Family Kia

2665 U.S. Highway 1 South,
St. Augustine, Florida 32086
Family Kia Info
About Family Kia

Committed to being the "Home of the Red Carpet Treatment" Family Kia is proud to be recognized as the number one Kia Dealer in Customer Satisfaction in Florida. It is our aim to make your car buying and servicing an experience to remember. Come in to Family Kia and experience the "Red Carpet Treatment" today! We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned Kia's ready for delivery. Any questions call Steve or Wayne at 1-877-468-7592

About Family Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mary
8/06/2015

"Very Good Experience on my Own. "

first time I ever tried to buy a car on my own, and this dealership made it so simple and stress free. everyone is so nice. My sales manager was the greatest and nicest.

Rick

rowena62
7/25/2015

"Very good experience"

I'm a single mom of an Autistic child. That was enough to want to hold off buying a car for as long as possible. I waited nearly 12 years. My credit isn't great, but I work hard and have a steady job and stable homelife. These folks took all of that into consideration. It was a nice experience. I wasn't pushed into anything. These folks treated us with respect and bent over backwards to accomodate. I have thin credit and an antsy child. Karen went out of her way to put up with all my questions, most of which we took care of in back and forth e-mails during a 2-day period. I just brought home my first newer car, a 2012 Kia Soul in 12 years. I never expected to get this late a model. I had gone in originally for an older, cheaper vehicle. They would have been able to finance that as well, but gave me the choice of a newer model. Thanks to Karen and Nate for answering all my questions, putting up with my impatient son, dealing with my nervous endless chatter and giving us hats for all my family when the deal was done. Even topped off the tank. You are appreciated.

Nate

dado3
7/07/2015

"like having lunch with friends!"

I drove from my home in the Tampa Bay area to work with Debbie on my new car purchase, and it was totally worth the long drive! She worked very hard to get me in the car I wanted for the price I could afford and exceeded my expectations in every way! I spoke to her over the phone and we talked about what I was looking for and by the time I arrived in St. Augustine she had an approved loan and car options for me and I was ready to go in no time. It felt more like meeting friends for lunch than buying a car! Both she and the finance manager, Nathan, were awesome to deal with and really interested in making my buying experience the best possible. I'm looking forward to coming to see Family Kia again when the time comes!

zelscooter
6/03/2015

"overall a good experience"

Karen and Wayne treated us very well. We had a rocky spot that they smoothed out with the utmost in professionalism. I would recommend Karen to whomever wanted to be treated kindly and professionally. Thanks Karen

RachRTR
2/11/2015

"Love Love LOVE Family Kia!"

I started with Orange Park Kia, where I wasn't taken seriously and was pretty much ignored when I was shopping for a car. I called up Family Kia (because its an hour from me) and spoke with Debbie on the phone, told her what exactly I wanted, if it was worth me driving out there for, and if she could give me what I wanted. She said absolutely. I made the drive and couldn't have left happier. I was treated with respect at all times from everyone in Kia. I didn't feel once like I was "just another person to sell a car to". Debbie was completely honest with me and very kind and patient. I had a auto loan already approved when I went, Darwin found me a better interest rate and a lower payment! It's even the little things, I knew I wanted another Kia, I was trading in my Kia for a new Sorento. They gave me and my son each a Tshirt, coffee mug, and keychain, and let me tell you that made the day for my 4 year old. Last time I bought a New Kia at a different location I didnt even get a keychain! When you spend thousands on a car, even a "thank you keychain" would be appreciated! Haha!! They have a play area for the kids (fabulous distraction) that makes the experience even better when you have little ones. I will be making the drive to Family Kia for my service for my Sorento, because of the people, they are all so kind and amazing!

Throwerjk
1/21/2015

"Ms. Debbie"

I didn't purchase a vehicle from Family KIA, but Ms. Debbie was an amazing help. She was super sweet and understanding to what a huge decision I was making. I know I was complicated and changed my mind a million times, but that didn't bother Ms. Debbie..... She remained patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. Allowed me to test drive numerous vehicles. I was very pleased with my experience at Family KIA, and refer anyone there! Thanks for making shopping for a car a great experience.

Dwat47
11/30/2014

"Happy Happy 3 time customer"

Purchased a new 2015 Kia Sorento from this dealership a few days ago what a great experience. My salesmen was Jake Hedgepath very attentive and most knowledgeable about my new Sorento I have purchased 3 KIA's from this dealership over the past 5 years and their service and sales staff have been great to work with. I will return for my 4th Kia in a few years. Thank you Family Kia for your professional business service and Merry Christmas to all your staff.

erkthejerk02
11/20/2014

"Place is unprofessional"

These people are ridiculous. They were too busy and I guess full of themselves in order to try and make a deal and work with my wife and I. The salesman Jake was nice but that was it. I was attempting to trade in a vehicle(negative equity) on two vehicles. I filled out the finace application, found two cars we liked and then sat back and waited, waited and waited. They just kept saying they were trying to get me the best deal possible. I never received a quote, or any numbers. They just kept saying Ryan we will let you know when we get you the best deal. Well after a week of waiting I went to another dealership(Bozard Ford). Within a matter of (4) hours my wife and I drove off in two vehicles paying roughly the same payment for two cars as we paid for the one and are extremely satisfied. Family Kia you all are a laughable joke and I will not be sending anyone I know to you.

John Fraggetta
11/19/2014

"Great experience"

I have purchased new Kia cars from Debbie Stearley on multiple occasions. She is always professional, friendly and works hard to me in the car I want. Very pleased.

nsgm
11/03/2014

"Pleasent, non pressuring experience. "

Pleasant shopping experience - no pressure, friendly and knowledgeable. I Was in need of a another car as mine was too small for a very tall child learning to drive.I looked all over Orlando and Daytona area. I felt high pressured or buying a used vehicle wasnt important enough in most of the dealers. I found Family Kia on line and it was quite different experience- watching them with other customers, as well, they respected our needs, decisions and finances in buying a car. Highly recommend and would buy again. Right now trying to talk a friend of New Smyrna area to visit Family Kia as they decide on a new or used car. Thank you Family Kia for making a sometimes stressful experience a good one.

Nathaniel Bailey