European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
M. Nikki Walker
5/04/2016

"European Masters ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"

From the very first phone call to actually driving away with my new Mercedes ML350 was completely an awesome experience. I NEVER write reviews...but in this case...it was a must! Special thanks to Yasmine, Marisa, (JAMAL) & Joe for assisting me with my purchase. Jamal really helped make this deal possible for me & I truly appreciate it. I absolutely LOVE this truck (2014 very clean...like new condition). If you're in the process of searching for a great luxury car, I would definitely recommend European Masters Automotive.

Mena215
4/01/2016

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE "

I found this place on www.autotrader.com. I drove all the way to NY from Philadelphia. These people are frauds. I would like to start with the online sales rep Tammy Weeks, she had me thinking I was getting a good deal! She told me if I bring in my W-2, I would receive 500 off my car, (which I didnt ). Then she told me that my car was 44,000 which was the internet price. I also had a cls 500 to trade and they told me that I will get 10,000 for my car. I advise everyone to look over their paperwork because Joe lied to me and told me I was getting the best deal and that I was getting the internet price. I brought a 2014 CLS 550 recently. He charged me full price for my car which was 54,000 and never took off the 10,000 for my trade. He lied and said it was the internet price, 44,000 and he didn't take off the 10,000 plus the 500 for my W-2 , they got over on me big time. Then he told me after I sign my papers that I was charged for my car being ship from where ever they got my car from. He's a liar and a fast talker.The manager Al is the ring leader of them getting over on people. Please check your paper-work before signing and look over your bail of sale which they never sent me showed me. I will never return to this dealership. This place is a rip-off!!!! I would say that Alejandro the sales guy was nice and I dont even think he even realizes or has the authority to tell people they are being ripped off, hes just doing his job. I couldn't even work at a place like this. I would have been better off going to Merceredez Benz Dealer because I would have gotten a way better deal.

David Ben
3/09/2016

"Love my C300"

Bought a 2013 Mercedes Benz C300 at this dealership last month on my birthday Feb 21th and this was the best birthday present I ever gave to myself :) The place is located in Great Neck that is a little to far from where I live (in Brooklyn), but it was worth the trip. At first I liked another Mercedes on their website, but when I saw this one when I arrived at the dealership I fell in love! It was a little too pricey was me, buy the guys worked with me and the bank to get me a decent deal. Thank you!

Julia1972
2/17/2016

"Great experience!"

I can only say great things about this dealership. With my credit not being too high, I was given some ridiculous deals at other places, but people at masters really worked with the banks to make sure I could afford this car! Special thanks to their finance manager Kevin who got me THE BEST deal and the sales guy Darryl who got me the best car :)

jul-nis
2/16/2016

"Excellent service - love the car!"

I rarely write reviews, but felt that I have to write this one. First time purchasing a used car, (I generally stick to new cars) I was nervous about the experience. But from the moment I called and spoke to Tammy regarding the purchase, to the moment I sat down with Alejandro to review the options on different cars, and then later sat down with Kevin, the finance manager, to go over my paperwork I felt entirely comfortable. I LOVE the car I got, and great deal they gave me, but most importantly the treatment I received as a customer was top notch. I hate being pushed by salespeople - and I didn't feel that at all during my experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone from experienced car buyers to people who are purchasing a car for the first time. Thank you guys!

shelley92
12/10/2015

"Happy Customer"

Best Service For Luxury/Exotic Cars! – I just purchased my third car from European Masters. Each time I dealt with kevin M. Very professional and extremely knowledgeable about all of the cars on the lot there. I never felt pushed or pressured to buy. He was extremely patient with me as I was taking my time to make sure that I was in the right car for me. Thanks kevin M! I'll definitely be be back when it's time to purchase car # 4!

havier
12/09/2015

"great price for 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS E350 4MATIC "

the 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS E350 4MATIC I bought from European masters is the very one I wanted. neat and with very sound engine - that's according to my mechanic. I brought him along because I know I am not good at these things. I wanted an honest opinion from someone who had nothing to lose. well to cut it short, the service here is very good. car is without any need of body work and it drives smoothly. staff was polite and very professional. had a chance to meet with the owner and he was very friendly. most importantly the price is fair. had all the paper work done and paid all the needed fees and had it with me a few days later. no issues

Nova Bliss
12/09/2015

"Excelent !!"

I bought a 2013 Mercedes C300 from European Masters. Based on metrics I reviewed over and over again from various dealers and private sellers, I concluded that the price they advertised was more than reasonable - even if I paid a little more for the car than I was told. My assumptions were validated when I went to see the car there, after visiting a few other dealers. The end price was a bit higher than displayed, but it was significantly less than the other places. Also, this dealer appears to have been around longer in their industry, giving me a little piece of mind knowing that I could return there if I thought something was wrong with the deal.

MarvB
12/08/2015

"Nicole review"

Nicole was great. Service was well beyond any words I could say. The overall treatment she provided is well worth returning for future service and other vehicle needs.

danlingchen
12/02/2015

"review nicole"

Nicole provides great service to us. In turth, her service is the best I have seen in my life. We appreciate her with true heart

Reviews of Jamal T