Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

3939 U.S. Highway 19 N,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Brianna18
8/28/2015

"Best experience! "

We went in looking for a specific type of car, Jeanette showed us the cars and when my daughter wasn't finding exactly what a she wanted Dave from finance helped her get what she wanted with the down payment she was able to spend and the payments she could afford. Together Jeanette and Tracy made sure we had our documents needed to complete the purchase as well as making sure my 11 year old was comfortable waiting for us providing snacks and a game system in the waiting room and last as he was definitely impressionable Scott, he made signing our lives away fun and made sure that my 18 year old first time buyer understood everything she was signing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know especially a first time buyer. Very comfortable experience and my daughter got exactly what she wanted without pushing other cars on her that would be more in her price range as some dealers try to do.

Jeanette, dave , Scott

kaelsmells11
8/04/2015

"Way to go, guys!"

Chris Muniz was great and Scott Poth, the Sales Manager made our buying experience quick, honest and very awesome. I'd recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy an autombile without any of the unnecessary B.S. that you normally expect. Very straightforward guys!

Chris Muniz, Scott Poth

Jeepster
7/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

We bought a used car from Tracy she was both knowledgeable and professional. We will be back to see her when we need a car again

domenic111
7/11/2015

"Worst Service Dept ever!"

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Fermans service department. From the 1st week I've owned the car there has been nothing but trouble with them. In the 1st week I had the car I brought it back because the front end was shaking so bad. They did nothing, and the 3rd time I brought it back for the same problem I was told it was a characteristic of a PT Cruiser and to get use to it. It took calling Chrysler directly and having them intervene for them to do anything. After that any time I brought it in for something under warranty it was never fixed the 1st time I brought it in, I always had to bring it back a second time for it to get repaired correctly. I believe it was 18000 mi. when they replaced the lower control arm and bushings. I asked how it went so early and I was told it was the florida sun. 2 years later the front end started doing the same thing and they told me it couldn't be the control arms again and if it was the work is only guaranteed for 1 year. I went there 2 days ago and asked for the paper work for the original front end problem and no one seems to be able to come up with it. Chrysler told me they never received it from Ferman. Seems kinda fishy to me, are they hiding something?

Chris

domenic111 responded to this review

July 26, 2015

You still haven't told me what the original front end problem was, the problem you said was a characteristic of a PT cruiser and to get use to it. It took me calling Chrysler to get you to fix the problem. It seems very strange that the control arm went at such a low milage and less than 20,000 miles later it's happening again. But like I said before you have never fixed anything right the 1st time! The new relationship you wanted to start involves paying you 99.00 for you to test drive the car and end up telling me it's the control arm and bushing again. The 2011 date is the 1st time you check them, You greased the bushings is what you said. It didn't last more than 200 miles then you replaced the arm and bushings. They shouldn't have done at the milage they did and they shouldn't have gone less than 20,000 miles later. Kinda like the 3 batteries you replaced in 3 years! Most dishonest Dealership I have ever seen.

July 20, 2015

We apologize that you feel you have not received the great guest service we strive for. We remember your situation very well, Mike Hughes our Service director sat with you and went over the entire history of your PT Cruiser. We did find all of your concerns and repairs, unfortunately the dates and mileage are not what you remember. We left off with you going home to review your service copies, if a discrepancy is found we would correct it immediately. The repair in question was done in June of 2011, under factory warranty at the time. We attempted to create a fresh start and a new relationship recently to work towards a resolution for your concerns. We are still more than willing to attempt to work something out in order to assist.

Angry Customer
4/15/2015

"Ran our credit for a specific vehicle......"

My husband and I spent hours at their office on a Saturday and made a deal on a specific vehicle that isn't offered in that trim level anymore. We were told we were approved but with a big down payment and that they would try a few more places to see if we could get a lower or no money down deal. We said no problem, call us on Monday and let us know. On Monday my husband called to check on the progress and he was told that the vehicle we had worked a deal on was just sold to someone else!! The SAME sales woman we worked with sold it to another customer! After they ran our credit over 10 times!!!!! We asked for the manager to call us and we were told that he would not be in until Wednesday and that he would call us then.......NO ONE has even bothered to call us and when my husband called AGAIN.....he was told that he would call when he was able. DO NOT go to this dealership! They have NO respect for their customers!

