Family Kia

Internet Sales Manager

September 11, 2016

"Amazing "

- Mskida

I just love Family Kia!!! Their just a great group of people. When i get ready to upgrade my car or get a new one im going back to them.Their service department is outstanding! 💖💖

July 16, 2016

"Above and Beyond"

- miltbella44

The best car dealership in Saint Augustine! their sales and finance department went above and beyond to get my wife the car she want it. This is the second car we buy from family Kia and we have always being treated like family. If you go there, they will not disappoint you. Superb job!

July 13, 2016

"I only stopped by for a test drive!"

- LauraT-904

In that we all have a predetermined inclination of what it's SUPPPOSED to be like to buy a new car, but it is always nice when those predeterminations don't follow you into a dealership. I emailed Jeff Brewer at Family Kia of St. Augustine and he contacted me back with availability that afternoon. I am a repeat Kia customer and I thought I was going in for a new Sportage. (I'm turning over my Forte to my son, before that I drove the Sedona, before that a Sephia!) After a couple of test drives it turns out that a new Kia Soul was in my future. Who knew! I love my Soul! I looked at several other cars before coming back to FKSA. With the amount of miles that I put on a vehicle every year I realized that warranty on new Kia's is a HUGE selling point for me. I guess you could say that the lack of manufacturer's warranty was a deal breaker on the other vehicles in consideration. Do your homework and research the car(s) you may be interested in test driving/purchasing. There is tons of information out there and we should all be informed consumers. Save your difficult questions and challenge Jeff. I doubt you'll be able to stump him on the cars because he is really very knowledgeable!

New 2016 Kia Optima, $27670