Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

rblack51
4/29/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership - great service and assistance with no pressure. The staff were very helpful. Ray Haas (sales) and Scott Poth (finance) made our buying experience a pleasure

Scott Poth - great job - thanks!

Jeep love 1232
4/28/2016

"Exceptional follow up"

I had been to countless dealerships around Naples Fl where I live. It seemed no one wanted to help or call back to follow up. I finally found an ad for exactly what I was looking for in New Port Richey. It was well worth the three hour drive to Ferman of New Port Richey. They have an exceptional team and superb service. My salesman Kenneth Levicky had everything ready to go and didn't try to play games. I would highly recommend Kenneth to anyone in the market for a new Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had!

Kenneth Levicky, Scott Poth

Hac7328
4/26/2016

"Very pleased"

Ferman made my first car sales a very pleasent expierence. They were patient with me while I made a decision. They also were very knowledgeable about what they were selling. Very pleased.

Scott P.

Burlingame
4/25/2016

"The BEST Customer Service TEAM"

I was not looking forward to the 'process' of finding our next vehicle, i'm big on research and began the process a few months ago. My husband and I went to five dealerships looking for a truck within our budget, we looked at ford, gmc, chevy and toyota trucks when a friend recommended we talked to Roy Faulkner and Scott Poth at Ferman, Dodge, NPR. The difference in the ride of the Ram was like night and day to the other trucks! Edmond car guide ranks this truck as an A rating for a reason! From beginning to purchase was a wonderful, efficient, hassle-free process. Roy knows his stuff!! We got a GREAT deal on our Ram 2016 1500. It rides like a dream, and the price was comparable to its competitor. Do yourself a favor and talk to Roy, its true that not all dealerships and sales people are equal. You won't regret your decision!

lawncare0116
4/22/2016

"New truck purchase "

PLEASE DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS REVIEW! AUTOCORRECT TOOK OVER. We want to give a HUGE thank you to Ferman Dodge for working so hard to help us purchase a new vehicle. The process from start to finish was great. We will definitely be referring any and all of our friends who are looking to purchase a new vehicle to go in and talk to Roy Faulkner and Scott Poth. We can't thank them enough for the hard work they put in to helping us with our new purchase! We will be back soon for another!

Byuicknut
4/22/2016

"SMOOOTH AS SILK."

"Adam Rugg and Team Ferman Staff worked hard to put together a great deal..." My wife has wanted a nice newer Sport utility, and we decided on a used GMC Terrain. Ferman Cars on line site showed a trade in on a 2014 Terrain on their lot. I contacted Ferman and Adam called pretty-much UNaware of this vehicle yet because it was only a few hours in thier possession! He immediately sent my pix from his cell phone! We gave Adam our outline of trade in, our financials were in order, my homework/research was done and we basically told Freman our bottom line, out-the-door expected deal... Adam and Team Ferman worked our deal to EXACTLY what we wanted to the penny. We drove an hour north to see for the first time our new -gently used Terrain. It was everything Adam said it was and more. Clean, spotless, and ready for us. Adam and the general manager were pleasant to deal with and cordial..we signed the paperwork and VOILA! DONE DEAL! If you are in the Tampa Bay area looking for a deal on your next vehicle, stop in, ask for Adam Rugg and Team Ferman. Thank You again for stepping up and taking care of our needs! Dennis & Penny, Seminole

rguzman2001
4/20/2016

"Very nice experience"

Ferman Jeep at New Port Richey has the buying experience down to a "T". They were all very helpful in answering my questions, patient in understanding my particular "car" needs and extremely friendly and personable throughout my car buying experience. I had the pleasure of dealing with 2 of their team members: Dennis Mousouris who's sold me the vehicle and Scott Poth who's process the financial part of the purchase. I was able to drive out of their facility with the perfect car for me that fit into my budget. Thank you to you and your staff for providing me with your expert service and professionalism.

(Sales): Dennis Mousouris, (Finance): ScottPoth

Heidi
4/19/2016

"Fantastic Experience from Start to Finish"

The team at Ferman CJDR have it all figured out. They were all very helpful in answering my questions, patient in understanding my particular "car" needs and extremely friendly and personable throughout my car buying experience. I had the pleasure of dealing with 3 of their team members: Jason Whidden, Scott Poth and Jonathon Lopez. I was able to drive out of their facility with the perfect car for me that fit into my budget. Thank you to you and your staff for providing me with your expert service and professionalism.

Jonathon Lopez, Scott Poth

aprile
4/19/2016

"Bought A New Car"

I just bought a car yesterday from Ferman CJDR in New Port Richey and it has been the best car buying experience EVER. I came in not even knowing that much about their selection, previously having a Nissan, and Tracy Buczkowski was able to find me exactly what I was looking for and within my budget. Not to mention, I came in 30 minutes before their closing time and yet her enthusiasm, dedication and energy were unparalleled. Scott Poth also, not even having to help out, came out to help and look up specifications on a few cars I was interested in with no hesitation and you could not only appreciate their knowledge and attentiveness, but sincerity and their goal to make you comfortable and happy. I ended up buying a 2016 White Chrysler 200s at an amazing price thanks to the help of these two phenomenal individuals as well as to the help of manager Julio Alaya who went above and beyond as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership but more specifically these superb individuals. After such an amazing experience I can't ever see myself going anywhere else!!

Trob
4/16/2016

"Pleasantly surprised."

Adam Rugg was very professional.Demonstrated great knowledge of the vehicle,and was extremely helpful during the entire process.I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to purchase a car.Adam seemed genuinely concerned about his customers.He is a tremendous asset to this company.

Reviews of Roy Faulkner