Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Sales Associate

June 14, 2016

"Customer Service"

- Vince Meinert

I was out of town with my wife and son, visiting from Pittsburgh, Pa. Unfortuately, my car decided to overheat. I showed up at Fitzgerald Auto Mall at 7:30 am on Monday the 13th without an appointment. I was greeted by the Cadillac Service Advisor, Ryan. I informed him my car was overheating and I was from out of town. I asked him if he could have the vehicle look and assess the vehicle, and repaird by 4:30 pm. He took my vehicle without an appointment, lead me over to rental car area, I needed a car until my car was repaired. Ryan called me three times to provide me with updates during the day. Turns out the vehicle needed a new water pump. Fitzgerald had the water pump on hand. The technican made the repair and the vehicle tested and back into my hands by 4:30 pm. The level of service and communication I received was second to none. I had an extremely positive experience and I would recommend Fitzgerald to anyone in the Annapolis metro area. Great job, keep up the solid work Regards, Vince

November 30, 2015

"Could buy the car from them but they made sure I could it"

- 2016GolfR

I was looking for a 2016 Golf R that had very limited availability, I saw that they may have a car and emailed them. Even though their car was already sold they let me know where I would be able to find one and gave me advice on similar cars and alternatives. It was very personal and I felt like I was being treated with respect and like a person. I want to call out Breton Grant for his great service, I couldn't have asked for anything more than he did to help me.

July 29, 2015

"Happy Customer"

- Happy Customer!

I held off buying a new car for a very long time mainly due to the dreadful process of dealing with pushy/aggressive/untrustworthy car salespeople, general managers and finance "managers". However, I was at a point where I had to begin the search and eventually buy a new car - Ugh!. We started off at Carmax (which wasn't bad - no pushy salespeople, but we were concerned about quality of cars and we wanted either new or a "pre-owned certified" vehicle). So, we went to several other dealerships to continue our search - Ugh again! We finally ended up at Fitzgerald Cadillac Dealership - and what a pleasant surprise! From our salesperson, Tania Falls, to the Finance Manager, Luis Linero, the entire experience was a pleasant one! I did not feel pressured, stressed, and I felt as though they were being fair and honest. I am happy to say that I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Cadillac! I would highly recommend going to this dealership and specifically asking for Tania Falls . This is the way car buying experience should be! Other dealerships should take note!

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen, Annapolis, MD, 21401