Findlay Volkswagen

Findlay Volkswagen
Findlay Volkswagen Info

LV_Native
5/05/2011

"I've bought and serviced 4 Volkswgen's over the past 6..."

I've bought and serviced 4 Volkswgen's over the past 6 years at Findlay Volkswagen and have had only GREAT experiences. I always feel like I'm being treated fairly and all the service work is done on time, every time. They are simply the classiest dealer in town!

digitallady2001
4/29/2011

"This is the first time I bought a car without the..."

This is the first time I bought a car without the salesman trying to sell me a car by being shady. I never thought buying a car would be be painless--Thanks Chris We went in late evening and the price given at the sit down was the TMV for the car which was shocking most dealers try to start maybe 500 below MSRP and wok from there.

Chris

thatgirljaz
12/02/2007

"Great personality, friendly people. They made me feel..."

Great personality, friendly people. They made me feel confortable as a female buying her first car. The price of my Jetta seemed fair.

Petar

thlady
5/22/2007

"I have have bought 2 vehicles from this dealer and both..."

I have have bought 2 vehicles from this dealer and both times it was outstanding.have been for service also and each time they took care of the problem and fixed it right the first time

tom

teddybear
10/10/2006

"Where do I begin? They ruined my car while I was signing..."

Where do I begin? They ruined my car while I was signing the papers. They made a mess of my spotless car when I brought it in for service and never made an attempt to clean the interior. They have a bad attitude and they treat me like dirt for no good reason. My experience with this dealer has been very bad overall. I'm not impressed in the least and my next VW will be from outside Las Vegas. I'd rather give my money to someone that appreciates it and respects their customers. Jerks.

FreeTint
9/19/2006

"They have done nothing but mess up my car from day one...."

They have done nothing but mess up my car from day one. They have crappy attitude and they don't even know how to fix a Volkswagen properly. I'm really disappointed with their Sales and Service. Findlay Volkswagen in Handerson Nevada is very shady and inept.

vegasbaby
3/18/2005

"You know, when a dealership like this one can be..."

You know, when a dealership like this one can be considered the best in a city of almost 2 million people there is something seriously wrong.

They're not as bad as their friends on the West Side of Las Vegas, Desert Volkswagen, but they're definately close.

I don't know if they just want to be slightly nicer than Desert, or if the culture of volkswagen in Las Vegas allows for this junk.

In my experiences at Findlay I have yet to come across a positive or even pleasant person. The facility is nice, but the people make it horrible.

Price on the vehicles is not raised $3000 like Desert, but they're not real accomodating. Not that I would be if my only competitor in town was Desert, but can we just try to be pleasant?

There's a foundation of a good dealership here, they just need to build on it.