Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

RosemaryRR
8/06/2015

"Most enjoyable car buying experience in 50 years "

Scott Babcock assisted me in late 2014 when I stopped by Feldmanns to inquire about various MB models. He was very customer focused and was a tremendous help in providing the information I required to determine which model would best suit my families needs. Later in 2015 Scott followed up with a very informative phone chat . I stopped by Feldmanns in August for routine maintenance on another vehicle. Scott stopped by to say hello and showed me an ML-350 that I knew my wife would really be pleased with. He and Jerry Moore made the buying experience actually enjoyable...I felt that Scott had my best interests at heart and he went to great lengths to ensure that my wife and I were completely satisfied. We are extremely pleased with the SUV as well as the outstanding service. The folks at Feldmanns are top drawer and I will be back!

DRJ13

"EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPT"

The service from Greg Rupp and the Feldmann team is simply excellent. The are honest in their estimates and the work is done right the first time. A great team.

DRJ13

"Great Customer Service"

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Feldmann Imports through Scott Babcock. Scott's service and folow through has been excellent as well as the supporting team. Joe Feldmann takes the time to meet customers and be of service. First class cars with first class service.

Lana

Martin
7/03/2015

"The best car buying experience "

I used autotrader to email interest in a used 2012 C300. The internet manager replied quickly and set up an appointment for a test drive the next day and set me up with Scott Babcock. When I arrived at Feldmans, Scott had the car washed and ready for a test drive. I was able to test drive the car alone with my son. Scott provided no pressure sales and was respectful during negotiations. Once we had an agreement in purchase price and trade in price, I had my next first great experience with the financial department working with Jenna Raush. She took the time to get us the best interest rate. She took the time to explain everything in great detail. Thank you to Jenna and Scott for making our first Mercedes car buying experience a great and memorable one.

July 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you could enjoy your experience with Scott and Jenna. Do not hesitate to call should you need anything. Thanks again!

breezysameer
6/30/2015

"Telling lie and No knowledge to identify issues"

I had a tire replacement (Goodyear Eagle RSA) in Feldmann a couple of years back. I see that the tires are completely worn out in 26K Miles. When I checked at the service center the service executive person lied to me that the tire would last only for 30K miles and I am almost done with the miles. It was so urgent that I need to replace the tire and I replaced at a different dealer. I checked the Goodyear website and I see that the warranty for the tire is 50K. I am totally frustrated because they lied to me to have more purchase from their service center. It has been a couple of time bad experience with the service center. I don't think the technicians have enough knowledge to identify the issues. They come up with something they think of and try to persuade to have that service, which would obviously be very expensive. for eg: I had some noise from the front side, they identified as the Water pump is damaged and they said it needs replacement as soon as possible and would cost around $800 to $1000. I took this to another mechanic, he identified that nothing is wrong with Water pump, alternator etc. It was from the belt. He suggested not to replace the belt as it has no cracks or weakness. I had cost no money for this analysis. Another incident I had that when there was a vibration from the from the right wheel, when I applied breaks. I took it the dealer and they identified the break pad was unevenly worn out. at that time it was a brand new break pad and rotor. I informed them regarding this and I asked them to check the lower arm whether that is shaking. Then they checked and said the lower arm was worn out. In this case I myself identified the issue and I had to replace from them and incur a loss on around $400. The same work can be done outside for $200. Now the verdict is: Never trust the service person in the Feldmann, they don't know anything. Always go to another dealer or any mechanic for second opinion, then you will really find difference and you will find peace of mind. I am not sure how many times I have fallen in trap to their Lie's. They lie straight on your face. Never ever trust feldmann service center.

Service executives

breezysameer responded to this review

July 01, 2015

I was totally sad when I realized that the technicians and executives could not help me and they lied. because I had put complete trust in the feldmann. I have never did any service outside Feldmann from the day I have bought the car from you. But now I have decided not to come there as it is not worthy of coming there. I am not available today to give a call. But you guys can always reach me on 6122328792.

July 01, 2015

We appreciate all feedback, good and bad. Please give Greg Rupp (service mgr) a call at 952-837-6306 I would like to discuss your recent service visits with us and see what I can do to better serve you. thanks much Greg Rupp Feldmann Imports

Gary121048
6/02/2015

"Scott Babcock, Jerry Moore"

I do not normally like buying a car, but my experience with Scott was as good as it gets. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and sincere. I will buy my next Benz from Scott at Feldmann's. Jerry Moore made the financial aspect very easy, he was very helpful, friendly and very competent. We did not talk to Randy, but he was very receptive to our needs.

June 26, 2015

First of all, thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad our staff could make the process enjoyable! If you have questions or need anything do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Steve5126
6/01/2015

"It was a great experience and great vehicle ."

I bought a 2015 Mercedes Benz SUV and it was a great experience the salesman and others that I talked to was very helpful and I and my wife are very happy . It was everything and more as Feldman said it was I would buy from you again and send anyone looking to buy a vehicle great dealership great people . I am very happy with everything.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for such wonderful and positive feedback! Thanks for your business and we hope we can serve you for many years to come. Do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need anything. Thanks again!

minhkcu
5/29/2015

"Scott Babcock"

excellent service no pressure and the staff was really friendly and it really clean and open environment. scott babcock was the one who sold us a our Mercedes we actually bought two from him. i would recommend his if your looking for an professional who gives you great service and awesome deals. i am never going anywhere else to buy a Mercedes except feldmann. ask for scott babcock.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your business, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Scott and that he could help you through the car buying process. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions.

Cristina Diaz
5/23/2015

"Awesome place to buy "

Excellent customer service, friendly staff and I'm very happy with my car Thanks Chaltu Wakjira

June 26, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here. We look forward to serving you in the future. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

Rbienapfl
5/14/2015

"Same as always, almost too easy to buy a car from Feldmann"

I have always experienced friendly, attentive, and prompt service. No high pressure sales tactics, willing to deal, and through our long relationship have come to understanding what I want.

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad we've been able to serve you for a long time and look forward to many more years! Do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need anything. Thanks again!

Reviews of Scott Babcock