European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Kipstoy
4/24/2015

"Outstanding, truly professional service"

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Masters and though it has been over 11 years since my last purchase, they still maintain the same level of professionalism and auto quality that I remember from back then. They are fast paced due to the high volume dealership that they are but that shouldn't make one worry because they are true professionals at their craft. Not only would I recommend friends and family to Masters, but I will probably never buy a pre-owned hi-end vehicle from anywhere else.

Priyaa18
4/22/2015

"Best dealership "

Kevin, joe & Jamal has work with me to find the perfect car that I wanted. Thank you guys for all the hard work and time you have put to give me the best of everything that I was look for. VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL. Great place to go find that perfect car ??

craigtheman
4/13/2015

"Excellent service"

I was looking for a car thats even RARE on the street and found it at Masters. The process was way easier than what I thought. They walked me through filling out my app online, got my approval and just a call fo go in and it was ready for pick up. Picked up the car same day. They are very quick and give you the best.

Jmalas1128
4/08/2015

"Very pleasant Staff, Took care of us the whole way through "

They picked a car that was affordable for us and the whole process was done very quickly. This was possibly the best dealership experience we have had in years. The sales man Darrell Kept us informed of the whole process and took care of everything we needed. with the sales man Joe's assistance we got a great price on the car and we are very happy with how smooth everything went. I recommend european masters to anyone who needs a good affordable and reliable car.

chiquitita2015
3/31/2015

"amazing "

Manuel Galvan sales rep a very convincing employee n really works with you so you could feel confident on the choice that you make and go home very happy

Jason n Manuel

Otis
3/31/2015

"European Masters is the dealer of the century!"

Quality of the car was great and the customer service is awesome. They'll go out their way to accommodate your needs. Looking forward to doing business in the future here.

Armin
2/23/2015

"Great deal, low price, low interest rate, great financing pr"

Bought my Mercedes Benz GL450 from Masters and got a great experience. They made the transaction so smooth and easy. Got me great ptice, payment, and interest rate. These people know the business and customer satisfaction is an important role for them. Go there and you will be HAPPY.

Norman & Danny

Momen
2/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

I went there and I bought my first car. The whole process is very easy, and the staff are very friendly. You wanna buy a car? Just go and ask about AL direct :)

atif05
2/19/2015

"MERCEDES BENZ E350 PURCHASE"

I visited 2 other dealership in my area before visiting European Masters. They took really good care of me. Sales team, Finance team and customer service was excellent. They have good professional team. I recommend European masters if you want to buy good car.

mark.iovino.7
12/08/2014

"Retraction"

I did get my refund. The delay was due to them needing to wait until the funds were posted to their account. I apologize for not being more patient.

Alex