Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

Amanda Gentile, Internet Sales and Marketing Manager, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Amanda Gentile

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager
Marion  Penn, Certified Sales Professional, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Marion Penn

Certified Sales Professional
Justin Raines, Certified Sales Consultant, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Justin Raines

Certified Sales Consultant
German Konig, Finance Manager, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

German Konig

June 22, 2017

"My new Charger"

- Chris82

I really love my new Charger! My car salesman Justin Raines was very helpful and honest with me trying to get the best deal possible for me. He even gave me his number in case I have any issues or questions I need answered down the line. My new car has all the amenities and would recommend the car and Justin to anyone.

Justin Raines

June 15, 2017

"These Guys Are Crooks"

- rich19007

These guys are crooks. I have unfortunately been going to Family Dodge for a long time because I knew the salesman personally. Each and every time they low-balled me on the trade-in values, but I overlooked it for the most part since, again, I knew the salesman. The last time I was at Family Dodge I was talked in to a lease. I was told after 3 years I can turn it in or keep it, no problems. I asked about mileage charges when I reach the end of the lease and was told not to worry about it. Fast forward 3 years to when the lease matured. I researched purchasing the vehicle but the leasing company wanted to charge more than what the car is worth. In addition, I was never crazy about the car; I thought it ran rough and was not comfortable to ride in; for these reasons, I decided not to keep it. I was called by the salesman a few months before the lease matured. He told me that if I do not go through Dodge for my next vehicle purchase, I will owe over 5 grand due to excessive mileage; however, if I come back to him, the debt will disappear with a new purchase from them. In essence, he set it up to where I would be forced to come back to Family Dodge in 3 years to spend more money. Of course, I was not told this and found out the hard way. The whole deal was set up to force me to come back to Family Dodge with the knowledge that I was going to owe an obscene amount of money if I didn’t. I don’t like being manipulated and scammed, so I decided, money or not, Family Dodge got enough money out of me and and I will not take part in their shady business practices. I wound up turning the car in and buying a vehicle from another dealership. I am now out $5311.54 due to excessive mileage. I wrote a letter to Family Dodge and they did not have the decency to reply. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and received an obnoxious reply from Frank Ingargiola, the General Manager. Frank took no responsibility for anything and stated I should have come back to Family Dodge. I couldn’t believe it!!! This whole setup was a complete scam and they do not care about their customers. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Jack Pascoe
Frank Ingargiola

June 04, 2017

"My new truck"

- George Kriss

The people at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM actually treat you like family. Everyone I was introduced to were welcoming and accommodating. Jack Pascoe made my truck buying experience a pleasure. He was informative and pleasant to deal with. I couldn't have asked more a better truck buying experience.

Jack Pascoe

New 2017 Dodge Journey, $24285

2017 Dodge Journey

New 2017 Dodge Journey, $24285

2017 Dodge Journey

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall, Philadelphia, PA, 19153