Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Velez6986
5/23/2016

"Great Experience"

The dealers were very helpful, and easy to talk to. Have recently purchased 2 vehicles, ( 2012 Camaro, 2016 Dodge Caravan.) Highly recommend this dealership if your looking to buy a car

John Lopez, Scott Poth

Chrissy
5/21/2016

"Rewarding experience!!!"

I walked into this dealership just to get an up close look at the Jeep Renegade after Googling it for days and days. It now feels like a second home to me. Today I am the proud owner of a 2016 Renegade. I really fell in love with the unique orange....it's absolutely stunning!! Thinking I would have to choose from one of the other available Jeeps on the lot (don't get me wrong, they are all beautiful) , with a phone call and about a minute of time I was informed that an orange model could be on its way to the dealership if I wanted it. Are you kidding?? I'm still in shock that it is parked in my driveway right now. I also got the hookup with a killer insurance company...bonus! I placed my trust with one particular sales associate, and he made my dream a reality. Very knowledgeable, very attentive, and very comfortable to talk to. Not only did I gain the most awesome ride I've ever owned, I've gained an honest friend. Thank you, Chris...

jules
5/18/2016

"REALLY NICE PEOPLE"

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY NEW/USED JEEP. SALESMAN-COSMO & FINANCE MGR SCOTT SO ACCOMODATING & FRIENDLY, ALSO VERY PERSONABLE. WOULD RECOMMEND THESE DEALERS TO EVERYBODY. THANKS AGAIN GUYS

SCOTT POTH, COSMO

Poe.Rief
5/16/2016

"Good experience - no problems"

Sales personnel were friendly - answered questions - - service manages was especially friendly and helpful... I am definitely a reluctant car buyer - this was a good experience. Ferman will follow up with an "we owe" this coming week - - I expect there will be no problems.

Julio went over and above to please...

knewby
5/09/2016

"Remarkable Sales Associate - Pete Andrianopoules"

It's not always easy as a woman to purchase a new vehicle. Pete treated me like an intelligent human being and listened to everything I was telling him about what I wanted and what was important to me about the new car I was looking for. He worked with me to come up with solutions that were a little outside the norm but made all the difference to me when it came to purchasing the 2016 Dodge Challenger I drove away with. Had it not been for Pete going that extra mile I'm sure I would have left the dealership without my new car. Thank you Pete for the Extraordinary work you did to get me the car I was looking for. It was a pleasure working with you and I will look you up again when the time comes to buy another new vehicle.

Steph1
5/03/2016

"Liars and rude! "

We started by getting an online quote for a car we wanted to trade (which I have written proof of in email) where they gave me a quota and asked me to come in. We got there and it was all lies. Then the very rude new sales manager, David Lee, came out and explained how he didn't understand why we came here expecting such a thing ... Trying to blame us and honestly making it seem like we are stupid or something!! We left right away and it was two hours of my life I will never get back. Avoid them like the plague!!!

David Lee

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey responded to this review

May 16, 2016

We apologize for the negative experience that you had with us. We do honor KBB offers, however, KBB provides a range, and we are not always able to offer the highest amount of the range. We were also willing to provide a discount so that we could help equal out this range. Please contact our Guest Relations Manager Heather Bousquet at hbousquet@ferman.com if there is anything else that we can help with. Thank you!

Jeepster
5/01/2016

"Fast, Friendly and Understanding "

With a few pieces of information given in advance and the finance app pre-filed on my smart phone, Salesman Dennis Mousouris in coordination with Finance Manager Scott Poth had the vehicle i wanted ready to go at the monthly payment i needed. I left with my new Jeep in 88 minutes even is spite of my marginal credit. They even gave me complimentary lunch while I waited. Amazing!!!!!!

Scott Poth, Dennis Mousouris

rblack51
4/29/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership - great service and assistance with no pressure. The staff were very helpful. Ray Haas (sales) and Scott Poth (finance) made our buying experience a pleasure

Scott Poth - great job - thanks!

bkny1234
4/28/2016

"Worst financing and misleading info"

If you hope to get a good finance rate for a used high mileage vehicle while having very good credit, forget this dealership. I got a rate of double digits which I would expect from dirt path used car lot giving a loan to bad credit customers. I had very good credit around the 700's and once I heard that double digit rate I was surprised and then they mislead me to think that other banks would possibly give a better rate so i agreed for them to check. I had to call back 5 times that day with no response after giving them more then a half day to check. Finally at 7 PM one of their staff called me and said they couldnt get a better rate but, it was a moot point then since i left a message with their receptionist and a voice mail with their used car lot manager 2 hours prior to cancel the deal which i assume their sales department never got so that further speaks to the ineptitude of their customer service.. I never seen a manufacturer dealership work so inept at finding a great rate and following up with a customer. Was a complete waste of time since they never told me that they had no real bank contacts that would give them great rates but, rather they get generic rates. Their excuse was any vehicle with over 100k miles would get that double digit interest which isn't true. Every bank has different mileage standards and they were clueless to that.

Cosmo, Walter

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey responded to this review

May 16, 2016

Hi Walter, We apologize for the negative experience that you had. We did try everything we could to move the process along but ultimately and unfortunately, we have to get in line with what the bank was allowing.

Jeep love 1232
4/28/2016

"Exceptional follow up"

I had been to countless dealerships around Naples Fl where I live. It seemed no one wanted to help or call back to follow up. I finally found an ad for exactly what I was looking for in New Port Richey. It was well worth the three hour drive to Ferman of New Port Richey. They have an exceptional team and superb service. My salesman Kenneth Levicky had everything ready to go and didn't try to play games. I would highly recommend Kenneth to anyone in the market for a new Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had!

Kenneth Levicky, Scott Poth