Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

1000 Logan Blvd.,
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania 16648
Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

shouser13
2/06/2016

"Fast and Fair Service"

First time at this dealership and was very pleased with the service. Salesman Michael answered all my questions and had the vehicle I was interested in ready to go and take a test drive when I arrived. Showed me the car's features and made the buying process fast and didn't drag out the process like many dealers do running back and forth with offers and pricing. Was quick and fair.

The Andoman
1/29/2016

"Great dealership."

Fiore VW has been my dealership of choice for over five years, now. They provide great service, are always friendly, and work hard to meet my needs. I've bought three new cars from them and don't see myself buying anywhere else. Great people.

dkline
1/26/2016

"LACK OF DISCLOSURE"

I was sold a 2015 Highlander in February 2016--I was never told it was a 2015 and I was never shown a 2016.. Dealership has refuse to negate their lack of disclosure on the part of the salesperson. I AM NOE SEEKING A RESOLVE FROM TOYOTA CORPORATION.

Iowngracis
1/22/2016

"Quite the experience"

Five stars! Have been dealing with this dealership for YEARS, due to excellent service dept. thank you to Dawn for all her help. Went from Toyota to VW Tiguan. Again THANK YOU for your service and professionalism.

Dawn

lou hunts
1/16/2016

"second new car purchase"

i am very pleased with this dealership their customer service and service department for checkups and maintenance has been excellent. I have been very pleased with everything.

Chris M
1/11/2016

"Great Service / Sales Team"

My VW Tiguan broke down on Route 22. It was towed to the Fiore VW dealership in Hollidaysburg. The service team was very professional and quickly diagnosed the issue. I decided to trade the car in and purchase a new Jetta. Evan Henderson was my sales person. Evan was very knowledgeable about the different models, and made the process of buying the new car hassle free. I highly recommend Evan and the dealership.

happydriver
1/11/2016

"New car purchase"

We purchased a new Highlander with Mike Rosen as the sales person we dealt with. He had been in touch with me several times re: trading my Rav4 but was not pushy or cause me to feel pressure. Most recently when I shared my hesitation re: trading now was related to a lease not yet ready to expire, he assured me we could deal with my concern. He listened to what we were looking for & the price range we could live with in our budget & was very helpful is reaching a deal for the new car. I also really like the service department in this dealership. They are accommodating, and I do not feel the do unnecessary work or recommend needs beyond what is accurate & needed.

noelmorf
1/08/2016

"very polite, friendly, interactive"

The staff was very nice to be around, friendly and relaxed environment. I found out my APR and payment was a little higher than previously discussed, their staff was very courteous and detailed about my credit score and explaining my situation. I was not happy about the situation, I was happy about their service. Very helpful, an enjoyable experience.

Dawn Ardesy

Smak
1/05/2016

"No baloney"

Mike Rosen cut through the usual baloney of back and forth negotiating and gave me a good deal immediately. He explained every aspect of the price, including how the value of my trade was determined, etc. He explained the operation of the vehicle thoroughly. I met with him for less than an hour, and was able to drive the car home that evening. Mike is the best sales representative I've encountered.

marcihite
12/29/2015

"Fantastic"

Bobby and Dylan were our Salesman. They were very kind, caring, and honest! Not pushy at all! I will defiantly buy another car from them!

Reviews of Mike Rosen