First Texas Honda

3400 Steck Avenue, Austin, Texas 78757 Directions

442 Reviews of First Texas Honda

March 27, 2017

"Great People, always thrives to earn customer's trust"

- RamanaK

It's been great experience buying car at First Texas Honda. Product specialists are helpful in making decision and providing excellent pricing as well. Finance also flexible in negotiating some of the honda care products. Overall I am a satisfied customer

Naji Abi-Habib

Ross Brown

Andre Kamouie

March 27, 2017

"Service experience"

- Ang

Jay Jank and everyone I interacted with at the service department was awesome. My car was serviced quickly and it was a hassle free experience.

Jay Jank

March 25, 2017

"Excellent all-around experience. But what else is new?"

- Leticia

As always, getting my car serviced at First Texas was a 100-percent great experience. Kenneth quickly attended to the recall issue I came in for. He also made sure the car was checked for other issues, which he insured were also taken care of. While completing paperwork, Kenneth and I had an interesting conversation on the finer points of the effects of wine on reading the owner's manual, which I explained I had done right after I leased my car in February of 2016. Also rented a nifty CRV for $15 per day. I'd call that pretty inexpensive. Thanks, Kenneth, for making it such a breeze to get my car serviced. P.S. Also got to visit for a few minutes with my pal, Angelica, and that was a treat!

Kenneth Brandt
March 23, 2017

"Your service has always treated me wonderfully"

- Drummerjohn

First Texas has always been been good to me. Great service, couldn't ask for more. Trudy is 1A in my book. Never felt I've been overcharged, and have felt our vans were well taken care of for the last five years. They treated me so well, we bought out second Odyssey from them.

Trudy Adams
March 22, 2017

"Easiest and fun buying experience I ever had."

- Music man

First Texas Honda 5 stars across the board. After I was treated rudely by a Honda salesman at another local dealer I decided to call First Texas Honda. Wow ! I'm so glad I did . My salesman Gerry Hernandez was awesome. Gerry was so patient, answered all my questions, and gave me a great price. This guy is a good and honest man. Everything Gerry promised me he came through. The sale managers Lance and David were approachable and help me out with my order when Gerry was busy, When my hard to find 2017 CRV came in, they hounerd everything they promised me. Came time to sign the paper work , I than met with Mike in finance, awesome dude ! I highly recommend First Texas Honda .

Gerry Hernandez
March 18, 2017

"Check for damage before you leave"

- boostedt28

Brought it in for its 2nd oil change and tire rotation, and for the 2nd time it leaves with damage to the wheels around the lug nuts. It isn't rocket science to put on and take off lug nuts without damaging the wheels. Every service or warranty claim has been a mixed bag of quality vs speed in which the work was done.

AJ Cuevas

Anthony Herrera

Mar 27, 2017 -

First Texas Honda responded

We're concerned to read this review and would like to have a chance to look into it further on our end. Unfortunately, DealerRater doesn't provide us with your first and last name so we're unable to find you in our system. If you would please reach out to me directly at david.hill@firsttexashonda.com I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to investigate and ensure that this does not continue. I look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best. -David Hill, Service Director

March 18, 2017

"Service on Older Honda "

- biwabiwa

Tim McIntosh and the certified technician diagnosed 'check engine' light on. I had taken my car to another service center multiple times for this problem, with no resolution. After a thorough inspection, the cause was found, and a part was replaced. The 'check engine' light did not come back on. During the initial inspection, several other areas needing repair came up. Tim explained each one. I felt no pressure to do the repairs. I got one done and deferred the others to a later date. The cost quoted me was what I was charged. I will return to First Texas Honda.

Tim McIntosh

Other Employees : P. Mancillas
March 17, 2017

"Service issue"

- lloeffler3

Thorough explanation and repair. The sound made by the vehicle was diagnosed and taken care of. The work was under warranty. A handy loaner vehicle was provided.

Sean Williams

March 07, 2017

"Purchased a used car"

- Margaret McVey

We had a very positive experience working with Karl Lewis and are enjoying our "new to us" vehicle. We would recommend this dealership to others..

Naji Abi-Habib

Karl Lewis

March 05, 2017

"Service Summary"

- Steven C

So far I am pleased with this Service Department. I used to take my Honda to Round Rock but wanted to try this one. However, the first two times, they failed to wash my car and I had to ask them, which they washed it no problem. The last time I took it there for an oil change, I brought in a coupon, and they failed to apply it. I just paid and left. 5 minutes later they called me an apologized and said they would give me a free oil change the next time I came in. That's good customer service to make up for the miss. This is why I will not give them 5 stars because each time, it seems they miss one item.

David Cabrera