Feldmann Imports

Feldmann Imports
Call
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports

"High Class Customer Service"

I worked with Boris Perelman when buying my new C300. I had nothing but the best service, great knowledge, overall amazing experience. Boris & Jenna Rausch worked very hard to give me the best deal possible and overall made this possible. I would recommend all of my friends to Boris & Feldmann Imports. I also worked with Jenna Rausch in the financing department, and she was amazing to work with, she worked very hard to make all of this possible. I've never had a better experience at a car dealership in my life. I will be back for sure. Thank You

Boris Perelman, Jenna Rausch

"Always a pleasure!"

Too often these rating websites become a forum for complaints – NOT the case with me. I've purchased several vehicle through Feldmann's working directly with Angel, general sales manager. Though Angel has a lot of things going on throughout the process of buying a car, he always takes time out to greet me as I wonder about the dealership. More recently, I've been working with Sarah Britney (my other sales person is no longer w/Mercedes) and she too is GREAT. Very knowledgeable staff and always willing to do what they can to make the customer happy and put together a 'deal.' Never disappointed and highly recommended!

Angel Maldonado

"Wonderful Experience"

We worked with Boris Perelman when buying our ML 350. We had a wonderful experience, and I would recommend all of my friends to Boris & Feldmann Imports. We also worked with Jenna Rausch in the financing department, and she was a pleasure to work with as well. I've never had a better experience at a car dealership in my life. We will be back for our next car!

Boris Perelman

"Great Experience"

From the time we stopped just to look - to the time several days later when we drove our new GLK home it was easy and pleasant. Of all of the dealerships we visited, and they were all good, Feldmann's was the the most enjoyable. Greg was personable, knowledgeable and so easy to talk to - he talked us through the features in the car which was great for me as my current car a 1999 Saab (which I loved but there is a time you have to move on) was not equipped with the current technology, sooo helpful!! I returned the next week for the clear film protection package - the service staff were all very pleasant. The only negative that day was waiting in line at gas station that was close to the dealership to put in $5 worth of gas in the loaner car to bring the tank back full -- next time I will know to fill up at a different station.

"Standard Service C"

I was originally supposed to drop my vehicle at 8am - but was called into an early meeting, I called and asked to drop oiff at 11am - but needed it back by 5:00. Cory was amazing! I came in - he immediately found a great employee to run me back to the office. He let me know at about 3:00 I was due for brakes and let me know tires likely before winter. Great info. He called and had it done at 3:30. I phones at 4:00 and he had someone there to pick me up in 10 minutes. Incredible service! and very kind and professional from Cory!

"Great service"

My time at the service department was very relaxing. After meeting the service agent and telling him what needed to be done to my GLK .It was done in the time he said it would take. The agent informed me of a brake flush he recommend that I should do and I agreed .I was in and out and very satisfied.

"Service Center Agent Cory Schultz and technicians "

I wanted to let this Dealership how outstanding this service agent is to its business and to its customers. I have two Mercedes that I routinely bring to this center, with Cory being a major influence. From scheduling work to be done, getting estimates, and the estimated timing/execution of the service I can trust his information to be reliable. He is very professional and pleasant and I trust that he will assure me that what needs to be done with my cars will be done. From setting appointments for scheduled service or to problem solve something unusual, he is there for me - and he "knows" my cars. This proves to be very helpful in how & what he can relay to the mechanics. You have a very valuable professional that is reliable, pleasant, and excellent in his execution of the service calls for this client; and presents an excellent image of this dealership to any potential clients coming into Feldman's Congratulations on having such an agent for customers to work with! Sincerely, Susan Gallagher 952-466-5750

"John Pfeiffer "

My Experience with John Pfeifer will last a lifetime !!! His level of service was my beyond expectations . I brought my wife's E-class in for service without an appointment and John was incredible . John is an asset to Feldmann and Mercedes thank you

"Service"

John Pfeiffer has always been outstanding in serving us. Service is with a smile and lots of complementary cleanings on both our cars. I have never had a complaint and intend to use Feldmann again.

"Review On Service Advisor Corey Schultz"

Corey has always been very helpful and professional in my dealings with him whenever I come in for service. His attention to detail and the overall explanation of the work needed to be done is exemplary. I always look forward to working with him.

Cory Schultz