Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tom & Suzanne Payne
8/24/2016

"This was an exceptional car buying experience! "

Michael , Scott and Robert treated us like old friends. The deal was quick with no pressure. Michael gave us first class treatment from the minute we walked on the lot and we will recommend him to our friends. Thank you!

Scott Poth / finance Robert ? / mgr

jrappahahn@gmail.com
8/23/2016

"2 new car purchases"

Our salesman Ken was awsome. I came back and purchased a second car from him. I work in sales and understand customer loyalty. He was very knowledgeable and did everything he could to make my experience a great one. I have purchased cars from different Ferman dealerships and after my experience I will go back to Ken to purchase my next car in the future.

Happy charger owner
8/19/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Our salesperson Chris Zenick is the most honest and sincere salesperson we have ever met. Our purchase was agreed over the phone before we even test drove the car. To my surprise , what we had agreed on was actually the final price. I've never experienced that. Not only are we now Dodge we will always be when we can purchase again from Chris Zenick and the amazing team at Ferman. . Plus, I saved thousands of dollars compared to other local dealerships.

Chris zenick

Dw

"Sales/used"

Good shopping experience buying a used car from Ken Levicky. He is patient and calm and a lot of fun to work with. Over all a very pleasant experience. Thanks again Ken. P.S. I love my car.

Audry58

"Thank you, come again!"

I have to say that my shopping experience with Ken Levicky was great. I came in to Ferman with only an idea and left several hours later with a dream Jeep! The day was so hot, but Ken was very patient and remained cool. I was very anxious about everything, but Ken was able to answer all of my questions--even the ones that I didn't ask! I would certainly recommend Ferman to anyone that is looking for a new vehicle!! Thanks so much!!

Scott (finance)

Carol24

"Repeat business"

Thank you Ken Levicky for all your assistance in trying to find the perfect vehicle. On a 95° day, you just kept bringing me the vehicles I wanted to see. Your friendliness and professionalism were above reproach. I look forward to sending family and friends your way. Also a big thank you to Julio Ayala for his kindness and persistence during this process. Sincerely Carol Cochran

Ashleyxox
8/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

You will not be disappointed at Ferman of New Port Richey! They are extremely friendly, fast, and give excellent discounts and incentives! Chris Drozdowski worked hard at helping me find the vehicle that fits my needs, answered all my emails and texts promptly, and went above and beyond at making it fast and easy to take home my new car! Robert Packard also went above and beyond at making my new car affordable and the finance process go smoothly! I highly recommend working with both of them for your next purchase and you will not be disappointed!! Ashley

Jeremy.n.black
8/14/2016

"August Jeep Purchase"

I had a great experience at Ferman's! Ken Levicky was the best sales man I have had in 22 years of buying cars! I will go back again to Ferman's in the future.

JeepOwner
8/13/2016

"A very nice experience. "

A very nice/ friendly experience. Service Tech was extremely friendly and informative. Perfect estimation of wait time. I would most certainly recommend a friend or family member to the sales or service department.

Droc
8/11/2016

"Great experience wth Chris Muniz!!! "

First time purchasing a vehicle at a dealership and had a grata experience with a knowledgable salesman Chris Muniz, we were able to find and get me Into a ram truck that Iv always wanted and at the payment I was looking for. I couldn't have been any more comfortable with the service received. I would recommend anyone there for new or used 👍🏼

Chris Muniz