Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

Cristina Diaz
5/23/2015

"Awesome place to buy "

Excellent customer service, friendly staff and I'm very happy with my car Thanks Chaltu Wakjira

Rbienapfl
5/14/2015

"Same as always, almost too easy to buy a car from Feldmann"

I have always experienced friendly, attentive, and prompt service. No high pressure sales tactics, willing to deal, and through our long relationship have come to understanding what I want.

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad we've been able to serve you for a long time and look forward to many more years! Do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need anything. Thanks again!

RJH
4/21/2015

"Greg Clark, The consummate professional"

I have owned a few Mercedes-Benz vehicles over the years, but I will only buy them from one person; Greg Clark. Top notch in every conceivable area of measurement. Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism and most importantly; Ethical. I am not the easiest client to satisfy, but he took the time and energy to understand what our needs were and never once tried to push me into completing the deal. If there was a book on how you master this trade, Greg Clark should be the spokesperson.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Greg! We are so glad you can enjoy your time here with him and that he can truly help you through the process. Thanks again!

JayEvans
4/19/2015

"Always Felt Welcomed Coming Into Feldmanns"

All I can say is, that the customer service here is impeccable. If you come into the dealership, ask for Idaliz. Even though we didn't end up getting a C300 from her, she was incredibly communicative, respectful, and had an amazing sense of humor which matched up well with my at times goofy personality. We literally had a 50 e-mail exchange going back and forth--all with an incredible amount of respect and candor which is hard to find at a dealership. She went above & beyond to try and secure us a car that met our specifications and our price range--ultimately, it was on us that the deal couldn't be done, because the car had a high level of specificity that we couldn't locate in the area. I highly recommend Feldmanns to anyone who is looking for a Mercedes-Benz.

Idaliz Maldonado

April 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Thank you for the wonderful words about Idaliz, we are so proud of her! If you need anything again, do not hesitate to call. We really appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

david s
4/14/2015

"excellent experience"

We bought a car from Boris Pearlman...he was extremely knowledgable and easy and fun to work with. It was our first experience with Feldmann and we couldn't be more pleased.

Boris Pearlman

April 28, 2015

Thank you for writing a review and for the kind words about Boris! We are so happy you had an enjoyable experience. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

jeanispowerful
4/13/2015

"Outstanding Salesmanship!!!"

I have been a customer of Feldmann Imports for over 15 years. I have worked exclusively with Don Harvey and Glen who is one of the managers. I love these two guys they both have great personalities and great people skills. The last two times Don Harvey knows exactly what I like and I come in and pick up my new car. I have always been able to talk to him about what I needed and what I was able to handle in payments. I also love the new changes on the 2015 C 300 Mercedes Benz and was happy to get follow ups on the new changes from Don.

April 28, 2015

First of all thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you enjoy your time with Don and Glenn. I hope we can continue to serve you for many years to come! Thanks again!

Stefan05
4/12/2015

"New car "

I purchased my vehicle from Michelle and she answered all of my question before and after the buy. She is a very friendly and energetic person. I am very satisfied with my buy and with the service they provided me. I recommended this dealership and service to others.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for the positive feedback on Michelle. We are so happy she could help you through the car buying process. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Enjoy your vehicle!

rfu816
4/09/2015

"Great Sercvice and Our Best Purchasing Experience"

We were debating if a BMW or a Mercedes Benz would be our next car. Michelle in Feldmann Imports listened to us and introduced a GLA250 to us. Her professional service and great patience convinced us that this typical GLA250 was our next car. We appreciate Michelle for her excellent work and time spent with us during the purchasing process and even after we bought the car. My wife and I feel very happy with our decision of getting our new car from Feldmann Imports. Everyone worked with us are very friendly and helpful. You guys have provided us wonderful services. Big thanks!

April 10, 2015

First of all thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it. We are so glad Michelle could help your through the buying process and could help you find an excellent vehicle that suits you. We really appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of serving you. Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything. Thanks again and enjoy your GLA250!

ashuman17
1/11/2015

"My first car purchase"

I came into Feldmann Imports to purchase my first car on my own. I was very nervous as I'd never gone through the process before. I worked with Josh Sternau who was extremely helpful and walked me through all my options making the whole process very easy. He was knowledgeable about the cars and went through all my financing options with me. He handed me over to Tom Walsh who was very kind walking through all my financing options with me. The entire staff was welcoming and kind. I won't be looking anywhere else for my next car as this is the one and only place t go when it comes to honest prices, friendly/helpful/knowledgeable staff and a smooth way to buy a car. Highly recommended and I'm thankful for everything they've done for me.

Josh Sternau

GrinandBarrett
1/07/2015

"The best car buying experience I have had thus far."

Had a great buying experience from my first test drive, to the ultimate purchase of an ML 350. The customer service, attention to detail, and follow up have all been excellent. My sales rep, Greg Clark, worked hard to make sure I was satisfied and the day I picked up my car he personally provided a tutorial on the cars features and set up my phone connection. He has followed up to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. What a different buying experience from what I have had in the past. Top notch organization.

Reviews of Jenna  Rausch