Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

Happy Saturday!
2/06/2016

"Great Service Experience!"

Dear Feldmann Imports Service, Well done! Your service gentlemen exceeded my expectations with their manners, service and warm humor. You made my day! Warmly, Robin Barden

sujanbadal
1/31/2016

"Great experience in finding the right vehicle."

I was shopping for a new vehicle and I visited multiple dealerships including Audi, BMW, and Lexus. My Feldmann visit set the bar high for what I was expecting from a dealership. I came in to potentially purchase my first Mercedes vehicle. The atmosphere was very friendly and the staff was eager to assist (or direct to where I could find assistance). Although unsure which vehicle was right, the sales consultant, James Raymond, diligently guided me in clearly defining my needs and choosing the right vehicle. James was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and described them very eloquently. More importantly, he was curious to finding the "right" vehicle (based on my needs and finances). I communicated with James via text and email for a weeks during which he continuously showed his commitment in meeting my needs without being pushy at all. James ended up with a line up of about six vehicles meeting my needs for me to choose from and assisted until i made my choice. Jerry and Sam assisted in the purchase and help make this process as pleasant and possible. Great experience due to James and the entire Feldmann Team!

February 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate the feedback! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here with James and the rest of our staff. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

Autobahn
1/23/2016

"The true Autobahn experience"

Went to Feldmann Imports to test drive a beautiful arctic white BMW M5. The car was in pristine condition and thoughtfully showcased within the heated showroom. From a presentation standpoint it didn't feel like i was looking at an used car. My sales adviser for the day was James Raymond, a very humble and standup guy who was very knowledgeable about the M5. Before the testdrive James was running the board computer like a mad NASA scientist switching horse power output from the snail like 400hp to the more fitting 500hp. In addition, he adjusted the seats and head rests to ultra sport mode. I am originally hailing from Germany so it goes without saying that i need an Autobahn test drive experience.As a result i brought my pumping Euro beats CD with me. I was able to test the M5 and James resilience at the same time. Both passed the test drive with flying colors. James supported my music choice ,the car and made the test drive an overall excellent experience.The board service included a seamlessly infinite supply of Feldmann mineral water (probably electrolytes infused). If you look for a genuine and humble buying experience with a true test drive go to Feldmann Imports and have James Raymond be your Co pilot!

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to not only write a review but write such kind words! We are so glad you could enjoy your time here James. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Thanks again!

bergee
1/01/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

I've had multiple vehicles in my life and have been associated with multiple dealerships that range from Jeep, Nissan, etc. By far, Feldmann Imports has provided the best experience out of any dealership I have dealt with. First and foremost just the initial impression of the place attracts you. It's clean, its new, its sharp, its a very inviting environment. All the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, seem excited and happy to be there. They definitely know their vehicles and inventory in and out. When it comes to buying, trading, financing a vehicle, i have done all 3 and I always have gotten a great trade in value and amazing financing on my vehicles. You can tell they really work hard to try and get the best deal they can for you and at an affordable price. The process of buying/financing a vehicle is very slick, I received a phone call telling me they were able to finance my c-300 for what i was looking for. I hung up the phone, drove in, and my vehicle was ready, clean, and set to go. The financial guy i was working with (forget his name) met me and within 20 minutes, the paper work was done and i was on the road. The positives don't stop there and continue into the service department. They are always willing to get your vehicle in when it is convenient for you. My last maintenance, i showed up, they had a loaner car all set for me, i dropped my car off and was told it would be finished around 4pm. I received a phone call 3 hours later (noon) telling me my car was completed.......4 hrs ahead of schedule. This has been my experience before when receiving maintenance. I drive off knowing that my car was serviced with the best mechanics that could probably know my vehicle, this gives me great security and satisfaction and is in fact one of the major reasons i got back into a C-class Benz from Feldmann Imports specifically, after owning a jeep Grand Cherokee from a different dealership for only 8 mo. I couldn't be happier with this decision and feel confident that Feldmann Imports will most likely be the only dealership that I work with in the future when purchasing a new vehicle and recieving maintanace for my vehicles. My most recent Experience was with Yefim "Boris" Perelman (sales), Cory Schultz (Service). Both have provided excellent service/experience.

Yefim "Boris" Perelman

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it really means a lot! Thank you for all of your kind words and we are so glad you can enjoy your time with us! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Thanks again!

Jrlamettry36
12/13/2015

"Amazing service"

Great dealer group... Everyone is amazing.. And extremely helpful.. This is my second Eclass in a row... Perfect experience.. Everything was so flawless and quick.. Not one hiccup with turning in my old car and getting into a new one

December 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad we could help you through this process and you could enjoy your time here. Do no hesitate to call if you need anything. Thanks again!

Teresa M. Rosendahl
12/03/2015

"Classy and respectful!"

This is my second Mercedes Benz I've purchased from Feldman Imports! It had been several years since my last experience at Feldman Imports and this time I was a single woman buying my Benz. I was unsure what to expect, but to my satisfaction I was treated with the utmost respect! Greg Clark was aware of what I wanted in my next Benz and was completely prepared. He was very attentive and patient as I slowly went through my options. Greg guided me through the whole process, making it a very relaxed experience without wasting my time or trying to push me into something I didn't want. I highly recommend Feldman Imports for next purchase and Greg Clark really took the time to be prepared and made my whole car purchasing experience enjoyable!

December 04, 2015

Dear Teresa, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it. We are so glad Greg could help you through this process! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Thanks again! Sincerely, Your team at Feldmann Imports

SteveO
11/12/2015

"service"

always A+++ from the minute you pull in to the minute you service is done. Updated throughout the process. Always checking on overall vehicle. New showroom and service area.

November 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you can enjoy your time here and that we can serve you in the process. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!

Mel
11/11/2015

"Purchase of GLA 250"

This is the best customer service I have ever experienced. They know how to treat people! Boris was such a pleasure to work with. He is so polite, included my 10 year old daughter in everything, great knowledge of the cars, and was all around wonderful to work with. I love my new GLA 250. I also had the film put on the car to prevent rock chips after the purchase. Very good service. Car was done early and I was updated on a timely basis. Great customer service in the service area as well.

Boris Perelman

November 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write review and for your kind words! We really appreciate it. We are so glad you could enjoy your time here and that Boris could help you through this process. Enjoy your GLA250 and do not hesitate to call you if have questions or need anything! Thanks again!

Mo'ham
11/10/2015

"Great customer service"

I had the pleasure working with Boris after a referra from Feldman himself. I was impressed by his professionalism and level of knowledge about the cars. I was also impressed by how great he did his follow-up. After I bought my ml350 he made sure I got everything I needed.

Boris

November 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are so glad Boris could make this process smooth for you. Hopefully we can continue to serve you for many years to come! Thanks again and enjoy your ML350!

mnguy
11/04/2015

"A very pleasurable experience"

I was very pleased with the customer service, and professionalism that Feldmann Imports brings to it's clients. Boris is a very customer orientated, patient, courteous, and professional member of Feldmann Imports. Thank you for a great experience.

Yefim “BORIS” Perelman

November 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It really means a lot! We are so glad that you could enjoy your time here and that Boris could help you through the car buying process. We appreciate your business and look forward to many years of serving you! Thanks again!

Reviews of Cory Schultz