Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N, New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Robert Packard, CJD Finance Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Robert Packard

CJD Finance Manager
Walter Wallace, Sales Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Walter Wallace

Jamie Kissinger, Service Associate, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Jamie Kissinger

Service Associate
Steve Brawer, Service Associate, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Steve Brawer

Service Associate

January 20, 2017

"Great car buying experience with friendly people!"

- Micodin1

I had been looking at cars for about to weeks. Had some bad experiences with deceptive pictures and car conditions from several dealerships. However I found a car at Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey and they were very friendly to me and upfront about the car I wanted. The car was also exactly what the ad said it was in the description. I had a great sales associate in Chris Muniz that made the buy very comfortable and smooth. He also provided a Carfax for my car and a detailed list of problems the car had that they had fixed before putting it up for sale. I also had the option to take it to a mechanic if I wanted. He worked with my spending budget and when all was said and done I was very pleased. Scott Poth the finance manager made things quick and easy with my financing. Before I left Chris gave me his card and told me to call him anytime if I had any question or issues. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

January 20, 2017

"Great"

- Rachel2017

I helped a friend purchase a car from here and from what I experienced it was great. Tarek Kassem was the one who approach us and was polite and very helpful in finding her what she exactly wanted for her. So far it runs beautifully. Only a bit slow process in the financing department with someone else. We waited a bit long, but I think it may had to do with them training someone new. Overall fantastic experience.

January 18, 2017

"FAST! FRIENDLY! CURTEOUS! JOB DONE AS ASKED!"

- Plutotron

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Once I have given you feedback I should not be required to write x amount of words. Short and to the point! KISS Keep it simple ______!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $23161