Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

Leandra Barnard, Sales Associate, Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

Leandra Barnard

Sales Associate

May 23, 2017

"Always a great Experience in Car Buying"

- J & M & FAMILY

We have purchased too many cars to count in our life time, but wanted to write this review to let you know that Alvin Klasi Finance Manager and Curt Parsons in Salesman are two of the Best and Most honest Men to work with. If you want a low key honest approach to buying a car visit these two men and I promise you that you will not go away unhappy. They will work for you without trying to deceive you, this is why we have been repeat customers with these men, not to mention they sell a great product.

Curt Parsons
Alvin Klasi

May 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- wayne99

At 69 years old I have been through a lot of car buying (leasing) experiences and none have been easier, and more friendly than this one. We got a Santa Fe Sport and there was no pressure from any of the employees, just helpful answers. Highly recommended.

David Warner
Debbie Greene

May 08, 2017

"The FitzWay is the Only Way!"

- Ruthie

I went to the dealership to have my car serviced and while waiting, I decided to look into trading my 2015 Sonata into a new vehicle. I had already gone to a few other Hyundai dealerships within the last month but it wasn't until I met the Fitz Team that I decided to make it official. I worked directly with Vadim "V" Naumov and I felt so comfortable with him immediately. He really took the time to listen to my concerns/questions and explained a few different options and packages that might work best for me. Out of all the Hyundai dealerships I visited, they had the best packages, best deals and gave me the most money for my trade in - Hands Down! Even the Service Dept had me in and out of there within 1 hour. The whole team really went that extra mile to make this deal happen. I highly recommend the Fitzgerald Hyundai dealership. It's not the closest one to my house but is certainly the best and worth the drive. "A Big Thank You to Marlin HIcks, Gregory Screnock, and Albert Marquez as well!"

Vadim - "V" Naumov

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai, Clearwater, FL, 33761