Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Oliver13
6/30/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I had done some research on various SUV's, before going to Fiore's. We went to the dealership to look and left with a new Toyota RAV4. I was very pleased with the salesman's knowledge of the vehicle and his detailed explanation of the features. The buying experience was hassle free and our salesman was easy to work with and moved us through the purchase process quickly. Thankfully we skipped through the usual back and forth with the purchase price that I have experienced in the past and got straight to the bottom line. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Mike to family and friends.

kpadamonsky
6/20/2016

"Great experience"

We had a really good experience at Fiore Toyota. We purchased a used 2013 Sienna, and I absolutely love it. Thanks for all your help and the cup of coffee, Mike!

hllo
5/30/2016

"Walked in and walked out with a new car an hour later"

My husband and I had done some research and knew we were looking for a used car. Mike was very helpful. We looked online before we arrived and he led us straight to the vehicles we requested. He walked us through the car, showing us the highlights and taking us on a great test drive. After a painless and quick experience we left in our new SUV.

The Moate's
5/21/2016

"Best car buying experience, thanks to Mike Rosen."

My husband and I went to look at a new truck, Mike was so informative and walked us through everything, we felt like we were dealing with a friend we have known for years. We asked lots of questions and he gave us honest answers, very knowledgeable, and helpful. We had no intentions of purchasing anything that day but we couldn't pass up the deals. We were so pleased with his service we ended up with a truck and a new car for myself! Thanks Mike Rosen for everything! And the Fiore crew!

Claude Fabinyi
5/19/2016

"Not sure why others report negative experiences?"

Each and every time my vehicles are serviced at Fiore Toyota I am constantly informed of my vehicle's progress and estimated expenses. The service technicians are knowledgeable and are willing to explain, in detail, why they are replacing the part. Beyond this, a loaner car is provided at request. I commute 120 miles per day and was worried about transportation; a worry which was proven unnecessary given the friendliness of the staff & availability of alternative transportation. So, despite previous reviews, I maintain that acting in a respectful manner goes a very long way. These service people are often held at the mercy of many other clients, often who are disrespectful and belligerent. So, any kindness offered is received in return sevenfold.

Claude Fabinyi
5/19/2016

"Great Purchasing Experience"

Mike Rosen, my salesmen, dealt with my relative uncertainty with what I was looking for in a new vehicle. My purchase has given me nothing but satisfaction. His knowledge of vehicles led me to purchase a car that was perfect for me, despite my obstinance. I will certainly purchase my next vehicle, if I ever replace my new purchase, at Fiore Toyota. And no, I wasn't paid to write this ;)

Jcas367
5/18/2016

"Great place to purchase"

Leased a new Audi last week and the service was great! Mike Rosen did the sale and I would reccommend him to anyone. Manager Mike Dongell is also one of the best! If you're interested in anything at Fiore's, don't hesitate to give Mike Rosen a call!

Heather H.
5/17/2016

"A great and easy experience!!! "

I was very nervous about buying another car and didn't even know where to get started. Mike Rosen took the time to really listen and figure out exactly what was important to me. He was able to recommend the right car for me and allowed me to take my time and decide. I actually had fun buying a car! The paperwork process and trade in process was quick and easy too. I would recommend Fiore's to anyone. Mike Rosen is your guy!!

Trish
4/05/2016

"Great experience! "

I haven't purchased a car in 10 years and was fearing the process. I dealt with Mike Rosen and he helped me feel comfortable with such a huge decision. I ended up leasing and I'm in a 2016 RAV 4 with a payment I am comfortable with. Mike was great, the guy who wrote up our paperwork was great, and I don't want to forget about mentioning the team that took the car inside and prepared it and made it look fantastic to drive away in. Call Mike. He is a great guy to work with!

Toyota truck lover
4/02/2016

"Buying a vehicle made easy!!!"

I usually do not like the buying experience, but I have to say that Fiore Toyota made the event enjoyable and pleasant. All the employees, from Mike Rosen, our salesman, to the sales manager, Bill Waite, were friendly and helpful. The entire team were just nice people. They were not pushy, but they did their job, and followed through on what they said they would. They know their product, and will be there to back up what they sell. This is an outstanding dealership

Reviews of Mike Rosen