Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

Some of our amenities that we are also proud to offer to all of our guests: • Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers. • Free shoe shines, manicures and massages every Thursday. • Free car wash and vacuum with every service. • Free shuttle rides to your destination. • An array of various Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available. • Guest Lounge with gourmet coffee including espressos and lattes, snacks, Wi-Fi and numerous TVs. • Children's activity center complete with designated TV and iPads with children's games. • Digital Service Drive equipped with text message communication and Express pay. • State of the art complimentary wheel and tire inspection with customized readout. • Premier Express - maintenance in about an hour or less with no appointment necessary. • Multiple Mercedes-Benz Certified Product Concierges to familiarize you with the functions of your new vehicle. • Live, on-site or convenient online service scheduling center.

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

• Children
vsp
5/27/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The people of this dealership are thorough professionals and make a me feel like a VIP from the moment you enter. Yefim "Boris" Perelman was the sales rep that handled my purchase and he was the nicest, most informative car salesperson I've ever encountered. He let me drive all the different models to make sure I got exactly the car I wanted. I can't recommend this dealership enough. I tell everyone that asks. I am very pleased with my car and relationship with the Feldmann Imports.

Yefim Perelman

stacey1963
5/25/2016

"Great experience for our first Mercedes Benz"

Just purchased out first MB from Scott Babcock and it was a great experience. Lana our concierge was also super helpful in showing us all the features on the car. We love the GLC and recommend Feldmann without hesitation.

Lilli Schaefer
5/04/2016

"Outstanding Twin Cities Mercedes Dealership"

First class in all categories. The dealership is low pressure, very accommodating with many extra amenities for customers, and the sales staff is professional and knowledgeable about their product. We worked with Boris and he had a keen expertise of the list of features that Mercedes Benz offers on their vehicles. Dollar for dollar, you simply can't go wrong with purchasing a Mercedes. That becomes very obvious after the first test drive.

Boris Perelman

May 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate your business! Thanks again!

stu
4/30/2016

"My experience with Greg Clark and Lana McGill"

I've dealt with Greg Clark for several years, and he has always treated me beyond expectations. I have found Greg to be very honest, ethical, personable, and an all around great guy. In other words, he's the BEST. Stu Yellen P.S. Lana M was a great help to me and my wife. She knows her job very well.

May 03, 2016

Thanks for sharing with us! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here with Greg and Lana! We appreciate your business!

Don Hefner
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service and Purchase Experience"

From start to finish the team at Feldmann Imports was an absolute pleasure to work with on the purchase of our GLE350. Tom went out of his way to make sure we were happy, was extremely knowledgeable, and prepared to handle our many questions. We will not hesitate to work with him again when it's time to replace our other vehicle.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We hope you are enjoying your GLE350! Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything! Thanks again!

Alma allen
4/25/2016

"Great Experience ! "

My experience with Feldmann was amazing! Tom and his team took really good care of me, I would highly recommend them and of course Tom!

May 03, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are so glad Tom and the team could help you through this process. Thank you for your business!

MichelleF
4/20/2016

"Excellent experience"

My experience at Feldmann was awesome!! I walked in wanting to look at multiple vehicles and Sarah Britney took the time to walk around with me (allowing me to be indecisive) not once rushing the process or pushing for commitment towards a sale! She was knowledgeable and extremely accommodating, and I recommend that everyone ask for her when choosing to do business with Feldmann. Sarah will give you a memorable experience, and I certainly will be working with her again for my next vehicle. P.S. Even the GM contacted me to ensure I was having a pleasant experience, and that demonstrates that customers are important to the business, not just the bottom-line! Good job Joe!

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you could find a vehicle that suits your needs and that Sarah could help your through that process. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate your business!

Steve Wodke
4/19/2016

"great experience"

Feldman Mercedes is very helpful in finding a vehicle that fits your likes and budget. Their staff is friendly .James Raymond great sale person. Would recommend.

James Raymond

May 03, 2016

Thanks for sharing! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything! Thanks for your business!

TPM2016
4/06/2016

"Worlds best service!!"

I felt like a king! Easiest experience I've ever had!! John and the Service department made the process enjoyable.. Thank you! I will be a customer for life!

May 03, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It really means a lot! We are so glad John and the rest of the team could make your experience enjoyable! We appreciate your business!

Greg Carter
4/05/2016

"Great Feldmann experience"

Sheree Raze did a tremendous job helping us with a 2016 lease of a E350. Her attention to detail was very much appreciated. My wife and I could not be more pleased

May 03, 2016

We are so glad Sheree could help you through this process and make it enjoyable. We hope you are enjoying your E350! Thanks for your business!

Reviews of Jerry Moore