Findlay Chevrolet

Vehicle Exchange Manager

November 19, 2016

"Saved me almost $7,000"

- Victor

Check engine light came on when on was on may way to Vegas to pick up wife at airport. Limped into Ted Wiens on Craig Road around 1pm. They told me it was impossible for them to look at that day, so I had to get a rental car , pick up wife drive over 200 miles to our home. The next day they called and told me that I would need a new engine at a cost of $7,200 plus. I called around Vegas and when I talked to Billy Chang at Findlay Chevrolet he was very sympathetic with my situation . He quoted me a price for a new engine that was a few hundred dollars less than Ted Wiens and gave me a number for a tow company if I wanted it towed to them or elsewhere. I called many places and they were all within a few hundred dollars of each other. I called Billy three times and each time he took the time to explain the cost and they were able to start on it as soon as they received it. He also said that they would need to check and make sure that I really needed an engine because it was rare for chevy big blocks to go bad with only 135,000 miles. He was the only one that said that they wanted to do this first before selling me a new engine. So I had it towed to them and within 4 hours they informed me that I had a broken valve spring and it would only be a few hundreds. They also would have it ready that day!! So I saved over $6,500 and got the work done quickly. The tech who worked on this even took the time to show me the broken part and explain what he did! I have been driving for 50 years and over those years I have had to deal with many repairs and this was the best experience I have had. Take your vehicle to Findlay Chevrolet. They will treat you fair and quickly!!

November 18, 2016

"Awesome Experience "

- JON C

The team of Brian Savinda, Geoff and Derric were fantastic. I had an easy and painless experience. The staff is very friendly and not pushy. I felt like a friend and not just another customer. The professionalism, no BS and up front style was great. This team is highly recommended! I couldn't be happier with the experience. Please go see Brian Savinda!

November 08, 2016

"Christina and Ben are the best :) "

- Rihab

Christina was amazing! When I thought it was hopeless and couldn't find a car! She was there every step of the way! I was taking uber for 4 months and was paying close to 1200 a month. She was the best, so patient kind and really like a sister! I appreciate all of her hard work along with her husband Ben! They have become great friends :) keep up the great work and I highly recommend them!!!

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $33611