First State Chevrolet Kodiak

Good

First State Chevrolet Kodiak
First State Chevrolet Kodiak Info

"Ripped Off"

I bought a car a few years ago, and I feel like because I'm a woman I was cheated. I had issues a few months later, and they never fixed the problem and had to keep coming back and back for the same issues. Couple thousand dollars later, transmission needed to be replaced. They were going to charge me a ridiculous amount of money. I was so disappointed after buying a car not even 2 years later the transmission needed to be replaced, and they wouldn't even try to help me out with payments or discounts. I ended up finding a transmission specialist who charged less than half of what they priced me. I tried calling to see if we could work something out and the manager in charge of repairs was rude and very condescending towards me. He offered me a SMALL refund, and said it would be paid out immediately and then took several weeks to receive the refund. I have never been so upset with customer service, and because of this dealership, Chevy has lost a very loyal customer.

Mears

"The sales on the Malibu's were great and the..."

The sales on the Malibu's were great and the dealership went above and beyond for the purchase of my '13 Malibu!! Thanks again 1st State!

Brian

"Kathy and the rest of the crew was very friendly and..."

Kathy and the rest of the crew was very friendly and helpful also was a clean business look forward to further business thanks much first state.

Kathy mills

"I just purchased a new silverado from 1st state chevy, I..."

I just purchased a new silverado from 1st state chevy, I have to say its been a great experience. I have purchased nine vehicles in my life and only two dealerships stand out and this one is the best. Most straightforward pricing in the business. People who are genuinely polite and friendly. Kathie Mills in sales was great to deal with. She took a lot of time with me when I purchased my truck, on a day when she was very busy. Chuck Ricker (sales manager) was great and he also took time to talk with me and answer questions. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone. (And have already).

Kathie Mills(sales) Chuck Ricker (manager)