Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville

Tom Redlack

June 15, 2017

"Fair and helpful"

- NewSubaruOwner

Noah Rosenfeld helped us buy our new car with honesty. We really appreciate how he listened to all of our interests and concerns. We walked out with the keys one day later feeling good about our purchase. A couple of weeks later Kimberly Francis went over the details we couldn't absorb when we bought the car. She provided a very helpful service. Our only complaint about the entire process came when warranty and maintenance programs were explained to us by another employee after we decided to buy the car. We felt like we were not given all the information that was necessary to make an informed choice about these plans that was in our best interest.

Other Employees : Noah Rosenfeld

June 01, 2017

"Subaru Specialist "

- knhoang567

Kimberly helped me with my knowledge about the details of my car. She was very friendly, nice, and had good customer service. She was very knowledgeable about my Subaru. I thought I knew everything my car, but she taught me new tricks. She also told me good maintenance of the car and safety tricks. Even though the sales person, went through the car thoroughly, I had forgotten some things and she helped refresh my memory. I would recommend going to her for questions on the car.

May 24, 2017

"Excellent experience buying a new Outback here."

- NewOutbackOwner

Although we waited several months for the car we wanted, it was well worth the wait. I especially liked the post sale review that is encouraged with the Subaru Star Delivery Specialist, Kimberly Francis. After driving several thousand miles, I still had questions about the many amenities that are part of the enhanced safety features of the outback. I learned so much about the car in an hour that I did not know previously. This meeting will definitely enhance my driving experience over the years. Well done, Fitzgerald Subaru!

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $27439

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations