Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

Martin
7/03/2015

"The best car buying experience "

I used autotrader to email interest in a used 2012 C300. The internet manager replied quickly and set up an appointment for a test drive the next day and set me up with Scott Babcock. When I arrived at Feldmans, Scott had the car washed and ready for a test drive. I was able to test drive the car alone with my son. Scott provided no pressure sales and was respectful during negotiations. Once we had an agreement in purchase price and trade in price, I had my next first great experience with the financial department working with Jenna Raush. She took the time to get us the best interest rate. She took the time to explain everything in great detail. Thank you to Jenna and Scott for making our first Mercedes car buying experience a great and memorable one.

Gary121048
6/02/2015

"Scott Babcock, Jerry Moore"

I do not normally like buying a car, but my experience with Scott was as good as it gets. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and sincere. I will buy my next Benz from Scott at Feldmann's. Jerry Moore made the financial aspect very easy, he was very helpful, friendly and very competent. We did not talk to Randy, but he was very receptive to our needs.

June 26, 2015

First of all, thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad our staff could make the process enjoyable! If you have questions or need anything do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Steve5126
6/01/2015

"It was a great experience and great vehicle ."

I bought a 2015 Mercedes Benz SUV and it was a great experience the salesman and others that I talked to was very helpful and I and my wife are very happy . It was everything and more as Feldman said it was I would buy from you again and send anyone looking to buy a vehicle great dealership great people . I am very happy with everything.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for such wonderful and positive feedback! Thanks for your business and we hope we can serve you for many years to come. Do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need anything. Thanks again!

minhkcu
5/29/2015

"Scott Babcock"

excellent service no pressure and the staff was really friendly and it really clean and open environment. scott babcock was the one who sold us a our Mercedes we actually bought two from him. i would recommend his if your looking for an professional who gives you great service and awesome deals. i am never going anywhere else to buy a Mercedes except feldmann. ask for scott babcock.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your business, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Scott and that he could help you through the car buying process. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions.

Cristina Diaz
5/23/2015

"Awesome place to buy "

Excellent customer service, friendly staff and I'm very happy with my car Thanks Chaltu Wakjira

June 26, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here. We look forward to serving you in the future. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

Rbienapfl
5/14/2015

"Same as always, almost too easy to buy a car from Feldmann"

I have always experienced friendly, attentive, and prompt service. No high pressure sales tactics, willing to deal, and through our long relationship have come to understanding what I want.

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad we've been able to serve you for a long time and look forward to many more years! Do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need anything. Thanks again!

RJH
4/21/2015

"Greg Clark, The consummate professional"

I have owned a few Mercedes-Benz vehicles over the years, but I will only buy them from one person; Greg Clark. Top notch in every conceivable area of measurement. Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism and most importantly; Ethical. I am not the easiest client to satisfy, but he took the time and energy to understand what our needs were and never once tried to push me into completing the deal. If there was a book on how you master this trade, Greg Clark should be the spokesperson.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Greg! We are so glad you can enjoy your time here with him and that he can truly help you through the process. Thanks again!

JayEvans
4/19/2015

"Always Felt Welcomed Coming Into Feldmanns"

All I can say is, that the customer service here is impeccable. If you come into the dealership, ask for Idaliz. Even though we didn't end up getting a C300 from her, she was incredibly communicative, respectful, and had an amazing sense of humor which matched up well with my at times goofy personality. We literally had a 50 e-mail exchange going back and forth--all with an incredible amount of respect and candor which is hard to find at a dealership. She went above & beyond to try and secure us a car that met our specifications and our price range--ultimately, it was on us that the deal couldn't be done, because the car had a high level of specificity that we couldn't locate in the area. I highly recommend Feldmanns to anyone who is looking for a Mercedes-Benz.

Idaliz Maldonado

April 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Thank you for the wonderful words about Idaliz, we are so proud of her! If you need anything again, do not hesitate to call. We really appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

david s
4/14/2015

"excellent experience"

We bought a car from Boris Pearlman...he was extremely knowledgable and easy and fun to work with. It was our first experience with Feldmann and we couldn't be more pleased.

Boris Pearlman

April 28, 2015

Thank you for writing a review and for the kind words about Boris! We are so happy you had an enjoyable experience. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

jeanispowerful
4/13/2015

"Outstanding Salesmanship!!!"

I have been a customer of Feldmann Imports for over 15 years. I have worked exclusively with Don Harvey and Glen who is one of the managers. I love these two guys they both have great personalities and great people skills. The last two times Don Harvey knows exactly what I like and I come in and pick up my new car. I have always been able to talk to him about what I needed and what I was able to handle in payments. I also love the new changes on the 2015 C 300 Mercedes Benz and was happy to get follow ups on the new changes from Don.

April 28, 2015

First of all thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you enjoy your time with Don and Glenn. I hope we can continue to serve you for many years to come! Thanks again!

Reviews of Jenna  Rausch