Findlay Chevrolet

Internet Manager

July 08, 2017

"Second to none!"

- rs3

The most streamlined, professional experience I've had in buying a car. I'm still blown away! This is the way car buying should be. Matt went above and beyond. Matt personally helped us get our rental vehicle back. Over the last decade, my wife and I have bought 3 different BMWs, a MINI Cooper, and 2 different Mustang Cobras from a number of dealerships. None of those purchases come close to the exceptional experience and service we were provided by Matt at Findlay Chevrolet. I highly recommend him.

Matt Masluk

July 04, 2017

"Got me into my first new car"

- Kevin P. Krall

Big thanks to Sam and Chris for helping me through the process of getting me into a 2017 Chevy Cruze. I love my new car and I can't thank Sam enough for the crazy amount of effort he put into helping me.

Sam Litman

June 27, 2017

"Poor Service"

- Dave.Smith

Tried to have my car repaired. Even made an appointment. I was told that all my appointment was for is to meet the service advisor, not get any work completed on my car. Such a waste of time. Even talked to the Service Manager, he didn't care. Since that was the attitude of the service department, I can only expect that for,the mechanics that would have worked on my car. Went to another dealership, made an appointment and my car went in to be repaired. Not told to come back later and they might get to my car. Very poor service.

Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette, $27000