Findlay Chevrolet

Internet Manager

March 25, 2017

"First corvette "

- Sdlmakeup

I just got my first corvette from here! Thurston Simpson helped me choose my new baby! The best salesman I've ever dealt with and an awesome team he had!

March 23, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Harkiew1

Jeff Lamper was terrific. Negotiated the best possible price on our lease, and stream lined the process, start to finish! Thanks Jeff! Best sales rep!

March 13, 2017

"Best Experience Buying a New Car!!"

- Pat S

On Saturday the 11th of March 2017 I had requested some information online from the Findlay Chevrolet Dealership on a used 2016 Dodge Ram truck and Mr. Bryan Drewes contacted me. We set up a time to meet and test drive the truck at around 10:30 am but let him know that I had to be back home by noon. I met Bryan and took the truck for a test drive and decided that I would purchase this truck. Since I needed to leave soon Bryan, being proactive, had me fill out all the paperwork that I could at that time and set up a time later in the afternoon (5:30 pm) with my wife to finalize the deal. After speaking with my wife we decided to purchase a new truck instead of a used one. I contacted Bryan and he got right to work finding me the best deal and truck for me. When my wife and I arrived at around 5:40 he had the truck ready for us to test drive. Once my wife and I agreed to buy Bryan and the team at Findlay Chevrolet made the process so easy and with no wasted time. From the moment that we sat down to finish paperwork to sitting down with Ms. Anne in finance took about an hour! That is the fastest time I have ever experienced when purchasing a new vehicle! My wife and I were on the road a little bit after 7:00 pm and could not believe how professional and effective the Findlay Chevrolet Team was. We will definitely refer Findlay Chevrolet to our friends and family. A class act all the way! Thanks to Bryan, Anne, and the Findlay Chevrolet Team. Impressed!!!

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $28962