Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

Some of our amenities that we are also proud to offer to all of our guests: • Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers. • Free shoe shines, manicures and massages every Thursday. • Free car wash and vacuum with every service. • Free shuttle rides to your destination. • An array of various Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles available. • Guest Lounge with gourmet coffee including espressos and lattes, snacks, Wi-Fi and numerous TVs. • Children's activity center complete with designated TV and iPads with children's games. • Digital Service Drive equipped with text message communication and Express pay. • State of the art complimentary wheel and tire inspection with customized readout. • Premier Express - maintenance in about an hour or less with no appointment necessary. • Multiple Mercedes-Benz Certified Product Concierges to familiarize you with the functions of your new vehicle. • Live, on-site or convenient online service scheduling center.

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

• Children
jwsawtell
8/23/2016

"Service while test driving"

We went to Feldmans to test drive a used vehicle. We asked service if they could get us in for Service A while we did this. They did and had it completed at about the same time we were done on the sales side. Great customer service, quality service. Thank you Kelin

Hazel2016
8/22/2016

"Outstanding Performance!!!!"

My experience was like a stage performance from curtain open to curtain close it was truly like no other dealership I've visited and I've purchased over 7 cars! I was blown away with the attention, service, and quality of vehicles. I purchased a 2016-GLC300 and my salesman was great in teaching me the ins and outs of my truck before I purchased. The Finance experience was flawless and quick. It was just an outstanding to say the least!

General Manager was very courteous!

LynRog
8/18/2016

"Feldmann Imports backs up their sale with great service!"

Our recent service experience demonstrated how Feldmann Imports will go to great lengths to correct any issues with your automobile. Our new 2016 E-350 had a window tint problem that needed corrective action and it was taken care of with haste.

Mark Bartikoski
8/18/2016

"Feldmann Imports is the best dealership I've ever dealt with"

I have had the best experience in both buying and servicing my vehicles at Feldmann Imports. I would never consider any other dealership than Feldmann. I just bought a new vehicle thru Boris Perelman and the transaction was flawless. Also any service I need wether I have an appointment or not, John Pfeiffer, takes great care of me every time. Feldmann Imports is the best!

david gantman
8/04/2016

"The Service team never disappoints me"

Having known Greg Rupp (Service Manager) for 25 years, there is never a doubt in my mind that all of my vehicle issues will be taken care of fairly, timely, and with a great attitude. You can't beat the entire team that welcomes you into the newly remodeled service bay. It's a FIRST CLASS experience.

Ryan

Kyani
7/26/2016

"FANTASTIC SERVICE"

Now I know why a Feldmann Mercedes is "Like No Other"! Since we purchased the car everyone has treated us like we are Royalty! The friendliness of everyone and the service dept. treating us like we're their only client is nothing but superb! There are 3 Mercedes dealers in the Twin Cities but as far as I'm concerned there is only one! That is Feldmann! Great Job to ALL!

Ryan Dwyer, Service, Boris, Sales

binbattuta
7/26/2016

"Efficient, simple, empowering..."

I walked in with the intention to just test drive a vehicle but walked away with a new (to me) car. James was consultative, simple to deal with, respectful of my time. More than anything, he was very human and focused on my experience more than in selling a car. When it came to the purchase process, it probably took less than 20 minutes to agree on terms with the support of Idaliz. And then, there was Jerry, with whom I had a great conversation about business in general and I learned how he tries to personalize the process to each customer (hint: he does a really good job). The entire sales process was exceptional. After I drove my car for a few miles, I had a service issue... James took care of arranging the entire service process lightning fast with his colleague Don in the service department. I don't exaggerate if I say that the service experience at Feldmann is the equivalent of a Ritz-Carlton experience: before you think you know what you want, they already thought about it and set it up for you. I look forward to my next purchase in 2 years or so here... the experience is too great to settle for anything less.

Quellier-MQ
7/24/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

Scott was fantastic. He made the entire process effortless and a pleasure. He is a class-act gentleman. He really does an outstanding job at representing the dealership with being both friendly, personable and personifying sophistication. Scott took the time to go over the features of the GLK before I drove out of the luxurious dealership. He even synced up my phone for me! Big help! Sam was also great with making the financials/form signing quick and efficient while fully explaining any questions I had. I did shop around at other dealerships and Feldmann came in with the best deal for my trade-in and price for the GLK. Clearly the dealership is professionally determined to please clients and sell autos. Having the pristine auto in the garage ready for me to test-drive was fantastic. I gave a big shout-out of thanks to Feldmann on Facebook to all of my friends. Two of my co-workers now plan on stopping by the dealership to test-drive and possibly purchase! WAY TO GO FELDMANN!!! Keep being awesome. Looking forward to coming back to the beautiful, relaxing dealership for all my maintenance needs.

Car Enthusiast
7/21/2016

"Poor Customer Service "

Note: This relates to a vehicle trade appraisal and a series of recent inquires into the Summer Event. Feldmann has been synonymous with great customer service. At least, that has been my experience from prior purchases at this dealership. I found Mr. Popp extremely rude and disrespectful - very unlike any Feldmann employee that I've dealt with over the years. Mr. Popp wastes your time and gives you multiple go arounds without being forthright. I know his behavior is not representative of Feldmann. The dealership is great, Mr. Popp just happens to have a bad attitude that's inconsistent with the dealership's history. He will surely not sell or get involved with my next MB purchase. This will be noted in the MB survey I receive.

Fish56
7/10/2016

"Great Experience at Feldmann"

I bought a used GLK 350 from Feldmann Imports recently ... James Raymond was my sales contact. He is passionate about cars, knowledgeable about Mercedes, listened to my expectations and then over delivered! Samantha in Finance was great too. I bought my first car at Feldmann's over 20 years ago and it is great to see that their reputation & integrity has remained consistent.

Feldmann Imports responded to this review

July 14, 2016

This is wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing! We appreciate your business!

Reviews of John Pfeiffer