Feldman Chevrolet of Highland

LaFontaine Chevrolet

rennie
7/15/2016

"Poor Body Shop"

We had our 2015 Impala repaired by Feldman's body shop after it was rear ended. The total repairs cost $6000 and included deck lid, facia, 1 quarter panel, new exhaust, and some other things. After we got it back and drove it home, my wifenotice dthat the deck lid was hard to close. So my wife took it back in.They said that all that was needed was astriker plate adjustment and they did that while she waited. But now, the tail lights are not alligned with the deck lid. And there are large gaps on each side. Also after a closer look, there is dirt in the paint on the deck lid edge and there are swirl marks on top of it, too. Our $31,000 Impala now looks like a $5000 hoopdee. I'm taking it back for the 3rd repair today. Wish me luck!

Body Shop

Troossien
3/24/2016

"Kiss your time and credit score goodbye"

Found an Equinox that we really like a lot but not enough to raise the review rating... I was told by my local bank that I could get an interest rate of 3.29% and Kurt at Feldman said he could beat it 4 hours of paperwork and 7 credit checks later trying to find me a better interest rate than at my local bank I end up with a slightly worse interest rate and missing 40 points on my credit score.. They ran all those reports without me having any idea... I confronted him via txt and he said he had no clue that they did that.. Come to see here on the rest of the reviews it is a common problem. Very disappointed and frustrated... I will say that he did buy us Taco Bell. 1.5 stars for the crunch wrap

Kurt chapelle

Lovethedrive
11/19/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Jay Chevrolet which is now Feldman Chevrolet of Highland is a wonderful dealership to work with. After having the worst experience ever with another dealership I called Todd Cowen. He helped get me a good trade in on a car I had only owned 6 weeks and had been in for service twice(so much for some dealerships 117 point used vehicle checks). Todd then spent a long time with me to make sure he knew what I wanted, gave me different options, and showed me different ways pay for the vehicle I choose. I bought an Equinox and am thrilled with the way it drives and the value. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. There was a great selection to choose from and I never felt pressured at all. My family will be buying all our vehicles from Todd at Feldman's from now on.

Todd Cowen

Greenwithenvy
8/17/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We came in not knowing what to expect, not sure if we were even going to be approved for something that fits our budget. Joey should us several vehicles, and we loved the 2015 Silverado 1500LT 4X4 Crew Cab Rainforrest Green Metallic. On delivery the truck had a few blemishes on the paint and Joey took it back and had the truck wheeled out and removed the blemishes. He went over every aspect of the vehicle, set up Bluetooth, answered any questions my wife and I had. The truck was missing the manual and while we waited for the license plate he retrieved manuals for the truck. I always would come back to Joey for another Lease/Purchase experience. Pat&Kathy Thompson 740 Eagle Dr. Fenton,MI48430

Joey Lusty

LeanneK
7/17/2015

"Horrible F&I Experience "

I was so angry when I left this dealership last night I couldn't even see straight! After being told that our paperwork was ready on a 2015 Silverado demo, my husband and I went to the store around 6:30pm. Guess what? The sales guy wouldn't even tell us the sale price of the vehicle, we were immediately passed off to F&I and found the payment to be $30 a month higher than agreed upon and financed with the wrong bank. We were then passed back to the sales manager, we explained that we wanted to use our credit union, for the third time, because the rates are lower by at least a point. Came to another agreement on the price, after being strong-armed into pushing a friend of the family to give us a GM employee discount (we were told it was the only way to get the deal done). Got passed off to a different F&I after another hour of sitting. The new F&I guy, whose name was Kevin(?) was the worst! He pushed his usual products (gap, road hazard) and then proceeded to show us a loan from the wrong bank, at a higher interest rate, again! When we questioned him on it, he told us to just take the loan wih ally and refinance with our credit union later. We explained again that we didn't want to do that, and that the whole reason we had been sitting there for 2 hours was to make sure our loan was with the credit union and that we added me to the loan so that we'd have the best interest rate (2.9%). He leaned across the desk and said to me "your credit doesn't matter, just take the loan". I was appalled. At that point we got our plate and registration back from our current 2013 Silverado and left. We will never do business with this store again.

Rick, Jim, Tony, Kevin

Kim
6/23/2015

"Great experience"

They gave us a great deal on a 2015 Chevy Trax. Tried 5 dealerships altogether, and this one by far the best. Friendly service, would definitely return or refer a friend.

Michael Seacord, Toni

Meg
4/29/2015

"Customer Service!"

We recently found ourselves in need of a new vehicle and under a tight timeline. Unfortunately, my husband and I have very busy work schedules and 3 kids with busy schedules as well. Jared was extremely helpful and took the stress out of the buying process. He was patient and never pushy as we made our decision. He listened to what it was we needed and didn't try to steer us in a direction we weren't comfortable with. He was also extremely respectful of our time and took care of so many of the details for us, which meant a great deal.

Jared Pfeiffer

Davehesburn20201
3/05/2015

"Great experience"

I bought an used Impala and Andreea was my sales person. She went above and beyond to help me with finance. I appreciate her hard work and I would definitely come back to visit the dealership for my next purchase! Great job Jay Chevrolet

Andreea Mcgigir

stacy
3/04/2015

"Dont Buy from here!"

Sold me a used car knowing there was issues and that it wasn't legal to drive on the road. ( horn doesn't work and is against the law to drive a car in MI without a horn) Had to fight tooth and nail just to get a 2nd set of keys.Brought a few of the issues to the attention and was told that the $2200 warranty I was purchasing would cover it. Now I'm looking at $2200 + in repairs which less than $700 is being covered by the warranty. Yes its a used car but for $20,000 I would expect it to be at least legal to drive down the road! Completely ridiculous! Would've walked away if I would've known this was going happen and now I'm stuck with it! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!

Greg Payne

Sbarclay
2/18/2015

"Excellent Customer service"

i came to Jay Chevy with horrible credit and being turned down from everyone else. They not only got me into a car but worked with my budget to get it where i could afford everything. I worked with Bill Murray, he was great at finding eveything that would best fit my needs and my budget. When i buy a car again i will definitely return to see Bill Murray and everyone at Jay chevy.

Bill Murray