Falmouth Toyota

290 MacArthur Blvd,
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts 02532
Falmouth Toyota Info
About Falmouth Toyota

Falmouth Toyota has been owned by Tom Murphy since 1982. The dealership has grown over the years because of both Toyota's success as a manufacturer in building some of the best vehicles in the world and Falmouth Toyota's commitment to its customers and its employees. Tom Murphy has created a business that genuinely cares about its customers and its employees. That is why you continually see the same faces everytime you come here for service or sales and we see the same customers over and over again. For example, our service and parts director Bob Andrews has been with us since 1989, Tony Martino Service Manager since 1990, Dave Carson Parts manager since 1996, David Digravio sales consultant since 1989, Joanne Brandrup receptionist since 1989 or Mike Conroy General Sales Manager since 1982! You will also always see Tom Murphy Sr and his sons, Matt Murphy the general manager and Tom Murphy Jr the internet manager, at the dealership. Your sales experience here will be different than anything else you will experience at another dealership. Our salespeople know their product and have all been with us for several years. They are all professionals who treat their customers with respect. You won't have to speak with three different sales managers trying to close the sale on the first day you visit the dealership. We understand that your vehicle purchase is a big decision and we will give you the time and all the information you need to make an informed decision that you will be happy with for years to come. Our service department has some of the best technicians in the business, such as Brian Bertrand who just received his Master Diagnostic Technician certification, which involved years or schooling, classes and a final exam that took approximately 30 hours to complete! Our mechanics have decades and decades of combined Toyota experience which means they know how to diagnose even the toughest problems and give your Toyota the proper maintenance it needs.

About Falmouth Toyota

• Separate Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Lot
StephInWareham
7/24/2016

"Fantastic experience here!"

Overall a terrific experience. I moved to this dealership (necessitated by location move) after being loyal to Watertown Toyota for over a decade, and I have to say I am very pleased by my interactions with Falmouth Toyota and look forward to developing my loyalty with them. Jodi was so nice on the phone when arranging my appointment. Chris was delightful to speak with about handling my Prius' services. And Jennifer gained my full trust via no pressure at all, that when I am ready to upgrade or change my current vehicle I most certainly will make a point to deal with her.

Jennifer Brissell

Elizabeth Cohen
7/21/2016

"Friendly, helpful and easy to work with"

Falmouth Toyota helped me when I wasn't happy with my current car. They were easy to speak with, understood what I was looking for and helped me figure out financially what I could afford. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Rte6wreck
7/16/2016

"Kind, helpful emergency help"

Was in 3 car accident 900+ miles from home. Falmouth Toyota personnel helped get my wrecked car safe enough within 24 in order to continue our journey home, talked to the insurance adjuster, and even helped us find a hotel and a food restaurant for supper. Everyone, especially the service manager was wonderful. We don't know everyone's names, but at least 10 people helped us.

jimbo946
7/15/2016

"A Nice Experience."

I was greeted by a knowledgable service advisor, Les, who walked me through what needed to be done to fix the truck. Lots! But the work was done well and came in under budget. Whatever problems existed were fixed nicely. Not bad for an 05. I like the "feel" of this dealership and they will be first on my list when it comes time to buyn another vehicle.

Dmichael1943
7/07/2016

"Customer service"

I challenge any Toyota owner to find a better dealer. From buying experience to servicing my car, they a head and shoulders ahead of the competion. Keep up the good work.

laurisa
6/30/2016

"A wonderful, seamless Experience"

I contacted this dealership 3 days out of my arrival needing to lease a used car in a short time window. Everyone was extremely helpful, concise and accomadating. I am very pleased with the efficiency of the transaction and I simply love my new (used) Rav4.

Matt Murphy

K & R Murphy
6/21/2016

"We keep coming back for one reason..."

We just purchased out third Toyota from the Falmouth Toyota Dealership and couln;t be happier! The team at the dealership - from sales to front office to the service team - are the best with whom we have ever dealt. Ron Sjahfiedin treated us fairly and proved willing to work with us on all of our purchases. Our sales cycle was lengthy due to my schedule but Ron patiently hung in there with just the right amount of contact. We were looking for a Rav4 but Ron kept our options open and found us the 'perfect' car. I look forward to dealing with him again. There was great follow-up by Matt Murphy and Peter Cavicchi that told us we were in the right place.

matt bergin
6/09/2016

"Best service arrival to departure"

I have had multiple vehicles serviced at Falmouth Toyota including those purchased and not purchased at this dealer. I have ALWAYS been met with wonderful greetings at the service counter, a temporary vehicle if service time required, top level service and repairs, in a timely period with contacts during work if additional item or cost might need to be discussed and options on pricing. I will continue to bring my current Toyota vehicles as well as the non-Toyota car(s) in the family. Thanks again for the BEST service going.

Striper51
6/06/2016

"Great Service"

I've bought and had my last 2 Tundras serviced at Falmouth Toyota. Always an easy no pressure buying experience. The service department staff are great to deal with, scheduling is easy and the services performed are done right every time.

A Perfectionist
6/03/2016

"Excellent Sales and Service Experience"

One of my closest friends who always drove new GMC Yukon Denali’s was asking me how we felt about Falmouth Toyota knowing that we have a 2016 Highlander, a 2014 RAV 4 & a 2013 RAV 4 in our family. It is interesting that his greatest concern was not about having a problem with his vehicle but rather how the dealership responds to vehicle problems. It was a pleasure to tell him how we all feel about Falmouth Toyota. My friend recently purchased a 2016 Toyota 4Runner from Falmouth Toyota. Hopefully, we have opened the door for him to enjoy what we have for the last 8 years.

Reviews of Tony Martino