Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Just had the greatest experience buying a new Dodge Grand Caravan SE at Family Auto. It started with Valerie Toto the internet sales rep who answered all my question and help to get me in the car that I wanted at an AWESOME price. Sales rep Nashay Kenneth was also great helping me to get the vehicle that I wanted with no pressure. What a great experience and none of that sneaky car dealership tricks to up the car price. I will be recommending this car dealership to everyone.

"Honest , hardworking folks who personify Family!"

Sales Rep Kimberly Ayala-Robinson's helpfulness and timely phone and email responses literally brought me into the door! What a great and professional lady! Inside the dealership Tom Hartman showed me everything on every vehicle I needed to see and gladly helped me with everything I needed to know about the vehicles, then did an inspection and assessment on my trade-in Toyota Rav 4, which trade-in price I was very happy with .Tom's a most Dedicated gentleman whose mission is to help. In the final processing step, Amanda Gentile , who seems to be a genius with those Pink and Blue (female/male) markings made the signing of all that paperwork a literal breeze, while clearly explaining every detail, and paper we were signing! Me and Shirley are mast happy with our 2014 Jeep Compass, it was Truly a Family experience!!TU Family Chrysley Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia, what a Great Great Dealership!!! Ken Dowrich

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

September 26, 2014

It was such a pleasure working with you and your wife! We are glad you had such an enjoyable experience at Family Autos. Congratulations on your new Jeep and welcome to the Family!

"best in Philadelphia area"

Just moved over to the US from Europe - I heard from several people the car buying process in the US can be quite daunting/complicated - Family Chrysler Jeep made the experience easy and enjoyable. My experience at this dealership was the very best I have encountered! Tom Hartman was a very friendly and knowledgable salesperson

September 26, 2014

Thomas, we are happy to hear that your first US car buying experience was positive thanks to our team. Thank you again for choosing Family Autos and welcome to the Family!

"HAPPY"

My wife and I are pleased with our recent purchase of a Dodge Journey Crossroads. We came in looking to replace our 2006 Pacifica and ended up with a Journey. We love the handling and accessories associated with this vehicle. However, just a little disappointed that we only received a 1/2 tank of gas on a new vehicle. We have purchased many vehicles, new and used, and have always left the lot with a full tank of gas. That is our only disappointment at this time.

September 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new Journey! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business and make you a part of our Family!

" Best in the city "

I have always had Jeeps and will continue to own them because the people at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia are awesome NASHAY and Frankie are awesome if you need a jeep of any make model please go there they are awesome if you want to lease go there Nashay goes out of her way for all customers and is fun to deal with i will continue my support to them like the name Family they make you feel like Family great people great place give it a try I did and keep going back ,,,,,, Nashay Thank you again You are awesome and great to deal with awesome customer service and thanks for the push to the wife about the MOTORCYCLE thank you jeep family

September 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We appreciate your loyalty and are glad you are a member of our Family!

"Extremely friendly, knowledgable, listen to your needs"

I was blown away by the high level of customer service & they were able to help with exactly what I was looking for! They were able to explain every detail about the car from the interior, to the gadget breakdown, to the exterior and tire pressure. Not only were they thorough, but they were very friendly and reasonable in price! I loved how I was treated and welcomed here & would recommend this to everyone looking for their dream car! Thank you so much Tom for all of the help!

September 26, 2014

We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Family Autos! Thank you for being a member of our Family!

"Love!! "

I absolutely loved the service an experience. Even though I was not approved for a certain car that I wanted my dealer Tom Hartman Jr. Worked extra hard to get me approved for an amazing car. My dealer was kind, polite, an worked his hardest to make sure I was getting into a car that not only suited my needs an likes but finically also. Thank you so much!!

Tom Hartman

September 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad you had a great experience with Tom. Welcome to the Family!

"My first experience was my best experience! "

I've had a used Saturn vehicle for a while, but I desired to have a new vehicle after having my Saturn for quiet some time. However, I didn't have any intentions on getting a new car anytime soon. Both of my parents are customers of family dodge, and my mother had her car serviced at the dealer about a week ago. When we arrived to pick up her car, I personally started browsing the selections they had, and shortly after, my parents introduced me the sales agent that they always work with, named Tim. He was very pleasant, business oriented and immediately started to pursue my interest in the car that had my attention the most, the new 2015 Chrysler 200. He began to go show me different models, and soon I was discussing figures to purchase my first new car! Obviously, the price was right! I was so excited. Tim handled everything from start to finish, he ensured that I was happy with the car I purchased, he gave me different options to choose from as far as the "perks" ( ex: radio, sunroof) that came with the car, and before you know, I was apart of the "Family" just as my parents were! I couldn't have asked for a better first experience. After Tim had be squared away, my father ending up trading his car for the newer model of the Dodge Durango! I guess you can say we all were pleased and happy with our trip to Family Dodge! Everyone was friendly, I was able to meet the owner, and Amanda Gentile, and they are absolutely beautiful people with great-friendly personalities. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! I'm proud to be apart of the family of "Family Dodge"

September 26, 2014

Congratulations on the new Chrysler 200 and Durango! You will love the vehicle. We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership! Thank you and your family being such loyal Family members!

"Best ever "

I had an great experience, Tim helped me out so much. I actually went down to purchase a used dodge ram 1500 and ended up getting a new 2014 ram 1500 and this truck is sweet. Thanks guys!!!

August 01, 2014

Mike- Congratulations on the NEW Ram 1500! We are happy to have you has a customer!

Mike- Congratulations on the NEW

"Best decision I made this year."

I went into Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Auto mall to have my 2007 Dodge Charger serviced and left out with a Brand new Chrysler 200. It was because of Jack Pascoe and German Konig. Jack’s professionalism as a sales person made me full very comfortable about making a purchase. Jack was not pushy like some sales people tend to be. He didn’t try to lend me into anything I didn’t want and he gave me many option to choose from with my budget in mind. German Konig help me get the best deal possible and explained the entire Financial process to me clearly and precise. They really do make me feel like I was Family which is the reason I’ve been a return customer since 1999. I’3ll be going back in about 2 years to make another purchase!!!

August 01, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal customer! Congratulations on the new Chrysler 200, you are going to love this vehicle! Thanks again for being a member of our Family!

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.