Keith Miller

lori
2/12/2015

"Quoted 2 different fees "

Although i did not actually have work done, i did call last weekend and ask how much to check transmission fluid. There is no dipstick on mine. It took until Monday to get back with me and i was told free to check but there is a charge to add it. OK... today i call to make an appt. and to have the fluid checked and i am told a diagnostic fee of $99.00 Won't be doing business with them. Can't get a simple price quote right. LOL Lori

I spoke with someone in Service "heather" but not sure

February 17, 2015

Lori, We apologize for the confusion regarding your recent calls into our service department. You are correct in the fact there is no dipstick on your vehicle and because of that, we would not charge you to check the fluid, and the only cost involved would be the cost of the fluid to top it off. We feel the confusion came in when you were told that, if you in fact do have a leak and would like us to look into it, there would be a diagnostic charge to identify the leak. Please keep in mind that our diagnostic fee is charged to cover our technician's time, and is applied towards any repairs made. Please feel free to give us a call at 727-847-5555 EXT:1150 and speak to Mike Hughes if you have any further questions, I would be happy to help rectify the situation. Thank you!

wendy.schabatka
10/26/2014

"They will work hard for you."

Thank you, Heather for going above and beyond for us! We really appreciate everything, the Truck looks awesome. We are very pleased with our purchase.

Heather

audrey.guinn.5
9/15/2014

"Finance dept. error"

Very disappointed in Ferman dealership, esp. finance dept. I was into dealership approx. 4 mos. ago and cancelled GAP ins. on vehicle that I had purchased/paid off. I was told it would take approx. 4 weeks for refund. Here it is almost 4 mos. later and still no refund. I had called and inquired at about 8 weeks regarding refund and was told "it was on his desk" by another person and that it would be taken care of. And again after all this time I am still waiting. I returned to dealership today and spoke to finance man regarding same vehicle and to cancel other ins. policies cause I traded this car in and bought a new Dodge at another dealership. I was told by the finance man that there was no record of me being at dealership 4 mos. ago to cancel GAP, the same gentleman that had originally did first cancelation. Finance dept failed to do his job!! My new car was bought at another Dodge dealer. He lost the sale for your company and I will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

finance dept

angela31
8/27/2014

"bad service "

Very bad visit. I don't recommend this place to anyone and it is illegal to sell cars with no brakes. All he was worried about is running my credit and all i did was ask about the brakes and kicked me out

September 16, 2014

We apologize about the miscommunication and the way the sales associate handled the situation. We have been in contact with Angela and explained that we would never sell a vehicle unless it passed a safety inspection first. Every one of our vehicles goes through a pre-delivery inspection and any safety concerns are corrected before a vehicle can be sold. We take the safety of our guests and other people on the road very seriously.

scottbangdrum
2/25/2014

"Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal..."

Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal for us. Their general manager is pleasant to deal with and hopefully very soon we can move forward on our purchase Our particular vehicle is on order and we'd look forward to it coming in Thanks again for stepping up and taking care of our needs

Adam

February 25, 2014

My Dealership participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at their dealership. We did honor True Car pricing. The vehicle was built was a $23390 MSRP. However it did not account for $995 transportation. True Car discount was $857 on this offer. When you picked out a Vehicle from stock it was an MSRP of $24585. This was $995 higher MSRP, probably due to the $995 destination not being included. The offer provided a True Car discount of $940; we provided that in a written offer. We actually use a Third Party conultant firm to help value the trades, I am sorry that we could not come to terms on your trade. Could you please elaborate on the bank that refuses to do business with us? If you are still looking for a vehicle, I would love to offer my assisatnce? Please email me back @ jwhidden@ferman.com or feel free to communicate thru Dealer Rater.

Reviews of Tracy  Buczkowski