Read Reviews Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Tina CaramSalesman2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge at the corner of US 19 and State Road 54 is a New Chrysler, New Jeep and New Dodge dealer, and used car dealer in New Port Richey serving the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are also the Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealer serving Tarpon Springs. We stock one of the largest selections of competitively-priced New Cars for Sale including New Chrysler cars, New Dodge cars and trucks, and New Jeep SUV's. We also carry an extensive inventory of Used Cars for Sale, Bargain Used Cars Under $10,000, Carfax 1-Owner Used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We are a New Port Richey and Pasco County Auto Repair and Auto Service facility, and offer Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair services on US Highway 19.

Our Location

Cable TV Shuttle Service
Children's Play Room Television
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal..."

scottbangdrum
2/25/2014 7:44:48 AM

Adam

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Ferman has been working hard to put together a great deal for us.
Their general manager is pleasant to deal with and hopefully very soon we can move forward on our purchase
Our particular vehicle is on order and we'd look forward to it coming in

Thanks again for stepping up and taking care of our needs

Response From: Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey
Added: 2/25/2014 1:47:22 PM

My Dealership participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at their dealership.

We did honor True Car pricing. The vehicle was built was a $23390 MSRP. However it did not account for $995 transportation. True Car discount was $857 on this offer. When you picked out a Vehicle from stock it was an MSRP of $24585. This was $995 higher MSRP, probably due to the $995 destination not being included. The offer provided a True Car discount of $940; we provided that in a written offer. We actually use a Third Party conultant firm to help value the trades, I am sorry that we could not come to terms on your trade.

Could you please elaborate on the bank that refuses to do business with us?

If you are still looking for a vehicle, I would love to offer my assisatnce? Please email me back @ jwhidden@ferman.com or feel free to communicate thru Dealer Rater.

Twitter
"My sales guy Roy Faulkner, TOP NOTCH. I went in with what..."

msmyth1
2/24/2014 9:13:38 PM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

My sales guy Roy Faulkner, TOP NOTCH. I went in with what I wanted and what price I had to be at. and Roy delivered. No haggle ,no BS. truly the best buying experience I have ever had.

Twitter
"Great job with my salesman Tony Seoud was Eazy going..."

Zouza
1/21/2014 11:07:51 AM

Tony Seoud

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Great job with my salesman Tony Seoud was Eazy going knows his product and didn't push me to by great place and great management Ferman is the best by far from anywhere I have been

Twitter
"Our intent was to just look around, but we saw a car we..."

CinViny
1/14/2014 11:55:37 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mike McKnight

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Our intent was to just look around, but we saw a car we liked and Mike, without pressure, allowed us to take the car for a drive. When we realized we liked the car, Mike helped us purchase the car within the price range we had in mind. It was easy and relaxed and the entire staff on the job that day was friendly, considerate, and easy to work with. We have purchased many cars, from Volkswagens to Jaguars, and this experience has been one of the easiest and most enjoyable we have had. Mike answered all our questions and with that, we realized that this was a practical car that would last us many years. For me, Cynthia, that is good because my husband, Vince has always had a tendency to purchase beautiful, but expensive and impractical cars, which always made me nervous! Thanks for helping make this an easy decision. We both love the car and even got stopped at a light by someone asking what the drive off the lot price was. We referred him to you!

Thank you.

Twitter
"Best experience purchasing a vehicle. Roy was very..."

abrandnewjourney
11/24/2013 9:14:00 AM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Best experience purchasing a vehicle. Roy was very professional and extremely informative about the Dodge Journey we were purchasing. He genuinely listened to my concerns about my old vehicle and my need to have the safest car for my babies. He pointed out all the safety features the vehicle included to keep my children safe. To top off the experience, he made the financing an easy process. For the first time in my life, I felt I could trust my car dealer! Ferman is my dealership and Roy is my salesman from here on out. BEST SALESPERSON!!

Twitter
"Roy was extremely helpful when my dad and I were..."

Dina0209
11/15/2013 11:13:43 AM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Roy was extremely helpful when my dad and I were purchasing my new Jeep Grand Cheroke. He did anything and everything he could to make us happy. I had very specific details that I wanted to include in my car and Roy got me every single one! I love my new Jeep and I couldn't have asked for a better dealer! THANK YOU!!

Twitter
"As soon as I walked in I was greated by my name and was..."

valeska16
8/21/2013 2:41:52 PM

Robert Packard

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

As soon as I walked in I was greated by my name and was impressed. The sales person Roy, made my son & I feel very welcomed. Thank all of you for your welcomed service . Love my new Dodge Ram.Oh one other thing the finance officer was very courtious, and needs a good star also ! Thanks to all. Valeska Michalk

Twitter
"This was a very positive and pleasant car buying..."

flnuttydad
6/30/2013 12:20:26 PM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

This was a very positive and pleasant car buying experience. There was no pressure at all and Roy was very informative and knowledgeable. The financial department was excellent as well. We discussed Chrysler loan options and they also researched other banks for me. When it was time to finish the deal, I choose Suncoast Federal Credit Union and Rafeal said that their rate was even better and made the changes needed to finish the deal. I will definitely be recommending Ferman to others for future car purchases as well as recommending that people ask for Roy.

Twitter
"Want to Thank Roy Faulkner and the dealership at Ferman..."

fking813
6/26/2013 3:12:59 PM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

Want to Thank Roy Faulkner and the dealership at Ferman for a fairly good sales experience.
Roy Faulkner was fair and never pressured me into buying something I did not want.I was able to buy the car I wanted.
Signing the the paper work was also a good experience.Only disappointment was when car was delivered that it could have been cleaner on the inside, windshield and windows were hazy.
I would recommend Ferman Chrysler,Dodge,and Jeep to anyone interested in buying their particular products

Sincerely,
Frederick King Jr.

Twitter
"I purchased two vehicles from Ferman NPR in the past week..."

donnabaran01
6/20/2013 7:05:09 AM

My Review Of Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Port Richey:

I purchased two vehicles from Ferman NPR in the past week and a half. The quality and service was great but what really sealed the deal was Roy going above and beyond to get me in the cars that I wanted. George also made the paperwork end very painless :) I have dealt with a lot of salesman before and Roy is by far the best yet. He has gained a customer for years to come and I will recommend Ferman and Roy to my friends and family.

Thank you for everything! :)

Reviews 11-20 >>