Findlay Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Colton West

Ethan  Bench, Sales, Findlay Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Ethan Bench

August 16, 2017

"Successful and Simple Car Purchase"

- WS

When I first contacted Findlay, multiple employees had responded to me in a timely manner and there was an online chat option where I made my appointment. When I arrived, each employee was very friendly and did not possess the typical aggressive car salesmen attitude. I was attracted to the indoor facility and the great shape each car was in. I settled up with Max, who was very polite and pleasant. Him and his team worked as efficiently as possible and took the time to thoroughly answer each question I had. I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of my purchase and highly recommended this dealership.

August 04, 2017

"Really great customer service and finding us a car."

- chamcojo

An auto accident occurred and left us with only one car and we needed a replacement fast once we received an insurance check. Max Orsini made first contact off the internet and quickly began the process of getting a car we found online ready for us to drive home. He also helped in making sure the car fit our needs especially in the budget area which is important. The indoor car lot was amazing to see once we arrived. Max had the car all ready and detailed out, so we assumed the process would be quick, but the car didn't have cruise control, a deal breaker for us as we NEED it. Max quickly went to work and found other vehicles in their inventory; in the same budget that had all the options plus the needed cruise control. We got to test drive and we were left alone to make our decision. In the end we got a great car with low miles and it fit into our budget... and it had the cruise control! The financing process was the only negative experience due to some miscommunication with license plate transfers and a surprise on the toughgaurd product. We would have got it any it was just a surprise when it got time to sign the papers. But other than that, we enjoyed the way Max and his team took car of us! If we need a vehicle in the future, we would go back and see Max or one of his team mate.

July 22, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- MLBrady

This truly was one of the best car buying experience I have had! Every person that I talk to was knowledgeable, kind, and enthusiastic about their job in about the information they were sharing. Can't express enough my gratitude for the information, and answering my questions. Highly recommend this team!!

Used 2010 Dodge Charger, $17988