Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Oscar Garcia

July 05, 2017

"Amazing experience ! "

- Kiril Bokov

It was a wonderful time spend with Eva,witch introduce me the new Toyota Prius.I was very satisfied with my purchase.If you are in the market for new car I highly recommend you Eva Sumichraste.

June 30, 2017

"Number 1 Seller (Oscar Garcia)"

- Marta L De Leon

Back in 2014 9 ( summer time). I was in need of a car but my credit and my budget was not good enough to buy a car. Oscar Garcia was recommend by a good friend of mine. She just had bought a car with him and she was very pleased. I went to see him and as I said before I did not qualify to buy a car. . I struggled to find a co-signer and it took a week to resolve my dilemma. I am very thankful and blessed that Oscar was my seller because he gave his best. He demonstrated compassion, patience, perseverance and a tremendous will to help his customers. I walked out of the dealer with a brand new car Sion (lease). I just returned the car before the maturity date which is July, 2017. I had the choice to go to another dealer and look for another model and brand car. I did not hesitate to go back to Oscar and here I am again with a new brand car. Hopefully, I will be able to buy it after the maturity date. Once again, thank you Oscar for giving your best as a person and seller. Toyota Fitzgerald is very fortunate to have him as a employee. Sincerely, Marta De Leon

Oscar Garcia

June 29, 2017

"Great Experience"

- nsabatelli

Eva was exceptional as my sales consultant. She was very knowledgable and made the process easy and painless. I was not planning on coming in and going home with a car that day but there was a great deal on my brand new RAV4 XLE. I am extremely satisfied and I highly recommend this dealership!

Used 2015 Toyota Rav4, $17995