Family Kia

2665 U.S. Highway 1 South,
St. Augustine, Florida 32086
Family Kia Info
About Family Kia

Committed to being the "Home of the Red Carpet Treatment" Family Kia is proud to be recognized as the number one Kia Dealer in Customer Satisfaction in Florida. It is our aim to make your car buying and servicing an experience to remember. Come in to Family Kia and experience the "Red Carpet Treatment" today! We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned Kia's ready for delivery. Any questions call Steve or Wayne at 1-877-468-7592

About Family Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Tracy-Lee Massey
5/19/2016

"Regained my independence"

After searching for months and getting nothing but high interest rates and high monthly payments, Karen and Nate ensured that I got a car. Karen went above and beyond to work with me and my budget while Nate worked tirelessly to make things a reality. I am sincerely grateful for such an opportunity to own a 2016 vehicle with such low monthly payments.

Nathaniel Bailey

suziq4444
5/18/2016

"Very Happy Customer"

Debbie Stearley is terrific!!! She helped me purchase my beautiful Inferno Red 2016 Soul. I was on the fence about trading my 2013 Optima (that I also bought from Debbie) but she helped me make an informed decision to trade and I couldn't be happier. I was able to not only keep my payment where I needed it to be but also drive off with a brand new car!! There was no pressure just lots of footwork by Debbie working with the finance department to get me the best deal possible. I am already a loyal Family Kia customer (this is my 3rd car purchase) and I have recommended Family Kia and Debbie to all my friends and family and will continue to do so.

FemiCoo
5/05/2016

"I wish I could give 10 stars. "

Family Kia, more specifically Debbie Stearley and Darwin Grote, made it easy, seamless and even pleasant for me to get a new Kia Forte after my accident. Totaling my old Kia Forte Koup was a traumatic experience. But both Debbie and Darwin helped me get into a new Kia Forte Koup within the week. I will be forever grateful to Family Kia for turning an unfortunate event to a great experience!!

Zohardy821
4/20/2016

"Awesome"

My grandma got a car from here and the workers were so nice to her and friendly and gave her great business I was really impressed I would buy a car here for myself

Elvisfan2468
4/19/2016

"Kia soul"

My experience with this dealership was outstanding easy finance. Friendly staff tank full of gas. Lol. Helped me to set up blue tooth for safe driving while using the phone. Kz

Tia thomas

misty
4/19/2016

"Thank you for the hometown feel!"

I really enjoyed the personal, friendly service! Took me back to my hometown and they way you feel when your comfortable with your sales person - like they went to school with you! It really is a FAMILY there. Thanks Everyone!

Great
4/18/2016

"Easy to get info I needed."

I have a Kia Soul from family Kia I got a flat tire and when I called to ask about what can be done the women who answers the phone knew everything to do without a pause. She got me set up and going in less then an hour! She made my stressful morning easy to deal with. Thank you TT.

Tia Thomas

Rainbow

"Great experience"

My sales person was Karen..... It was a pleasure working with her and we had a lot of laughs...she's a very funny person, love her...I will recommend her to anyone I know...I bought a Sorrento which I absolutely love... Its a smooth ride with lots of room to play...especially since I was in a small Honda before hand.. The sale went smooth and the finance guy Nate explained all the paper work very thorough and answered all my questions... Thank you so much

Nate Bailey

samantha mccook

"great people"

just went and had my car serviced and everybody was so helpful and friendly in there!! Thanks for making my car drive like new again.... -Sammie

misfit8228

"Kia rocks!!"

Great team ! Awesome service and some Knowledgeable techs....love the automatic car wash.....very down to earth people!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

M.T and T T