European Masters

4.3

March 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Huff907

Raymond is a great salesman. Went in to buy a BMW and left with a Mercedes-Benz. Flawless interior, exterior needed a tad bit of work but Raymond had the guys take care of it. Gave me an extra set of keys, got my license plates sent out to my house and always responded quickly. I never write reviews but I had to for Raymond. He's a good guy. Go see him! Just make sure you have decent to good credit haha

March 15, 2017

"Grrreat Car!!"

- siermaax

I would definitely recommend shopping here for your next car, they have a huge selection so you will most likely end up with a vehicle that you really like. Thanks to Jamal I was able to buy just the right car for me.

March 09, 2017

"Never again!"

- Mspiffy

We purchased three cars and were told there would be a $500. referral bonus. They sent 200. and bummed down when we called. My car is fine. I actually have a factory warranty on it. My husband on the other hand found that his warranty was a simple roadside assistance plan. My brother in law has had trouble with his BMW X5. The car is a lemon and the dealer won't do anything to help. More playing dumb and passing the phone around. Unreal!

• Indoor Heated Showroom