Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

John Klisiewicz

May 13, 2017

"Wonderful salesman!"

- Ladydiver

I loved my salesman Mike Rosen. He made the experience so pleasant. He was patient and helpful without being pushy. I would highly recommend him. We bought 2 new cars from Mike!

April 20, 2017

"Awesome!"

- brandee77

I am giving a great rating because Mike (the salesperson) and the finance guy were wonderful to work with. Mike went the extra mile to show me everything my new 4 Runner can and will do. He also said to call him anytime if I needed anything for my car. I LOVE my brand new 4 Runner!!

April 08, 2017

"Great New Highlander"

- gdr001

I had been looking for a new car for several weeks and looked at Nissan's, Honda's and Fords of comparable size and features to my old Toyota Highlander. In the end it was the personable,efficient, knowledgeable and professional approach of sales representative Michael Rosen that convinced me that the only choice was the 2017 Toyota Highlander. He epitomized all of these qualities in dealing with me and in matching what I wanted in a vehicle. Kudos to Michael!!!

New 2014 Volkswagen Passat, $29845