Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Trish
4/05/2016

"Great experience! "

I haven't purchased a car in 10 years and was fearing the process. I dealt with Mike Rosen and he helped me feel comfortable with such a huge decision. I ended up leasing and I'm in a 2016 RAV 4 with a payment I am comfortable with. Mike was great, the guy who wrote up our paperwork was great, and I don't want to forget about mentioning the team that took the car inside and prepared it and made it look fantastic to drive away in. Call Mike. He is a great guy to work with!

Toyota truck lover
4/02/2016

"Buying a vehicle made easy!!!"

I usually do not like the buying experience, but I have to say that Fiore Toyota made the event enjoyable and pleasant. All the employees, from Mike Rosen, our salesman, to the sales manager, Bill Waite, were friendly and helpful. The entire team were just nice people. They were not pushy, but they did their job, and followed through on what they said they would. They know their product, and will be there to back up what they sell. This is an outstanding dealership

Hotdog
3/23/2016

"Good Deals"

We have been dealing with Fiore Toyota for a good many years and are very pleased with our experiences. Our salesman put us in the right vehicle that we were looking for.

Finance man (for got his name.)

slogaski
3/05/2016

"Very welcoming and feels like meeting up with friends."

My family and I have went to this dealership for the last 17 years. I would not change a thing. Greatest experiences of our lives.

dana
3/02/2016

"Great Experience"

On a whim decided to go car browsing to get an idea of what my older car was worth along with what was out there in my price range. I dealt with evan and had a great experience. He is very knowledgable, took the time to answer all of my questions. In fact everyone was very nice, joking with my kids, letting them pick there own show, sit in a car or two. They stayed late to complete the paperwork and I walked away with a new to me car that I am very happy with. I would definitely recommend evan again. :)

Adam2016PriusV
2/29/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

Michael & Chad were very helpful and considerate through-out the process. Great job! I am happily enjoying my new ride thanks to them. Keep up the good work.

llove11
2/27/2016

"Quick and Easy"

We needed a car fast and we needed a car that was reliable. We were able to have a few options that fit our guidelines and especially had the lifetime warranty. It was quick and painless, and now we are driving a great car.

Fiore review
2/26/2016

"Best car-buying experience I have ever had!"

John Klisiewicz is a consumate professional in his presentation,negotiation and delivery of the vehicles he represents. We have purchased two Audis from John, and would recommend him and the Fiore dealership without qualification.

Sonya1402
2/23/2016

"Bought Used SUV living out of state"

We did a search online looking for large SUVs. GoFiore.com was at the top of the search list due to their low prices. We found the PERFECT SUV and 1500 below blue book! When we called we got Michael Rosen. He was happy to work with us on all the trials of living out of state. We wanted to see the vehicle in person prior to purchasing and he helped us through the necessary steps to ensure they could hold the vehicle until we were able to make the trip. Mr. Rosen was available at virtually all hours and was quick to answer any questions we had. I communicated primarily via text and he had no problem with that route. He voluntarily sent us the complete carfax report and went as far as taking a video of the vehicle and "selfies" of the undercarriage to send to us. The only downfall was they didn't take out of state checks so we had to wire the money. Mr. Rosen took us on a test drive and allowed our children to check out the vehicle for their liking. He was great at walking us through every detail to ensure there were no questions remaining and has down followups to make sure we enjoyed our vehicle. Great dealership, great prices and Amazing customer service!

shouser13
2/06/2016

"Fast and Fair Service"

First time at this dealership and was very pleased with the service. Salesman Michael answered all my questions and had the vehicle I was interested in ready to go and take a test drive when I arrived. Showed me the car's features and made the buying process fast and didn't drag out the process like many dealers do running back and forth with offers and pricing. Was quick and fair.

Reviews of Mark Vermillion