European Masters

275 Northern Boulevard,
Great Neck, New York 11021
European Masters Info
About European Masters

We understand that each pre-owned vehicle drives differently, so we encourage that all customers test drive our vehicles to ensure satisfaction. European Masters is committed to providing the most accurate information possible on our inventory listed. However, the information provided on vehicles specifications, color, and equipment and... is maintained by third party companies and therefore may contain errors.

About European Masters

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Heated Showroom
Crivera421
8/14/2015

"Great experience"

I told Jamel what I was looking for and he didn't try to pursue me into anything else. He focused on everything I was concerned about and he did a great job along with the help of Joe who made sure the numbers were right!!! I left there with a smile!

tony718
8/13/2015

"VERY SATISFIED "

Everyone was super friendly, my salesman, Jamal was very polite and new what he was doing. They were not pushy and very educated in there department. They all knew what they were doing and the confidence and knowledge they all showed was great. My experience was great and recommend this place without any doubt. I walked out with my car and was very satisfied and happy.

Suzana1023
8/04/2015

"Loved the experience!"

Alejandro was a very friendly and knowledgeable dealer.He answered all my questions and was very patient throughout the process. I had an amazing experience purchasing my car. Will definitely recommend his services to my friends and family in the future.

Avi356
7/28/2015

"July 2015"

Great service and price. Went in thinking I would not be able to fit a car like this but thankfully at masters I was able to

bigcass
7/22/2015

"love the benz"

I bought a 2012 c350 from masters. Daryl was my guy from the start!!!! Within days had me in the exact car I wanted. No games!!! The entire time I was treated with V.I.P. servic . Kevin got the financial side done and at the rate I wanted

Brooklynriderz
6/17/2015

"Best dealer"

Its the best dealer i have ever went to they are very friendly and they have nice cars and they well find a way for you to walk out with a car verry good.

Qumike33
5/12/2015

"They make things happen here"

Was happy to drive a way with a vehicle I wanted. The staff worked with me to to make it happen. They get things done here...

whatnext77
5/06/2015

"Awesome!!!!"

I had a great experience and was immediately impressed by the wonderful staff that helped me purchase my beautiful SUV. Make sure you ask for Joe! Great guy and very patient. Dominique and Nicole helped me a ton and kept me smiling through the whole process. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and to help me drive away with a fantastic vehicle.

carbuyer2015ab
5/02/2015

"Worst Experience Ever. Lies and Excuses."

Worst Car Dealer I've ever dealth with. Everyone tells you want you want to hear, ranging from the phone service, sales person, finance manager, to the general manager. Dubious business practices. Poor Customer Service. Try to squeeze you for every dollar they can. And when they figure out a way to make more money, they'll kick you to the curb. My Story: I contracted European Masters to purchase a vehicle. I called prior to driving there (2hrs away) to confirm they were open. Was told they were open until 8pm. Got there at 6pm and they were closing (I chalked this up to miscommunication, but it was just the beginging). On that date, I placed a sizeable deposit received a written piece of paper from the senior sales associate outlining the price. I had informed them I would pick up the car on the following Tuesday. I then called on Sunday 4/12/15 to confirm that the car would be ready and was assured it would be. On Tuesday, I come to pick up the car and it is nowhere to be found. I am told that the car has lights that had turned on that would prohibit it from passing inspection (excuses excuses.... who puts a car for sale on the lot that can't be sold). At that point, I suspect that the car may have ben sold in the interim following my deposit/contract as one of the salespersons had let it slip. After discussing with the general manager, I was told that the car is being sent to the mechanic and they are unsure when it will be fixed if at all (affirming my suspicion of fraudulent sale). Fast forward nearly a week I am informed that they cannot fix the car and are "selling it back at auction." In this time European Masters is unable to produce the car and/or service records to affirm that they cannot sell the car. I was told they'd sell me the car "as is" (which i doubt they could produce it). But That was beisdes the point.... I bought a working car, not a fixer upper). My deposit was refunded. But wasted a ton of Time and Money for nothing. Stay away, as they provide no less than unsavory business practices, near fruadulant activity, and/or bait-and-switch techniques for personal gain.

Norman M (manager)

chaeif
5/01/2015

"Thank you"

I want just thanks every one ,Thank you Jamal ,Joe and kevin I mean all folks did great job ...and my next car will be from same dealership Inchallah ,Thank you and good jon guys .

Reviews of Jamal T