Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

1436 Lincoln Way East,
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201
Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall Info
About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. There are many ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable. A few examples include: *-Our unique way of pricing our vehicles with posted Delivered Prices on every car thus eliminating the hassle and haggle of price negotiating. *-Our exclusive Best Price Guarantee assures customers of the best prices. *-Our Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program

About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Cruze2013
4/09/2015

"Finally, a stress-free and enjoyable car-buying experience!"

Daniel is THE man to talk to if you are looking for a positive car-buying experience. I can't add much more than has already been written about Daniel's warm and caring demeanor, product knowledge and willingness to help the customer. Jonathan took my clunker for a ride around the block and returned with a fair and reasonable trade. Then, Martin patiently walked me through the financing, taking time to answer all my questions and allowing me the time I needed to make decisions best for my financing needs.I had an excellent, first-class, stress-free experience thanks to Daniel, Martin, and the team at Fitzgerald!

April 09, 2015

THANK YOU! WOW! That sounds like an amazing experience, and we are so happy to have been able to do business with you! We will make sure all 3 of them get the Kudos they deserve for this! We go for this every day, and it really makes our day when we hear how our stress free process helped someone out! Thank you again so much, and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Chabeliconcep
3/31/2015

"Amazing experience, would recommend! "

I went in looking for a car that was in my budget and was a little discouraged from other dealerships but Jonathan Akers and Jeremy brown helped me out so much! I found a great car, at a great price & both of them worked with me to meet my budget and allow me to walk out with a car that same day! Great first car buying experience, I will definitely come back in the future and send my friends and family!

Jeremy Brown

April 09, 2015

Chabeliconcep, Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business! We're very happy we were able to find you the car you wanted! It's always a good feeling buying the first car IF the experience at the dealership is smooth, and we strive to do so every day! Thank you so much again, and enjoy that new car! Let us know if we can help in any way!

kelseywatson96
3/08/2015

"AMAZING HELPFUL FRIENDLY"

Everyone here super friendly and in contact with what you want and is there to help you literally every step of the way frist car buyer i cant stress enough how much yall helped me with many decisions and concerns james was the most honest awesome salesman ever you can tell hes there to help aand guide you 100 percent he enjoys helping others i wouldnt have wanted to buy my car anywhere else! Marty thanks for working your magic and makin it able so i could finance this beautiful car and pete thanks for the great experience with all your very talented team i really couldnt have done it without any of you thanks for showing everything i needed to know about my car and make it fast and i can say easier then it wouldve been if i went somewhere where they were just about there money these people are so great and have big hearts thanks Fitzgerald auto mall of Chambersburg for everything yall are amazing ! Wouldnt recommend anywhere else!

March 09, 2015

kelseywatson96, Thank you very much for your kind words! We're really glad to hear that James, Pete, & Marty took care of your every need when buying your first car! We strive for this kind of experience every day, and it's always nice to hear when someone really enjoys buying a car with us. Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business, and to provide your first awesome experience! Please let us know if you need anything else in the future!

Cherry
2/19/2015

"Great service from Byron"

Thanks for the excellent service and extreme compassion you had when I had my vehicle in for what I thought was going to be a minor issue but turned in to much more. Your help and assistance was appreciated.

February 20, 2015

Cherry, No, thank you. We are more than happy to be of service, and Byron is a great asset to our team up here. We will definitely pass along your kind words, and if you need anything in the future we will be here to help!

Versa
1/26/2015

"Service Department in Chambersburg, PA"

I just wanted to take the time and complement one of your service department employees. His name is Bryon. He is a young man with a lot of potential. He was very helpful and took the time with me when I had my car in for service. He made sure that all of my questions were answered and he was very friendly. He also made sure that our bill was correct when there was a question about the charge. Not many times do people take the time to make a complement, but in this case, it is well deserved. Great Employee!

January 27, 2015

Versa, Thank you very very much! I'm sure Byron will love seeing your kind words! He's definitely a great asset to our team here! Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance in the future, and we will definitely pass on your great compliments to Byron!

