European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
shelley92
12/10/2015

"Happy Customer"

Best Service For Luxury/Exotic Cars! – I just purchased my third car from European Masters. Each time I dealt with kevin M. Very professional and extremely knowledgeable about all of the cars on the lot there. I never felt pushed or pressured to buy. He was extremely patient with me as I was taking my time to make sure that I was in the right car for me. Thanks kevin M! I'll definitely be be back when it's time to purchase car # 4!

havier
12/09/2015

"great price for 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS E350 4MATIC "

the 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS E350 4MATIC I bought from European masters is the very one I wanted. neat and with very sound engine - that's according to my mechanic. I brought him along because I know I am not good at these things. I wanted an honest opinion from someone who had nothing to lose. well to cut it short, the service here is very good. car is without any need of body work and it drives smoothly. staff was polite and very professional. had a chance to meet with the owner and he was very friendly. most importantly the price is fair. had all the paper work done and paid all the needed fees and had it with me a few days later. no issues

Nova Bliss
12/09/2015

"Excelent !!"

I bought a 2013 Mercedes C300 from European Masters. Based on metrics I reviewed over and over again from various dealers and private sellers, I concluded that the price they advertised was more than reasonable - even if I paid a little more for the car than I was told. My assumptions were validated when I went to see the car there, after visiting a few other dealers. The end price was a bit higher than displayed, but it was significantly less than the other places. Also, this dealer appears to have been around longer in their industry, giving me a little piece of mind knowing that I could return there if I thought something was wrong with the deal.

MarvB
12/08/2015

"Nicole review"

Nicole was great. Service was well beyond any words I could say. The overall treatment she provided is well worth returning for future service and other vehicle needs.

danlingchen
12/02/2015

"review nicole"

Nicole provides great service to us. In turth, her service is the best I have seen in my life. We appreciate her with true heart

JoeC
11/17/2015

"Thank you European Masters"

The entire team was involved and completely transparent during my car buying experience. From offering more than asking price on my trade in to working with my interest rate and showing me how they came to my ultimate number, they wee able to put me in the car I wanted at the parameters I set before walking through the door. It was a used car and obviously there are going to be a couple of minor things notices after you take it home. It wasn't a problem here. Nicole runs the service department and went through ever little concern I had and made sure she took the time to not only explain how everything worked (spare tire) but assured me that my concerns would be addressed right away. Eddie and Mario really knew their stuff with this car. It's really great to know you're in good hands with people that really care about he customer, especially when making such a high dollar purchase. It takes the stereotype of the used car dealer completely out of the picture. Thank you Nicole, Eddie, Mario, Alex, and the rest of your team at European Masters!

Mario from Global

dkuznet58
11/12/2015

"Good experience"

Although I intended on purchasing a vehicle after the new year, Alex and Kevin gave me a deal I could not pass up. Purchased a 2013 gl350 bluetec from them and could not be happier. I was very picky about the cleaning of the car, and alex made sure all of my demands were met. Kevin got me the best rate I was offered at any dealership, and tailored my loan needs to ones that work for me. Every car I purchased before today was at a new car dealership, and I have to say masters in great neck is as close to a new car buying experience as one can get purchasing a used car. Thanks guys!!!

Danny Koskesht

13ml350
11/11/2015

"Nicole"

The Vehicle I purchased needed to be serviced the weekday is not a good time for me Nicole the service advisor arranged for me to drop the car off on a Sunday evening when the service department is closed but the showroom is open and guaranteed that it would be done by lunch time the next day which was a really good accommodation for me I'm glad she thinks on her feet Alex was a dream to work with pleasant straight forward knowledgeable and extremely accommodating not overbearing or pushy I wish all car salespersons had his mannerisms

Cissy
11/10/2015

"Glad I bought from European Masters"

Great buying experience from knowledgable and friendly sales staff. Jose was very easy to conduct business with and Stephanie was extremely helpful and efficient with secuting tags for my car. Great team!

arizona1
10/25/2015

"A very fantastic experience!!"

Marisa is very smart and a prudent young woman!!! Highly skilled. I got my new wheels w/o a hassle. I most definitely will return to her!!

Reviews of Nicole A