Read Reviews Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey

Quentin BastianSalesman1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Cable TV Television
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis..."

janaefla
3/11/2014 10:40:24 AM

Mac Davis

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable! The staff was accommodating and assisted us even after hours to ensure we had all of the information we needed on our new car! We highly recommend doing business with Ferman Nissan

Twitter
"Just got home from the dealership with our new 2014..."

gooseybear
1/5/2014 9:11:14 PM

Chris MunizChris Muniz

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Just got home from the dealership with our new 2014 Nissan Roque. LOVE IT!!! Still alot to learn about all the bells and whistles, but Chris
gave us a very detailed demonstration of how everything works. This is the fifth Nissan I have owned (and three more for famiy members).
So we are definetly sold on the product, BUT this was by far and away the best experience we have had with a salesperson. Hope everyone at Ferman Nissan is aware of what a gem they have in Chris. Polite, personable, very knowledgeable and most importantly patient with me as I swayed from one color to another. Tracy and Mike were also very helpful in our dealings with them. We most certainy will recommend Chris to any of our friends who may be in the market for new/used car in the future.

Thanks again, Chris an best of luck to you with your career at Ferman Nissan.

Mary Lou Cohen

Twitter
"We had an issue with another salesman at Ferman Nissan;..."

Knvogel
9/3/2013 6:12:28 PM

Mark RicciMark Ricci

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

We had an issue with another salesman at Ferman Nissan; upon bringing our concern to the Manager, Mark was asked to assist us in completing our transaction. We had a great experience with Mark. He was personable, knowledgeable, and was not pushy. He made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied. We will be working with Mark again, in 3 years, when our lease expires. Thanks for everything Mark!

Keith, the Manager, listened to our concerns and took action to ensure that our experience, from that point forward, was all that it should've been from the beginning. Thanks Keith for setting us up with Mark!

Twitter
"Over the course of the past year, I had researched and..."

mmwebb
8/4/2013 11:35:01 AM

Jonathan WidingJonathan Widing

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Over the course of the past year, I had researched and shopped at several area dealers to find just the right car at the right price. Of all the dealerships I had visited, I have to say that I am very happy I chose Ferman Nissan to make my purchase. My salesman, Jonathon Widing, was respectful, answered all of my questions with patience, and shared his knowledge of the vehicle without the high-pressure sales pitches. One of the sales managers, Robert Packard, was also very helpful and courteous when discussing my payment options. He was genuinely interested in gaining my business. Eric Dugas processed my final paperwork efficiently and explained warranty options without high-pressure. Ferman Nissan has proved that the purchasing-new-car-experience does not have to be unpleasant. I will highly recommend their dealership to all my friends and family.

Twitter
"I was in need for a new car as soon as possible. After..."

rheafrederick
7/1/2013 10:28:21 PM

George MartinsGeorge Martins

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

I was in need for a new car as soon as possible. After searching online and newspaper ads, I found exactly what I was looking for at Ferman Nissan! Cole quickly responded to the inquiry I put online. I should mention it was on a Sunday and was not expecting to hear from anyone until the next day, but he literally responded 10 minutes after I put in my inquiry. I was worried my car wouldn't make it to the dealership (yes, it was in terrible condition), so Cole worked with me over the phone and answered all of my questions quickly and accurately. He made sure everything was ready for me so I wouldn't have to drive an hour to find unwanted surprises when I got to the dealership. He was super professional, yet incredibly friendly. George Martins was helpful in the finance department and thorough when explaining all of my options. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I am young and a first time car buyer, and they made it stress-free. Thanks again for all your hard work, Cole Meyer!!!

Twitter
"This was my first car buying experience and I could not..."

Jahmn701
6/26/2013 10:12:28 PM

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

This was my first car buying experience and I could not have asked for a better time. We had set up an appointment very easily the previous day and Ali was very helpful in showing not just the value in something I had already been looking at, but explained a lot of features that were initially overlooked. The entire purchasing process; all the paperwork was explained very well. It's always a lot easier signing something when you're confident with what you are signing! Even after, something as simple as helping setup the blue tooth in MY! car really went a long way in ensuring a great experience from start to finish. This was a process I wouldn't just recommend but really encourage others to get to experience as well.

Twitter
"Ali was extremely courteous and spent a lot of his time..."

melhalo99
5/31/2013 1:51:42 PM

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Ali was extremely courteous and spent a lot of his time with me to explain the details of the car. The dealership was up front with the pricing and I was dealing with multiple dealerships to get he best price. Ali came in on his day off to get me this car and was there waiting with the car when I got there. Eric was very helpful when reviewing the warranty options and respected my decisions without high pressure sales. Good group.

Twitter
"Ali Ghomshe was very helpful and professional in helping..."

everonicaharris
5/29/2013 9:14:48 AM

4.4

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Ali Ghomshe was very helpful and professional in helping me to be in a car that was most suitable to
my needs, and comfort. I appreciated his thoughtfulness. I would recommend my friends to him.

Twitter
"Friendly staff and a great price. We went to test drive..."

zredthunder
5/24/2013 6:45:41 PM

Chris MunizChris Muniz

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Friendly staff and a great price. We went to test drive a car and purchased one. The best lifetime warranty anywhere. Excellent interest rate through Nissan.

Twitter
"Marc Ricci provided all the info I needed regarding the..."

KPSOP
5/13/2013 5:58:50 PM

Mark RicciMark Ricci

My Review Of Ferman Nissan of New Port Richey:

Marc Ricci provided all the info I needed regarding the purchase of a '13 Frontier and took the time to go over all the options. Very professional and always available when needed. He took care of everything from the beginning to the end making the entire purchasing process fast and easy. He then followed through to confirm everything was perfect. I would recommend Marc to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Eric made the paperwork process very easy to understand and was able to provide the information I needed. Very professional.... Marc and Eric are a good team!

Reviews 11-20 >>