Fitzgerald Subaru of Gaithersburg

Bill Sherrill

Robert Hess, Sales Manager, Fitzgerald Subaru of Gaithersburg

Robert Hess

February 23, 2017

"Above and beyond customer service "

- Karen H

I am a long time Subaru owner who brought my car in for service. Found out I needed a major repair and my car was no longer under warranty by less than 500 miles. The service department recognized my loyalty through my regular servicing and ate the cost of my$2600 repair. They treated this repair as if it was still under warranty. Although I've always been satisfied with the service here- I've never thought to write a review. My current experience requires acknowledgement. This is customer service and support! Thank you Fitz Subie!

December 23, 2016

"Best Car Buying Experience to Date, I love my new WRX!"

- dannygoldin

I was in a car accident and needed to get into a new car as soon as possible. I went on their website and initiated a chat to get some lease information. I was able to speak to Kenny Booth, the sales manager and tell him exactly what I was looking for. In a matter of minutes he has found the perfect car for me at the best price possible. No need to haggle or go back and forth, he cut right to the chase. He then pair me up with my Salesperson Andrew Huon(Drew) who had extensive knowledge on the car I was interested in(WRX), and actually has owned many himself. As soon as I arrived at the dealership, he had the car pulled up for me ready to be test driven. I knew it was the right car for me as soon as I drove it. I was able to get back into Finance and drive home in my brand new car an hour later, thanks to the quick process from the Finance manager Mark Law. I cannot say enough about the great customer service I received from this dealership, and more importantly my salesperson Andrew Huon. I work at BMW, so I truly do appreciate the professionalism from this team, it really was top notch. If you need a Subaru, do not even consider going to another dealership, go straight to Andrew Huon and he will put you in the best car for the best price guaranteed. I will absolutely be coming back to him for my next car, and referring everyone I know to him. Thank you again.

September 22, 2016

"Very rude and worst person ever"

- Tim

Long story short, this guy will ask you to buy the extra warranty and the gap insurance over and over even though you say you dont want it. Once you insist not to buy it and win, his attitude will change 180 degree. He is going to throw the contract papers (a little exaggerated but thats how i felt) on the desk at the time of signatures and initials. This guy should not be a manager. I have purchased 4 cars and helped my friends to buy car here 4times, total 8 cars for last 10 years! I like fitzmall but this guy is making me to leave! Very unpleasant experience! Very unprofessional!

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $30021

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations