Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

Bruce Fonte

February 19, 2017

"New Vehicle purchase"

- chanelgirl!

My story is a bit unique.......Bruce Henley contacted me a month or so ago regarding my Sonata 2014 that I was leasing; he invited me in as preowned inventory was low as they were interested in my car. Long story short, I went in; met Bruce and Kale for the first time; they made me feel welcome and they were very impressed with the condition of my car; I really take pride in my vehicles; they are always clean, and service records up to date. What was very attractive to both Bruce and Kale, was that I only had less than 20,000 miles for a car that was only going to be 3 yrs. old end of Oct. However.....therein lied the issue; the dealership had recorded a 36 month lease; I actually had a 39 month lease; it was a bit early to negotiate; so Bruce said he would be in touch with me. Fast forward to 1/28; had a car accident; (i am o.k. ).....but the vehicle I hit was much larger than mine.....I can attest to the strength and protection of my airbag.....but my beautiful 2014 Sonata was declared a total loss; there went my wonderful tradein!!!. After things calmed down, I called Kale who reassured me I had gap insurance; when the time was right and convenient, my dealership would be happy to help me get in a new vehicle again. January 16th, Bruce picked me up from my appt.; I had had total knee replacement on 1/30 and could not drive (could anything else have happened!); we went to his desk and within an hour, we established a new Sonata for me; Bruce had encouraged me to act while the Presidents Day Sale was going on. Now.....in came Debbie Greene who was simply amazing!!! Bruce had worked up some good packages; but Debbie went to work and I can see why she is the Finance Director. She was very sensitive, that while I did have money to put down, I was also on leave from work, and was not getting a full paycheck.....and probably will not be getting one for 2 more months. Debbie worked her magic, and got me in my beautiful new Sonata for no money down and the same car payment I had before and was comfortable with! She also worked with the speed and efficiency of a little tornado! Because I still cannot drive, Bruce coordinated with my to deliver my new car to my home tomorrow and go over all my features. In summary, I am extremely pleased at the efficiency and sensitivity to my unique situation; and I give Bruce, Debbie, and Kale through the roof "high fives"!!! Warm Regards, Margaret (Margie) Kubala

February 16, 2017

"Friendly and SO Patient "

- RoniBrady

I am an extremely picky person and Robert had some much patience with me. He was always friendly and willing to help meet my needs. He always made sure to return my calls and follow up on any questions I had. Debbie was extremely sweet and took into account my financial situation and did her best to accommodate my budget. Both made me feel as if they were very honest, trustworthy people. It was an absolute pleasure working with them and I will be hoping to see them when I make my next purchase!

February 14, 2017

"Best Dealership Around! "

- MnB

Very happy with purchase. Never felt pressured to buy and we're straight forward with pricing no games ,no back and forth with a manager about price. They gave me more than I was expecting for my old trade and got me a great financing rate. Make sure you ask for David Warner he was very easy to deal with, very helpful and considerate.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $23391

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai, Clearwater, FL, 33761