European Masters

Sales Professional

August 20, 2017

"Great service "

- Lccarvalho

I had an excellent experience buying a car here. My salesman Jamall made everything easier and smooth for me and my family. They have plenty of selection and a pressure less atmosphere. I highly recommend this business.

Jamal T

August 18, 2017

"European Masters are Great!"

- Akita Jones

I recently purchased a car from European Masters and although I do not have the best credit, they made the purchasing experience very easy. Alex was very helpful and did all that he could to help and assure I got my car! I am forever grateful!

Other Employees : Alex R

August 18, 2017

"Happy customer"

- Cars4224

Great staff very made my decision to purchase easy as well as exciting. I've purchased many vehicles from here and it's always a pleasure.

Alex M