Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 14, 2017

"Professional People Here"

- toyotagirl

Terrek Teal is a very professional sales man at Fitzgeralds of Chambersburg. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Actually a fun experience to purchase a new Toyota. Terrek went over and beyond what we expected when we started this process. Unlike years past at this dealership, the professionalism has improved dramatically and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Toyota, the best vehicles on the market.

Terrek Teal

May 02, 2017

"Service provided for recall"

- Tracy L Bonebrake Miller

I took my 4-Runner to Fitzgerald Toyota of Chambersburg after receiving a recall letter from Toyota. When I called to schedule the appointment, I was told that there were actually 2 recalls ( I was only aware of one). I bought this Toyota privately and this was my first visit to Fitzgerald. Every contact I had with them, from the first phone call to pick-up after service, was very professional and helpful. When the advisor/mechanic had a question about an after-manufactured part, he promptly called me to ask a question before providing the service or making any changes. When I went to pick-up my vehicle (at very convenient hours), an employee held the door for me. The check-out line was busy, so an employee came up to ask me how he could help to make the process easier. Upon check-out, the cashier had me sign the receipt and my vehicle was promptly delivered to the front door. This type of fast, courteous and professional service is truly appreciated and will cause me to return to this dealership for service and when I'm considering purchasing another vehicle in the future.

Tony Destefan

April 10, 2017

"fair service"

- jeepjohn123

I bought an awesome jeep from fitzgerald. It had a lot of extras on it. They got me in and out quickly. Thank you Fitzgerald.

New 2017 Toyota Camry