Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

Some of our amenities that we are also proud to offer to all of our guests: • Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers. • Free shoe shines, manicures and massages every Thursday. • Free car wash and vacuum with every service. • Free shuttle rides to your destination. • An array of various Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available. • Guest Lounge with gourmet coffee including espressos and lattes, snacks, Wi-Fi and numerous TVs. • Children's activity center complete with designated TV and iPads with children's games. • Digital Service Drive equipped with text message communication and Express pay. • State of the art complimentary wheel and tire inspection with customized readout. • Premier Express - maintenance in about an hour or less with no appointment necessary. • Multiple Mercedes-Benz Certified Product Concierges to familiarize you with the functions of your new vehicle. • Live, on-site or convenient online service scheduling center.

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

• Children
Kyani
7/26/2016

"FANTASTIC SERVICE"

Now I know why a Feldmann Mercedes is "Like No Other"! Since we purchased the car everyone has treated us like we are Royalty! The friendliness of everyone and the service dept. treating us like we're their only client is nothing but superb! There are 3 Mercedes dealers in the Twin Cities but as far as I'm concerned there is only one! That is Feldmann! Great Job to ALL!

Ryan Dwyer, Service, Boris, Sales

binbattuta
7/26/2016

"Efficient, simple, empowering..."

I walked in with the intention to just test drive a vehicle but walked away with a new (to me) car. James was consultative, simple to deal with, respectful of my time. More than anything, he was very human and focused on my experience more than in selling a car. When it came to the purchase process, it probably took less than 20 minutes to agree on terms with the support of Idaliz. And then, there was Jerry, with whom I had a great conversation about business in general and I learned how he tries to personalize the process to each customer (hint: he does a really good job). The entire sales process was exceptional. After I drove my car for a few miles, I had a service issue... James took care of arranging the entire service process lightning fast with his colleague Don in the service department. I don't exaggerate if I say that the service experience at Feldmann is the equivalent of a Ritz-Carlton experience: before you think you know what you want, they already thought about it and set it up for you. I look forward to my next purchase in 2 years or so here... the experience is too great to settle for anything less.

Quellier-MQ
7/24/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

Scott was fantastic. He made the entire process effortless and a pleasure. He is a class-act gentleman. He really does an outstanding job at representing the dealership with being both friendly, personable and personifying sophistication. Scott took the time to go over the features of the GLK before I drove out of the luxurious dealership. He even synced up my phone for me! Big help! Sam was also great with making the financials/form signing quick and efficient while fully explaining any questions I had. I did shop around at other dealerships and Feldmann came in with the best deal for my trade-in and price for the GLK. Clearly the dealership is professionally determined to please clients and sell autos. Having the pristine auto in the garage ready for me to test-drive was fantastic. I gave a big shout-out of thanks to Feldmann on Facebook to all of my friends. Two of my co-workers now plan on stopping by the dealership to test-drive and possibly purchase! WAY TO GO FELDMANN!!! Keep being awesome. Looking forward to coming back to the beautiful, relaxing dealership for all my maintenance needs.

Fish56
7/10/2016

"Great Experience at Feldmann"

I bought a used GLK 350 from Feldmann Imports recently ... James Raymond was my sales contact. He is passionate about cars, knowledgeable about Mercedes, listened to my expectations and then over delivered! Samantha in Finance was great too. I bought my first car at Feldmann's over 20 years ago and it is great to see that their reputation & integrity has remained consistent.

July 14, 2016

This is wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing! We appreciate your business!

test123
7/09/2016

"Excellent service"

We bought a used GLK 350 from Feldmann Imports just recently. James the salesperson was very patient and explained everything that we needed to know. We had a great experience. Sam in financing was great.

July 14, 2016

We are glad you could enjoy your time here with James and Sam! Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thank you so much for your business!

gpung
7/08/2016

"LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP"

I have been leasing a Mercedes for the past 10 yrs from Feldmann. I have always dealt with Greg Clark. I decided at the end of my current lease, I was going to purchase my next one. Not only is he professional, he puts you at ease, He made the purchase easy and answered all my questions or concerns during the process! Jerry" Finance manager" was absolutely awesome as well!

July 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Feldmann Imports! We couldn't do it without people like you! We appreciate your business!

Patrick22g
7/05/2016

"Easy purchase of my 2014 MB E350"

Purchased a really clean and nice 2014 E350 from Scott Babcock and his team. The purchasing experience was easy and very efficient. Would recommend Scott and Feldmann to anyone, made buying a car very enjoyable! Samantha in finance was very knowledgable and patient with me as I chose other warranties and services. Great experience!

Patrick22g responded to this review

July 08, 2016

Not a problem. Please make sure Scott and Samantha are commended in some way, they are both very good employees and deserve recognition. Thanks again!

July 08, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with us! We are so glad Scott and Samantha could help you through the process and make it enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you for many years to come!

Skyking
6/17/2016

"Excellent professional service."

It was time for my regular oil/filter change and, after scheduling the appointment, I arrived at the set time. Jeff Wilson met me and greeted me by name, checked the car in and escorted me to the customer waiting area. Within minutes, the car was off to the service area. About five minutes later Jeff came to the waiting area and advised me two of my tires were approaching the Mercedes tread depth limit and suggested I check them within a month to make sure they did not exceed the MB safety limit. He said they did not need to be replaced now but to ensure my safety, I should be aware of their status. The car was finished in thirty minutes and presented to me freshly washed. I checked out at Jeff's desk and was on my way. I feel very secure with the condition and safety of my Mercedes and really appreciate having a service "advisor" really doing his "Advisor" position.

July 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you for many years to come!

Bernie
6/14/2016

"Great service with friendly, knowledgeable staff"

I have purchased 4 new Mercedes Benz vehicles (E Class) with this dealership and have always been very happy with their service. What I am particular pleased with is that they have provided this service well beyond what I expected, both in quality of work and cost. In one recent example when my battery failed, a simple call to Mercedes Benz was all it took for them to pickup my car (at no cost to me) and deliver it to their shop. I had my repaired car back that same afternoon. Wonderful knowing that I'm in good hands with their staff!

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to serve you for many years to come! We appreciate your business!

csal
6/06/2016

"5 Star "

From the second I submitted an info inquiry online, to the moment I left in a new vehicle, I received nothing but the upmost pleasant, professional, courteous, thorough & dedicated service and correspondence. By Far the best car buying experience to date. All of the staff from service to reception are highly knowledgable and easy to talk to. The Showroom itself is BEAUTIFUL, clean, and spacious with a very comfortable, professional and inviting customer lounge. The sales member I worked with went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and informed throughout the entire process and made the entire experience FUN! All of the little niceties add up to an over the top, wonderful car buying experience.

Zachary House

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we could help you through the process and make it enjoyable! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you many years to come! Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything.

Reviews of James Raymond