MarcMac
11/24/2014

"End Result: Everything I Hoped For"

I can tell you this with absolute certainty—never have I ever felt the urge to hug a used car dealer at the end of a deal. Who has? But Fitzgerald changed that. Sure, it would be a little awkward, and they may not hug me back, but I would do it! Why? Let’s just assume most people are decent enough to apologize when they spill something on your nice new shirt. Really decent people might even pay your dry cleaning bill. Rest assured, if they messed up, Fitzgerald will not only apologize and pay your dry cleaning bill—they’ll buy you a new shirt. I don’t feel the need to go into the specifics of what happened over the course of our deal, because I see no need to air dirty laundry that’s already been thoroughly cleaned. But they messed up. As Pros tend to do, they admitted very early on that they messed up. And also like most well-run businesses, they said it wouldn’t happen again, and promised to make it right. Here’s where they really impressed me. Once they admitted the mistake, they would have absolutely been within their rights as a dealer to apologize and send me on my way with a doughnut or something. But they didn’t. They stumbled over themselves to correct what needed to be corrected, and gave me the car I wanted. It was a bit of a process involving work across several states, but all along the way they were courteous and kept me updated. Don’t worry, they don’t mess up often. I could tell by the way they took measures to correct their mistakes. It isn’t something they were pleased about, or used to dealing with. But a lot of times you can tell more about a business during a rare screw-up than you can with a smooth transaction. These guys have integrity, and you won’t be disappointed. Mark my words, I’m not affiliated with these guys in any way, other than buying a beautiful car from them. I had every reason to be mad, but instead I leave them with a smile on my face. That leads me to believe that any negativity you see on other reviews either comes from people that didn’t deal with the same dealership I visited—or were wrong themselves and are angry about it. Marty, you’re the man, thanks for all the overtime hours! MM

December 15, 2014

Thank you so much for this amazingly detailed and awesome review! We're glad to hear the folks you worked with were able to remedy the problem! That's what we strive for every single day, complete customer satisfaction! It's always good to hear when something bad happens, that our employees went above and beyond to make sure it's right. Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business, and we look forward to working with you any time you need us!

heather.bilinski
11/19/2014

"Great Service Manager "

I purchased my car here in March and it was a quick and painless process. I have had great experiences working with Ed in the service department and would highly recommend taking your car here.

Ed in Service

November 20, 2014

Heather, Thank you very much! Glad to hear you've had a good experience purchasing and servicing! Ed is a great asset to the service department here! Thank you again, if there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask!

emmee919
11/18/2014

"Quick Friendly service"

Professional, quality service. They did a great job and kept me informed. My car was ready the same day even though they were very busy.

November 20, 2014

emmee919, Thank you very much! We're glad to hear you had a good experience, and look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future!

Cindy Lepo
11/12/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

Purchased a used 2012 Rav4 from James. He way friendly, honest and knowledgeable and listened to my needs. This is the 4th car (mostly new cars) I've purchased from this dealership and appreciate the no haggle pricing! The finance associate was very friendly and efficient as well. An overall good experience! I would recommend this dealership for your next purchase!

November 13, 2014

Thank you Cindy! We're glad to hear your experience was wonderful for the 4th car purchase!!! It's our great customers that got us to where we are today, and we really take pride in making sure they have a fun time when they are here! It's always good to hear how our processes and people really help smooth the entire purchase! Thank you again and enjoy your new car!

GregNice1
10/29/2014

"Great Staff!"

Mike and Eric made the car buying experience an easy and painless process! Mike was the consummate professional in selling me a used Honda. Eric found me a lower interest rate! Both are valuable assets to your organization!

November 13, 2014

Thank you very much! Mike and Eric will be glad to hear how pleased you were with your experience! This is our goal every day, and we are glad to hear those 2 went above and beyond! Enjoy that car and let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!

Reviews of Martin Manning