Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Toto
2/27/2015

"The only dealer in area"

Being the only Audi dealer in 40 miles radius, it's hard to give a total opinion about everything as there's nothing to compare against. However, the friendliness and courtesy of their customer service especially Sue Wright is what will keep me coming.

Mary
2/26/2015

"Left feeling like a happy camper!"

I do not like car shopping but Mike Rosen made the experience very comfortable. There was no pressure. He listened to what I wanted in a car and he never once tried to sell me, he waited for me to select the car that I wanted!

dsb
2/26/2015

"My wife was extremely happy!"

The salesman was extremely helpful and he explained everything very well. They gave me a fair price for my trade and an excellent price on the vehicle we purchased without haggling. The entire experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a vehicle. Thank You!

Sue
2/16/2015

"Car buying after an accident"

Dylan has gone above and beyond to make this car buying experience a good one. He presented himself in a friendly, professional manner. He was even there for me when I brought the car in for some minor service work. I would recommend that anyone going to this dealership asks for Dylan to help them. Thanks, Dylan, you're a special person!

Deb&Kev
2/12/2015

"Another Great Purchase"

Mike Rosen made our purchasing experience of our 2015 Toyota Prius delightful. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful trough the entire process. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure to answer any questions we had. This is our second vehicle purchased from Fiore and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle, whether new or used, from this dealership. Their unlimited lifetime warranty is definitely a plus. Debra and Kevin King Bellefonte

no1teenmom
2/12/2015

"Ecellent Buying Experience"

Mike Rosen made our buying experience our 2013 Chevy Silverado wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure to answer any questions we had. He got us the monthly payment we were looking for. I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle, whether new or used, from this dealership. Their unlimited lifetime warranty is definitely a must have!

tmagyar
2/10/2015

"Nice Buying Experience"

I was looking for a very specific used vehicle and drove several hours to eventually make the purchase. Through the entire process Dylan was very responsive to any questions or call I made. I had contacted a few other dealers through the process and felt pressured to make decisions, but Dylan never tried to pressure me into anything. Everyone was very nice! -Thad

Bluenickel
1/22/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

The minute I stepped onto the lot, Mike Rosen was there answering any question I had about the Toyota 4 Runner I was looking at buying. After taking us for a test drive, he went straight to work on seeing what he could do as far as the trade in for my Ford Edge and helping us get where we wanted to be on the price. While waiting for paperwork to be done, he showed me everything there was to know about the car and how to set things up. This was extremely helpful seeing that there are so many options in the 4 Runner! Not only was he helpful with the car, but he made sure we were comfortable as well while we were waiting. He made my car buying experience very enjoyable. He was not pushy like some salespeople. Thank you for all your help Mike! I'm loving my new car!!

BR3
1/13/2015

"A Great & Pleasing Experience!"

It was a Great & Pleasing Experience! Mike Rosen was professional, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable & answered any questions that were asked! Very, very pleased & happy with the service & hospitality received. And with the brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla S! Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi is lucky & blessed to have Mike Rosen on their team!

Kenny4545
1/09/2015

"purchase of new toyota tundra 4wd truck"

Everyone was nice and helped get my payment where i wanted and i would purchase my next car from them big thanks to Mike Rosen

Reviews of Mike Rosen