Faulkner Dodge Ram

Faulkner Dodge Ram Info

jshull1985
2/27/2016

"Easy, Simple"

Knowledgeable, Helpful, Not Pushy, Worked with me on price, made me feel comfortable during the car buying process, stuck with me to the end and helped me set up the features in the car

Ashley Albright

mattingly
2/23/2016

"Totally Positive Experience"

Everything about this new car buying experience was positive. This was my first time purchasing from a Faulkner dealership and I was very pleased. Salesman Ian Roedts was a pleasure to work with and is one of the main reasons that I made my purchase at Faulkner Dodge Ram. Will not hesitate to do more business here in the future.

Ian Roedts, Doug Smith, Ed Post

snickers712
12/16/2015

"Look no further"

Every experience at Faulkner Dodge has been great! They go above and beyond to help us get the perfect vehicle at the perfect price. Whatever the need, I know they will be there to take care of us! We have purchased 3 vehicles from them and we will not go anywhere else!

Ryan Fortney

kmurphy15
9/11/2015

"Great Customer Serivce"

We have used Faulkner Dodge for the last 2 cars that we bought in the last few months. A Nissian Versa and a Dodge 1500 Ram. The whole process was easy and as painless as possible. We dealt with Dan both times and he was awesome! He listened to what we wanted and needed, and helped us find exactly what we wanted and could afford. He was friendly, funny and knowledgeable. He was easy to work with and very understanding. They allowed us to have our mechanic look at the versa before we bought it and even made arrangements for it to be picked up afterwards. Definitley going back and working with Dan whenever we need another car!!!

Dan Crawley

ces13
8/31/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Ian and Corey were fantastic! They walked me through all of the processes and answered any questions I had. They worked with my budget and got me the car i wanted.

Ian and Corey

pawtd
3/10/2015

"Save Your Money And Vehicle"

Where to start? Had to take vehicle in three times for the service department to admit there was a bad tire monitoring sensor on our vehicle. Took same vehicle in for an oil change. Ten miles later check engine light came on and no oil on dipstick. Towed vehicle to same dealership and they said the gasket failed. I really question this but whatever. They were to send a shuttle to pick my wife and two children up. Guess what no shuttle arrived. Rude service advisor sent driver to wrong location. Her excuse was she isn't from the area. Worst customer service I ever experienced. I have written this dealer off of my list. Please be careful dealing with this dealership.

chris malpass, brittany

JLithgow
2/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Elliott was great in working with my wife and I on securing our used truck. We had some crazy logistic issues and Elliott worked with us to make our purchase happen.

John Kim

dodge
2/28/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Elliot was great to work with. He made the car buying experience very easy. I will definitely be back when I need another new vehicle.

Elliot Loving

Heavy
2/19/2015

"Awesome!!!!"

I really enjoyed working with Elliot Loving at Faulkner Dodge. Elliot was constantly trying to do everything he could to gain our sale from the beginning. He was awesome.

Elliot Loving

doyle.saylor
2/14/2015

"Elliott/ Sales"

Elliott was awesome to work with. Not pushy and listened to what I wanted. I drove away with the Ram I wanted thanks to him.

Elliott Loving