Falmouth Toyota

290 MacArthur Blvd,
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts 02532
Falmouth Toyota Info
About Falmouth Toyota

Falmouth Toyota has been owned by Tom Murphy since 1982. The dealership has grown over the years because of both Toyota's success as a manufacturer in building some of the best vehicles in the world and Falmouth Toyota's commitment to its customers and its employees. Tom Murphy has created a business that genuinely cares about its customers and its employees. That is why you continually see the same faces everytime you come here for service or sales and we see the same customers over and over again. For example, our service and parts director Bob Andrews has been with us since 1989, Tony Martino Service Manager since 1990, Dave Carson Parts manager since 1996, David Digravio sales consultant since 1989, Joanne Brandrup receptionist since 1989 or Mike Conroy General Sales Manager since 1982! You will also always see Tom Murphy Sr and his sons, Matt Murphy the general manager and Tom Murphy Jr the internet manager, at the dealership. Your sales experience here will be different than anything else you will experience at another dealership. Our salespeople know their product and have all been with us for several years. They are all professionals who treat their customers with respect. You won't have to speak with three different sales managers trying to close the sale on the first day you visit the dealership. We understand that your vehicle purchase is a big decision and we will give you the time and all the information you need to make an informed decision that you will be happy with for years to come. Our service department has some of the best technicians in the business, such as Brian Bertrand who just received his Master Diagnostic Technician certification, which involved years or schooling, classes and a final exam that took approximately 30 hours to complete! Our mechanics have decades and decades of combined Toyota experience which means they know how to diagnose even the toughest problems and give your Toyota the proper maintenance it needs.

About Falmouth Toyota

• Neighboring Golf Course with Driving Range - Brookside Club
  • Neighboring Restaurant in Golf Course Clubhouse - Sunset Grill
  • Attractively Landscaped Grounds
  • Scenic Waterfront Test Drive Route
  • Separate Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Lot
lorac-carol793
8/24/2016

"Service above and beyond expectations."

I have had 3 Toyota Avalon's and when possible have always had them serviced at Falmouth Toyota. I have never been disappointed with their work or consideration of the customer. Recently I had made an appointment in advance to have work done while I waited at the dealership. The work was to take 2-3 hours. Unfortunately after about an hour the service man came out and said they did not have a part to finish the job and this was their problem. As I travel a bit to get to the dealership they did not want me to have to come back the next day. They provided me with a loaner and promised me they would call when the car was ready. I received a call the next day and rather than have me drive back to the dealership they brought the car to my home. Granted the service man lived fairly close but the extra effort on their part I felt was above and beyond. I have had experience with various dealerships in MA and other states and have found Falmouth Toyota to be most of all honest and a dealership to be trusted.

Fauteux's
8/21/2016

"Great Island Service"

This is my second car from Falmouth Toyota and you can't beat it. I dealt with Coby Signs Right over the phone with both cars , he handled everything . Overnighted paper work and all we had to Do was pick it up, thank you to Colby and the staff involved . Fauteux's

All employees involved

D and D
8/15/2016

"Great People"

In July, we stopped by to say Hi to Matt and Tom Murphy and to see their new facility. Under no pressure from anyone,, we bought a new Rav4. We have purchased 6 cars in the past years from this dealership, but our last car was a Honda CRV because we had to tow the car behind our RV. We sat in the Rav4 and it was very comfortable, especially for my husband's back. Our salesman, Coby Signs, knew everything about the car. He was a wonderful help and very pleasant. We drove home in a new Rav 4 and we just love it. It is nice to be back with this dealership again. A few days after our puchase, Matt called to see how we liked our new car. Unbelievable!

Rajesh
8/03/2016

"Fantastic to deal with "

Fantastic to deal with shallana medina... Very friendly , kind and soft nature very informative and takes care of everything we wish her a great success in her career and life all the best

George Kreutzjans
7/25/2016

"Job Well Done"

I was in town visiting from Kentucky, with only a gew days left before I needed to return home, when my truck started giving me trouble - it barely started. I found Falmouth Toyota on Google and, since there were no open appointments before I needed to leave, I stopped in and told them my story. They got me right in, replaced my battery, and had me out in an hour. Thank you, Falmouth Toyota. Job well done!

StephInWareham
7/24/2016

"Fantastic experience here!"

Overall a terrific experience. I moved to this dealership (necessitated by location move) after being loyal to Watertown Toyota for over a decade, and I have to say I am very pleased by my interactions with Falmouth Toyota and look forward to developing my loyalty with them. Jodi was so nice on the phone when arranging my appointment. Chris was delightful to speak with about handling my Prius' services. And Jennifer gained my full trust via no pressure at all, that when I am ready to upgrade or change my current vehicle I most certainly will make a point to deal with her.

Jennifer Brissell

Elizabeth Cohen
7/21/2016

"Friendly, helpful and easy to work with"

Falmouth Toyota helped me when I wasn't happy with my current car. They were easy to speak with, understood what I was looking for and helped me figure out financially what I could afford. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Rte6wreck
7/16/2016

"Kind, helpful emergency help"

Was in 3 car accident 900+ miles from home. Falmouth Toyota personnel helped get my wrecked car safe enough within 24 in order to continue our journey home, talked to the insurance adjuster, and even helped us find a hotel and a food restaurant for supper. Everyone, especially the service manager was wonderful. We don't know everyone's names, but at least 10 people helped us.

jimbo946
7/15/2016

"A Nice Experience."

I was greeted by a knowledgable service advisor, Les, who walked me through what needed to be done to fix the truck. Lots! But the work was done well and came in under budget. Whatever problems existed were fixed nicely. Not bad for an 05. I like the "feel" of this dealership and they will be first on my list when it comes time to buyn another vehicle.

Dmichael1943
7/07/2016

"Customer service"

I challenge any Toyota owner to find a better dealer. From buying experience to servicing my car, they a head and shoulders ahead of the competion. Keep up the good work.

Reviews of Coby Signs