Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

Some of our amenities that we are also proud to offer to all of our guests: • Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers. • Free shoe shines, manicures and massages every Thursday. • Free car wash and vacuum with every service. • Free shuttle rides to your destination. • An array of various Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available. • Guest Lounge with gourmet coffee including espressos and lattes, snacks, Wi-Fi and numerous TVs. • Children's activity center complete with designated TV and iPads with children's games. • Digital Service Drive equipped with text message communication and Express pay. • State of the art complimentary wheel and tire inspection with customized readout. • Premier Express - maintenance in about an hour or less with no appointment necessary. • Multiple Mercedes-Benz Certified Product Concierges to familiarize you with the functions of your new vehicle. • Live, on-site or convenient online service scheduling center.

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

• Children
Skyking
6/17/2016

"Excellent professional service."

It was time for my regular oil/filter change and, after scheduling the appointment, I arrived at the set time. Jeff Wilson met me and greeted me by name, checked the car in and escorted me to the customer waiting area. Within minutes, the car was off to the service area. About five minutes later Jeff came to the waiting area and advised me two of my tires were approaching the Mercedes tread depth limit and suggested I check them within a month to make sure they did not exceed the MB safety limit. He said they did not need to be replaced now but to ensure my safety, I should be aware of their status. The car was finished in thirty minutes and presented to me freshly washed. I checked out at Jeff's desk and was on my way. I feel very secure with the condition and safety of my Mercedes and really appreciate having a service "advisor" really doing his "Advisor" position.

Bernie
6/14/2016

"Great service with friendly, knowledgeable staff"

I have purchased 4 new Mercedes Benz vehicles (E Class) with this dealership and have always been very happy with their service. What I am particular pleased with is that they have provided this service well beyond what I expected, both in quality of work and cost. In one recent example when my battery failed, a simple call to Mercedes Benz was all it took for them to pickup my car (at no cost to me) and deliver it to their shop. I had my repaired car back that same afternoon. Wonderful knowing that I'm in good hands with their staff!

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to serve you for many years to come! We appreciate your business!

csal
6/06/2016

"5 Star "

From the second I submitted an info inquiry online, to the moment I left in a new vehicle, I received nothing but the upmost pleasant, professional, courteous, thorough & dedicated service and correspondence. By Far the best car buying experience to date. All of the staff from service to reception are highly knowledgable and easy to talk to. The Showroom itself is BEAUTIFUL, clean, and spacious with a very comfortable, professional and inviting customer lounge. The sales member I worked with went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and informed throughout the entire process and made the entire experience FUN! All of the little niceties add up to an over the top, wonderful car buying experience.

Zachary House

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we could help you through the process and make it enjoyable! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you many years to come! Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything.

vsp
5/27/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The people of this dealership are thorough professionals and make a me feel like a VIP from the moment you enter. Yefim "Boris" Perelman was the sales rep that handled my purchase and he was the nicest, most informative car salesperson I've ever encountered. He let me drive all the different models to make sure I got exactly the car I wanted. I can't recommend this dealership enough. I tell everyone that asks. I am very pleased with my car and relationship with the Feldmann Imports.

Yefim Perelman

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience and kind words with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

stacey1963
5/25/2016

"Great experience for our first Mercedes Benz"

Just purchased out first MB from Scott Babcock and it was a great experience. Lana our concierge was also super helpful in showing us all the features on the car. We love the GLC and recommend Feldmann without hesitation.

June 15, 2016

We are so glad you could enjoy your time here with Scott and Lana. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for your business!

Lilli Schaefer
5/04/2016

"Outstanding Twin Cities Mercedes Dealership"

First class in all categories. The dealership is low pressure, very accommodating with many extra amenities for customers, and the sales staff is professional and knowledgeable about their product. We worked with Boris and he had a keen expertise of the list of features that Mercedes Benz offers on their vehicles. Dollar for dollar, you simply can't go wrong with purchasing a Mercedes. That becomes very obvious after the first test drive.

Boris Perelman

May 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate your business! Thanks again!

stu
4/30/2016

"My experience with Greg Clark and Lana McGill"

I've dealt with Greg Clark for several years, and he has always treated me beyond expectations. I have found Greg to be very honest, ethical, personable, and an all around great guy. In other words, he's the BEST. Stu Yellen P.S. Lana M was a great help to me and my wife. She knows her job very well.

May 03, 2016

Thanks for sharing with us! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here with Greg and Lana! We appreciate your business!

Don Hefner
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service and Purchase Experience"

From start to finish the team at Feldmann Imports was an absolute pleasure to work with on the purchase of our GLE350. Tom went out of his way to make sure we were happy, was extremely knowledgeable, and prepared to handle our many questions. We will not hesitate to work with him again when it's time to replace our other vehicle.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We hope you are enjoying your GLE350! Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything! Thanks again!

Alma allen
4/25/2016

"Great Experience ! "

My experience with Feldmann was amazing! Tom and his team took really good care of me, I would highly recommend them and of course Tom!

May 03, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are so glad Tom and the team could help you through this process. Thank you for your business!

MichelleF
4/20/2016

"Excellent experience"

My experience at Feldmann was awesome!! I walked in wanting to look at multiple vehicles and Sarah Britney took the time to walk around with me (allowing me to be indecisive) not once rushing the process or pushing for commitment towards a sale! She was knowledgeable and extremely accommodating, and I recommend that everyone ask for her when choosing to do business with Feldmann. Sarah will give you a memorable experience, and I certainly will be working with her again for my next vehicle. P.S. Even the GM contacted me to ensure I was having a pleasant experience, and that demonstrates that customers are important to the business, not just the bottom-line! Good job Joe!

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you could find a vehicle that suits your needs and that Sarah could help your through that process. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Cory Schultz