European Masters

Senior Sales Associate
Joe S, Sales Manager, European Masters

Joe S

November 25, 2016

"Very satisfied, recommended. Thanks to Mr. Darryl!"

- JS Kim

It was the best experience purchasing a car and they know what they're doing from the start to end especially a sales rep Darryl had me a coolest deal without a nerve-wracking purchasing a luxury used car which many people are scared of and be skeptical about it. I've been searching many websites and on-site visits before got there, and I was lucky I made my decision there with the great help of Mr. Darryl who knows exactly what I need and gives a good advice and accurate info that I will need as a new owner of high cost vehicle. The car was very clean inside and out and I'm still overwhelmed with the condition of used car which is too clean to treat it as 'used car'. Big applause for their cherry picks on their stock, and I strongly recommend ask for Darryl who will ensure your best interest as well, not only for a dealer. PS, the financial team also provided me a good rate with detailed info.

November 16, 2016

"Satisfied "

- Felixgutierrez

Jamal didn't look at me as a customer he viewed me as a friend and he was able to get me into and car even though I'm a young adult with no credit he went above and beyond for me and I was able to leave the next day with my Mercedes-benzs. He is a very easy man to socialize with and he was able to answer all my questions I couldn't be anymore happier with buying my first car. I would definitely recommend Jamal to whoever visits European masters in the future.

November 16, 2016

"Happy Clients "

- MrsCarr

We are truly happy with the service we receive from Mohammed and Tammy we purchased a BMW X6 beautiful truck we can't thank you guy's enough quick service left the same day with our truck!!!! Keep up the good work

• Indoor Heated Showroom