Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Justin  Beam, Sales Associate, Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Justin Beam

Sales Associate

January 15, 2017

"2 time buyer w/ great service everytime "

- CarGuru83

I have worked with Bret to purchase 2 vehicles, his and Fitzgerald's service has been 5 star each time. This latest transaction they even arranged to pick me up from work and take me to the dealership to buy the car so I wouldn't end up with 2 cars in Baltimore at the end of the day. Not only did I get a great deal there was never any pressure and they made sure every small detail was taken care of. Luis worked hard to get me a competitive rate in a time when rates have jumping around day to day. Bought a VW the first time and this time I bought a used Toyota.

June 14, 2016

"Customer Service"

- Vince Meinert

I was out of town with my wife and son, visiting from Pittsburgh, Pa. Unfortuately, my car decided to overheat. I showed up at Fitzgerald Auto Mall at 7:30 am on Monday the 13th without an appointment. I was greeted by the Cadillac Service Advisor, Ryan. I informed him my car was overheating and I was from out of town. I asked him if he could have the vehicle look and assess the vehicle, and repaird by 4:30 pm. He took my vehicle without an appointment, lead me over to rental car area, I needed a car until my car was repaired. Ryan called me three times to provide me with updates during the day. Turns out the vehicle needed a new water pump. Fitzgerald had the water pump on hand. The technican made the repair and the vehicle tested and back into my hands by 4:30 pm. The level of service and communication I received was second to none. I had an extremely positive experience and I would recommend Fitzgerald to anyone in the Annapolis metro area. Great job, keep up the solid work Regards, Vince

November 30, 2015

"Could buy the car from them but they made sure I could it"

- 2016GolfR

I was looking for a 2016 Golf R that had very limited availability, I saw that they may have a car and emailed them. Even though their car was already sold they let me know where I would be able to find one and gave me advice on similar cars and alternatives. It was very personal and I felt like I was being treated with respect and like a person. I want to call out Breton Grant for his great service, I couldn't have asked for anything more than he did to help me.

New 2017 Volkswagen Golf, $20993

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen, Annapolis, MD, 21401