Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

Sales Associate

July 25, 2017

"No hassle"

- Stephen Morea

Just wanted to give good service credit when it is due. Very pleasant experience buying my new car from Jorge Fadhel and the rest of the staff. I know I got a fair deal, and am happy with my purchase. Thank you for keeping the crazy out of car buying.

Jorge Fadhel

July 18, 2017

"parts department"

- Harold

I went to the Fitzgerald parts department and had a very pleasant experience. I need to replace my wifi antenna on my 2011 Santa Fe. Megan, in the parts department, was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I thought I could buy the boot which had deteriorated due to our beautiful sunny weather. It turns out that I had to buy the antenna which contained the boot. Due to my confusion, she asked Todd, another parts person to look at my vehicle, which he gladly did and explained to me that it was a one piece construction. After I purchased the item he went out and actually removed the worn antenna and replaced it with the new one I had just purchased. They both went the extra step and I truly appreciated the service they provided.

Megan and Todd

July 11, 2017

"Easy, pleasant, stress-free experience"

- Dardave

Darlene and I are people who put off buying a car as long as possible and therefore are known for driving our cars into the ground. We had seen Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai ads on TV and they presented well. Still we were in no hurry because we just didn't want to go through the car-buying experience any sooner than necessary. Realizing at well over 200,000 miles we were at risk every time we wanted to take a long trip we asked our mechanic who enthusiastically told us of 2 customers who had been very pleased with Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai. Since we trusted and valued his opinion we decided to bite the bullet and make a visit. Chris King found us on the lot looking at Hyundais and we began a pleasant experience of exploring a different way of car-shopping than we had previously experienced over the years. We never felt pressure and in fact Chris seemed eager to listen to our ideas and concerns without hurry. The end result of that visit was that we were ready to make a decision, but were scheduled to make a trip to S. Carolina only 4 days later, so told Chris that we would get back with him in 3 weeks and make our purchase. He did not begin a storm of pressure and simply said that would be fine and he would look forward to helping us at that time. 3 weeks later we went back and a few short hours later we were driving off the lot in our new 2018 Sante Fe Sport. Before that, however we had a meeting with Albert Marquez who presented us with warranty options. We had determined that prior to going in that day we would not be buying any such option, however, without pressure and simply a clear presentation of the program, Darlene and I agreed that the program sounded just as it would if we could design our own. Bottom line is that we now have a great new car with a terrific 125,000 extended warranty program that is perfect for people our age who don't want to be burdened with car problems. All this came through the auspices of Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai and we would recommend them to anyone. The Fitz way turned out to be our way.

Chris King

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai, Clearwater, FL, 33761