Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Call
Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall Info
About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. There are many ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable. A few examples include: *-Our unique way of pricing our vehicles with posted Delivered Prices on every car thus eliminating the hassle and haggle of price negotiating. *-Our exclusive Best Price Guarantee assures customers of the best prices. *-Our Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program

About Fitzgerald Chambersburg Auto Mall

"End Result: Everything I Hoped For"

I can tell you this with absolute certainty—never have I ever felt the urge to hug a used car dealer at the end of a deal. Who has? But Fitzgerald changed that. Sure, it would be a little awkward, and they may not hug me back, but I would do it! Why? Let’s just assume most people are decent enough to apologize when they spill something on your nice new shirt. Really decent people might even pay your dry cleaning bill. Rest assured, if they messed up, Fitzgerald will not only apologize and pay your dry cleaning bill—they’ll buy you a new shirt. I don’t feel the need to go into the specifics of what happened over the course of our deal, because I see no need to air dirty laundry that’s already been thoroughly cleaned. But they messed up. As Pros tend to do, they admitted very early on that they messed up. And also like most well-run businesses, they said it wouldn’t happen again, and promised to make it right. Here’s where they really impressed me. Once they admitted the mistake, they would have absolutely been within their rights as a dealer to apologize and send me on my way with a doughnut or something. But they didn’t. They stumbled over themselves to correct what needed to be corrected, and gave me the car I wanted. It was a bit of a process involving work across several states, but all along the way they were courteous and kept me updated. Don’t worry, they don’t mess up often. I could tell by the way they took measures to correct their mistakes. It isn’t something they were pleased about, or used to dealing with. But a lot of times you can tell more about a business during a rare screw-up than you can with a smooth transaction. These guys have integrity, and you won’t be disappointed. Mark my words, I’m not affiliated with these guys in any way, other than buying a beautiful car from them. I had every reason to be mad, but instead I leave them with a smile on my face. That leads me to believe that any negativity you see on other reviews either comes from people that didn’t deal with the same dealership I visited—or were wrong themselves and are angry about it. Marty, you’re the man, thanks for all the overtime hours! MM

"Great Service Manager "

I purchased my car here in March and it was a quick and painless process. I have had great experiences working with Ed in the service department and would highly recommend taking your car here.

Ed in Service

November 20, 2014

Heather, Thank you very much! Glad to hear you've had a good experience purchasing and servicing! Ed is a great asset to the service department here! Thank you again, if there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask!

"Quick Friendly service"

Professional, quality service. They did a great job and kept me informed. My car was ready the same day even though they were very busy.

November 20, 2014

emmee919, Thank you very much! We're glad to hear you had a good experience, and look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future!

"Used Car Purchase"

Purchased a used 2012 Rav4 from James. He way friendly, honest and knowledgeable and listened to my needs. This is the 4th car (mostly new cars) I've purchased from this dealership and appreciate the no haggle pricing! The finance associate was very friendly and efficient as well. An overall good experience! I would recommend this dealership for your next purchase!

November 13, 2014

Thank you Cindy! We're glad to hear your experience was wonderful for the 4th car purchase!!! It's our great customers that got us to where we are today, and we really take pride in making sure they have a fun time when they are here! It's always good to hear how our processes and people really help smooth the entire purchase! Thank you again and enjoy your new car!

"Great Staff!"

Mike and Eric made the car buying experience an easy and painless process! Mike was the consummate professional in selling me a used Honda. Eric found me a lower interest rate! Both are valuable assets to your organization!

November 13, 2014

Thank you very much! Mike and Eric will be glad to hear how pleased you were with your experience! This is our goal every day, and we are glad to hear those 2 went above and beyond! Enjoy that car and let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!

"Outstanding service"

I got unbeatable price for my new Frontier from first quote. No gimmicks, no mind games. Best offer from my local Nissan dealer was not even close to it. Special thanks to James Verdier, very courteous and professional service.

October 28, 2014

Oleg, Thank you very much for your kind words! James really loves to make sure his customers have a great time when they are here! Car buying should be fun, and it's a good thing to see such a happy customer! Thank you again, and let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!

"FITZWAY FOR LIFE!"

I have purchased my last two Camrys from Fitzgerald Toyota and could not have had a better experience! Brad Newman was my salesperson and has over 20 years expertise in the auto industry. He is extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota brand and patiently helped pick out the right Camry for me. The management staff at Fitzgerald, specifically Michael White, Toyota Sales Manager, and Eric Herzog, Finance Manager, were very professional in arranging my financing and listening to my personal needs. If you're looking for the lowest price and best service, Fitzgerald Auto Mall is for you. I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else!

October 22, 2014

Nmcnabb, Thank you!!! WOW what a great review of our sales and finance staff! These guys work really hard and it shows through a happy customer! We can't thank you enough for your business, and we are happy to help in any way we can in the future! Thank you again!

"Customer Service above and beyond!!!!!"

I can not express how professional and courteous Eric Herzog is. He is an outstanding asset to the Fitzgerald team. My credit is not in good shape and the thought of purchasing a new car seemed out of reach but Eric was able to get me financed and took on the task of dealing with my ex-husband's family to get the release of the title for my existing vehicle. Not an easy task mind you. It was a real pleasure dealing with Eric and the entire staff at Fitzgeralds Toyota. I highly recommend that you purchase your next vehicle from Fitzgeralds.

October 22, 2014

jhputterman, Thank you very much! Eric really is on the top of his game when it comes to customer service! He is the epitome of what the FitzWay is about! We are very happy to hear of your awesome experience with your purchase! Please let us know if there is anything you need for your new car, and we look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again!

"Fantastic"

All the individuals involved (Katy Marshall, James Verdier, and Andy Bingham) made buying a car such a swift, effective, and enjoyable experience. All provided excellent attention to detail, conveying of information, and were openly friendly and enthusiastic. They clearly communicated everything that was necessary to know while displaying a keenly vast knowledge in every aspect. Overall, a very positive experience that I would definitely recommend.

September 22, 2014

dana.miller.7587, Thank you so much for your review! We're very happy to make a difference to people when purchasing. It's part of our culture here to make the experience something that is memorable and fun, and it seems you've gotten exactly what we aim for! We look forward to working with you in the future, and in the meantime enjoy that new car!!!

"THANKS.........."

Just want to say thanks for everything you was a big help to me an I'm sure you are a amazing employee keep up the good work ;]

September 22, 2014

Thank you very much!!! Glad to have been able to be of assistance! Have a great day!

Reviews of Eric Herzog