Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

patty 522
7/20/2015

"First car in 10 years"

Almost a year ago I contacted Mike Rosen about a Camry.. I had seen a positive review of his service on the Fiore website. I decided to put off a purchase, despite a fine offer from the dealership. On Friday I returned to Fiore and, with the help of Mike, drove away with a Rav4 Limited. The whole experience was pleasant and professional. All my questions were answered and the features of the vehicle were thoroughly explained. I would definitely call Mike next time I want a new car.

Micky5752
7/11/2015

"Fast & Professional! Ask For Dylan! "

I was on the search for a new Tundra a few weeks ago and I needed to have it in a hurry. I was very specific in what I wanted and Dylan wasted no time putting his resources together and locating the truck that I wanted. I met him at 5 on a Monday afternoon and by 6 we had a handshake and a deal. He also got me an extremely great value on my trade in. The truck wasnt on the lot, so they sent a driver for it and had it back on the lot in a couple days. When I showed back up, Dylan had all the paper work in line, ready for me to sign and then took me outside and ran over all the features with me. He is very, very knowledgable about all the new bells and whistles that these newer vehicles have. Thanks for a great experience Dylan and Fiore Toyota! I will be back!

cmb123
6/28/2015

"Great experience"

After much shopping around and comparing dealers, my husband and I were very pleased with the service and value at Fiore Toyota. A friendly environment allowed for an easy of purchase of our Toyota Venza. Dylan didn't pressure us and was straight to the point with the numbers and facts. We would highly recommend Fiore!

Daughter
6/11/2015

"RAV4 Purchase"

My 88 year old father wanted a 4 wheel drive to deal with the snow. We looked at Honda and Subaru. Once he test drive the RAV4 he was sold. The employees at Fiore were patience and treated my father with the upmost respect and took care of everything including contacting the insurance company. My father is very happy with his purchase and my thanks go to Dylan Crilly who was friendly and helpful. He took the time and effort to explain everything from the Sirius radio to the spare tire and fold down seats. Dylan was professional and the car buying experience was good. I am from out of town but I would definitely come to Fiore's to purchase a vehicle. Thanks Fiore Toyota

Mike Rosen, Jack Williams

dealerrater
5/28/2015

"Easy buy"

This was my first time buying a car. Dylan got right to the point as far as the things I was concerned about or wanted to know. He didn't make me feel overly pressured or uncomfortable. Overall I had a very good experience, and I would recommend Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi to anyone interested in buying a car.

Bdt
5/22/2015

"2015 rav4"

Dylan was very friendly and helpful when we went to buy!! We had lost our vehicles in a fire and needed them immediately!!

MRhoades
5/16/2015

"Excellent experience"

My very first new car purchase. No pressure about buying a car. The sales people were quite knowledgeable. Financing was easy and they sent everything to my insurance company to make things that much easier. I would definitely purchase from them in the future.

maggie
5/12/2015

"service"

I have spent 30 minutes just trying to make a service appointment. 1st I called was put on hold twice and then got an answering machine message. I went online to try and make an appointment~~ after putting my information in the page gave a selection of car models to choose from but "my" vehicle was not on the list??? I called dealership again put hold 2times got answering machine again left message! Went back online went to live chat basically repeated everything AGAIN! So here I sit 30 minutes later and still do not have an appointment! A dealership this size should be more efficient! I continue to be perplexed in this day and age with all the advances in technology that something as simple as a service appointment has consumed so much time!

nuts4mnms
5/07/2015

"Easiest vehicle buying experience we've ever had!"

My husband's 2006 Toyota Tacoma was, to put it mildly, on its last leg, so we decided it was time to start looking for a new vehicle. We had been dreading the process of trying to "get a deal" when dealing with car salesmen on the lots, but knew it was inevitable. Mike Rosen made the experience easy, quick, and relatively stress-free. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions while going through the entire process. We were able to do a test drive, and while Fiore didn't have what my husband wanted on the lot, they were able to find one at another dealership and bring it in. We were told it would take about a week to come in.....but then while we were still in town shopping, Mike called to say it would be at the lot the VERY NEXT DAY! We walked in the next day, he explained the details about our new vehicle, we signed the papers and walked out the door with a brand new 2015 Toyota Tacoma! Hubby couldn't be happier with his new purchase!

Lucy
5/07/2015

"Very helpful. "

Everyone was very nice. They went above and beyond to help us find what we were looking for. The best Toyota dealership we have ever been too.

Dylan, Crilly