Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

1436 Lincoln Way East,
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201
Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall Info
About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. There are many ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable. A few examples include: *-Our unique way of pricing our vehicles with posted Delivered Prices on every car thus eliminating the hassle and haggle of price negotiating. *-Our exclusive Best Price Guarantee assures customers of the best prices. *-Our Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program

About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Mr. Wheeler
12/26/2015

"Non Negotiable Dealership"

I am in the market for a 3/4 ton p/u trk, and found 1 a 2011 Chevrolet Red in color. Spoke with Nick on the phone. He seemed professional and interested in making a sale. However after a few days went by and the dealership dropped the price. Nick sent me an email and offered me the truck again, at the dropped price and again I restated my offer of what I think the truck is worth. There was no negotiating with Nick so I said NO! I will go to other Dealers in the region and find my next truck! Mr. Wheeler

December 26, 2015

At Fitzgerald, we post our lowest prices up front and do not negotiate. That way, everyone is treated fairly regardless of their negotiating skills/experience. We also make sure that they are priced low or we would never sell anything. We are asking $16,888 for the specific truck that you expressed interest in (which has a Kelly Blue Book value of $19,225) and because you wanted us to include taxes and tags in your offer of $14,000, you were asking for an additional $4,000 off of our already low price. I am sorry that we could not earn your business on that truck. If another truck becomes available in your price range, we will certainly let you know.

mhs
12/17/2015

"reset TPMS"

I switched wheels on my 2011 Avalon with my daughter's 2011 Avalon.I did not know that the wheel sensors are registered to each individual car. This caused the TPMS light to come on and could not be reset. Fitzgereald Toyota explained the problem and reprogrammed the system to the accept the new sensors, charging the prescribed fee. For the few times my Toyotas have needed attention, Fitzgerald Toyota has always given my prompt and appropriate service, never suggesting unnecessary repairs, unlike the Toyota dealer in Alexandria, VA.

Steve V
11/30/2015

"Efficient and friendly experience"

Great experience. William and Derek answered most of my questions over the phone/email, so the deal was closed extremely efficiently once I arrived at the dealership. Fitz's no-haggle fair pricing takes a lot of stress out of the car buying experience. The dealership was able to match my credit union's rates, which made one-stop shopping that much easier. I have bought four vehicles from various Fitzgerald dealerships, and I have always been treated fairly and have not regrets.

November 30, 2015

Steve V, Thank you very much! We are glad our sales/finance employees made your experience a positive and smooth process! We'll pass on the good word to the fine folks that you worked with so they will know how much they're hard work is appreciated! Thank you again, and let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

bobzillagorilla
11/28/2015

"Bought 4 cars here, every one was a homerun!!"

Don't shop anywhere else for a new or used car. I have bought 4 vehicles here and it gets better every time. Our favorite sales rep Mike is always informative and friendly. I have alot if respect for him and this establishment. Always the lowest price. Always the best service. You can't go wrong. Don't forget to ask Mike about bpp another great offer from fitz. I have nothing but praises to say about this place.

November 30, 2015

bobzillagorilla, Thank you so much! We're so glad when we hear about how our philosophy positively affects our customers' experiences! We'll make sure Mike gets the message as well! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask, and enjoy your new car!

Emily32
11/09/2015

"I am glad I bought from Fitzgerald"

Jeremy Brown was the sales person that I worked with when I bought my new 2015 Nissan Sentra. He was very easy to deal with, knowledgeable, and not pushy. He was able to help me find a car in my price range and didn't try to talk me into something that I didn't want. Jeremy has kept in touch and answered all of my post purchase questions as well.

November 10, 2015

Emily, Thank you very much for your kind review! We've forwarded it to Jeremy as well! It makes our day when we do good by our customers, and are very glad to hear that was the case with your experience! Please feel free to stop by anytime if you have questions about your new car! As always, enjoy your new ride!!!

Liskerei
11/07/2015

"Fantastic sales experience-everything else was horrible!"

Jeremy Brown was my salesperson and my purchase of my new Prius was wonderful and then the downside began. I was waiting for an insurance check for my total loss vehicle and Marty the finance mgr agreed to hold s check -I was told to call by noon on a certain day if I hadn't received the check. The day came and I called st 9:12 am only to find out the check was already deposited. (It went through my bank the same day so they didn't even wait the agreed time) I drove an hour to get there the next week to sign the insurance check over to them (called first to make sure it was ok) only to find out they don't do that so left them with a personal check and wasted 2 hours of driving time. I incurred $68 in bank charges and was promised reimbursement-it's been 10 days since their new check cleared and no reimbursement-called and still no check. Now I find out they never installed a front license bracket for MD plates and I have to make 2 visits to a local dealership to get this done. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!! Is this the "Fitzway" of doing business? If so it is not for me.

November 30, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to get this straightened out for you! We hope you continue to enjoy your new Prius for years to come!

ryan31
10/19/2015

"Great experience!"

Jeremy was helpful, straightforward, and was not aggressive to make a sale. He was willing to do anything to find the customer the right vehicle.

November 10, 2015

Ryan31, Thank you so much! We're glad to hear our straightforward approach was a good experience for you! It's always tough getting a new car it seems, but we strive to make it super easy and fun! Thank you again, and enjoy your new car!!!

akaleo
10/15/2015

"Ended on a good note"

This is an updated review from my one previous. I recieved a call from Mr. McCurrywhich to say is a very nice gentleman. He wanted to start from the beginning and review the issues with my vehicle. All said and done he has resolved our issues and made us feel very satisfied. All in all everything ended on a good note. Thank you for excellent customer service Mr. McCurry.

Unhappycustomer2015
10/12/2015

"Poor Business Ethics"

My husband was looking for a truck and thought he found one Saturday afternoon. He was told no one was available to clean it and it wouldn't be ready til Monday. We completed the process of credit check, etc. my husband told them he would be back Monday after work. He called Monday for he had a question and was told the truck was sold, that he didn't put any money down. To me this is just bad business and we will not be doing business with a company like this.

October 13, 2015

Our entire Fitzway philosophy is grounded in providing the absolute best customer experience possible. We are transparent in our policies, pricing, and everything we do is with the customer's best interest in mind. With that said, we would never intentionally sell a vehicle out from under a customer, nor would we just arbitrarily run someone's credit. We ran your credit (with your permission) and got an approval with the idea that you wanted to buy the truck. You then declined and did not want to sign any paperwork for it and left here stating that you still had another truck that you wanted to look at. At that point we had no commitment from you, so we assumed our truck was then available to sell. I am sorry that it is no longer available. If there is another truck that you are interested in, we would still love the opportunity to earn your business.

dave2015
9/18/2015

"does not check out used card before selling them"

I bought a used car from fitzgerald . the price was ok but you get what you pay for i guess the first thing I found was the radiator neck was cracked and it had old coolant in it. second was the a/c was low on refrigerant I had to refill it myself and fix the leak .things like this should have been checked before they put them on the lot

Reviews of Mike Bockstie