Findlay Chevrolet

Internet Manager
Billy Chang, Service Advisor, Findlay Chevrolet

Billy Chang

January 17, 2017

"Had an amazing experience in buying my first car!"

- Eli032395

She has been an amazing person. She explained to me step by step, what most likely be the best for me, made sure I was taken care of, and super patient. She was not a pushy at all. She had amazing customer service and works really hard. Not only that, she is super nice and welcoming. Coming into the dealership itself was welcoming and it felt super nice! I would definitely recommend.

January 16, 2017

"A very pleasant experience"

- earl37217

DJ Jeffers (Sales & Leasing Consultant) was professional, very knowledgeable and developed the trust and respect not normally expected when dealing with new car sales personnel. Four years ago I purchased a 2013 EQUIONEX from Findlay Chevrolet and Mr. Jeffers was my Sales Consultant at the time. He took the time to answer all questions and show us every vehicle we desired to see. Because of his professionalism and patience we immediately asked for him when we returned on 13 January 2016. I would highly recommend Mr. Jeffers to all potential new car customers at Findlay Chevrolet.

January 10, 2017

"Friendly, easy, and fast service."

- Godfathermma

Most dealerships it seems to be a back and forth battle with you just listening to what the salesman has to say. Findlay worked with us on our purchase of our new Chevy Silverado and did more listening than talking. I got a good price for my trade in and I feel like I got a steal with my new pick up truck. I will definitely be bringing my business back to Findlay Chevrolet.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $36102