Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Jeep
2/04/2016

"Jeep Renegade"

Clearly the best experience I have ever had. They are very professional very friendly, they made me feel like home. I bought a new Renegade last week, and I love my car. I was fortunate to meet Terrence, he worked with me and got me a great deal. I am very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Ps. Ask for Terrence, he will take care of you

Terrence, this guy is seriously the best!

ablando
2/02/2016

"Just bought a Jeep Compass"

Never shopped this dealer before, but I had family that had bought previously, I went in to shop for a new car/lease and Marion Penn was able to work with me and get me in a Jeep Compass that I was comfortable with......the car had all the extras that my previous lease did not! Would highly recommend this dealership and Marion Penn's services.

CBlair
1/28/2016

"My dream purchase! "

I can't say enough good about this dealership, they went above and beyond for me! My salesman Tom Hartman was wonderful, he explained everything in detail to me and made my purchase enjoyable and easy! I've purchased quite a few vehicles before this one and this experience was incredible! I will never go anywhere again! Thanks again to Tom Hartman and also to the manager David!

Chris H
1/18/2016

"Just bought a Jeep Cherokee Sport"

My wife and I know people who have purchased from Family, we just never shopped there. I've bought a few cars in my years and it turns out I've been shopping at the wrong place. These guys were great right from the door, Tom Hartman Jr. was our sales rep. He asked some questions and was very informative in answering ours. He gave us some vehicle options and showed us a few nice ones as well. When we made our decision, Dave got right down to the price I was looking for. Not a lot of haggling which was pleasant. Unfortunately went and wasted a couple hours at Springfield before calling Tom and telling him we would be back. We are extremely happy with the experience and our purchase !!

lc123
1/12/2016

"I just purchased a new 2016 Dodge Dart GT "

Tom Hartman was my sales rep at this Dodge dealership and he was great! He and the other staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge were very helpful and I felt very comfortable as soon as I walked into the dealership. They took great care of me and the process was painless! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Frank Ingarello

shandershow
1/09/2016

"Amazing experience"

As soon as I walked in I felt comfortable and at ease. These guys took great care of me and helped me with financing. It was smooth and fast, and I never felt rushed. I would tell anyone looking for a new or used car to check Family first. I got a fantastic deal on a 2012 used car with super low mileage.

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

January 11, 2016

Thank you for choosing Family Autos for purchase your vehicle! We appreciate the business. Welcome to the family!

Rough rider
1/06/2016

"Blessed"

I despise car dealerships, however this was one of the best experiences I encountered. Beginning with the great conversations with Maryjane and Valerie provided ease. The welcoming of Nashay Kenneth when we entered the dealership and her reassurance of satisfaction. To top it off the hassle free transaction of completing the deal with Dave Gaudino! They really make you feel like you're in the company of "FAMILY "!

January 11, 2016

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience at Family Autos. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Family!

Julieta
12/17/2015

"best Deal and sales rep ever"

Marion was professional, good humor and promised me that he would get me into a new Jeep, especially after informing him I was here because my Lexus was totaled. I told him I really didn't want a car note and that I was only willing to pay a certain amount. Well he work Magic and got me the price range I was willing to pay and onto an upgrade a Brand New Jeep, Amazing. He wowed my husband which is hard to do. I am so thankful. Thank Marion and Dave D.

Marion A Penn

January 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for providing the positive feedback about your experience at Family and will Marion and Dave!

rufftheceo
12/14/2015

"new car "

Marion is the best ,,,very helpful with everything a very nice guy we took the car on the road for a road test and just an all around great experience

January 11, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and welcome to the Family!

Ministerlady1
11/12/2015

"My Dreams Came True! What a wonderful experience! "

I visited My extended Family for the first time 11-11-15, I must say that you have to come in to see Terrance Parham. Before my visit I first spoke with the most wonderful lady Valerie Toto by the time I arrived Valerie had gone home and a pleasurable professional Terrance took care of me , my son larry and my Shih-Tzu Holly. We had a great time from the first call to this dealership to delivery of your vehicle your experience will be as awesome as ours. From the first call you're made to feel like part of the Family. There's no high pressure sales, everyone is knowledgable, professional, loads of fun and they all care about what you want and more important what's best for you. I came to the dealership to see a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT and I liked that one but it was more economical and made more sense to buy the 2016 Dodge Journey SXT. At Family both I and my son noticed that the sale is not about what's in it for them, it's all about what you want, what you like and what you can get that you'll be comfortable with and be happy with. Nothings better then a happy customer because then you have that customer for life, plus they will refer other's for the same great experience. Besides Terrance Parham and Valerie Toto, Dave Gaudino, German Konig there are many more working behind the scenes to bring you excellence. When I looked on line I wrote down a few dealers but I prayed first and made this dealer my first stop and my prayers were answered, I feel blessed by my experience and I believe if you give Family a chance they can make your dreams come true too. If you make this your first stop it will be your last, you will leave happy. Many blessings to my new Family members and all who join the Family, Rev. Dr. Kim A. Williams

Terrance Parham

January 11, 2016

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We really appreciate your kind words about your experience with our Team. Congratulations on your new Journey and welcome to the Family!

Reviews of Dave Gaudino
Dave Gaudino

Reviews of Valerie Toto
Valerie Toto

Internet Sales Specialist

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.