Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Lena123
7/20/2015

"Non-pressured car buying experience"

Tom and Kim made my car purchasing experience very pleasant. I would (and have) recommend this dealership to a friend. Thanks for helping me to find a great car that fits my budget and my family size!!!

ellis
7/18/2015

"buying our jeep"

Friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable employees. Made care buying enjoyable. Everyone we encountered were very friendly and upbeat even those not working with us directly.

Rags357
7/14/2015

"Great People, Friendly Environment, I'm Glad I went here!"

I needed a car to get to work. Kim, Tom Sheridan and German really helped me out and didn't try to put me in a car I didn't want. Wonderful experience, awesome people. I would recommend them to others definitely. I'm very happy with my purchase and service received. They treated me very well, what more can a customer ask for!

Tom Sheridan

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience at our Dealership and found the car you wanted. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Family!!

Pasquale1234
7/13/2015

"Awesome experience "

After car shopping for a month 45 minutes at family dodge and I was in a vehicle I love and can afford thanks to the salesman and staff me and my family are so happy

July 15, 2015

Pasquale, we are glad you had a quick and enjoyable visit to our dealership! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and welcome to the Family!

Truckguy24
7/09/2015

"awesome selection no pressure knowledgeable staff "

I went there looking for a new truck. It was a very good experience with very helpful and friendly staff. I bought 2 trucks from them and will continue to.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal Family member, we appreciate your business. Congratulations on your new truck!

Laribo1203
6/25/2015

"Excellent"

From the moment you walk into family auto you feel welcomed.. they bend over backwards to get you into a vehicle you want and can afford..

July 15, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We are happy to hear the positive review of our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

docneel
6/23/2015

"Not a scam!!!!!!!!!!"

I went to the dealership after I recieved a VIP letter for keeping my jeep payments the same and leaving with a new Jeep. I went in at 5 pm and was home at 830pm with a new jeep grand cherokee. I got a good deal on my trade and kept my payments as promised . Was a very smooth transition without playing games. I will send my colleagues over and I thank the staff for working with me. Buying a car is always stressful but this team makes car buying hassle free. Thank you again

June 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing to do business with us! I am glad you had an enjoyable car buying experience! Congratulations on the new Jeep!

Ivan
6/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Family Chrysler Dodge RAM employees are very professional, pleasant, and have an intrinsic interest in the needs of their customers. When I say NEEDS I mean, for example Tom Hartman knew we wanted the Chrysler 300 G, but it was outside our budget. Instead of leaving us unhappy and unsatisfied Tom Showed us the new 2015 Chargers and we were excited to get into one. Well, we were not disappointed because Tom Hartman and the finance team made sure we could ride out of there affordably happy. I have seen others overwhelmed with their car payment because salesmen want to sell cars, but Family Chrysler wants their customers to have longevity with their new vehicles. We will never leave the Family Chrysler Dodge Family, we are treated with concern and respect, even after we have made our purchase. Thanks to Tom Hartman keep up the great work!!!!

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Welcome to the Family!!

newjaneausten
5/11/2015

"satisfied customer"

this was the easiest transaction I have every had. ABSOLUTELY PAINLESS! I would buy there again and highly recommend this dealership. I love my jeep wrangler

May 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Family!

penz3722
4/21/2015

"very stremlined, honest and friendly"

We traded in our Jeep Patriot for the new Renegade. We got the car we wanted for a price we could afford. The people at Family Chrysler (especially Tom Hartman) did not try to drag out the process or sell us something we did not want. We knew we wanted a Renegade and Tom saw to it that the process was streamlined and that we were not there for hours. The total process only took a few hours which is what my husband and I appreciated most. We have had the car for a few weeks and my husband could not be more pleased.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing Family to purchase your new Jeep Renegade! We are happy you had a positive experience at our dealership. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.