Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Mikedwyer
9/25/2016

"Amazing!"

My experience was awesome. There was no pressure to purchase. My sales rep was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Very friendly atmosphere and family friendly!!

JP
9/17/2016

"Best sales experience. Worth going out of state for."

Tom Hartman was great to work with. Kept us informed on a custom order, and very personable. When we buy again, will be going back to Family Chrysler, even though it is out of the way and across state lines!

Tom was main sales that we dealt with

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

September 21, 2016

We're so happy to hear it JP! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Juanita
8/31/2016

"Satisfied New Car Owner"

I went in looking for a used car and drove off in a new 2016 Dodge Journey! It's big enough to fit my whole family, and looks nice too!

September 12, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the great review Juanita! :)

nmanns20
8/24/2016

"Welcoming,friendly atmosphere"

Any issues or absolutely no issues at all, Mr. John B. is the go to man. He's more than a dealer, he's someone that listens to people FIRST, then once that relationship is established you may now invite yourself in to be the customer. Outstanding salesman, one of my best experiences ever! Thank you Mr. John

September 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you had a wonderful experience with John!

maurice1985
7/28/2016

"vehicle broken into "

so my vehicle went down to family dodge for some recall work and was broken into. My radio and speakers were stolen along with some miscelaneous items. The dealership fixed my window that's it. After i was told that any out of pocket expenses would be taken care of. when it came down to it those were all lies and i was told by the dealership that they weren't responsible. low and behold i will be pursuing this matter in court as a decorated army sergeant i find that this type of treatment is reprehensible considering the fact that it looks like it was an inside job.

Keith

MikeSr
7/20/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase"

Family Jeep was recommended to my wife and I by our daughter. After looking at several other dealerships none could match the selection of Jeeps or the courteous and professional experience we encountered at Family Jeep. The salesman (Tom) , manager , finance manager and owner made for a pleasant experience.

jmm611
6/22/2016

"Great Service! "

Me and my Wife went there yesterday 6/21/2016 looking to lease a Grand Cherokee and trade in our old Grand Cherokee. The sales associate Steven Gray was more than knowledgeable about the Jeep brand and didn't pressure us into buying something we didn't want or could not afford but instead found the perfect Jeep for us! Thanks Family Jeep!

Steven Gray

July 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep Grand Cherokee! Thanks again!

shandershow
6/10/2016

"Best experience buying a car in my life"

Tom Hartman was outstanding. He made sure I got the best deal on my trade and on the new lease. These guys are all class and it's not cliche when they say you are family. Once my lease is up I will be back, have already told many people to go there as well.

July 15, 2016

We appreciate the positive word of mouth! Thank you so much for leasing your new vehicle at Family! Look forward to working with you again!

TLM
5/13/2016

"Great experience"

Helpful, friendly, professional. I got exactly what I wanted without any pressure and was well advised and looked after from start to finish. You can tell that this is a multi generational business which values its customers and reputation.

July 15, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Family for your new vehicle! We appreciate the business! Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Santanclan
4/13/2016

"Purchase of car"

A pleasant experience with salesman Mr Penn, as well as with the manager Dave and Finance Manager, Mr Konig. Mr Penn was knowledgeable about the different models of the Durangos. There was no negative pressure to purchase which can work against dealers. I was glad to have the ability to drive two different models. I had a certain car in mind which narrowed down the sale but I was still shown different options and how to operate them which can make a difference.

May 04, 2016

Congratulations on your recent Durango purchase! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with our staff. Thank you again and welcome to the Family!

Reviews of Marion  Penn
Marion Penn

Certified Sales Professional

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.