Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Kenneth Levicky

Sales Associate
Eric Dugas, Finance Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Eric Dugas

Robert Packard, CJD Finance Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Robert Packard

CJD Finance Manager

December 09, 2016

"Ferman NPR is #1"

- Bacibella9

I have never had a more pleasing experience with a dealership or car shopping period ... the people here are really ready to go beyond the expectation to make their customers happy. I was finally able to get the vehicle of my dreams and it's all thanks to Jason at Ferman! Jason W. and Kenneth L. are absolutely amazing ... These gentlemen have made me feel welcomed and have helped me so much every time I've stepped foot inside this dealership. You have made a forever customer, and I will send anyone here who will listen to me rave about them. Tens all around, look no further because you will find it here!

December 08, 2016

"Very Professional"

- Morgan

Very good service - fast and proficient! Great customer waiting room Excellent guys doing vehicle checks prior to taking the Jeep in. Great customer lounge and chairs

December 05, 2016

"Great Salesperson"

- doozer2u

Ken Levicky was one of the best car sales person we have ever dealt with, he didn't push for us to buy a car, he went out of his way to help us. Very knowledgeable about all of the cars on the lot. I was extremely pleased with his personality, his professionalism, and his knowledge about the product also his willingness to help us to the end of the sale and beyond. We were very glad that we got Ken, because as we sat and waited for Ken to do something in the back, we were listening to some of the other sales people and they could learn a lot from Ken about how to talk to people and how to treat them when they are there to buy a car.

New 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $27170