European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Armin
2/23/2015

"Great deal, low price, low interest rate, great financing pr"

Bought my Mercedes Benz GL450 from Masters and got a great experience. They made the transaction so smooth and easy. Got me great ptice, payment, and interest rate. These people know the business and customer satisfaction is an important role for them. Go there and you will be HAPPY.

Norman & Danny

Momen
2/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

I went there and I bought my first car. The whole process is very easy, and the staff are very friendly. You wanna buy a car? Just go and ask about AL direct :)

atif05
2/19/2015

"MERCEDES BENZ E350 PURCHASE"

I visited 2 other dealership in my area before visiting European Masters. They took really good care of me. Sales team, Finance team and customer service was excellent. They have good professional team. I recommend European masters if you want to buy good car.

mark.iovino.7
12/08/2014

"Retraction"

I did get my refund. The delay was due to them needing to wait until the funds were posted to their account. I apologize for not being more patient.

Alex

mark.iovino.7
11/29/2014

"liars"

I decided to wait on my purchase and asked for my deposit to be refunded. They promised to refund my deposit a couple of weeks ago but still no refund. I've left numerous voice mails and sent a follow up email. No response!

Alex

SIOR
5/04/2014

"buyer beware "

Didn't make good on promises : extra key, fix/replace CD player, fix/replace driver side seat/headrest switch.Waited 2.5 months on dealer.

Norman

ifam
3/17/2014

"I bought my Chevy Impala LT and I am very pleased with my..."

I bought my Chevy Impala LT and I am very pleased with my experience. Norman helped me in the entire process of selecting the vehicle and in the finance, i found him very friendly and helpful.

Norman

chrisphenry
2/07/2014

"This place should be called "Bait and Switch..."

This place should be called "Bait and Switch Masters", because that is exactly what they did to me. I agreed to a deal with Tia for a used 2007 Civic for $7000 plus a trade-in of my car. My brother and I both confirmed this deal with them over the phone, and they told me to get a bank check for $7k and switch my insurance over to the new car, and I can come pay the "minimal" tax, and that would be it. Well I do all this and show up and meet with the sales manager, who tells me there is an additional $3600 in fees!! I asked them how this was possible and why I wasn't told about these fees over the phone, and he tells me "we can't sell this car for $7k!". Then why did you tell me we had a deal over the phone?? The $7k deal was even written on one of their internal papers. Tia obviously was nowhere to be seen. Was told she would call me tomorrow to discuss, but I obviously received no call. So shady. Stay away at all costs.

Tia, Sam(I think)

RonT42
1/19/2014

"I purchased a BMW X5 and was told to come back the next..."

I purchased a BMW X5 and was told to come back the next day. I took a taxi from Woodlawn to pick up my vehicle the salesman John was nowhere to be found. The BMW had failed inspection and It was a two days before Thankgiving I missed my family gathering and spent the day alone. No explanation or apology. but they did get me I ride home from one of their employees who lived in the Bronx.

John

leogisks
1/08/2014

"Norman Norman is the real deal at masters auto mall aka..."

Norman Norman is the real deal at masters auto mall aka european masters. They have a wide range of vehicles. But norman is the man to see. Have recommended friends,family members and work colleagues. Would shop there again for my next car.

Norman , Norman