Findlay Chevrolet

DJ Jeffers, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Findlay Chevrolet

DJ Jeffers

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 10, 2017

"My Bitchin' Camaro (ZL1)"

- Doc Smith

DJ had been working with me on my purchase, beginning with the Z06 Corvette. DJ has never pressured me and always understood my needs. My desire shifted from the Vette to the new Camaro ZL1 and I am COMPLETELY happy with my purchase! DJ is knowledgeable and literally goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

DJ Jeffers

August 25, 2017

"Great service department "

- TSchoof

I just took my Silverado in for a recall and was in and out as promised. Heather Bobenhausen explained what would be done and got me out earlier than expected. From getting the truck checked in to checking out and everything in between was quick and painless. I bring my Silverado here for everything since this is where we bought it and have never been disappointed. Great job Findlay! Thank you.

Heather Bobenhausen

August 23, 2017

"Great Service Repeat Customer"

- Fangmart2017

Our sales person was excellent John McKibbin from Findlay Chevrolet. This professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. We purchased a SUV last year off him and went right back to him went we need to purchase another new car. He was patient with all our requests with test driving each car we wanted to be sure we got the right car. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Chevrolet. Great Job! martin

John McKibbin