Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Isabel
3/25/2015

"Best car shopping/buying experience ever!!!"

Everyone we encountered during our time at Family was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No "pushy" salespeople. Fast & courteous service. Very accommodating and helpful staff - I highly recommend this dealership.

ramguy
3/25/2015

"NICE PEOPLE AT FAMILY DODGE"

This is the 3RD truck I purchased through Family dodge and as always left happy. My sales person Tom was very helpful and didn't apply pressure, I told him where I needed to be on the price and what truck I was interested in. I was given the expected amount for my trade in and the process was easy and not stressful as it should be. They even let my 2 year old daughter run around the show room for an hour, and provided crayons and paper to keep here busy while we signed the deal. Great job by these guys and We'll be back for our fourth purchase soon.

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal RAM customer of ours! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Thanks again for being a member of our Family and congratulations on the new truck!

khoban1234
12/08/2014

"Great experience at Family Auto"

This past weekend, my family and I made one of the best decisions car-wise: we got a Jeep Cherokee from Family Autos! Right off the bat, Amanda was extremely professional, assertive and knowledgeable about everything. She even met us on her day off to show us around the lot before finally ending on the car we ultimately ended up buying. From there, we were greeted by Tom and Frank and the whole process was enjoyable, seamless and efficient. Within an hour, we test-drove, chatted and drove out in our brand new Jeep Cherokee! We are more than pleased to say the least and highly recommend Family Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to all those in need of a great car at the best price sold by a reputable "Family" business!

December 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the Family!!

agiotti
11/27/2014

"Awesome Experience"

I recently purchased my new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited from Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Philadelphia. Prior to reaching out to Family Chrysler I spent days, weeks visiting with other local dealerships either onsite, email, or via chat sessions. I found the vehicle I really wanted at a local dealership and was ready to pull the trigger on the purchase. They worked through all the financials and after numerous back and forth they could not get me into the vehicle of my dreams, they said it was the best they can do. I thanked them very politely and stated I would be in touch. This particular dealership was my last option until I remembered about Family Chrysler in Philadelphia (I grew up in Philly but moved over 2 hours away). I first reached out to them via their WEB site and began to chat with Kimberly, their Internet Sales representative. She was extremely awesome! She listened to me as I explained my frustration. A lot of places make you feel like another tally on their sales goals checklist but Kimberly was very warm, friendly, and downright a pleasure to speak with. I truly felt like it was a sister I was speaking to. Kimberly informed me that she would get back to me within the hour, 30 minutes later, she send pictures of the same exact vehicle, with more options! Not only did she find the vehicle I wanted, the offer they made was fantastic! The opportunity they presented caused me to leave work early that day and travel over 2 hours to visit them. When I got there I felt like a celebrity walking down the red carpet. As I mentioned previously a lot of placed make you feel like an object that is disposable, not Family Chrysler Jeep. I was greeted by other salesman even though they were not getting the sale. The primary salesman Merion was also extremely fabulous as he walked me through the sales process with ease and professionalism as well as the vehicle highlights. It is because of the professionalism and warmth I received from Kimberly and then from Merion that I drove over two hours from my workplace directly to Family Chrysler to purchase the car. The local dealers in the Pottstown area would not take any initiative to help me procure the care I was after, however, once I informed of the deal Family Chrysler presented they were quick to match. At that time it was too late, they should have treated me with respect. Thanks to Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited!

December 10, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience at Family Autos and found the perfect vehicle! Congratulations on the Jeep Cherokee and welcome to the Family!

jmonsu
11/13/2014

"Best of the Best!"

Valerie Toto and Nashay Kenneth teamed up to make the purchase of my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon a great car buying experience. Valerie is the most helpful and energetic shopping companion a person could ask for, and Nashay is the consumate professional - always pleasant, polite, and courteous. The best part of the entire experience at Family (aside from the price) was the no-pressure atmosphere. They know they're going to give you the best deal on the car you want, and they give you the freedom to figure that out on your own without over-selling themselves of being pushy. I'm sure I'll shop at Family Chrysler Jeep again when it's time to replace the Rubicon! Thanks Valerie and Nashay!!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Jeep Wrangler from Family Autos! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Valerie and Nashay. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

cbg101
11/13/2014

"Such a fantastic experience"

Tom Hartman was extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and precise with every aspect of my experience. He greeted us before we even entered the door, brought us right out to see and test drive the Jeep Cherokees I was interested in, and managed to get us a better deal at a lower price. I highly recommend buying a car from Tom/this dealership!

November 18, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.. welcome to the Family!

spallas12
9/30/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Just had the greatest experience buying a new Dodge Grand Caravan SE at Family Auto. It started with Valerie Toto the internet sales rep who answered all my question and help to get me in the car that I wanted at an AWESOME price. Sales rep Nashay Kenneth was also great helping me to get the vehicle that I wanted with no pressure. What a great experience and none of that sneaky car dealership tricks to up the car price. I will be recommending this car dealership to everyone.

December 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Grand Caravan! We are happy to hear your experience was an enjoyable one! Welcome to the Family!

Ken Dow
9/25/2014

"Honest , hardworking folks who personify Family!"

Sales Rep Kimberly Ayala-Robinson's helpfulness and timely phone and email responses literally brought me into the door! What a great and professional lady! Inside the dealership Tom Hartman showed me everything on every vehicle I needed to see and gladly helped me with everything I needed to know about the vehicles, then did an inspection and assessment on my trade-in Toyota Rav 4, which trade-in price I was very happy with .Tom's a most Dedicated gentleman whose mission is to help. In the final processing step, Amanda Gentile , who seems to be a genius with those Pink and Blue (female/male) markings made the signing of all that paperwork a literal breeze, while clearly explaining every detail, and paper we were signing! Me and Shirley are mast happy with our 2014 Jeep Compass, it was Truly a Family experience!!TU Family Chrysley Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia, what a Great Great Dealership!!! Ken Dowrich

September 26, 2014

It was such a pleasure working with you and your wife! We are glad you had such an enjoyable experience at Family Autos. Congratulations on your new Jeep and welcome to the Family!

thomas.peek
9/25/2014

"best in Philadelphia area"

Just moved over to the US from Europe - I heard from several people the car buying process in the US can be quite daunting/complicated - Family Chrysler Jeep made the experience easy and enjoyable. My experience at this dealership was the very best I have encountered! Tom Hartman was a very friendly and knowledgable salesperson

September 26, 2014

Thomas, we are happy to hear that your first US car buying experience was positive thanks to our team. Thank you again for choosing Family Autos and welcome to the Family!

BOBBYJAM
9/23/2014

"HAPPY"

My wife and I are pleased with our recent purchase of a Dodge Journey Crossroads. We came in looking to replace our 2006 Pacifica and ended up with a Journey. We love the handling and accessories associated with this vehicle. However, just a little disappointed that we only received a 1/2 tank of gas on a new vehicle. We have purchased many vehicles, new and used, and have always left the lot with a full tank of gas. That is our only disappointment at this time.

September 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new Journey! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business and make you a part of our Family!

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.