Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

SJOYCE
5/02/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Dylan Crilly, was very professional, informative and respectful. He worked with me to get the automobile that best suited my needs. Great Toyota Sales Representative. I will refer others to this dealership, because of his excellent Customer Service.

Lauren
4/23/2015

"Excellent and simple car buying experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own! I am by no means a car expert, but I knew that I loved the Corolla that I've driven for 14 years. I was very nervous about this experience, though. Mike Rosen made the process simple- he went over the car in great detail, in a way that I could understand, and also helped me set up my Bluetooth. I asked questions that may have been obvious to most people, but Mike took the time to go over everything that I asked about or pointed to, without hesitation The test drive was a great experience- we drove up over a mountain so that I could see how the car handled elevations so smoothly and effortlessly. The paperwork was very simple, as well as the appraisal on my trade-in. Mike and other staff at the dealership were friendly, kind, and put absolutely zero pressure on me at all. He explained the warranty and lifetime guarantee in detail - I had heard some of these features in Toyota commercials, and thought they sounded too good to be true- so imagine my great surprise to find out they were true! I purchased a 2015 Corolla...my old Corolla was a 2001, and I couldn't have loved that car more, and will actually miss it, as excited as I am for this new purchase! Over the years, my old car needed only the minimal, basic maintenance. That car was also purchased from Fiore, and I am now a lifetime customer. Thank you for your help, Mike!

Karen2
4/22/2015

"Truck buying made easy!"

Mike Rosen was great to work with and helped me find the right truck. I wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday and Mike checked every used truck that came through until we found the right one. Mike answered all our questions and made sure we were comfortable with the deal. The truck has some great features and is perfect for all our projects and the new kayak. Thanks again!

Mike6
4/14/2015

"We had a great buying experience at Fiore Toyota"

We just purchased a 2015 4Runner SR5 Premium. We love it. Our salesperson, Mike Rosen, knew a lot about the vehicle and was excellent to deal with. There was no pressure, just a positive buying experience. We did our research in advance, and we received a fair price. We also received a great price for our trade in. This is our second Toyota from Fiore, and we are very satisfied.

mmbarksdale59
3/31/2015

"Buying experience was never painful!"

In the past three months we have purchased two vehicles from Fiore. Mike Rosen helped us with the first a used Camry. He was very helpful and was never pushy. It made for an easy experience. Then, we needed a new truck and again we went to Mike Rosen. He went out of his way to find us the truck we wanted and kept us updated as to rebates. Thank you for keeping prices reasonable enough to come from State College and the personnel you have are wonderful!

Kathy
3/02/2015

"pleasant experience - no pressure"

In search for a new car, we had made a few visits to other dealerships for different makes of cars. But already owning an Audi, we were very satisfied with the quality and service Fiore's previously offered. Working with Mike Rosen was a very pleasant experience, he was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Toto
2/27/2015

"The only dealer in area"

Being the only Audi dealer in 40 miles radius, it's hard to give a total opinion about everything as there's nothing to compare against. However, the friendliness and courtesy of their customer service especially Sue Wright is what will keep me coming.

Mary
2/26/2015

"Left feeling like a happy camper!"

I do not like car shopping but Mike Rosen made the experience very comfortable. There was no pressure. He listened to what I wanted in a car and he never once tried to sell me, he waited for me to select the car that I wanted!

dsb
2/26/2015

"My wife was extremely happy!"

The salesman was extremely helpful and he explained everything very well. They gave me a fair price for my trade and an excellent price on the vehicle we purchased without haggling. The entire experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a vehicle. Thank You!

Sue
2/16/2015

"Car buying after an accident"

Dylan has gone above and beyond to make this car buying experience a good one. He presented himself in a friendly, professional manner. He was even there for me when I brought the car in for some minor service work. I would recommend that anyone going to this dealership asks for Dylan to help them. Thanks, Dylan, you're a special person!

Reviews of Mike Rosen