Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

RJH
4/21/2015

"Greg Clark, The consummate professional"

I have owned a few Mercedes-Benz vehicles over the years, but I will only buy them from one person; Greg Clark. Top notch in every conceivable area of measurement. Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism and most importantly; Ethical. I am not the easiest client to satisfy, but he took the time and energy to understand what our needs were and never once tried to push me into completing the deal. If there was a book on how you master this trade, Greg Clark should be the spokesperson.

JayEvans
4/19/2015

"Always Felt Welcomed Coming Into Feldmanns"

All I can say is, that the customer service here is impeccable. If you come into the dealership, ask for Idaliz. Even though we didn't end up getting a C300 from her, she was incredibly communicative, respectful, and had an amazing sense of humor which matched up well with my at times goofy personality. We literally had a 50 e-mail exchange going back and forth--all with an incredible amount of respect and candor which is hard to find at a dealership. She went above & beyond to try and secure us a car that met our specifications and our price range--ultimately, it was on us that the deal couldn't be done, because the car had a high level of specificity that we couldn't locate in the area. I highly recommend Feldmanns to anyone who is looking for a Mercedes-Benz.

Idaliz Maldonado

david s
4/14/2015

"excellent experience"

We bought a car from Boris Pearlman...he was extremely knowledgable and easy and fun to work with. It was our first experience with Feldmann and we couldn't be more pleased.

Boris Pearlman

jeanispowerful
4/13/2015

"Outstanding Salesmanship!!!"

I have been a customer of Feldmann Imports for over 15 years. I have worked exclusively with Don Harvey and Glen who is one of the managers. I love these two guys they both have great personalities and great people skills. The last two times Don Harvey knows exactly what I like and I come in and pick up my new car. I have always been able to talk to him about what I needed and what I was able to handle in payments. I also love the new changes on the 2015 C 300 Mercedes Benz and was happy to get follow ups on the new changes from Don.

Stefan05
4/12/2015

"New car "

I purchased my vehicle from Michelle and she answered all of my question before and after the buy. She is a very friendly and energetic person. I am very satisfied with my buy and with the service they provided me. I recommended this dealership and service to others.

Michelle Crowdus

rfu816
4/09/2015

"Great Sercvice and Our Best Purchasing Experience"

We were debating if a BMW or a Mercedes Benz would be our next car. Michelle in Feldmann Imports listened to us and introduced a GLA250 to us. Her professional service and great patience convinced us that this typical GLA250 was our next car. We appreciate Michelle for her excellent work and time spent with us during the purchasing process and even after we bought the car. My wife and I feel very happy with our decision of getting our new car from Feldmann Imports. Everyone worked with us are very friendly and helpful. You guys have provided us wonderful services. Big thanks!

Michelle Crowdus

Feldmann Imports responded to this review

April 10, 2015

First of all thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it. We are so glad Michelle could help your through the buying process and could help you find an excellent vehicle that suits you. We really appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of serving you. Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything. Thanks again and enjoy your GLA250!

ashuman17
1/11/2015

"My first car purchase"

I came into Feldmann Imports to purchase my first car on my own. I was very nervous as I'd never gone through the process before. I worked with Josh Sternau who was extremely helpful and walked me through all my options making the whole process very easy. He was knowledgeable about the cars and went through all my financing options with me. He handed me over to Tom Walsh who was very kind walking through all my financing options with me. The entire staff was welcoming and kind. I won't be looking anywhere else for my next car as this is the one and only place t go when it comes to honest prices, friendly/helpful/knowledgeable staff and a smooth way to buy a car. Highly recommended and I'm thankful for everything they've done for me.

Josh Sternau

GrinandBarrett
1/07/2015

"The best car buying experience I have had thus far."

Had a great buying experience from my first test drive, to the ultimate purchase of an ML 350. The customer service, attention to detail, and follow up have all been excellent. My sales rep, Greg Clark, worked hard to make sure I was satisfied and the day I picked up my car he personally provided a tutorial on the cars features and set up my phone connection. He has followed up to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. What a different buying experience from what I have had in the past. Top notch organization.

Terry
12/21/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER"

We have purchased many vehicles in the past and I look forward to it about as much as a root canal at the dentist so we kept waiting for something to happen. From the moment we wallked into the dealership, ordered my new ML400 and took delivery it was an awesome experience. thanks Scott B. We will be back next time!!

heidi
12/19/2014

"So Happy With My GLA and Experience at Feldmann!"

I love my new GLA and am so glad I bought from Feldmann! I am a high-maintenance, asks a million questions, picky female. Just ask my husband! Through the entire car-buying experience, Ben Rost showed nothing but patience and understanding. Thanks to him, I ended up with THE perfect vehicle for our family - a GLA 1st Edition. This was a big purchase for us and my first Mercedes - and I could not be happier. I truly cannot count the number of times I called Ben with questions - such as how much would this accessory cost? (he went to the parts dept and found the answer for me), would it be possible to get this type of package? (he sent me an email with a brochure attached and explained my options), and oh can I test drive a GLA again? (he made time for me every time, and even let me take a GLA home to make sure it would fit in the garage). A salesman from any other dealership would have likely stopped taking my calls. Instead, Ben answered all my questions (even while out of town on MB business) and helped us identify the perfect car for us and get good value for our trade-in. We have had our GLA for over a month now and could not be happier. I visited the service department to have the clear shield protectant added, and the service was outstanding. Our kids love the new car (and the cookies at Feldmann's!) and I have gotten so many compliments on our GLA - I would send anyone I know without hesitation to Feldmann, and specifically Ben Rost! Thank you!

Reviews of Jenna  Rausch