Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

Some of our amenities that we are also proud to offer to all of our guests: • Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers. • Free shoe shines, manicures and massages every Thursday. • Free car wash and vacuum with every service. • Free shuttle rides to your destination. • An array of various Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available. • Guest Lounge with gourmet coffee including espressos and lattes, snacks, Wi-Fi and numerous TVs. • Children's activity center complete with designated TV and iPads with children's games. • Digital Service Drive equipped with text message communication and Express pay. • State of the art complimentary wheel and tire inspection with customized readout. • Premier Express - maintenance in about an hour or less with no appointment necessary. • Multiple Mercedes-Benz Certified Product Concierges to familiarize you with the functions of your new vehicle. • Live, on-site or convenient online service scheduling center.

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

• Children
stu
4/30/2016

"My experience with Greg Clark and Lana McGill"

I've dealt with Greg Clark for several years, and he has always treated me beyond expectations. I have found Greg to be very honest, ethical, personable, and an all around great guy. In other words, he's the BEST. Stu Yellen P.S. Lana M was a great help to me and my wife. She knows her job very well.

Don Hefner
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service and Purchase Experience"

From start to finish the team at Feldmann Imports was an absolute pleasure to work with on the purchase of our GLE350. Tom went out of his way to make sure we were happy, was extremely knowledgeable, and prepared to handle our many questions. We will not hesitate to work with him again when it's time to replace our other vehicle.

Alma allen
4/25/2016

"Great Experience ! "

My experience with Feldmann was amazing! Tom and his team took really good care of me, I would highly recommend them and of course Tom!

MichelleF
4/20/2016

"Excellent experience"

My experience at Feldmann was awesome!! I walked in wanting to look at multiple vehicles and Sarah Britney took the time to walk around with me (allowing me to be indecisive) not once rushing the process or pushing for commitment towards a sale! She was knowledgeable and extremely accommodating, and I recommend that everyone ask for her when choosing to do business with Feldmann. Sarah will give you a memorable experience, and I certainly will be working with her again for my next vehicle. P.S. Even the GM contacted me to ensure I was having a pleasant experience, and that demonstrates that customers are important to the business, not just the bottom-line! Good job Joe!

Steve Wodke
4/19/2016

"great experience"

Feldman Mercedes is very helpful in finding a vehicle that fits your likes and budget. Their staff is friendly .James Raymond great sale person. Would recommend.

James Raymond

TPM2016
4/06/2016

"Worlds best service!!"

I felt like a king! Easiest experience I've ever had!! John and the Service department made the process enjoyable.. Thank you! I will be a customer for life!

Greg Carter
4/05/2016

"Great Feldmann experience"

Sheree Raze did a tremendous job helping us with a 2016 lease of a E350. Her attention to detail was very much appreciated. My wife and I could not be more pleased

Mikayla
3/31/2016

"Best Customer Service Around!"

Ashley Kastendick and her team made my experience at Feldmann second to none. Friendly, positive, and helpful customer service with a smile will definitely bring me back!

Ashley Kastendick

Drizzay88
3/31/2016

"Always Go With Feldmann Imports!"

I have always been treated with respect and professionalism when leasing from Feldmann Imports. I have leased from them since moving to Minneapolis in 2000. Greg Clark has been my go to salesperson as he keeps me informed of everything I need to know about car. Recently, when it was time for my lease to end, he made sure that I got the best deal at a price that was within my budget. I will continue to go to Feldmann Imports given their impeccable customer service.

jjohnson73d

"The Feldmann Experiernce"

I have always had the best experience at Feldmann. John Pfeiffer has been my service person for 5 years.. He is so trustworthy and always helpful. He actually cares. I just had another experience with James Raymond , car sales man and Jenna Rausch, finance . They both were so helpful and went above and beyond to make my friends car buying experience amazing. Thank You Feldmann

Reviews of Jenna  Rausch