Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Biggiesharley
9/28/2016

"Wow factor"

Wow what a truly exceptional experience, front the Top with Jason the GM and a special Thank to David Lee is an awesome asset to the dealership . Finance was painless and Ray my salesman did an outstanding Job. On a sale of 1 to 10 I give Ferman Chrysler an 11!!!

David Lee

Tim and Wanda
9/28/2016

"My new Cherokee"

In one afternoon, my faith in the car sales process has been restored. Pete Andrianopoules was great to deal with. He took his time walking my wife and I through their inventory and went out of his way to explain the different features in the vehicles so we could narrow down our selection. After the test drive, our plan to explore other makes/models went by the way side. We knew we found the vehicle we wanted so no need to spend more time going from dealer to dealer. We worked through the basic with Pete and then were handed off to Scott Poth. After a short discussion with him, he went to work and not only found the financing we were hoping for. He found better! What a classy guy! He did not have to do what he did but in the end, he convinced us that Ferman is the kind of dealership that really cares about their customers. All in all, what a great afternoon that ended with a drive home in our new Chrerokee.

Scott Poth

xxC13xx
9/27/2016

"Ferman seals the deal, again!"

Stopped by the dealership really just looking around at first, then got to thinking more and more how I didn’t use my current truck like a truck anymore. So I started eyeballing a certain preowned Jeep Wrangler on the lot, and then I went ahead and let Pete know I was interested. It was interesting for me, because for once I wasn’t in a situation where I needed a new car or truck by any means. It was more of a, “well, if it happens then it happens” situation. And after a couple days of back and forth with Pete and Walt, we all came to an agreement and the sale was made. And to honest with you, I didn’t know I was in the market for new used vehicle, but…I couldn’t be happier with my certified Wrangler. Thanks again to all the people who made this happen. Semper Fi

Scott Poth

Jl00
9/26/2016

"Great salesman!!"

I have never felt more welcome at a car lot. Michael treated me with the upmost respect. To be honest that is why I bought from him. I would also like to thank David and Robert.

David Lee

Paulphillips
9/25/2016

"Very simple process, just want I wanted"

I really didn't have much time available for paperwork, so everything was done over the phone and email until the date of pickup. Anyone who has purchased a Wrangler knows that the dealer experience can make or break it for you, and I was pleased that the process of buying a keep was simple and fun. Wish we'd been able to get there a little earlier for a tour but that was completely on me and the dealership bent over backwards to accomodate my time slot.

mattf
9/23/2016

"Tough customer!"

I want to give a thumbs up to Mike Cantrell for his patience in a tough situation. I came in looking for new car after my previous purchase at Ferman - 2012 Dodge Journey - had repeated transmission problems. On 4 occasions the transmission failed, ruining two weekends with my son. I finally gave up and went to trade it in last weekend. With the unique situation, Mikes GM, Jason Whidden basically took over the negotiations. We went back and forth a bit and was told I got about $4000 for my upside down trade in (about $900), inconvenience, rental costs, towing costs and a very disappointed son who missed his BMX state championship weekend. I was told it was the best possible but I don't really know! Sticker was $30,990. Lease order shows agreed value of $31,250 (+$260?). Service fee, service contracts and protection package brought it to $33,130. On the lease the agreed value was $31,849 (+$599?). Add in service contract and trade payoff and capitalized cost was now $34,010! Not seeing where I got credit for my time, costs and inconvenience. I did get what I wanted - a car that ran with no new up front cost at about the same cost per month. Just not sure about the numbers at all and I should be! My responsibility too. After 2-3 hours I'm tired and want to get it done. End of the day I don't care that much. I'm driving a new car for same monthly cost, leasing not owning but OK w/that. Did I mention problems with the new car? Back in today for service at 150 miles! (Steve in service is terrific!) Parts ordered and have to go back again. 6th visit in a month! Not sure how anyone could look at this as an exceptional experience. Some of the rating below I can't fill in because I just don't know what I got!

75thannivjeep
9/22/2016

"Overall a solid experience. "

This started as a typical car buying experience filled with multiple hands in the cookie jar and your stereotypical back and forth haggling but in the end, once ego's got set aside and everyone decided to focus on the task at hand we were able to get a deal done that everyone felt comfortable with. Tina, Julio, and Mike C were all excellent. I am not an easy client to deal with as I expect excellence. When all was said and done, we all got what we wanted. Go see Tina, she is a great salesperson. Julio is the only sales manager you should deal with, he is upfront and if he was able to tolerate me he can deal with anyone.

mLewis
9/18/2016

"Great Experience buying a new car!"

From the online and on phone help to working with salesmen in person, my experience was very pleasant and went very smoothly with no surprises. I love my new Compass!

Iwonka3
9/16/2016

"Best experience ever buying a car "

I am extremely pleased with my new Grand Cherokee Laredo 2016 and my purchase experience with Ferman Chrysler Jeep of New Port Richey was excellent from start to finish. Kenneth Levicky was my first contact and I could not ask for better treatment assistance and guidance through the entire experience . Mr. Levicky was personable , very knowledgeable and professional . Immediately made me feel at easy . No high pressure techniques like I had experience before. He made sure that my car was ready to go on time . On the scale of 1 to 10 I would rate the overall experience a 10 + .

AKoos32
9/16/2016

"Fast and very Friendly"

Thank you Cosmo! I love my new Jetta and it was just what I was looking for and around the right price range. The process was fast and it wasn't as stressful as it could have been. Thank you so much!

Reviews of Robert Packard