Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

Finance Director

March 12, 2017

"Simply the Best"

- Christopher White

I purchased a 2017 Santa Fe Sport from Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai on March 4th. David Warner was my sales associate, and I can honestly say that the experience could not have been better; it was easily the best experience I've ever had buying a car and David was without a doubt the best sales associate I've ever worked with. Despite arriving only about two and a half hours before closing, David was polite, professional and respectful of my stated budget and he patiently listened to my requirements and "must haves" for my new car. He also provided me with spot-on insight regarding what he thought I would like; I initially walked in thinking I would want the much larger and more expensive Santa Fe, but after a quick view and test drive, I realized that the Sport was perfect for me; this meant a lot to me as I know many dealerships/salespeople would not be too eager about providing input to a prospective customer or offering a test drive in a slightly smaller vehicle if it meant that they would lose out on the sale of a larger model. While I was basically sold on the Santa Fe Sport after our test drive and although the store would be closing in less than an hour, David encouraged me to test drive any other cars that I was considering, and I wound up taking a very sporty 2017 Sonata Limited for a spin as well. Once I decided to purchase the Santa Fe Sport, David took the time to explain each part of the trade-in, financing and warranty processes (and the optional maintenance program), making sure that I understood the terms of each document and optional program completely. I know from personal experience that many dealers tend to skip or "gloss over" important and binding legal documents - and I am happy to say that David did not do (or even attempt to do) that. Once the financing process was complete and before I drove my new car home David again took the time to make sure I hadn't left anything in my trade-in (which I received a fair credit for, especially for a car with 150,000+ miles) and, sure enough, I would have left my only garage door opener at the dealership if it wasn't for David. I can honestly say that, due to all of the praise that I've heard from friends and family regarding the Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai and the Fitzgerald family of dealerships, I did not have any concerns regarding my experience when I first walked in. However, I was still blown away by the honesty, diligence and patience of David and the Fitzgerald team. I purchased an optional maintenance plan and I feel confident that I can trust the team at Fitzgerald with the maintenance and care of my car. In summary, I wholeheartedly recommend David and Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai and my family and I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

March 05, 2017

"Great time with Bruce Fonte"

- Arb2017

He showed us many great options for a Hyundai Elantra. We were able to settle on a great deal! Thank you Bruce Fonte for working with us.

March 03, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service."

- Kimberresearch1

Dave was extremely customer oriented . While buying my certificated preowned Tuscon.He was very attentive to my car buying needs . He made sure I was comfortable throughout my purchase .He made sure I was informed at all times ,throughout the purchasing process . He was able to provide me with all my car wishes . I Love My New Car !He has followed up to be sure I am happy with my car and to answer any questions.I have told several of my friends about my great experiences at Fitzgerald. This was my second experience at Fitzgerald. I love the no haggle fair pricing . There service department is exceptional as well . I have used them for 5 years .I will only shop there for cars and service . I highly recommend Dave Warner at Fitzgerald Hyndai . You won't be disappointed.

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $16405

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai, Clearwater, FL, 33761