Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

1436 Lincoln Way East,
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201
Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall Info
About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. There are many ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable. A few examples include: *-Our unique way of pricing our vehicles with posted Delivered Prices on every car thus eliminating the hassle and haggle of price negotiating. *-Our exclusive Best Price Guarantee assures customers of the best prices. *-Our Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program

About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Ed Keedy
7/23/2015

"A different type of Dealership"

Daniel was a "breath of fresh air". We usually don't like to deal with car sales people because they want you to make a decision NOW and try to pressure you into buying a vehicle. However, Daniel let us take our vehicle for a test drive, explained everything to us, answered ALL our questions and let us make a decision without pressuring us into anything. That's why we bought our Prius 4 from him and couldn't be Happier. We'll definitely recommend this Dealership to all our Family & Friends. Want to mention, too, that Jelyn explained what accessories we could add to our vehicle, was very nice & helpful. Also, we were on a time constraint because our Dog was being groomed and we needed to pick him up. Derek knew exactly what forms had to be signed, was helpful, friendly and got us on our way within our time constraint. Can't say enough good things about this Dealership. They go above & beyond for their Customers.

July 28, 2015

Ed, Thank you VERY much! Your stellar review here is exactly what we strive for on a daily basis! We are so happy that Daniel, Jelyn, & Derek were above your expectations with their work and customer service! They will surely appreciate your praise and positive experience, and we all plan on keeping that feeling throughout your vehicle ownership, and beyond! Thank you again so very much, and have a great day! Enjoy your new Prius!!!

JM Pitt
6/20/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We had a great buying experience with Mike Bockstie and our Corolla. The one we wanted was not in stock but they had it in 48 hours. We were treated well, I feel. We appreciate the time Mr. Bockstie took to familiarize us with the features of this new vehicle. There are many, and all that info can be confusing for people. He did a good job cutting through the mounds of info and getting us off on the right foot. This is the third car we have bought from Mike and we will be back for a fourth. The price was fine for the new vehicle, but I could have gotten a little more for my trade in from another dealer. In the end, however, we went with the deal because the personal attention we received from Mr. Bockstie and the staff outweighed the price considerations.

June 22, 2015

JM Pitt, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are always glad to hear how our way of doing business has a positive impact on our customers! Mike is a wonderful asset to our team here and I will make sure your note is passed along to him! We hope you really enjoy your car and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Teksiz
6/15/2015

"Lifetime Customer"

We have bought three cars from Brad Newman at Fitzgerald. Considering a fourth...Good service, honest transactions. We trust Fitzgerald based on pay experience. Brad is or guy.

June 15, 2015

Teksiz, Thank you so very much! Brad is a great asset to our team, and we are glad to hear that your experiences with him have been the reason for coming back to see us multiple times! Enjoy that new car of yours and we will see you for your next one! Let us know if we can be of any assistance otherwise!

Thatkennedyguy85
6/01/2015

"Above and beyond "

Thank you to my salesman James verdier for going above and beyond to help us out! He brought the car to my house so I could see it. The finance person Martin manning was very quick and eager to help thank you to all involved!

June 03, 2015

Thatkennedyguy85, Thank you so much for your kind words and kudos for James & Marty! They are both great, and an asset to our team! We're always happy to hear when our philosophy provides a positive and fun experience to what can be a stressful adventure! Enjoy your new car and please let us know how we can be of any help in the future!!!

Pj92388
5/29/2015

"Most crooked people I've ever dealt "

My fiance and I bought a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder from the Chambersburg Pa.location last July. Eight months and not even 7000 miles later the computer fried and left us sitting in Chambersburg 30 miles from home. We had it towed back to Fitzgerald's only to have it sit for a month before they diagnosed the root problem as a fault code p1111. They said the code led them to the idle air control, which they believed malfanctioned, mind you a competant mechanical and technician staff will test the parts in question, but the malfunction was said to have been the cause of the computer frying. About five weeks after dropping the car off with them and 2025.25 later (almost as much as we had to finance for the car) we got it back only to have the check engine light flash on again and find out the car has slightly more power than when it was towed to them. We have had it back for almost a month now, and in the process of resolution ive asked them to purchase the vehicle back and provide a refund of the repairs. For the past 2 weeks ive recieved the runaround from the GM of the Chambersburg location. She claims she has to ask for permission. In my opinion if you have to ask permission to provide customer satisfaction on a product you endorse and have "fixed" at your business why bother going into management. From top to bottom these folks are crooked, unreasonable, and their incompitance runs rampant. These folks ladies and gentlemen are the reason the term shady as a used car salesman exists. I've thus far found no one who can provide me with anything positive to say about their experience with this group of trained swindlers. I encourage everybody contact your state department of consumer affairs, department of consumer advocate, state attorney general office, and local news stations.Put these folks name out there in the bad light it deserves.

