Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Prof.Rowland
8/21/2015

"Mike Rosen will find the car you want or need"

I did not even intend to lease a car that day, but Mike walked me through all the models and whatever upgrades they featured -- as well as a host of other details associated with price, leasing agreements, the all-important 36K mile warranty, and much, much more -- until we found precisely what I wanted, which was a black on black A3 2.0T with 18" rims (sport and winter packages). He's a great guy; really patient; better than all that though, I had a lot of questions (I've never leased before) and he answered everything in detail (and I am a math person so I was trying to estimate every variation to get the best deal). Calm and collected, Mike is a pro. He also seemed happy for me that I got the car I wanted (even though it took some time to figure it out, a couple of test drives, and a couple of walk throughs -- and that was just on the car I leased!).

mike jones
8/17/2015

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

I saw a tundra on their website that I liked. I contacted the dealership online and in no time Dylan gave me a call. I then visited the dealership talked to Evan until Dylan was available, both were very knowledgeable about the truck. After some discussion and decision making on my part, being satisfied with trade value, I am now driving a Toyota Tundra. I will and am recommending those salesmen and dealership.

Craig
8/14/2015

"Bought my first new vehicle at age 61 :)"

The biggest plus for me was their friendly,no pressure approach.the 3 people i dealt with worked as a team Dylan,Kelly and Mike.The final process was done in a timely manner.Dylan was very helpful setting up and explaining the features on my new truck. THANKS people this was on my bucket list.:)

Kelly

ipgsmom
8/13/2015

"Perfect to deal with;)"

Went to test drive a new RAV 4 and left with it! Great service and I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman, Dylan Crilly. Had a blast buying from them and will always go back!

jimmyp355
8/11/2015

"Great Experience"

From beginning to end the experience was fantastic. I enjoyed the low pressure, no nonsense, approach to purchasing a new car for my daughter. Thanks

Lumpy's Tone Shop
8/01/2015

"Perfect!"

Went in on a Tuesday to check out a new Jetta, drove home Thursday with a big grin on my face. Excellent and helpful service. Highly recommend!

amyd
7/31/2015

"Good deal and friendly service"

We bought a new Toyota Sienna last evening. It was a very smooth transaction and a good deal. They were very friendly and explained all the features of our new van. Mike Rosen was very informative and helpful.

patty 522
7/20/2015

"First car in 10 years"

Almost a year ago I contacted Mike Rosen about a Camry.. I had seen a positive review of his service on the Fiore website. I decided to put off a purchase, despite a fine offer from the dealership. On Friday I returned to Fiore and, with the help of Mike, drove away with a Rav4 Limited. The whole experience was pleasant and professional. All my questions were answered and the features of the vehicle were thoroughly explained. I would definitely call Mike next time I want a new car.

Micky5752
7/11/2015

"Fast & Professional! Ask For Dylan! "

I was on the search for a new Tundra a few weeks ago and I needed to have it in a hurry. I was very specific in what I wanted and Dylan wasted no time putting his resources together and locating the truck that I wanted. I met him at 5 on a Monday afternoon and by 6 we had a handshake and a deal. He also got me an extremely great value on my trade in. The truck wasnt on the lot, so they sent a driver for it and had it back on the lot in a couple days. When I showed back up, Dylan had all the paper work in line, ready for me to sign and then took me outside and ran over all the features with me. He is very, very knowledgable about all the new bells and whistles that these newer vehicles have. Thanks for a great experience Dylan and Fiore Toyota! I will be back!

cmb123
6/28/2015

"Great experience"

After much shopping around and comparing dealers, my husband and I were very pleased with the service and value at Fiore Toyota. A friendly environment allowed for an easy of purchase of our Toyota Venza. Dylan didn't pressure us and was straight to the point with the numbers and facts. We would highly recommend Fiore!

Reviews of Dylan Crilly