Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Good

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Finance dept. error"

Very disappointed in Ferman dealership, esp. finance dept. I was into dealership approx. 4 mos. ago and cancelled GAP ins. on vehicle that I had purchased/paid off. I was told it would take approx. 4 weeks for refund. Here it is almost 4 mos. later and still no refund. I had called and inquired at about 8 weeks regarding refund and was told "it was on his desk" by another person and that it would be taken care of. And again after all this time I am still waiting. I returned to dealership today and spoke to finance man regarding same vehicle and to cancel other ins. policies cause I traded this car in and bought a new Dodge at another dealership. I was told by the finance man that there was no record of me being at dealership 4 mos. ago to cancel GAP, the same gentleman that had originally did first cancelation. Finance dept failed to do his job!! My new car was bought at another Dodge dealer. He lost the sale for your company and I will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

finance dept

"bad service "

Very bad visit. I don't recommend this place to anyone and it is illegal to sell cars with no brakes. All he was worried about is running my credit and all i did was ask about the brakes and kicked me out

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey responded to this review

September 16, 2014

We apologize about the miscommunication and the way the sales associate handled the situation. We have been in contact with Angela and explained that we would never sell a vehicle unless it passed a safety inspection first. Every one of our vehicles goes through a pre-delivery inspection and any safety concerns are corrected before a vehicle can be sold. We take the safety of our guests and other people on the road very seriously.

"Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal..."

Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal for us. Their general manager is pleasant to deal with and hopefully very soon we can move forward on our purchase Our particular vehicle is on order and we'd look forward to it coming in Thanks again for stepping up and taking care of our needs

Adam

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey responded to this review

February 25, 2014

My Dealership participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at their dealership. We did honor True Car pricing. The vehicle was built was a $23390 MSRP. However it did not account for $995 transportation. True Car discount was $857 on this offer. When you picked out a Vehicle from stock it was an MSRP of $24585. This was $995 higher MSRP, probably due to the $995 destination not being included. The offer provided a True Car discount of $940; we provided that in a written offer. We actually use a Third Party conultant firm to help value the trades, I am sorry that we could not come to terms on your trade. Could you please elaborate on the bank that refuses to do business with us? If you are still looking for a vehicle, I would love to offer my assisatnce? Please email me back @ jwhidden@ferman.com or feel free to communicate thru Dealer Rater.

"My sales guy Roy Faulkner, TOP NOTCH. I went in with what..."

My sales guy Roy Faulkner, TOP NOTCH. I went in with what I wanted and what price I had to be at. and Roy delivered. No haggle ,no BS. truly the best buying experience I have ever had.

"Great job with my salesman Tony Seoud was Eazy going..."

Great job with my salesman Tony Seoud was Eazy going knows his product and didn't push me to by great place and great management Ferman is the best by far from anywhere I have been

Tony Seoud

"Our intent was to just look around, but we saw a car we..."

Our intent was to just look around, but we saw a car we liked and Mike, without pressure, allowed us to take the car for a drive. When we realized we liked the car, Mike helped us purchase the car within the price range we had in mind. It was easy and relaxed and the entire staff on the job that day was friendly, considerate, and easy to work with. We have purchased many cars, from Volkswagens to Jaguars, and this experience has been one of the easiest and most enjoyable we have had. Mike answered all our questions and with that, we realized that this was a practical car that would last us many years. For me, Cynthia, that is good because my husband, Vince has always had a tendency to purchase beautiful, but expensive and impractical cars, which always made me nervous! Thanks for helping make this an easy decision. We both love the car and even got stopped at a light by someone asking what the drive off the lot price was. We referred him to you! Thank you.

Mike McKnight

"Best experience purchasing a vehicle. Roy was very..."

Best experience purchasing a vehicle. Roy was very professional and extremely informative about the Dodge Journey we were purchasing. He genuinely listened to my concerns about my old vehicle and my need to have the safest car for my babies. He pointed out all the safety features the vehicle included to keep my children safe. To top off the experience, he made the financing an easy process. For the first time in my life, I felt I could trust my car dealer! Ferman is my dealership and Roy is my salesman from here on out. BEST SALESPERSON!!

"Roy was extremely helpful when my dad and I were..."

Roy was extremely helpful when my dad and I were purchasing my new Jeep Grand Cheroke. He did anything and everything he could to make us happy. I had very specific details that I wanted to include in my car and Roy got me every single one! I love my new Jeep and I couldn't have asked for a better dealer! THANK YOU!!

"As soon as I walked in I was greated by my name and was..."

As soon as I walked in I was greated by my name and was impressed. The sales person Roy, made my son & I feel very welcomed. Thank all of you for your welcomed service . Love my new Dodge Ram.Oh one other thing the finance officer was very courtious, and needs a good star also ! Thanks to all. Valeska Michalk

"This was a very positive and pleasant car buying..."

This was a very positive and pleasant car buying experience. There was no pressure at all and Roy was very informative and knowledgeable. The financial department was excellent as well. We discussed Chrysler loan options and they also researched other banks for me. When it was time to finish the deal, I choose Suncoast Federal Credit Union and Rafeal said that their rate was even better and made the changes needed to finish the deal. I will definitely be recommending Ferman to others for future car purchases as well as recommending that people ask for Roy.

Roy Faulkner