Cruze2013
4/09/2015

"Finally, a stress-free and enjoyable car-buying experience!"

Daniel is THE man to talk to if you are looking for a positive car-buying experience. I can't add much more than has already been written about Daniel's warm and caring demeanor, product knowledge and willingness to help the customer. Jonathan took my clunker for a ride around the block and returned with a fair and reasonable trade. Then, Martin patiently walked me through the financing, taking time to answer all my questions and allowing me the time I needed to make decisions best for my financing needs.I had an excellent, first-class, stress-free experience thanks to Daniel, Martin, and the team at Fitzgerald!

April 09, 2015

THANK YOU! WOW! That sounds like an amazing experience, and we are so happy to have been able to do business with you! We will make sure all 3 of them get the Kudos they deserve for this! We go for this every day, and it really makes our day when we hear how our stress free process helped someone out! Thank you again so much, and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Chabeliconcep
3/31/2015

"Amazing experience, would recommend! "

I went in looking for a car that was in my budget and was a little discouraged from other dealerships but Jonathan Akers and Jeremy brown helped me out so much! I found a great car, at a great price & both of them worked with me to meet my budget and allow me to walk out with a car that same day! Great first car buying experience, I will definitely come back in the future and send my friends and family!

Jeremy Brown

April 09, 2015

Chabeliconcep, Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business! We're very happy we were able to find you the car you wanted! It's always a good feeling buying the first car IF the experience at the dealership is smooth, and we strive to do so every day! Thank you so much again, and enjoy that new car! Let us know if we can help in any way!

kelseywatson96
3/08/2015

"AMAZING HELPFUL FRIENDLY"

Everyone here super friendly and in contact with what you want and is there to help you literally every step of the way frist car buyer i cant stress enough how much yall helped me with many decisions and concerns james was the most honest awesome salesman ever you can tell hes there to help aand guide you 100 percent he enjoys helping others i wouldnt have wanted to buy my car anywhere else! Marty thanks for working your magic and makin it able so i could finance this beautiful car and pete thanks for the great experience with all your very talented team i really couldnt have done it without any of you thanks for showing everything i needed to know about my car and make it fast and i can say easier then it wouldve been if i went somewhere where they were just about there money these people are so great and have big hearts thanks Fitzgerald auto mall of Chambersburg for everything yall are amazing ! Wouldnt recommend anywhere else!

March 09, 2015

kelseywatson96, Thank you very much for your kind words! We're really glad to hear that James, Pete, & Marty took care of your every need when buying your first car! We strive for this kind of experience every day, and it's always nice to hear when someone really enjoys buying a car with us. Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business, and to provide your first awesome experience! Please let us know if you need anything else in the future!

Cherry
2/19/2015

"Great service from Byron"

Thanks for the excellent service and extreme compassion you had when I had my vehicle in for what I thought was going to be a minor issue but turned in to much more. Your help and assistance was appreciated.

February 20, 2015

Cherry, No, thank you. We are more than happy to be of service, and Byron is a great asset to our team up here. We will definitely pass along your kind words, and if you need anything in the future we will be here to help!

Versa
1/26/2015

"Service Department in Chambersburg, PA"

I just wanted to take the time and complement one of your service department employees. His name is Bryon. He is a young man with a lot of potential. He was very helpful and took the time with me when I had my car in for service. He made sure that all of my questions were answered and he was very friendly. He also made sure that our bill was correct when there was a question about the charge. Not many times do people take the time to make a complement, but in this case, it is well deserved. Great Employee!

January 27, 2015

Versa, Thank you very very much! I'm sure Byron will love seeing your kind words! He's definitely a great asset to our team here! Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance in the future, and we will definitely pass on your great compliments to Byron!

Reviews of Eric Herzog