Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Laribo1203
6/25/2015

"Excellent"

From the moment you walk into family auto you feel welcomed.. they bend over backwards to get you into a vehicle you want and can afford..

docneel
6/23/2015

"Not a scam!!!!!!!!!!"

I went to the dealership after I recieved a VIP letter for keeping my jeep payments the same and leaving with a new Jeep. I went in at 5 pm and was home at 830pm with a new jeep grand cherokee. I got a good deal on my trade and kept my payments as promised . Was a very smooth transition without playing games. I will send my colleagues over and I thank the staff for working with me. Buying a car is always stressful but this team makes car buying hassle free. Thank you again

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

June 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing to do business with us! I am glad you had an enjoyable car buying experience! Congratulations on the new Jeep!

Ivan
6/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Family Chrysler Dodge RAM employees are very professional, pleasant, and have an intrinsic interest in the needs of their customers. When I say NEEDS I mean, for example Tom Hartman knew we wanted the Chrysler 300 G, but it was outside our budget. Instead of leaving us unhappy and unsatisfied Tom Showed us the new 2015 Chargers and we were excited to get into one. Well, we were not disappointed because Tom Hartman and the finance team made sure we could ride out of there affordably happy. I have seen others overwhelmed with their car payment because salesmen want to sell cars, but Family Chrysler wants their customers to have longevity with their new vehicles. We will never leave the Family Chrysler Dodge Family, we are treated with concern and respect, even after we have made our purchase. Thanks to Tom Hartman keep up the great work!!!!

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Welcome to the Family!!

newjaneausten
5/11/2015

"satisfied customer"

this was the easiest transaction I have every had. ABSOLUTELY PAINLESS! I would buy there again and highly recommend this dealership. I love my jeep wrangler

May 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

penz3722
4/21/2015

"very stremlined, honest and friendly"

We traded in our Jeep Patriot for the new Renegade. We got the car we wanted for a price we could afford. The people at Family Chrysler (especially Tom Hartman) did not try to drag out the process or sell us something we did not want. We knew we wanted a Renegade and Tom saw to it that the process was streamlined and that we were not there for hours. The total process only took a few hours which is what my husband and I appreciated most. We have had the car for a few weeks and my husband could not be more pleased.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing Family to purchase your new Jeep Renegade! We are happy you had a positive experience at our dealership. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

hmccue09
4/14/2015

"Tom Hartman was great!"

We came to this dealership first, then shopped around afterwards. We ended up coming back and Tom helped us get everything squared away. No pressure, just good service and good products! Thanks. We will return!

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase at Family Autos! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again and welcome to the Family!

Retiree
4/11/2015

"The wonderful Mr Jack Pascoe"

Been buying cars for 50 years. Almost all the dealership I have dealt with were basically all phonies, and very few were the real deal. I was pleasantly surprised and was fortunate to have dealt my 2015 Grand Cherokee with Mr Jack Pascoe. Never felt any sales pressure from Mr Pascoe. Explained to me in great detail the type of car he thought I was interested in buying. His price was also wonderful, right on what I had expected to pay for a 2015 Grand Cherokee. Also gave me a discount without haggling or consulting with his "proverbial boss." I would rate my wonderful experience in buying cars with Jeep Chrysler as the BEST IN 50 YEARS. Mr Pascoe knows his Jeep Chrysler cars. Even took his time to explain and showed me how to operate the fully automated 2015 Grand Cherokee. Was very surprised and amazed at his age Mr Pascoe is up with the latest technologies of the late model cars. My hats off to Mr Pascoe. Great salesperson to buy new cars, the real deal.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Family Autos! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with Jack. You are going to love your new Jeep! Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Loyal chrysler customer
4/01/2015

"Very pleasant car buying experience at FAMILY CHRYSLER"

Since MAC and SAM Chrysler in Clifton Heights closed, I've dealt with a few other Chrysler dealers, none of whom can compare to the service we received at FAMILY. After initiating internet contact with Amanda, who answered every question we had and assured us FAMILY CHRYSLER would give us a good deal on a new Chrysler, we decided to visit. We were met at the door by Erik, a sales rep. who listened to our request and then accompanied us on a test drive. While reviewing paperwork with Eric, we met other members of the staff who answered our questions and made this visit a pleasant one. Bottom line we arrived at 9;30 am and left at 11;30 am as the proud owners of a 2015, 300S. PS i've owned the Imperial, Newyorker,5th Avenue,Concorde,Lazer,LHS and the 300 Touring prior to this 300S. Loyal Chrysler customer Pat Curry

Erik and very knowledgeable gentleman in finance(his name escapes me)

April 02, 2015

Hi Pat! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and make you a part of our Family! We look forward to a long lasting relationship with you! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Isabel
3/25/2015

"Best car shopping/buying experience ever!!!"

Everyone we encountered during our time at Family was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No "pushy" salespeople. Fast & courteous service. Very accommodating and helpful staff - I highly recommend this dealership.

April 02, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase! We are glad to her you had a positive experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

ramguy
3/25/2015

"NICE PEOPLE AT FAMILY DODGE"

This is the 3RD truck I purchased through Family dodge and as always left happy. My sales person Tom was very helpful and didn't apply pressure, I told him where I needed to be on the price and what truck I was interested in. I was given the expected amount for my trade in and the process was easy and not stressful as it should be. They even let my 2 year old daughter run around the show room for an hour, and provided crayons and paper to keep here busy while we signed the deal. Great job by these guys and We'll be back for our fourth purchase soon.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal RAM customer of ours! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Thanks again for being a member of our Family and congratulations on the new truck!

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.