First Texas Honda

3400 Steck Avenue, Austin, Texas 78757 Directions

459 Reviews of First Texas Honda

April 20, 2017

"Easiest car-buying experience ever!"

- Kim

I've now bought three cars from First Texas Honda. Jorge Vega made the process so easy. I was in and out of the dealership with my new car in no time. Thank you Jorge!

Jorge Vega
April 19, 2017

"Excellent hassle free experience"

- Engineering guy

I think the title says it all. Who would have thought buying a car would be fun ! Gregory is a very knowledgable and low pressure saleman. He lets you define what your limits and expectations are and then shows you the options available that fit your criteria. At no point did we feel pressured, rushed or influenced in any way. Plan to recommend to my kids for their next car purchase.

Gregory Ryan

Jordan English

April 19, 2017

"certified used car"

- shelley07

I was referred by an acquaintance and had a good experience. I would recommend my sales rep and the dealership. I hope to own the car for at least 5 years so I'm looking fwd to a good relationship.

Andre Kamouie

April 18, 2017

"New car"

- Dennis 2017

Fast helpful experience. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car. Everyone involved from reception to finance helpful and friendly. Nice clean atmosphere. Professional

Karl Lewis

April 17, 2017

"Very Professional"

- Zeke

Very professional. Once I explained what I wanted and what I could afford everything went really well from that point. Rodney Young was knowledgeable and made the process flow smoothly. I'm not too fond of car shopping, but when the internet allows for a lot of the upfront information to be obtained it makes for less arduous task. So yes, it was a pleasant experience working with Rodney and First Texas Honda.

Roderick Young

April 17, 2017

"Great experience!"

- HappyFitOwner

Our experience was quick, efficient, and we were able to get the exact vehicle we wanted . While there was little negotiation with the price due to the slim margins, we were able to get the price we wanted and the finance rate was exceptional.

Andrew Davies

April 16, 2017

"Cost of recommended service was accurate"

- doorcountyland

Great communication on service needed at 105k miles and the approximate price. Brakes also needed work and that add on was clearly priced. The provided loaner car at no cost was much appreciated.

Jack Wright

April 15, 2017

"Customer Service"

- Michaelharlan

Trevor, my customer service representative was most helpful & friendly. He thoroughly explained what my service would entail & the approximate waiting time. I also very much appreciate the service bar for snacks & drinks. When I visit Honda, I always feel like I'm taken well care of. Thank you!

Andrew Davies

Other Employees : Trevor
April 10, 2017

"Great Experience with Airbag Recall"

- Wayne

I have only used this dealership one time. It was for a recall to the passenger airbag of my Honda Civic. For this task, they did an excellent job. I dropped the car off in the morning, and they gave me a ride to work. They did a check of the car while they had it in for the recall repair. They e-mailed me a report from that check, and e-mailed me that afternoon when it was done. They also washed the car when they were finished. Overall, they did an excellent job.

Jack Wright

April 09, 2017

"New car with an awesome experience"

- bluzader

Just bought a new car here. Jesse Sims was a big help. No high pressure sales, but had all the answers to my questions. The dealership facilities are amazing.

Jesse Sims