Faulkner Dodge Ram

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050
Faulkner Dodge Ram Info

pawtd
3/10/2015

"Save Your Money And Vehicle"

Where to start? Had to take vehicle in three times for the service department to admit there was a bad tire monitoring sensor on our vehicle. Took same vehicle in for an oil change. Ten miles later check engine light came on and no oil on dipstick. Towed vehicle to same dealership and they said the gasket failed. I really question this but whatever. They were to send a shuttle to pick my wife and two children up. Guess what no shuttle arrived. Rude service advisor sent driver to wrong location. Her excuse was she isn't from the area. Worst customer service I ever experienced. I have written this dealer off of my list. Please be careful dealing with this dealership.

chris malpass, brittany

JLithgow
2/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Elliott was great in working with my wife and I on securing our used truck. We had some crazy logistic issues and Elliott worked with us to make our purchase happen.

John Kim

dodge
2/28/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Elliot was great to work with. He made the car buying experience very easy. I will definitely be back when I need another new vehicle.

Elliot Loving

Heavy
2/19/2015

"Awesome!!!!"

I really enjoyed working with Elliot Loving at Faulkner Dodge. Elliot was constantly trying to do everything he could to gain our sale from the beginning. He was awesome.

Elliot Loving

doyle.saylor
2/14/2015

"Elliott/ Sales"

Elliott was awesome to work with. Not pushy and listened to what I wanted. I drove away with the Ram I wanted thanks to him.

Koltenr
2/13/2015

"Helpful"

Elliott was very helpful, friendly and easy to deal with during my purchase of my truck. He was not pushy, he made sure I was happy during the whole process. Deffinatly recommend.

jmax60
2/13/2015

"Faulkner experience"

The sales help and financing department were friendly and helpful. This experience was so much more smooth then mine with cvm. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a friendly family of dealers.

Elliot loving

usedcarbuyer
2/09/2015

"Good Service, Nice Used Car"

Was satisified with saleperson and credit financing guy. Credit guy realized there may have been a misunderstanding and went back over the financing and made it right for both of us. Honesty is important and he was. Car was cleaned up nicely on the outside, but only average on the inside. Checking out a few things including a rattle/vibration in the back, but I am sure they will address it.

E. Loving.

Bryna
2/07/2015

"Shopped around, stopped at Faulkner"

I ran into practically no roadblocks when purchasing my vehicle. I was treated well and was kept in the loop with every step. Even though there were closer Dodge dealerships near me, Faulkner was the only way to go. They also worked hard to gain my business and ultimately did.

2thmovr
2/03/2015

"Customer service above and beyond the call of duty"

I've generally had good experiences purchasing previously owned low mileage vehicles in the past, partly because I begin searching before I find myself in a bind which in turn allows me to be selective. When I recently began looking for a reliable all or 4 wheel drive SUV type vehicle for my son to take to college in the fall, I decided to put out feelers via the internet in order to minimize the leg work since my free time is extremely limited. I never expected a salesperson to show up at my office with a vehicle meeting my specific criteria, so that I could " see if I might be interested". However, this is what Elliott did and a few hours later my son and I met him at Faulkner Dodge Ram and finalized the sale ( which by the way required Elliott to stay beyond their closing time ). Truly the best car buying experience I've ever had. Service above and beyond!