Faulkner Cadillac Mechanicsburg

Kelly Cadillac

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria

rkk1977
10/31/2011

"Stereotypical car buying experience. They wasted an..."

Stereotypical car buying experience. They wasted an entire Saturday morning playing the typical salesman/sales manager game. Their price was the highest in the Central PA area and they didn't seem interested in follow-up.

Rick

gcodori
9/26/2011

"The staff were great,friendly and eager to help. They..."

The staff were great,friendly and eager to help. They were not aggressive and allowed us to make a decision at our own pace. They were knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend them highly.

Mike Mitchell

lsilk
6/30/2011

"I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in..."

I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a car. These guys are the best friendly, outgoing, ahd there is never any presure .You are well taken care of thru the entire deal.

mike mitchell tracy

Serlin
6/24/2011

"My family has dealt with Rick Fasick for probably 30..."

My family has dealt with Rick Fasick for probably 30 years. He is always kind, helpful and friendly. Tracey prepares all the documentation for the sale and he is always thorough and explains everything to make sure you are getting the deal you were promised. Our overall dealings with these two men has never been anything but outstanding! Thanks Rick and Tracey --- you guys are great!

Rick Fasick and Tracey ?

rhoch
5/27/2011

"It's never a good feeling when you need to take your car..."

It's never a good feeling when you need to take your car in for repairs. It's costly and inconvenient, but this dealership makes an unpleasant situation as pleasant as it could possibly be. Generally, they have a loaner car available to ease the inconvenience factor. If they don't a car available, they have a driver who will take you to work and pick you up. They have a drive in garage with an automatic door so you can pull right in. Complimentary soda (which is nice since I'm not a coffee drinker). Their hours are convenient. The service staff is knowledgeable, friendly and personable. It's clear they enjoy their job. Everyone knows that service at a dealer is more costly than at a mom and pop repairs shop, but I haven't experienced overly extravagent charges. My last issue took quite some time to diagnose. The staff didn't just start fixing things to try is out and see if it worked. They took their time to work out the issue and the first replacement was the right one; actually saving me money. They went through the list of items replaced with me and the individual cost for each one. My final bill was actually less than anticipated. Again, this dealership make a very unpleasant situation, as pleasant as it can possibly be. Thank you to everyone for doing such a fantastic job!

Ron in service, Chris in service and Fred the driver

charles croft
4/16/2011

"The two employes that assisted me in the purchase of my..."

The two employes that assisted me in the purchase of my new cadillac made my buying experience a real pleasure. They made me feel comfortable and at ease as soon as I walked into the dealership, no pressure no feeling like I was being pushed. Sutliff Cadillac runs a first class operation, and Mike and Tracy should be commended for the professional way they represented the dealership.Because of my positive buying experience, I will for sure be a return customer.

mike mitchell, tracy mc michell

skiman70
2/17/2011

"We have delt with Sutliff for two new leases, and just..."

We have delt with Sutliff for two new leases, and just picked up our new 2011 SRX. We have been very satisfied with the sales and service that we received. Our salesman, Mike Mitchell, was very professional, curtious,and knowledgable, in all our dealings. It was a pleasure dealing with him and his sales staff including, Mark Kauffman, and Tracy in leaseing both of our Cadillac SRX's. They also have a great service department, and I would recommend Sutliff Cadillac to anyone wanting a great deal on a Cadillac.

Mike Mitchell

tjharvey
1/15/2011

"THe dealership from management to the salesmen provided..."

THe dealership from management to the salesmen provided me with confidence that the car would be all that I expect a car to be. I was looking at european makes and I was assured that I would be pleased with the CTS. I have been very happy so far. Follow-up after the sale has been great. Service for all of our GM products has been excellent at Sutliff.

jim slatt, tom shannon, john sutliff