Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Raddar
7/26/2016

"It Was Good Experience"

Over it was a good experience with the purchase of the vehicle and the sale staff and financing was pretty easy. The overall experience was good.

snowedunder3
7/25/2016

"Best service at a car dealership"

The customer care service was on a scale of 1-10, an 11, I kid you not. From the minute we entered the dealership to the time we pulled out with our Challenger bar none the best. Our salesman Raymond Hasss' knowledge was incredible. I would recommend this dealership to one and all. Everyone from Ray our salesman to the sales manager Walter Wallace as well as finance department, Robert Packard was a wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Tom Bjarne Christiansen
7/24/2016

"Recall"

I was taken care of in a great way by the service dept. They was ready when i showed up and finished the job when promised.

Bad A**
7/22/2016

"Another Great Purchase From Ferman of New Port Richey, FL"

This is my 6th purchase from Ferman of New Port Richey, FL. That have a great team. I purchased 5 vehicles from Ray McGee who is now retired. To my surprise the salesman that helped me this time was named Ray but his last name is Haas. Ray did not pressure me at all. I have never been pressured at this dealership in 25 years I have been going there. Ray made me feel right at home and knew cars and trucks. He helped me pick out a Dodge Ram Sport that is BAD A**. The next time I go to Ferman I will shop again with Ray Haas. The assistant manager that assisted with the sale was Julio Ayala. Julio also did an outstanding job. Did I say the truck is BAD A**? Well if you missed it then I'll say it now. The truck is BAD A**. And the people at Ferman of New Port Richey? THERE ARE NONE BETTER. You can take that to the bank. -Bryan

Danny J Hutcheson
7/22/2016

"Sold Car"

This week I stopped by Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge to sell my 2010 Dodge. The dealership offered a fair price and handled the process very professionally. Out of 3 Chrysler jeep Dodge dealerships I visited, Chris at Frerman's would be the one I would visit should I be interested in a new or used Chrysler product.

The Lewis'
7/16/2016

"BEST car buying experience we have ever had!!!"

HIGHLY recommend! Professional & very easy experience! No pressure to buy & worked to give us what we wanted & needed. Made us feel like family. Our SALESMAN, BRANDON HICKS, went above and beyond to get us the best deal he could. A VERY knowledgeable and professional young man. Works for YOU and what YOU want or need. FINANCE MANAGER, SCOTT POTH, was VERY helpful in the financing of our vehicle and went above and beyond to help us with the possible refunds we could receive from our previous vehicle financing. GENERAL MANAGER, JASON WHIDDEN, was happy to hear that our experience was so good. We were never left uninformed as we received either emails or phone calls to make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase and the way we were treated. The dealership is beautiful and is there for the customers from padded chairs and TV's in the customer lounge. Not to mention the free morning donuts, afternoon pop corn, free coffee, soda and water. You can always see what's happening in the Service Department with the updates on the several TV'S throughout the dealership. This was the BEST car buying experience we every had!! THANK YOU to everyone who helped us with our purchase and making us feel like family!! We will recommend Ferman of New Port Richey to all our family and friends. To sum it up we were greeted with a smile and left with a hug.

Brenda Blose
7/15/2016

"Service/ oil change "

SErving with team was professional and welcoming. I arrived 20 minutes early and they were able to get me in right then for oil service and tire rotation. Surprisingly was out in 45 minutes. Thank you Jamie!

Kamee101
7/15/2016

"Awesome experience!!!"

I can't say enough about the experience my husband and I had! First, at 9 in the morning my two young kids and I walked in and were immediately greater by Breanna. She was very informative and full of life. She was amazing with my kids, as well as patient. Later when I came back with my husband she was patiently awaiting my arrival. She kept great communication with us throughout the entire process. I couldn't believe this was her first official sale. I also want to say once again how impressed I am with her managers and coworkers. I have NEVER seen a company so welcoming to new people. Robert was excellent and so patient with her. Jody sat and talked with us while we waited for paperwork. That tells me a lot about you and makes me want to continue bringing you my business as well as refer!

Shane
7/13/2016

"Amazing buying experience!!!"

My family and I couldn't have been more happy with our experience at Ferman of NPR. We were car shopping for four days and have never been treated so well, very polite and not pushy employees. Absolutely amazing with children and very patient. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend shopping here!

Joe in Port Richey
7/11/2016

"Great Team !"

From start to finish I was treated like the only customer in the place... I came to this dealership because of the high marks they got in reviews and I was not disappointed at all.. I started my shopping online and was greeted through chat by Walt who reassured me they could help me through the process. When I showed up the next morning I was greeted by Walt and his salesman Robert. Robert took care of everything and treated me as a friend from the beginning... I was comfortable and surprised that there was not any hard sell or misleading tactics to try and get me into a car of their choice instead of mine..What I saw online and wanted is what I drove off the lot with that day...They even washed the truck and filled up the gas tank!..I have never bought a car from a dealership with such class and style..I have to mention Scott who got me in and out of financing in half an hour so I could get to work on time that afternoon...What a team....A+++ all the way... Honest and Trustworthy..They did what they said they were gonna do and that means a lot to a consumer.

Scott Poth in finance