Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

John Klisiewicz

April 20, 2017

"Awesome!"

- brandee77

I am giving a great rating because Mike (the salesperson) and the finance guy were wonderful to work with. Mike went the extra mile to show me everything my new 4 Runner can and will do. He also said to call him anytime if I needed anything for my car. I LOVE my brand new 4 Runner!!

April 08, 2017

"Great New Highlander"

- gdr001

I had been looking for a new car for several weeks and looked at Nissan's, Honda's and Fords of comparable size and features to my old Toyota Highlander. In the end it was the personable,efficient, knowledgeable and professional approach of sales representative Michael Rosen that convinced me that the only choice was the 2017 Toyota Highlander. He epitomized all of these qualities in dealing with me and in matching what I wanted in a vehicle. Kudos to Michael!!!

April 01, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

- Ronda

Mike Rosen, was amazing! He is friendly, no pressure and extremely knowledgeable about the product he sells. Mike gave the best price right away for my new car and a very fair amount for my trade! there wasn't the run around that you can experience with other dealerships and there wasn't the painful negotiations with price! Mike and the finance department also got me a great interest rate on my loan. I really can't say enough wonderful things about my experience here today and definitely worth the 1 hour and 20 min drive. I will never buy a car anywhere else after today and will recommend Mike and the Fiore team to anyone looking for a vehicle.

New 2014 Volkswagen Passat, $29845