Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall
Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall Info
About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge is owned and operated by Greg Gentile, John Gentile and Paul Sottile. Being a family-run business since 1956, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been serving the automotive needs of the Delaware Valley for over 50 years with more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge has been the recipient of Chrysler Corporation's Five-Star Award for Excellence for the past 25 years. This award is only achieved by providing the best sales and service as compared to other dealers (rated by customers and Chrysler Corp). We are proud to be Philadelphia's only 5 Star dealer. Located in the Philadelphia Airport Automall, the staff at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge will help you find the vehicle you want.

About Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

" Best in the city "

I have always had Jeeps and will continue to own them because the people at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia are awesome NASHAY and Frankie are awesome if you need a jeep of any make model please go there they are awesome if you want to lease go there Nashay goes out of her way for all customers and is fun to deal with i will continue my support to them like the name Family they make you feel like Family great people great place give it a try I did and keep going back ,,,,,, Nashay Thank you again You are awesome and great to deal with awesome customer service and thanks for the push to the wife about the MOTORCYCLE thank you jeep family

"Extremely friendly, knowledgable, listen to your needs"

I was blown away by the high level of customer service & they were able to help with exactly what I was looking for! They were able to explain every detail about the car from the interior, to the gadget breakdown, to the exterior and tire pressure. Not only were they thorough, but they were very friendly and reasonable in price! I loved how I was treated and welcomed here & would recommend this to everyone looking for their dream car! Thank you so much Tom for all of the help!

"Love!! "

I absolutely loved the service an experience. Even though I was not approved for a certain car that I wanted my dealer Tom Hartman Jr. Worked extra hard to get me approved for an amazing car. My dealer was kind, polite, an worked his hardest to make sure I was getting into a car that not only suited my needs an likes but finically also. Thank you so much!!

Tom Hartman

"My first experience was my best experience! "

I've had a used Saturn vehicle for a while, but I desired to have a new vehicle after having my Saturn for quiet some time. However, I didn't have any intentions on getting a new car anytime soon. Both of my parents are customers of family dodge, and my mother had her car serviced at the dealer about a week ago. When we arrived to pick up her car, I personally started browsing the selections they had, and shortly after, my parents introduced me the sales agent that they always work with, named Tim. He was very pleasant, business oriented and immediately started to pursue my interest in the car that had my attention the most, the new 2015 Chrysler 200. He began to go show me different models, and soon I was discussing figures to purchase my first new car! Obviously, the price was right! I was so excited. Tim handled everything from start to finish, he ensured that I was happy with the car I purchased, he gave me different options to choose from as far as the "perks" ( ex: radio, sunroof) that came with the car, and before you know, I was apart of the "Family" just as my parents were! I couldn't have asked for a better first experience. After Tim had be squared away, my father ending up trading his car for the newer model of the Dodge Durango! I guess you can say we all were pleased and happy with our trip to Family Dodge! Everyone was friendly, I was able to meet the owner, and Amanda Gentile, and they are absolutely beautiful people with great-friendly personalities. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! I'm proud to be apart of the family of "Family Dodge"

"Best ever "

I had an great experience, Tim helped me out so much. I actually went down to purchase a used dodge ram 1500 and ended up getting a new 2014 ram 1500 and this truck is sweet. Thanks guys!!!

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall responded to this review

August 01, 2014

Mike- Congratulations on the NEW Ram 1500! We are happy to have you has a customer!

Mike- Congratulations on the NEW

"Best decision I made this year."

I went into Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Auto mall to have my 2007 Dodge Charger serviced and left out with a Brand new Chrysler 200. It was because of Jack Pascoe and German Konig. Jack’s professionalism as a sales person made me full very comfortable about making a purchase. Jack was not pushy like some sales people tend to be. He didn’t try to lend me into anything I didn’t want and he gave me many option to choose from with my budget in mind. German Konig help me get the best deal possible and explained the entire Financial process to me clearly and precise. They really do make me feel like I was Family which is the reason I’ve been a return customer since 1999. I’3ll be going back in about 2 years to make another purchase!!!

