Feldmann Imports

4901 American Boulevard West,
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437
Feldmann Imports Info
About Feldmann Imports

•Free airport shuttle available to all Feldmann customers •Free shoe shines, manicures and massages-every Thursday. •Free complimentary car wash with every service •Free shuttle rides to your destination •Loaner vehicles *contact service dept. for information •Guest Lounge with Caribou coffee, cookies, Wi-Fi and TV. •Children's activity center

About Feldmann Imports Learn More

ashuman17
1/11/2015

"My first car purchase"

I came into Feldmann Imports to purchase my first car on my own. I was very nervous as I'd never gone through the process before. I worked with Josh Sternau who was extremely helpful and walked me through all my options making the whole process very easy. He was knowledgeable about the cars and went through all my financing options with me. He handed me over to Tom Walsh who was very kind walking through all my financing options with me. The entire staff was welcoming and kind. I won't be looking anywhere else for my next car as this is the one and only place t go when it comes to honest prices, friendly/helpful/knowledgeable staff and a smooth way to buy a car. Highly recommended and I'm thankful for everything they've done for me.

Josh Sternau

GrinandBarrett
1/07/2015

"The best car buying experience I have had thus far."

Had a great buying experience from my first test drive, to the ultimate purchase of an ML 350. The customer service, attention to detail, and follow up have all been excellent. My sales rep, Greg Clark, worked hard to make sure I was satisfied and the day I picked up my car he personally provided a tutorial on the cars features and set up my phone connection. He has followed up to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. What a different buying experience from what I have had in the past. Top notch organization.

Terry
12/21/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER"

We have purchased many vehicles in the past and I look forward to it about as much as a root canal at the dentist so we kept waiting for something to happen. From the moment we wallked into the dealership, ordered my new ML400 and took delivery it was an awesome experience. thanks Scott B. We will be back next time!!

heidi
12/19/2014

"So Happy With My GLA and Experience at Feldmann!"

I love my new GLA and am so glad I bought from Feldmann! I am a high-maintenance, asks a million questions, picky female. Just ask my husband! Through the entire car-buying experience, Ben Rost showed nothing but patience and understanding. Thanks to him, I ended up with THE perfect vehicle for our family - a GLA 1st Edition. This was a big purchase for us and my first Mercedes - and I could not be happier. I truly cannot count the number of times I called Ben with questions - such as how much would this accessory cost? (he went to the parts dept and found the answer for me), would it be possible to get this type of package? (he sent me an email with a brochure attached and explained my options), and oh can I test drive a GLA again? (he made time for me every time, and even let me take a GLA home to make sure it would fit in the garage). A salesman from any other dealership would have likely stopped taking my calls. Instead, Ben answered all my questions (even while out of town on MB business) and helped us identify the perfect car for us and get good value for our trade-in. We have had our GLA for over a month now and could not be happier. I visited the service department to have the clear shield protectant added, and the service was outstanding. Our kids love the new car (and the cookies at Feldmann's!) and I have gotten so many compliments on our GLA - I would send anyone I know without hesitation to Feldmann, and specifically Ben Rost! Thank you!

Catchris
12/13/2014

"Third car purchased"

This is the third car purchased from Feldmann. Once again, it was a pleasant experience. Tom O., my sales person, was professional and made the car buying process enjoyable. Feldmann gave me a good price for my trade and I am happy with the vehicle I purchased. Keep up the good work!

oldschoolandy
11/21/2014

"First time buying a car!"

I was a little hesitant in getting a car from a dealer but Ben did an awesome job! After going to 2 other dealers, Ben was upfront with everything in helping me find the right car. He made sure everything with my car was in line before I took off. The gas cap was broken from a previous owner, but he made sure it would be fixed to new. He even checked in a few days later to see how I was doing with the car! Once parts were in for my gas cap, Ben contacted me the morning of and I was able to schedule a fix. Free shuttle to and from work, it was a sinche'! I would highly recommend this place and the employees.

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It really means a lot and we really appreciate it! We are so glad we could help you in finding a new car. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything or have questions. Thanks again!!

gracfea
11/07/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I had a pleasure of working with Don Harvey and Jenna Rauch, to buy my first Mercedes Benz. They were both very professional, accommodating and friendly. They answered all my questions and provided useful information that helped to make my decision. I am very happy that I was matched with Don as my Dealer. I would highly recommend Don to any anyone. Grace

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We love receiving feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Don and Jenna. Do no hesitate to call if you need anything or have any questions.

hafed007
10/17/2014

"Great Experience with John Pfeiffer"

Through the years I truly had the most fascinating experience working with John Pfeiffer from Feldmann on anything related to our cars. John is knowledgeable, conscientious, smart, affable and always wearing this charming and disarming smile that would put at ease any reluctant customer. Coming to a service is never a comfortable experience for anyone. But the folks at Feldmann make it a breeze and John in particular knows how to have your interests at heart. Whatever stress people usually have going into a service has never happened to me. Going to Feldmann's for service has actually become for me a very smooth and comfortable experience, and John is in a big part responsible for that feeling. Thanks John and keep up the excellent work you have been doing! Hafed

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is greatly appreciated! We are so happy to hear that you can feel comfortable at Feldmann's and that you've consistently had a good experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything or have any questions.

BigTime85
10/11/2014

"Perfect Experience "

I went into This dealership and had an amazing experience. The sales professional I worked with was Ben Rost and he did a remarkable job pairing me with the perfect vehicle based off my needs and price range. He was very easy to work with and not pushy at all. He took care of me from start to finish and made sure the whole experience was enjoyable. I would definitely work with him again and refer all my friends and family to him. Thanks for all your help Ben.

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Ben and that we could help you find a vehicle for your needs. We appreciate your business and do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything!

Dan Shilling
10/09/2014

"Steve is the best and the buying experience was great!"

Steve, did an excellent job of handling our business. We bought two cars at the same time and we were new to MN. We are previous Mercedes customers and overall you can't go wrong with them. Steve was very attentive as our buying experience, which took some time due to our relocation and we had to wait to buy due to a new home purchase. We recommend Steve and the Feldmann team to all. Thanks,

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business and the feedback. We are so glad we could help you find a vehicle to fit your needs. Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or need anything! Thanks again!

Reviews of Greg Clark