Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - Tampa

Amanda Alvarez

Matt Cerro, sales, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - Tampa

Matt Cerro

April 05, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever! "

- KobyE

First off I wanted to start of by saying everyone my family encountered at Ferman was absolutely wonderful! Sal was the best salesman I've ever encountered. He was so involved in the purchase of our vehicle and went above and beyond our expectations to help us make the best deal possible. My family continues to wish him and his family the best of luck and recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Lorenzo was the nicest finance manager we have ever encountered. He made the paperwork side of the process extremely easy and did not waste anytime while we where there. He is a focused and well driven individual who should recieve more credit for the service he provides. This experience is something my family will never forget and we will always come back to this dealership when purchasing a new or a used car.

April 02, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- Kathleen Wells

After shopping around for a car, I went to Ferman. My experience was fantastic! I'm so glad I bought at Ferman. Thanks for all your wonderful help. I am so pleased with my new car.

March 31, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Tink1265

Thank you for the attention to detail and courteous service. Sheryl did a great job explaining the entire car and all of the options. Thank you

Used 2011 Ford F-150, $23518