Falmouth Toyota

Amy Killoran

May 26, 2017

"First new car!"

- toridenmat

I chose to buy my first new car at Falmouth Toyota based on their reputation and word of mouth. I worked with Evan Bridges and he was excellent! I had a great experience :)

Evan Bridges

May 23, 2017

"Recent Purchase Experience of my new 2014 Rav 4 "

- Happy Camper

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2014 Rav 4 from a salesman named Ken Collings who I must say I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle from. He was professional, friendly, informative and efficient and made the whole process easy and smooth. I cannot say enough good things about Falmouth Toyota. Justin White made it quick and easy for finance approval. They are very accommodating and it was no problem to add extra features (ie...heated seats & remote starter) I am in love with my new (to me) Rav 4 and the seats are extremely comfortable which sold me from the moment I sat in the car. Do not hesitate to hit up this dealership...they are the best around!

Ken Collings

May 21, 2017

"Easy, no pressure."

- Cape cod granny

I chose Falmouth Toyota because I dealt with them years ago. I do not like to be pressured and that was key. They had the vehicle I wanted in stock. Jeff Cunningham was a great salesman. I had made initial contact with Jeff via the web. We arranged a time for a test drive. He had the car ready when I arrived. Negotiations were of course entered into after the drive, they were satisfactory and the sale was done.

Jeff Cummings