Family Kia

2665 U.S. Highway 1 South,
St. Augustine, Florida 32086
Family Kia Info
About Family Kia

Committed to being the "Home of the Red Carpet Treatment" Family Kia is proud to be recognized as the number one Kia Dealer in Customer Satisfaction in Florida. It is our aim to make your car buying and servicing an experience to remember. Come in to Family Kia and experience the "Red Carpet Treatment" today! We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned Kia's ready for delivery. Any questions call Steve or Wayne at 1-877-468-7592

About Family Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

miltbella44
7/16/2016

"Above and Beyond"

The best car dealership in Saint Augustine! their sales and finance department went above and beyond to get my wife the car she want it. This is the second car we buy from family Kia and we have always being treated like family. If you go there, they will not disappoint you. Superb job!

Nate Bailey

LauraT-904
7/13/2016

"I only stopped by for a test drive!"

In that we all have a predetermined inclination of what it's SUPPPOSED to be like to buy a new car, but it is always nice when those predeterminations don't follow you into a dealership. I emailed Jeff Brewer at Family Kia of St. Augustine and he contacted me back with availability that afternoon. I am a repeat Kia customer and I thought I was going in for a new Sportage. (I'm turning over my Forte to my son, before that I drove the Sedona, before that a Sephia!) After a couple of test drives it turns out that a new Kia Soul was in my future. Who knew! I love my Soul! I looked at several other cars before coming back to FKSA. With the amount of miles that I put on a vehicle every year I realized that warranty on new Kia's is a HUGE selling point for me. I guess you could say that the lack of manufacturer's warranty was a deal breaker on the other vehicles in consideration. Do your homework and research the car(s) you may be interested in test driving/purchasing. There is tons of information out there and we should all be informed consumers. Save your difficult questions and challenge Jeff. I doubt you'll be able to stump him on the cars because he is really very knowledgeable!

Nate the Finance Guru (I'm sorry, I don't remember his last name!)

carl1234
5/31/2016

"'' Good Experience''"

I have been buying automobiles for greater than 40 years and usually I find the experience less than pleasing. Recently we sold our 2007 Buick and figured that we could do well with one vehicle but after six months found two cars are needed. I researched using consumers and found that Kia Soul was a good buy especially with the warranty and dependability . I noticed that Family Kia had a good rating although 30 miles away from my home. I visited the dealership on Saturday May 28,2016 and was met by Christian Smith who helped with my purchase of a Red Soul + for my wife. The experience was the Best I have had in a long time. Thank Again to both Chris and the excellent Finance Manager Nathan in restoring my trust in car buying. I highly recommend Family Kia .

Christian Smith

Tracy-Lee Massey
5/19/2016

"Regained my independence"

After searching for months and getting nothing but high interest rates and high monthly payments, Karen and Nate ensured that I got a car. Karen went above and beyond to work with me and my budget while Nate worked tirelessly to make things a reality. I am sincerely grateful for such an opportunity to own a 2016 vehicle with such low monthly payments.

Nathaniel Bailey

suziq4444
5/18/2016

"Very Happy Customer"

Debbie Stearley is terrific!!! She helped me purchase my beautiful Inferno Red 2016 Soul. I was on the fence about trading my 2013 Optima (that I also bought from Debbie) but she helped me make an informed decision to trade and I couldn't be happier. I was able to not only keep my payment where I needed it to be but also drive off with a brand new car!! There was no pressure just lots of footwork by Debbie working with the finance department to get me the best deal possible. I am already a loyal Family Kia customer (this is my 3rd car purchase) and I have recommended Family Kia and Debbie to all my friends and family and will continue to do so.

FemiCoo
5/05/2016

"I wish I could give 10 stars. "

Family Kia, more specifically Debbie Stearley and Darwin Grote, made it easy, seamless and even pleasant for me to get a new Kia Forte after my accident. Totaling my old Kia Forte Koup was a traumatic experience. But both Debbie and Darwin helped me get into a new Kia Forte Koup within the week. I will be forever grateful to Family Kia for turning an unfortunate event to a great experience!!

Zohardy821
4/20/2016

"Awesome"

My grandma got a car from here and the workers were so nice to her and friendly and gave her great business I was really impressed I would buy a car here for myself

Elvisfan2468
4/19/2016

"Kia soul"

My experience with this dealership was outstanding easy finance. Friendly staff tank full of gas. Lol. Helped me to set up blue tooth for safe driving while using the phone. Kz

Tia thomas

misty
4/19/2016

"Thank you for the hometown feel!"

I really enjoyed the personal, friendly service! Took me back to my hometown and they way you feel when your comfortable with your sales person - like they went to school with you! It really is a FAMILY there. Thanks Everyone!

Great
4/18/2016

"Easy to get info I needed."

I have a Kia Soul from family Kia I got a flat tire and when I called to ask about what can be done the women who answers the phone knew everything to do without a pause. She got me set up and going in less then an hour! She made my stressful morning easy to deal with. Thank you TT.

Tia Thomas