Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

34 Hudson St,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen Info
About Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Thanks for visiting our website! Fitzgerald Volkswagen is a member of the renowned Fitzgerald Auto Mall Group, which means you will receive the highest quality, most competitive prices, and the best customer service in Maryland. We are an Anne Arundel County Volkswagen dealership situated in Annapolis, Maryland. Our "Posted Prices" eliminate the need to haggle or negotiate so that you can spend your time finding the right car, not fighting over price. Of course, we understand that the bottom line is the most important thing, so we developed our 150% low price guarantee. We offer our low pricing guarantee for a full 5 days after you've purchased. We are also the only Certified ISO 9001 automotive dealer in the Annapolis area. From the Fitzgerald Volkswagen website you have the ability to view our entire line-up, calculate your payments, request financing, compare lease and finance options, and even receive a quick quote. At Fitzgerald Volkswagen, we do it the FitzWay! We focus on our customers and have been awarded ISO Certification, the highest recognition for quality customer service. In addition, we have been become a Green Power Partner in the EPA Leadership Club! Our knowledgeable sales consultants will assist you in finding the Laurel Volkswagen you want at a price that you can afford.

About Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Friday 7:30 AM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Vince Meinert
6/14/2016

"Customer Service"

I was out of town with my wife and son, visiting from Pittsburgh, Pa. Unfortuately, my car decided to overheat. I showed up at Fitzgerald Auto Mall at 7:30 am on Monday the 13th without an appointment. I was greeted by the Cadillac Service Advisor, Ryan. I informed him my car was overheating and I was from out of town. I asked him if he could have the vehicle look and assess the vehicle, and repaird by 4:30 pm. He took my vehicle without an appointment, lead me over to rental car area, I needed a car until my car was repaired. Ryan called me three times to provide me with updates during the day. Turns out the vehicle needed a new water pump. Fitzgerald had the water pump on hand. The technican made the repair and the vehicle tested and back into my hands by 4:30 pm. The level of service and communication I received was second to none. I had an extremely positive experience and I would recommend Fitzgerald to anyone in the Annapolis metro area. Great job, keep up the solid work Regards, Vince

Ryan Fitrzgerald

June 15, 2016

Hi Vince! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that Fitzgerald's made a stressful time for you into an easy and pleasant experience.

2016GolfR
11/30/2015

"Could buy the car from them but they made sure I could it"

I was looking for a 2016 Golf R that had very limited availability, I saw that they may have a car and emailed them. Even though their car was already sold they let me know where I would be able to find one and gave me advice on similar cars and alternatives. It was very personal and I felt like I was being treated with respect and like a person. I want to call out Breton Grant for his great service, I couldn't have asked for anything more than he did to help me.

Happy Customer!
7/29/2015

"Happy Customer"

I held off buying a new car for a very long time mainly due to the dreadful process of dealing with pushy/aggressive/untrustworthy car salespeople, general managers and finance "managers". However, I was at a point where I had to begin the search and eventually buy a new car - Ugh!. We started off at Carmax (which wasn't bad - no pushy salespeople, but we were concerned about quality of cars and we wanted either new or a "pre-owned certified" vehicle). So, we went to several other dealerships to continue our search - Ugh again! We finally ended up at Fitzgerald Cadillac Dealership - and what a pleasant surprise! From our salesperson, Tania Falls, to the Finance Manager, Luis Linero, the entire experience was a pleasant one! I did not feel pressured, stressed, and I felt as though they were being fair and honest. I am happy to say that I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Cadillac! I would highly recommend going to this dealership and specifically asking for Tania Falls . This is the way car buying experience should be! Other dealerships should take note!

Marietta
7/02/2015

"Amazingly Well Pleased With Beetle Purchase"

I was very apprehensive about purchasing a new car since I have not done so since 2001. Car dealers are notorious for ripping people off; especially women. However, I visited Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Annapolis, met Breton Grant and what a breath of fresh air. I went with the intention of only checking out the car and in a matter of about three hours I was driving out with a brand new car. Bret is courteous, knowledgeable, patient, engaging, down-to-earth, and definitely not pushy. He made this experience so effortless for me and his warm spirit made it comfortable to trust him as well as the process. He was so gracious in that he gave me a tutorial on understanding all the technology on my car and even told me I could call him if I needed more assistance. I totally recommend Fitzgerald but without trepidation I highly recommend Bret as a dealer. If looking for a car please go see him, I promise you will not be disappointed. Marietta

Luis Linero who walked me through my paperwork was also very gracious and engaging!

1/05/2015

"New CTS"

Just got a sweet new CTS Vsport. My salesman , John Green, came to work on News Years Day and worked late on the next day (a Friday Evening ) to help me get the car and price I wanted. Can't say enough good things about my experiance with him and Fitzgerald. Bought a used car at Fitzgerald last year and that was an excellent experiance too. I like the straight forward up front no gimmick pricing. Got a decent trade too. Pricing was competitive too.

January 15, 2015

Thanks for posting. I will pass on your kind words to John. Enjoy the new CTS Vsport!

kearseann
11/10/2014

"My First Cadillace ATS (2015) "

I have purchased several cars in the last years and the Fitzgerald Cadillac/VW dealer was by FAR THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I have EVER HAD. Ronnie Reid was so helpful, friendly and down to earth. In fact, everyone at the dealer made me feel like I was family. They all welcomed me to the Cadillac family and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Fitz !!

January 15, 2015

Glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us! Welcome to the FitzMall family!

Skymaster1
8/30/2014

"New VW Tiguan Purchase"

Outstanding Service! A true professional, Tom Asher took extra time to explain and demonstrate the features that our new 2014 VW Tiguan 4 Motion offered. Tom even spent extra time after closing to ensure that my girlfriend and I understood all of the features and to ensure that our questions were answered. Mr. A.J. Tucker, the on-duty Manager made us feel welcome and explained the different coverage plans. Overall, the experience at Fitzgerald Auto Mall was highly positive and I would recommend them to anyone who is car shopping and wants to do business with a company that puts the customer first. Kent K. and Elaine M.

October 02, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. Enjoy the new ride!

JaredSimon2010
8/18/2014

"Easiest car buying experience yet"

The sales staff was upfront and very helpful in getting the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Luis made the paperwork fast and efficient and was friendly the entire way. They'll definitely be the first place I stop when looking for a car next time around

FDmurray
8/12/2014

"great purchase experience!"

I was on my way to buy a CRV but I stopped by the Fitzgerald Volkswagen dealership to check out their SUV. I was impressed how Breton Grant was able to show us their 3 models, let me do a test drive, gave me a quote on my trade in (done by the rest of the VW team while I was driving) and walked me through all my options in one hour. After I left the dealership to test drive a CRV at the Honda dealership, I returned an hour later and Breton Grant had prepared the VW Tiguan in prevision of my eventual return. He closed the sale and I drove away at 9:00p.m. with my new car. Thank you Breton Grant, great purchase experience!

pasheplee
8/02/2014

"Hard to find 2015 Cadillac Escalade"

I worked with several dealers to acquire a very specific 2015 Cadillac Escalade. John Green from Fitzgerald Cadilac was able to get me the exact car I wanted at the lowest price within 48 hours. I was in and out of the dealership within 1 hour and can not recommend them highly enough. My wife loves her new car!

October 02, 2014

Thanks for posting. Enjoy the new Escalade; it's a great vehicle!

Reviews of Luis  Linero