Falleti Motors, Inc.

504 Ellicott St, Batavia, New York 14020

Frank P. Falleti, Owner, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Frank P. Falleti

Owner
Kevin Stone, Service Manager, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Kevin Stone

Service Manager
Brian Jackson, Sales, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Brian Jackson

Michael Anderson, Sales/Internet/ Marketing Manager, Falleti Motors, Inc.

Michael Anderson

Sales/Internet/ Marketing Manager

July 11, 2017

"Love This Dealership"

- MM

We have bought our cars from Falleti Motors for many years and have them all serviced here.They have always been courteous and fair. The vehicles we have bought have always been of great quality and lasted many years. Most recently Brian spent considerable time after the sale sitting with me and making sure that I fully understood all the features of my new car. I would highly recommend both the sales and the service department.

June 30, 2017

"An amazing group of people"

- Crystal3

I have given them this rating because my family is going through a difficult time, our 6 month old daughter was diagnosed with cancer. Our vehicle we had wasn't the safest and Frank did everything he could to get us into something safe and reliable. His mechanics made sure they fixed everything that needed to be fixed. Thank you guys so much, and Frank thank you for what you did for our family I appreciate it so much.

Frank P. Falleti
Other Employees : Brett, jay the mechancis

June 29, 2017

"A pleasure to do business with, and I love my van!"

- Mary F

Brian was very professional and helpful. There was no pressure, and I was able to take the van to my mechanic to have him look it over. When I purchased the van , Brian took care of the registration so I didn't have to go to the DMV. The van needed to have the shifter replaced, and the part was on backorder. As soon as the part was in, I took my van to the service center at Falleti's and they replaced the shifter very quickly, and were friendly and courteous. I love my minivan, and recommend Falleti Motors to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

Brian Jackson
Other Employees : I didn't get the name of the young man in service, but he was very helpful

Used 2015 Acura TLX, $26411