Family Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Family Kia

Family Kia Info
About Family Kia

Committed to being the "Home of the Red Carpet Treatment" Family Kia is proud to be recognized as the number one Kia Dealer in Customer Satisfaction in Florida. It is our aim to make your car buying and servicing an experience to remember. Come in to Family Kia and experience the "Red Carpet Treatment" today! We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned Kia's ready for delivery. Any questions call Steve or Wayne at 1-877-468-7592

About Family Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Third car purchase at this dealer"

No pressure sales, pleasant salesperson. Very knowledge. Am recommending Kias and this dealership, telling friends how easy it was working with these employees. Will check here for next purchase before going elsewhere.

"Great Experience"

I had a really great experience at this dealership and recommend this team to meet your car buying needs. Sheldon was my salesman and he was very nice and not pushy. The GM was extremely helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Kia

Sheldon Wishnia

"Saved a lot of money"

Darwin helped me save thousands of dollars. He got my payment right where I wanted. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks Darwin.

Darwin Grote

"Simply the best!"

Everyone worked hard to get me the car I wanted at a price and payment I needed. Respectful and knowledgeable, great bunch of folks. Highly recommend!

Jacob Hedgepath

"Debbie Stearley Was Awesome!!!"

My husband and I were VERY pleased and pleasantly surprised on the excellent service and attention we experienced at Family Kia. The salesperson - Debbie Stearley and also the finance guy - Nate were really enjoyable to work with. We truly were impressed and will definitely be repeat customers.

"Awesome!!!"

Once again a fantastic car buying experience at Family Kia. This is the 3rd car purchased here and the name says it all. The staff treats you like a great friend and family when you're there. Karen was our sales consultant and she is such a knowledgable and honest person. I will always recommend and buy my cars here whenever possible!!

"Another lie to get you in"

Was told over the phone what the price would be. Told Chase I didn't want to drive an hour in each direction. Was assured that I wouldn't be upside down on my trade. Went through True Car. Chase was not there and dealt with Jeff . Jeff told us at first the dealership could not honor the True Car price and the agreed upon price with Chase. Then when I said I would contact Tue Car he then decided to honor the price. Then he gave me a story about my trade in not being worth the Kelly Blue book value. Keep in mind it had 19,300 miles no scratches or dents and was never in an accident. He wanted to roll the difference into the payment. Needless to say we walk out and went to another KIA Dealer where it was honored on a 2015 model not a 2014 and we were given the true value of our trade in and made the deal. DO NOT GO TO ST. AUGUSTINE KIA unless you want to be ripped off and lied to. 9/11/14 Update Since my last posting I received a phone call from the General Manager and today I received a letter of apology with a check for $100.00 for travel expenses. I must admit that I was surprised and relieved that the dealership did the right thing.

"Joey Cassata, Internet Manager got us the car we needed!"

My wife and I found Family Kia in St. Augustine through kbb.com. We live 2 hours away from the dealership and were able to work on a deal over the phone and internet. We went to the dealership and Joey Cassata, the Internet Manager, was extremely helpful in getting us the car we needed not only for personal use, but for my job as well. We could not have gotten this car without Joey's hard work and determination to get it for us. Nathaniel Bailey, finance manager, was wonderful, too. I would recommend Family Kia to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Family Kia!

Nathaniel Bailey

"Joey Cassata Internet Manager is very helpful!!"

This was probably one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! Joey worked with me over the phone and via email (because this dealership is over 40 miles away from my house) to work out a very fair and honest deal. Joey was extremely helpful, friendly, and honest. Not once was he pushy nor did he feed me any half truths. I was a very informed customer through the entire deal and everything that Joey did was on point. I just picked up my brand new Optima this evening and I couldn't be happier!!! Joey had it detailed, filled with gas, and had the windows tinted for me (upon request on a short notice). I got the exact car & deal that I was looking for and I attribute it to Joey's extensive experience and a desire to truly make the customer happy. I plan to refer all of my friends to this dealership and to make sure they ask for Joey. Be sure to do the same. Take it from a happy and satisfied customer, you won't be disappointed!!

"Joey Cassata at Family Kia did a GREAT job!"

I searched for a Corsa Blue Base model Optima SX that my wife wanted for six months with no luck. I did not want to pay for a loaded model with options that we did not need. I recieved a tip that Family Kia may have what I wanted and Contacted Joey Cassata their internet Manager. He did not have the car in stock but went the extra mile to get the model I wanted. In dealing with seven dealerships in six months nobody went to the trouble to help me get the car I wanted. Joey made it happen and we couldn't be happier. Nathaniel Bailey the Finance manager did a great job answering all our questions and getting us the best finance deal possible. Our many thanks to the Crew at Family Kia!

FamilyKia