Fairfax Motors

John Fleming

September 04, 2017

"Great experience"

- KY VeeDub Guy

I was looking for a low mileage VW GTI. Found one with a great carfax at Farifax Motors. I was a little nervous but I bought the car sight unseen. Flew in from KY to pick it up. It's a great car, super clean. Got it at a great price. Smooth transaction. Would buy from them again.

August 28, 2017

"Good Experience"

- MONICA DOWNS

I had been looking for a car for a while, and found it at Fairfax Motors. I came in without any appointment and was helped by Patrick. He was very kind and patient. I narrowed it down to two cars in the lot, they had a really good selection of luxury cars even though its a very small lot. The whole process was very smooth and efficient. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to get the inspection done on my own before I could get my permanent tags. Pauline was helpful in finalizing that process for me. Although its a small operation, they are very personable and helpful.

Pat Warren
John Fleming

August 25, 2017

"Great Service! A+++++"

- Steve and Ellen Smith

We found a 2008 Mustang GT show car on Carfax listed by Fairfax Motors. Our sales representative was Pauline Ball. We are located in Erie, Pa 7 1/2 hours from the dealership, so most of the transaction had to be done by phone. Pauline was fantastic! She did everything necessary to accommodate us and make the process go as smooth as possible. We drove down to Fairfax to close the deal. Pauline was waiting for us and spent several hours with us on a busy weekend to work through the details and finish the purchase. Everyone there was very friendly and professional. Special thanks to Pauline!

Used 2010 Lexus HS 250H, $13650