Fitzgerald Subaru of Gaithersburg

Bill Sherrill

Robert Hess, Sales Manager, Fitzgerald Subaru of Gaithersburg

Robert Hess

August 12, 2017

"Good Subaru dealer & service."

- WinterDriver

This is our second Legacy from this dealership, which we have found punctual in getting things done, and up-front on what a service visit might cost. Costs seem reasonable. The whole operation seems well run. A year ago our Legacy had a pre-emptive Subaru recall involving a possible steering malfunction. Fitzgerald called Saturday am, came to our place in the afternoon, inspected our Legacy (at 580 miles) and took it away on a flatbed. We were given a rental until Subaru got replacement parts to them, about 2.5 weeks later. It was fast, efficient and--important--safe and responsible. The Fitzgerald of Gaithersburg dealership was very impressive in executing this operation, as was Subaru itself.

Mike Goodman

July 01, 2017

"Great experience in show room and service"

- HappyForesterOwner

I purchased my new Subaru Forester in December 2015. Sales was great, not pushy, gave me a fair trade on an aging 2005 Pontiac Vibe and the no haggle price on the Forester. Service experience also great. I have been back 3x for service or repairs. Most recently Friday, 6/30/17, with Donnie V. The service and show room are under construction but the waiting trailers are comfortable, air conditioned and have bathrooms available (no porta-john). Complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks also available. The staff as always was friendly and knowledgeable. I can't wait to see the results of the construction for both service and show room areas. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Donnie V.

June 21, 2017

"Down Right Unprofessional"

- znaki05

Called about a low oil issue. I was told by Mike Goodman to come in and let him "champion" this issue. I mentioned that I would like to have a rental, becuase I need to go to work and to let me know now if that would be an issue. Mr. Goodman- "No Problem. Come in drop off and we will get you in a rental." I rush from work to drop off and when i ask about the rental. Mr.Goodman- "Becuase its an oil change, we can not offer a rental". I said why not tell me that over the phone? He wanted me to get additonal services to qualify for a rental. I guess this is his way of "championing" my low oil issue. I asked for a manager and a rental was given. Before I left he was suggesting possible reason (very expensive services) why i'm having low oil issue.... All have nothing to do with low oil issue. WRONG- Try again. Then I get my car and noticed the next day that I was given my car without one of my all weather floor mat. I call Mr. Goodman answers. I tell him that my mat is missing. He goes onto say, we will look to see if its here or not. I reply it has to be there because I brought my car in with it. I asked if you can not find, can the dealership replace. The a$$-hole started laughing on the phone like I was asking for a free mat. I call him on it right way and he did not respond. To summarize the service... Very unprofessional.

Mike Goodman

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations