Fairfax Motors

Rebecca  Black, Marketing, Fairfax Motors

Rebecca Black

Marketing

July 20, 2017

"Great Experience for my out of state sale"

- Matt

I have been looking for a heavy duty truck for 2 years now when I saw the F350 diesel on the Fairfax Motors web page. Since I am from Pennsylvania The pictures and carfax from their website were important. Checking with Kelly Blue Book and NADA the truck was priced well under blue book cost. I called and set up an appointment really not expecting alot. When my wife and I arrived we were thrilled at how great the truck looked and drove. We had a deal within an hour and put a down payment on the truck. There was a slight problem with one front tire and John could have gone cheaper but replaced both front tires and went the extra mile and put on the same high quality tires that were on the rear. When I came down to pick up the truck all paperwork was ready for me. I was able to do all title and license work from there dealership. We were driving home in less than 2 hours. While we were there we met the owner and it seems that they really care about their reputation. This does not seem like a high pressure dealership, the cars are clean and seem priced very fairly. I would not hesitate to recommend them based on my experience.

July 19, 2017

"Superb Superior Service"

- jeadamsj

This was the most fabulous buying experience, my wife and I have had since we first started buying cars/ got married. The quality of the vehicle was top notch, and the service was amazing. We felt like family at Fairfax Motors. If they have the car you want... GO AND GET IT!!!👍👍👍

Pauline Ball

July 19, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Lexus

John the manager was great to work with -very professional and responsive. I got a great car at a great price and am very happy.

Used 2012 BMW 328i, $18777