommodated to me as a patron in the most professional manner. Extremely grateful. I have brothers and home and I will let them know that they don't need to go anywhere else. Masters is where it's at!

ShuktiPriya09
9/14/2016

"Best Customer Service "

I initially went in to look around, but was pleased with the professional behavior I had received. Highly informative, understands customers requirements and it was a joy to do business with him. I hope to visit soon in the near future, and bring a few friends!

Bigm3152
9/14/2016

"Bought my Benz from Mo"

Bought my Benz from Mo, really great guy knows his stuff. The car is the best have been driving it non-stop since I bought it. Thought I wouldn't be able to buy one but I did. All thanks to Mohammed.

M17
9/13/2016

"Jamal is fantastic!!!"

Jamal was fantastic and the rest of the team there was wonderful as well!!!Kevin V was awesome too!!!These guys took care of me!The manager is also a good guy!

Kevin V