Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

6735 Essington Ave,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Santanclan
4/13/2016

"Purchase of car"

A pleasant experience with salesman Mr Penn, as well as with the manager Dave and Finance Manager, Mr Konig. Mr Penn was knowledgeable about the different models of the Durangos. There was no negative pressure to purchase which can work against dealers. I was glad to have the ability to drive two different models. I had a certain car in mind which narrowed down the sale but I was still shown different options and how to operate them which can make a difference.

TOWANNA PRESSLEY
4/11/2016

"Poor customer service "

Took my truck in for 2 recalls. The staff is very rude. When they were done my truck would no longer go in reverse. It was reversing prior to me taking to the dealership. They have made every excuse possible. Meanwhile my son has to walk to school and I can work

Service Department

JF13
4/07/2016

"Quick and Painless! "

I could not have asked for a smoother transaction with Family Jeep! Having walked out of another dealership just days before due to a lot of miscommunication, Latasha,"Delco Dave" , and Tom were very responsive to inquiries and requirements! They even went as far as to offer to drive the SUV to my house for me to see it! I was in an out of the dealership in an hour with an amazing Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you to Dave, Tom, and Latisha for making my experience with Family quick and painless. I will recommend your dealership to all my family friends!

Mr. Gentile

David
3/28/2016

"Valerie and Jack"

One of the best experiences I have had buying a car. Valerie and Jack went above and beyond to help us find the car we wanted and get a deal we didn't think was possible.

Justin
3/22/2016

"Marion is great to work with!"

This is the second car I've leased from Family, and I've worked with Marion both times. As with my previous lease experience, Marion was very helpful and knew the features of the vehicle. He was able to work with my current lease and get me a price I was comfortable with on a new 2016 Grand Cherokee Summit lease. Visit Marion, you wont regret it.

Mike1206
3/12/2016

"2015 JGC"

Mr. Hartman was very helpful and responsive. I needed an alignment and Tom scheduled in less than 72 hours. Great place. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

AlyssaMRossi
3/08/2016

"Great Experience"

My husband and I were in search of a 2016 Jeep Renegade. I put in an online quote on Family's website and was called within 10 minutes by Valerie. Went to the dealership 2 days later and met with Nashay and Delco Dave. They were the only dealership who seemed even willing to work with our budget and genuinely care about getting us a good deal. Needless to say, we left with a new Jeep!

kathy
3/01/2016

"tom hartman and family chrysler"

I have never seen a dealership run to get you the best deal, to find discounts and to make the car buyer feel at home. Especially Tom Hartman for his kindness, what he actually did to get me into another jeep, no matter what he got me the best deal possible. I love the new jeep. Tom deserves a raise after dealing with me, a woman. I had the best experience with him and a new car. He showed me how the car works, all the new things that my 2003 did not have, he even helped to take the child seat out of the back seat. He is a great salesman, and he should be rewarded so family dodge send him and his family to Disney Land he deserves it. I love my new Grand Cherokee and i can thank Tom Hartman so much for the enjoyable experience. Thanks again Tom you're the best. And to top it off I was not there all day.

Atwell
3/01/2016

"Round up by a Wrangler"

Love this dealership as well as my dealer, Marion Penn, who always so anxiously and supportively met my needs, is the best. My 3rd buy from him and I am completely and utterly satisfied. Dave and Valerie were also very kind and supportive to me. Everyone there exceeds excellence in customer service. I love love love my Wrangler Sport 2 door vehicle, and am glad I made the choice to get it. I couldn’t be more satisfied.

frankiefire911
2/12/2016

"2nd vehicle now from Family Jeep"

Bought a Jeep Wrangler almost two years ago and it was a great experience and great deal. I just leased a Town and Country and it was a very pleasant experience. The price was great and I was driving away in the new vehicle in less than an hour!

Other

Reviews of Dave Gaudino
Dave Gaudino

Reviews of Tom Hartman Jr.
Tom Hartman Jr.