Findlay Chevrolet

6800 S Torrey Pines Drive,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Findlay Chevrolet Info
About Findlay Chevrolet

After over 50 years in the automotive industry, we know that there are many places you can choose to visit and I want to personally thank you for considering Findlay Chevrolet. Here are just a few reasons why I believe you will be a completely satisfied, lifelong member of the Findlay Family when you purchase your vehicle from us: Great people, highly trained, professional, courteous and ethical staff. Many of our employees have years of experience – whether it is our sales, service or parts personnel you will find high quality people. Convenient Location. We are located just off the 215 at South Rainbow; within a 30 minutes drive from anywhere in Las Vegas or Henderson. Commitment to Quality. Whether it is delivering quality products or service we are committed to exceeding expectations. We make the most of every opportunity to prove that we are the best in the business. Our “State of the Art” facility is the best equipped and staffed. We offer wireless connectivity, customer computer work stations, complimentary beverages and popcorn, customer lounge, “Future Chevy Drivers” playroom, and an accessory boutique. All this in addition to our over 60 service bays, parking garage and huge inventory. "GM Certified Technicians.” You can be sure your vehicle will be in well qualified hands during their service as we have the highest trained General Motors certified techs in the state. “Standard for Excellence” Winner. Only dealers with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction qualify for this prestigious award that we have won for the last seven years. GM Dealer of the Year Award recipient for three consecutive years, from 2011-2013. Time Magazine Dealer of the Year. #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealership in the state. DealerRater Dealer of the Year 3 years in a row!

About Findlay Chevrolet Learn More

mkraus322
4/20/2016

"Absolutely amazing"

I went in to Findlay Chevrolet, knowing exactly what I was looking for. Dave was very helpful. I am very pleased with the vehicle that I purchased, and would definitely go back to this dealership for any and all future purchases.

Arnie154
4/19/2016

"Feeling welcome"

From the moment I stepped out of my car, someone was there to help me. I want to thank Alfredo Hernandez for his fantastic help in my procuring my new car. He has always been there to answer my questions. I would also like to thank Ernie Cardenas for his help in familiarization of my new vehicle and Goeff for his help with the contract. I always feel at home at Findlay Chevrolet dealer.

Ernie Cardenas

Donna'smalibu
4/19/2016

"Smooth"

Really the best! Brian always takes the time to answer my questions, and Ed stepped in to show me various cars! I'll buy another car from Brian in 4 years!

Ed Rippe

Chevy truck.
4/15/2016

"Excellent customer service. "

Friendly employees. Billy is always very helpful. I been visiting the Service Department since 2008 and he always takes the time to answer my questions. He is an asset to your company.

Laurie Ann
4/02/2016

"Jeff is awesome!!!!!"

Jeff Lamper was fantastic. He was patient, funny, and an all around nice guy. I would definitely work with him again--he was extremely accommodating with our needs.

Jeff Lamper

icepick
3/26/2016

"Billy Chang"

Billy Chang does it again and again he and the Findley team exceed my expectations. Billy Chang is knowledgeable and keeps me informed on Chevrolet information.

ted
3/16/2016

"Car buying experience"

I have had always dreaded buying a car/truck, either new or used, because of the hassle of dealing with salesmen and dealerships in general. Buying my new truck at your dealership surprised me. I didn't have the anxiety of haggling or waiting around for someone to set the price. I ordered my new truck through Chevrolet. The salesman, Ed Rippe, guided me through the entire process. Even though I went in knowing what I wanted, he was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. Ed kept me abreast of everything that was going on with my truck, from when Chevrolet announced when it was going to built, to when it was put on a railcar, to when it arrived at your dealership. He was very helpful in making sure I had the right paperwork to take to my credit union. When I went to take delivery, he and the rest of your staff was extremely helpful. I appreciate that kind of service and attention! Thank you very much for the help I received from everyone at Findlay Chevrolet!

Ed Rippe

anichols12
3/16/2016

"Great experience"

I brought my grandma to this dealership to check out their offers on the Chevy Cruze. There was exceptional customer service. There was a little bit of a wait, but that's understandable. I am glad I leased my first car with Chevy.

Daneil Lundburg, Bryan Drewes

Mike Snow
3/12/2016

"Unparalleled Service!!"

I'm the type who does all my own work on my vehicles -- but I do know my limits. Ran into one such problem when the rear differential in my Chevy Avalanche failed. After making an appointment with a very courteous service writer (Billy Chang) he was actually the one who greeted me by name when I pulled in two days later. Billy was very friendly and helpful and took care of all the potential headaches by having a loaner car ready and dealing with a third party Mopar service contract. He texted me as appropriate with updates and the service tech did a fantastic job repairing my truck. I could not be happier with my experience and would recommend Findlay for your service needs. I'd also reach out to Billy as he was knowledgeable service writer and really cared about getting my truck fixed properly. A+++++ experience all the way around. Thanks to everyone involved --- great team!!

tbh856
3/09/2016

"fantastic experience"

The dealership was very profesional and knowledgable. Great selection and clean. They have great incentives and would recomend to everyone. Service Dept. is the best.

Chritina Wilcox