Findlay Chevrolet

6800 S Torrey Pines Drive,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Findlay Chevrolet Info
About Findlay Chevrolet

After over 50 years in the automotive industry, we know that there are many places you can choose to visit and I want to personally thank you for considering Findlay Chevrolet. Here are just a few reasons why I believe you will be a completely satisfied, lifelong member of the Findlay Family when you purchase your vehicle from us: Great people, highly trained, professional, courteous and ethical staff. Many of our employees have years of experience – whether it is our sales, service or parts personnel you will find high quality people. Convenient Location. We are located just off the 215 at South Rainbow; within a 30 minutes drive from anywhere in Las Vegas or Henderson. Commitment to Quality. Whether it is delivering quality products or service we are committed to exceeding expectations. We make the most of every opportunity to prove that we are the best in the business. Our “State of the Art” facility is the best equipped and staffed. We offer wireless connectivity, customer computer work stations, complimentary beverages and popcorn, customer lounge, “Future Chevy Drivers” playroom, and an accessory boutique. All this in addition to our over 60 service bays, parking garage and huge inventory. "GM Certified Technicians.” You can be sure your vehicle will be in well qualified hands during their service as we have the highest trained General Motors certified techs in the state. “Standard for Excellence” Winner. Only dealers with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction qualify for this prestigious award that we have won for the last seven years. GM Dealer of the Year Award recipient for three consecutive years, from 2011-2013. Time Magazine Dealer of the Year. #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealership in the state. DealerRater Dealer of the Year 3 years in a row!

About Findlay Chevrolet Learn More

ZL1
7/21/2016

"Great customer service!"

I have purchased and had my cars serviced at Findley Chevrolet. They are awesome! Will keep coming here. I have been working with Billy Chang there for years.

July 22, 2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Findlay Chevrolet! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call!

Li
7/02/2016

"Serious buyers"

Went for a test drive just to be informed that I can only test drive if I am only a serious buyer and will be purchasing a car from them today. Then was seated and waited for roughly 30 minutes for another sales rep. Me and my dad felt it was absurd as there was several employees just standing around and could of just schedule another day for a test drive.

Didn't get name

July 22, 2016

Li, thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction, and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies for your recent experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Tinab
7/02/2016

"Well taken care of"

I had some car troubles and they took good care of me I was worried sick about my car and they made sure my car would be fixed if it wasn't for Billy and ruben I don't know where I would be thanks again.

July 22, 2016

Tina, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service.

Bryan Wiltgen
6/29/2016

"Best Buying Experience!"

I recently bought a 2016 Chevy Corvette from Findlay Chevy. Both Ben and Christina help me alone the process in finding me my dream car. I'm from Albuquerque New Mexico so when working the deal over the phone with Ben he made it simple, easy to come up with the price, and found me exactly what I've been looking for. They both really made a dream come true. I would highly recommend anybody to this dealership to buy a new or used car

Smitty3319
6/29/2016

"astounding customer service!"

I was in need of a vehicle in the worst way. We had just moved here for my job. I thought I was going on to have to buy a used car in a new town not knowing anyone! I did a quick application online and had a response within 1 hour or less. Christina Wilcox went way above and beyond to not only help me get a vehicle but she made me feel special and like I was 1 of her very best customers! She treated me like I was buying the most expensive vehicle made . She was very helpful and friendly. The best customer service I have ever experienced!! Because of her I will be forever loyal to Findlay Chevrolet! God bless and thank you for having such a fantastic team. Everyone was awesome. Every person in your establishment went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel welcomed and special! Findlay Chevrolet ROCK'S!!!

SUNIL CHEMMANOOR
6/08/2016

"Great buying experience "

I give these guys a 5-star rating because they really do have a 5-star customer service rating. I had a very good buying experience at Findlay Chevy (KEN DOYLE, DARIO DEMTRIC and BRIAN SAVINDA). Very pleased with the NO hassle NO pushing environment, gave me best price and got my business the best rate and got everything handled in a very professional manner and definitely would go back to them for my future business fleet purchases. The negotiating did not take long at all, matter of fact NO Negotiations really. Brian is very professional and witty at the same time. He came down with his best price and was very upfront about everything. Ken was ready with everything when we came back to sign all paperwork- in and out in no time! And he explained everything very thoroughly and did not miss anything out. Dario was the man behind the scenes who is not afraid to put in work for you as a customer. He will do everything in his power to MAKE IT HAPPEN! THANKS A LOT FINDLAY CHEVY for the very BEST truck buying experience!!

Dario Dimitric

June 09, 2016

Sunil, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Jamaal McCoy General Manager jmccoy@findlayauto.com

SorichLV16
6/01/2016

"Terrific Internet Sales and Dealer Experience"

From the moment we made contact with Christina Wilcox to driving our two new vehicles off of the lot, our family experience was nothing short of positive, fun, exciting, personal, happy and memorable. We were treated like old family friends. All of our vehicle needs were listened to and met. After getting back to California with our new Chevys, the follow up was fantastic. There is not one thing we would change about our experience and we, most certainly, look forward to keeping in touch with Christina (and Ben) and stopping into Findlay for a visit next time we're in Las Vegas.

Bowtie Boy
5/30/2016

"A Unique Experience"

Truly the most friendly, attentive, helpful, and efficient staff anywhere. They exceed all expectations! After the deal was completed, they found another rebate on the car and saved me even more money. That's never happened to me before.

Ernie, Mike and Ed

Gem
5/10/2016

"Happy customer "

After having a car that didn't work after a week of buying it from somewhere else, not here, I didn't trust anyone. Then I prayed and found a nice chevy cruz that caught my eye and soon after the wonderful Christina Wilcox did everything possible to help make sure I get my car. Christina has made it possible for me to trust dealerships again and I love my new car!! Also, thanks Ben Wilcox for showing us around. I am definitely a satisfied customer. Thank you Christina!!

mkraus322
4/20/2016

"Absolutely amazing"

I went in to Findlay Chevrolet, knowing exactly what I was looking for. Dave was very helpful. I am very pleased with the vehicle that I purchased, and would definitely go back to this dealership for any and all future purchases.

Reviews of Billy Chang