Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Sales Professional

July 25, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Brian Leidy

Mike could not have been better to work with. He knew I was coming from more than two hours away and he made sure everything was ready when I arrived. It was the third Prius I have purchased but Mike still made sure I was familiar with all the latest features. I loved it when I drove it off the lot and I am even more impressed now that I have driven it for 10 days.

July 01, 2017

"Fast, easy and friendly"

- Derik84

I contacted Michael at fiore vw/Audi/Toyota in Hollidaysburg PA. I was ready to trade my vehicle for a new one. Michael and the rest of the fiore team were great to work with and seemed to have my best interests in mind. I got a great deal on a new SUV and it was a very simple and fast process from start to finish.

Tom Bare

May 13, 2017

"Wonderful salesman!"

- Ladydiver

I loved my salesman Mike Rosen. He made the experience so pleasant. He was patient and helpful without being pushy. I would highly recommend him. We bought 2 new cars from Mike!

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $28975