Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Makes: Audi|Scion|Toyota|Volkswagen|Service Center

Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi Info
About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want our customers to know that we are here to help. On this site you will find all the information you need to decide what vehicle is right for you. Not only do we offer a great selection of vehicles, but we also make the car buying process hassle free. You can view our inventory as well as the parts and services that are available for your investment. We want to make sure that each customer has the same great experience that our clients have come to depend on. The Toyota, Vw, Audi, and Scion names are symbols of quality and we promise to continue this tradition.

About Fiore Toyota Scion Volkswagen Audi

"Great experience. Purchased a 2015 Highlander and love it."

I told Mr. Rosen that I was trading in a 2013 Dodge Dart and was looking to purchase either a 2014 or 2015 Toyota Rav4 or Highlander. Mr. Rosen had me test drive both vehicles and explained the difference between the two and I purchased the Highlander. I love driving my new car.

"Love my pre-owned Prius!!!"

Returning Toyota owner but new first-time Prius owner. I absolutely LOVE my new 2011 Prius :) I cannot begin to express in words how satisfied I am with the excellent customer service I received from Mike Rosen. Right from the start he picked up on my preference of communication (texting) and was open to meeting my specific needs on requirements for my new car including specifics on exterior & interior color of the car due to my health. He was sensitive to these needs, and my families needs, and was open to showing me the cars that would best fit our lifestyle. Mike was friendly, personable, and never rushed me during any part of the process, and believe me, I had specific requirements that had to be met and Mike met this challenge like a Pro! Kudos as well to Tom, the financial gentlemen, who completed the sale and helped me decide the best additional coverage for my car. Tom was also friendly and personable and did not rush me even though I had many questions. Overall the team at Fiore Toyota treated us like family and I will certainly be back again for servicing of my vehicles and to purchase my next Toyota. I will also be recommending family and friends to Mike and his team at Fiore!

"Great Salesman to work with....."

Mike answered all questions we had and some we hadn't thought of. He is a good people person and solved a door lock issue quickly. We love our 2014 TDI Jetta Sportwagon. THANKS MIKE!!!

"Easy & Smooth Experience"

My husband and I just bought a 2012 Toyota Camry. Mike Rosen was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful throughout the whole process. He got back to us very quickly when we made an inquiry through the website. Once we were at the dealership, Mike had the car ready to go and we went for a drive. He answered all our questions big and small in a very professional manner. The actual buying process was very smooth and easy. I give a lot of credit to Mike for being very organized and thorough. Before we left, Mike helped me to set up my phone and talked me through all of the technology within the car. It was a very good experience and I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.

"Love my New Camry!!!!"

Just bought a new 2014 Toyota Camry. Mike Rosen was excellent. Explained everything concerning our new car in detail and he could not have been more pleasant. Mike made the whole experience pleasant and actually fun. We would recommend Fiore Toyota and Mike Rosen to everyone of our family members & friends. My husband and I have previously bought Camry's at Fiore's and I have to say Mike is a salesman we will always remember -- very approachable. We Love our New Camry!!!!!

"Love My New TC"

Just bought a 2015 Scion TC and I couldn't be happier. Mike was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I actually took two test drives just to make sure this was the right car for me. He made me feel very comfortable through the whole process and was extremely patient. Everyone else I talked to was super nice. I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was.

"Excellent Experience "

Mark was very knowledgable and patient- he showed me all of the features that my Audi has. He gave me all of the information I needed with purchasing my new vehicle, and I know that I can count on Fiore for the great maintenance and service for my new Audi. Jack Williams is a pleasure to work with- he went out of his way in assisting me with the purchase of my new Audi and when I bought my Toyota as well. I would recommend Fiore to all my family and friends- as you get great friendly staff and fantastic service.

"Leasing a new Audi."

Test driving was low pressure and got to try many different models. Prices were very competitive and the paperwork process was the quickest and easiest we have ever experienced. Car was cleaned up to our liking and looked great off the lot. Fantastic service from Mike Rosen and would definitely recommend him and Fiore for your next car. Mike made sure we were happy with the model that we chose and knew how to use the awesome features of our new Audi.

"Excellent experience"

On August 7th we had a pleasant experience when we purchased a new Toyota Camry from Mike Rosen. Mike was polite, professional, and knowledgeable, resulting in the purchase of the new Camry. We were very satisfied with the service of this dealership and their employees.

"Great service"

Great experience. Mike Rosen was really helpful to me buying my first car, really friendly and knowledgeable about the new Scion tC I was looking at. He helped with the paperwork and setting up an account on the site, reviewing the maintenance scheduling with us, and all the information we needed. It made all the difference for me shopping for my first car, he made everything clear and easy to understand, and I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Reviews of Mike Rosen