August 01, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal customer! Congratulations on the new Chrysler 200, you are going to love this vehicle! Thanks again for being a member of our Family!

"Great Customer Service"

Tom Hartman Jr was very helpful and friendly. He took the time and worked with us for the price range I was looking for. Very Friendly dealership.

August 01, 2014

Zach- We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership! Welcome to the Family!

June 30, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business Zach! Welcome to the Family!

"Awesome Experience!"

I had the pleasure of working with Tom, Frank and Amanda. From start to finish, the whole buying experience was the best I have had. I was welcomed by each employee with a huge smile, and friendly greetings. I also had the pleasure of meeting Greg Gentile, owner of the dealership and he is a wonderful man. I walked around the car lot with Amanda and Tom. They both gave me all the time in the world to look at a couple of jeeps and they explained the unique features of each make. They were both very knowledgeable with each car and I was very impressed. Amanda took me on a test drive with a white jeep, and during the course of the ride, she explained all of the bells and whistles and even gave me her own opinion, which I really appreciated. When we returned, Tom and Amanda still spent time with me in the lot deciding which color jeep i liked best. I finally picked the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Limited, in maximum steel and couldn't be happier! Frank took over the numbers part, and I could tell he was a genuine guy trying to help me as best he could. I drove away with my new jeep and will definitely go back for my next car. I am very grateful for all of their help. Everyone should go to Family!

June 30, 2014

Alison, thank you so much for your recent purchase of your Jeep Grand Cherokee! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business... Welcome to the Family!

"Valerie...You're the Best!"

After many months of searching for a Dodge Journey that met my needs and price point, I found one on Family Dodge's website and asked for a quote. Now, I did this with much hesitation since I was afraid I would be harrassed by a salesperson, like I had been prior by another car dealership, but to my surprise I was blessed with a phone call from Valerie Toto. From the get go Valerie and I clicked. She was interested in me and not just a sale. We had such a great rapore that it was more like talking to a friend than anyone trying to sell me something. When the one Journey that we had been waiting for had been delayed in shipping she called me with the bad, good and even greater news. After that conversation, we had pretty much sealed the deal, now I just had to come down and check things out. Since I had been looking at this vehicle for so long, I pretty much knew prior to going there that this was going to be my car but I wanted to make sure I went on a day Valerie would be there, so I could meet her face to face. With Valerie's pleasant attitude, caring nature and good sense of humor, I had to meet the person who had really gone the extra mile for me. On the day of my arrival to test drive the Journey, I was able to finally meet Valerie. Sadly, she would not be the sales associate that would be dealing with me. I test drove the Journey with Tom Hartman, who showed me some of the basics of the car, the new technology and would handle the paperwork. Family Dodge would do themselves a great service by allowing the customer to finalize their deal with someone like Valerie. I hated the thought of someone else getting the "sale" when she was the one who did all the work and truly sold me this car. I would have loved to have dealt with her from start to finish. Although Tom would be handling things, Valerie even made sure that things were going okay and checked in on me regularly during the purchase process. Valerie understood that this was a very emotional day for me and that trading in my car was much more than a transaction. She has called me to make sure things were going okay and to also let me know that even though I have already purchased my vehicle, that she would always be there for me if I ever had any questions or concerns. I am loving my new Dodge Journey. As you can probably see, I could go on and on about how great my experience was with Valerie at Family Dodge. So, I'll leave it at this....if you're looking for a truely honest, friendly and caring person then you want to deal with Valerie Toto in Internet Sales. I will happily go back to Family Dodge knowing I have a friend in Valerie who will be there for me with this purchase and any future purchases that I make.

June 30, 2014

We are so glad you had a such a positive experience with Valerie. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

"Effective and Efficient"

This is the second time I have bought a car from Tom Hartman of the Philadelphia Auto Mall's Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership. I have enjoyed working with them and will continue to do so moving forward.

Tom Hartman Jr.