Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

34 Hudson St,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen Info
About Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Thanks for visiting our website! Fitzgerald Volkswagen is a member of the renowned Fitzgerald Auto Mall Group, which means you will receive the highest quality, most competitive prices, and the best customer service in Maryland. We are an Anne Arundel County Volkswagen dealership situated in Annapolis, Maryland. Our "Posted Prices" eliminate the need to haggle or negotiate so that you can spend your time finding the right car, not fighting over price. Of course, we understand that the bottom line is the most important thing, so we developed our 150% low price guarantee. We offer our low pricing guarantee for a full 5 days after you've purchased. We are also the only Certified ISO 9001 automotive dealer in the Annapolis area. From the Fitzgerald Volkswagen website you have the ability to view our entire line-up, calculate your payments, request financing, compare lease and finance options, and even receive a quick quote. At Fitzgerald Volkswagen, we do it the FitzWay! We focus on our customers and have been awarded ISO Certification, the highest recognition for quality customer service. In addition, we have been become a Green Power Partner in the EPA Leadership Club! Our knowledgeable sales consultants will assist you in finding the Laurel Volkswagen you want at a price that you can afford.

About Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Friday 7:30 AM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
1/05/2015

"New CTS"

Just got a sweet new CTS Vsport. My salesman , John Green, came to work on News Years Day and worked late on the next day (a Friday Evening ) to help me get the car and price I wanted. Can't say enough good things about my experiance with him and Fitzgerald. Bought a used car at Fitzgerald last year and that was an excellent experiance too. I like the straight forward up front no gimmick pricing. Got a decent trade too. Pricing was competitive too.

January 15, 2015

Thanks for posting. I will pass on your kind words to John. Enjoy the new CTS Vsport!

kearseann
11/10/2014

"My First Cadillace ATS (2015) "

I have purchased several cars in the last years and the Fitzgerald Cadillac/VW dealer was by FAR THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I have EVER HAD. Ronnie Reid was so helpful, friendly and down to earth. In fact, everyone at the dealer made me feel like I was family. They all welcomed me to the Cadillac family and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Fitz !!

January 15, 2015

Glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us! Welcome to the FitzMall family!

Skymaster1
8/30/2014

"New VW Tiguan Purchase"

Outstanding Service! A true professional, Tom Asher took extra time to explain and demonstrate the features that our new 2014 VW Tiguan 4 Motion offered. Tom even spent extra time after closing to ensure that my girlfriend and I understood all of the features and to ensure that our questions were answered. Mr. A.J. Tucker, the on-duty Manager made us feel welcome and explained the different coverage plans. Overall, the experience at Fitzgerald Auto Mall was highly positive and I would recommend them to anyone who is car shopping and wants to do business with a company that puts the customer first. Kent K. and Elaine M.

October 02, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. Enjoy the new ride!

JaredSimon2010
8/18/2014

"Easiest car buying experience yet"

The sales staff was upfront and very helpful in getting the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Luis made the paperwork fast and efficient and was friendly the entire way. They'll definitely be the first place I stop when looking for a car next time around

FDmurray
8/12/2014

"great purchase experience!"

I was on my way to buy a CRV but I stopped by the Fitzgerald Volkswagen dealership to check out their SUV. I was impressed how Breton Grant was able to show us their 3 models, let me do a test drive, gave me a quote on my trade in (done by the rest of the VW team while I was driving) and walked me through all my options in one hour. After I left the dealership to test drive a CRV at the Honda dealership, I returned an hour later and Breton Grant had prepared the VW Tiguan in prevision of my eventual return. He closed the sale and I drove away at 9:00p.m. with my new car. Thank you Breton Grant, great purchase experience!

pasheplee
8/02/2014

"Hard to find 2015 Cadillac Escalade"

I worked with several dealers to acquire a very specific 2015 Cadillac Escalade. John Green from Fitzgerald Cadilac was able to get me the exact car I wanted at the lowest price within 48 hours. I was in and out of the dealership within 1 hour and can not recommend them highly enough. My wife loves her new car!

October 02, 2014

Thanks for posting. Enjoy the new Escalade; it's a great vehicle!

Norville
7/31/2014

"Purchase of new 2014 CADILLAC XTS"

Very impressive & enjoyable purchasing experience, & I am rather particular when buying an expensive Cadillac, our 4th. {Bot a CADILLAC, not listed in that block - only listed VWs. Sales Tania Falls was outstanding! She answered my general on-line posting with the auto I wanted, came in on her day off & spent the day in patiently demonstrating exactly the Cadi XTS AWD auto I wanted, patiently did the follow-up with my many questions, etc. AJ was efficient in the paperwork closing, etc. Please commend Tania for her Professionalism. I'm impressed that the Service Dept. achieved the demanding Certification to the International Standard ISO-9000, as I am a Certified Management Consultant in helping companies achieve this. I would recommend Fitzgerald Cadillac & Tania to all my friends. Dr.John N., D.B.A.

matt1485
7/08/2014

"Great Service and Highly Recommend!"

My family has bought several vehicles from Tom Asher over the years and have always been satisfied with his service. I bought a non Volkswagen from Tom Asher about a year and a half ago and it was a great vehicle. I recently moved into a new apartment and needed to downsize vehicles and knew that Tom would be the guy that could do his best to make the deal. After speaking with Tom about a new 2014 Volkswagen GLI he had on the lot and test driving it, we were able to make a great deal. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Tom or refer family and friends to him.

October 02, 2014

Thank you very much for being a return customer at Fitzgerald Auto Malls. I will pass on your kind words to Tom. Enjoy the VW GLI.

jwlowe
6/17/2014

"Excellent Service"

The ease of access; timeliness and quality of service were superb. I had a 7:30 appointment, but arrived 20 minutes early and was able to gain immediate access to the maintenance bay. Scott was thorough and efficient. The loaner car was clean and ready. An overall top quality experience.

Scott (In maintenance)

October 02, 2014

That is great to hear! Thanks for posting and we hope to see you in again!

Dgreig38
5/02/2014

"Highly reccomend "

I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Every employee is friendly and accommodating. The finance director and sales managers I spoke with were nice and very helpful. I was pleased with my overall experience.

May 29, 2014

Thanks, it is very important to us at Fitzgerald Auto Malls that all of our customers leave comfortable and satisfied with their purchase. Enjoy the new vehicle!

Reviews of John  Green