Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

newjaneausten
5/11/2015

"satisfied customer"

this was the easiest transaction I have every had. ABSOLUTELY PAINLESS! I would buy there again and highly recommend this dealership. I love my jeep wrangler

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

penz3722
4/21/2015

"very stremlined, honest and friendly"

We traded in our Jeep Patriot for the new Renegade. We got the car we wanted for a price we could afford. The people at Family Chrysler (especially Tom Hartman) did not try to drag out the process or sell us something we did not want. We knew we wanted a Renegade and Tom saw to it that the process was streamlined and that we were not there for hours. The total process only took a few hours which is what my husband and I appreciated most. We have had the car for a few weeks and my husband could not be more pleased.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing Family to purchase your new Jeep Renegade! We are happy you had a positive experience at our dealership. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

hmccue09
4/14/2015

"Tom Hartman was great!"

We came to this dealership first, then shopped around afterwards. We ended up coming back and Tom helped us get everything squared away. No pressure, just good service and good products! Thanks. We will return!

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase at Family Autos! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again and welcome to the Family!

Retiree
4/11/2015

"The wonderful Mr Jack Pascoe"

Been buying cars for 50 years. Almost all the dealership I have dealt with were basically all phonies, and very few were the real deal. I was pleasantly surprised and was fortunate to have dealt my 2015 Grand Cherokee with Mr Jack Pascoe. Never felt any sales pressure from Mr Pascoe. Explained to me in great detail the type of car he thought I was interested in buying. His price was also wonderful, right on what I had expected to pay for a 2015 Grand Cherokee. Also gave me a discount without haggling or consulting with his "proverbial boss." I would rate my wonderful experience in buying cars with Jeep Chrysler as the BEST IN 50 YEARS. Mr Pascoe knows his Jeep Chrysler cars. Even took his time to explain and showed me how to operate the fully automated 2015 Grand Cherokee. Was very surprised and amazed at his age Mr Pascoe is up with the latest technologies of the late model cars. My hats off to Mr Pascoe. Great salesperson to buy new cars, the real deal.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Family Autos! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with Jack. You are going to love your new Jeep! Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Loyal chrysler customer
4/01/2015

"Very pleasant car buying experience at FAMILY CHRYSLER"

Since MAC and SAM Chrysler in Clifton Heights closed, I've dealt with a few other Chrysler dealers, none of whom can compare to the service we received at FAMILY. After initiating internet contact with Amanda, who answered every question we had and assured us FAMILY CHRYSLER would give us a good deal on a new Chrysler, we decided to visit. We were met at the door by Erik, a sales rep. who listened to our request and then accompanied us on a test drive. While reviewing paperwork with Eric, we met other members of the staff who answered our questions and made this visit a pleasant one. Bottom line we arrived at 9;30 am and left at 11;30 am as the proud owners of a 2015, 300S. PS i've owned the Imperial, Newyorker,5th Avenue,Concorde,Lazer,LHS and the 300 Touring prior to this 300S. Loyal Chrysler customer Pat Curry

Erik and very knowledgeable gentleman in finance(his name escapes me)

April 02, 2015

Hi Pat! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and make you a part of our Family! We look forward to a long lasting relationship with you! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Isabel
3/25/2015

"Best car shopping/buying experience ever!!!"

Everyone we encountered during our time at Family was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No "pushy" salespeople. Fast & courteous service. Very accommodating and helpful staff - I highly recommend this dealership.

April 02, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase! We are glad to her you had a positive experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

ramguy
3/25/2015

"NICE PEOPLE AT FAMILY DODGE"

This is the 3RD truck I purchased through Family dodge and as always left happy. My sales person Tom was very helpful and didn't apply pressure, I told him where I needed to be on the price and what truck I was interested in. I was given the expected amount for my trade in and the process was easy and not stressful as it should be. They even let my 2 year old daughter run around the show room for an hour, and provided crayons and paper to keep here busy while we signed the deal. Great job by these guys and We'll be back for our fourth purchase soon.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal RAM customer of ours! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Thanks again for being a member of our Family and congratulations on the new truck!

khoban1234
12/08/2014

"Great experience at Family Auto"

This past weekend, my family and I made one of the best decisions car-wise: we got a Jeep Cherokee from Family Autos! Right off the bat, Amanda was extremely professional, assertive and knowledgeable about everything. She even met us on her day off to show us around the lot before finally ending on the car we ultimately ended up buying. From there, we were greeted by Tom and Frank and the whole process was enjoyable, seamless and efficient. Within an hour, we test-drove, chatted and drove out in our brand new Jeep Cherokee! We are more than pleased to say the least and highly recommend Family Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to all those in need of a great car at the best price sold by a reputable "Family" business!

December 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the Family!!

agiotti
11/27/2014

"Awesome Experience"

I recently purchased my new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited from Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Philadelphia. Prior to reaching out to Family Chrysler I spent days, weeks visiting with other local dealerships either onsite, email, or via chat sessions. I found the vehicle I really wanted at a local dealership and was ready to pull the trigger on the purchase. They worked through all the financials and after numerous back and forth they could not get me into the vehicle of my dreams, they said it was the best they can do. I thanked them very politely and stated I would be in touch. This particular dealership was my last option until I remembered about Family Chrysler in Philadelphia (I grew up in Philly but moved over 2 hours away). I first reached out to them via their WEB site and began to chat with Kimberly, their Internet Sales representative. She was extremely awesome! She listened to me as I explained my frustration. A lot of places make you feel like another tally on their sales goals checklist but Kimberly was very warm, friendly, and downright a pleasure to speak with. I truly felt like it was a sister I was speaking to. Kimberly informed me that she would get back to me within the hour, 30 minutes later, she send pictures of the same exact vehicle, with more options! Not only did she find the vehicle I wanted, the offer they made was fantastic! The opportunity they presented caused me to leave work early that day and travel over 2 hours to visit them. When I got there I felt like a celebrity walking down the red carpet. As I mentioned previously a lot of placed make you feel like an object that is disposable, not Family Chrysler Jeep. I was greeted by other salesman even though they were not getting the sale. The primary salesman Merion was also extremely fabulous as he walked me through the sales process with ease and professionalism as well as the vehicle highlights. It is because of the professionalism and warmth I received from Kimberly and then from Merion that I drove over two hours from my workplace directly to Family Chrysler to purchase the car. The local dealers in the Pottstown area would not take any initiative to help me procure the care I was after, however, once I informed of the deal Family Chrysler presented they were quick to match. At that time it was too late, they should have treated me with respect. Thanks to Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited!

December 10, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience at Family Autos and found the perfect vehicle! Congratulations on the Jeep Cherokee and welcome to the Family!

jmonsu
11/13/2014

"Best of the Best!"

Valerie Toto and Nashay Kenneth teamed up to make the purchase of my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon a great car buying experience. Valerie is the most helpful and energetic shopping companion a person could ask for, and Nashay is the consumate professional - always pleasant, polite, and courteous. The best part of the entire experience at Family (aside from the price) was the no-pressure atmosphere. They know they're going to give you the best deal on the car you want, and they give you the freedom to figure that out on your own without over-selling themselves of being pushy. I'm sure I'll shop at Family Chrysler Jeep again when it's time to replace the Rubicon! Thanks Valerie and Nashay!!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Jeep Wrangler from Family Autos! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Valerie and Nashay. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.