Family Kia

Jeff Brewer, Internet Sales Manager, Family Kia

Jeff Brewer

Internet Sales Manager

July 18, 2017

"Great place, great people"

- gsmith828

My wife and I needed to get a car. We decided on a Kia Soul so we began looking for a dealership on line. The very next day Jeff contacted us on the phone. He was very kind and was completely willing to hold our hands through the car buying process as this would be our first new car. So we went to Family Kia the next day. Everyone was very helpful and polite. Rather than having us wait until Jeff was available he set us up with his partner Renny. What a great guy. He was extremely knowledgeable and incouraging. He asked us about our needs and what we wanted in a vehicle. He made us feel extremely comfortable and in no way like a burden or a paycheck. We found the Model that we wanted and he brought it around for us. Then we went to see " I know a guy " Ray in financing. He was a magician. He worked tirelessly on our behalf and through the efforts of team we were able to drive out of the dealership with a brand new Kia that day. It was an awesome experience and I would strongly recommend the dealship to anyone looking for there next vehicle or like my wife and I, our first.

Renny and Ray

April 24, 2017

"Chase Burnet"

- John C

My wife and I spent time on the internet for a new Kia Soul. We saw that Family Kia had a large selection that included the color and options we wanted. We spoke with Chase Burnet who works with customers via the internet. We found Chase to be very pleasant and accommodating. Even though we were just looking we ended up purchasing the vehicle we wanted. It was Chase that made us feel comfortable and we liked working with him.

Chase Burnet

April 13, 2017

"No pressure at all"

- Leonard7401

Chase Burnett let us look at all that was possible with no pressure what so ever!!! and let us decide, How refreshing not to be guided into buying a model we didn't want,,,Family Kia should be proud to have such a gentleman representing their vehicles and products.

Chase Burnett