Read Reviews Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Mike DongellUsed Car Manager3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you.

Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

Our Location

3tkids
7/1/2014 10:44:14 PM

Jeremy BrownJeremy Brown

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

Jeremy and Mark were extremely helpful. Very friendly and knowledgeable.Mark spent an hour making sure I knew how everything works. Would definitely buy here again.

"Ritchey review"

Ritchey123
6/25/2014 1:23:59 PM

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

Mark was an excellent salesman he was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone . We bought 2 new cars and are very happy with them.

Twitter
"Be expected to be treated good!!!"

bvbrennan
6/24/2014 9:02:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

Visiting Fiore Toyota made me feel comfortable the minute I walked through the door..Everyone was very friendly..My Salesman, Bill Hughes, was great..He was patient and understanding my wants and needs.. When I told him what I was looking for, he made suggestions that fit my needs..He found the right fit for me..I am retired and on a fixed income, so Bill found me a newer auto with a great warranty..Bill reviewed all the bells and whistles on this newer auto..He made sure I knew about the new features my old auto didn't have.. I will recommend Fiore Toyota and Bill Hughes to all my friends and relatives...

"Audi A3"

Skjgilbert
6/23/2014 11:57:02 AM

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

We had such a great experience with Bill Hughes. He was very friendly and straightforward kind of guy. Price on our new vehicle and our trade in were very fair. He was very knowledgable on the Audi A3. We look forward to doing business with him again in the future!

"Very Professional"

TPaulJ59
6/14/2014 11:34:09 AM

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

We recently purchased our second Toyota working with Mark Vermillion. Mark is an excellent sales representative, very informed about different vehicles and always responsive to questions. After considering several options, we settled on a Toyota Venza. Mark was very knowledgeable about the Venza, thoroughly explaining all the features when we test drove both used and new versions. We decided to buy a new 2014 Venza, and because of Mark's low-key and patient demeanor, we felt no pressure as we worked through the purchase. Mark explained the various financing options clearly, and calmly revised the paperwork as we changed our minds a couple times about how to finance the vehicle. We also appreciated his willingness to work around our schedule when arranging times to visit the dealership. Mark is very professional, and we'll be looking to work with him again in the future.

"Buying a car"

dmcdonald424
6/13/2014 7:55:41 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

We went to look at cars new or used. Have been in contact via email with Bill and as always he was very helpful. When we purchased the car he was up front and very honest about how he deals with the public. I as a car buyer was very impressed with the results I received from him. The test drive was very informative. I did however buy a used car and I really enjoy this. Bill emailed me the next day and thanked me for buying from your company. He is very friendly.

"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED"

barb6041
6/10/2014 4:37:05 PM

Dylan CrillyDylan Crilly

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

Dylan Crilly is a young professional salesperson; knowledgeable about all cars on the lot, very personable, goes the extra mile to satisfy the customer. Dylan treated us as if we were perhaps his parents and he wanted the best deal for us and a car with which we would be pleased. He was not pushy...rude...or obnoxious. He is an awesome guy! This is our third car from Fiore Toyota and each time we visit, it just gets better and better. My husband looks for one thing in a car and for me it is all about esthetics and boy, you can't beat that in any of the cars on the lot at Fiore Toyota...from the Corolla, Camry, Prius and Avalon. Our choice this year is the Prius because gas consumption and mileage is a big factor at the present time for us. We have driven the Prius on the open road and in town to visit family and already have had admirers. We have been able already to recommend Fiore Toyota to a gentlemen who is perhaps looking for another vehicle soon. Our neighbor, kiddingly, said to us, "I don't talk to people who drive a beautiful SEA GLASS PEARL Prius". We laughed together. We need to, of course, get used to the car but it is a beauty. We are pleased with the car, with the dealership and above all, with Dylan who led us in the right direction at all times and did an outstanding job assisting in what is the second biggest financial transaction for us...first, our house and then an automobile. We pray that perhaps in a few years we can revisit Fiore Toyota and begin our search for our next Toyota with the help of a fine young professional salesperson such as Dylan. He is a KEEPER!

"Fantastic"

Honeybaby
6/10/2014 10:10:27 AM

Tom BareTom Bare
Al RidgwayAl Ridgway

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

Our experience was fantastic. Al seemed genuinely friendly and interested in what we wanted. When we visited other dealers recently, we just didn't like the atmosphere and vibe of the salesman. We could have gone to a different Volkswagen dealership to find what we wanted, but just really liked the interaction with Al and chose to return there. We would definitely recommend him and the dealership to others.

"Buying a VW"

4gen4
6/6/2014 9:26:03 AM

Al RidgwayAl Ridgway

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. Al was knowledgeable about the products and very helpful. Best of all he found me the car I wanted.

"Fantastic"

jwatters1
6/5/2014 6:05:39 AM

John KlisiewiczJohn Klisiewicz

My Review Of Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi:

I've bought quite a few cars at different dealers over the course of 20 plus years and quite simply, this was the best car buying experience I've had out of all of them. John Klisiewicz was very attentive and informative from my first inquiry about the car. When I decided what I wanted (and I can be picky) he helped to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted in the vehicle I was going to purchase. Everyone else that I had to deal with: supervisors, owners, finance made it a great experience as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi to anyone and everyone. I would certainly go back, but I hope to be enjoying this car for awhile :)

Reviews 11-20 >>