Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

1436 Lincoln Way East,
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201
Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan Info
About Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

Doing business the FitzWay means constantly creating ways to become better at what we do. There are many ways we’ve implemented the FitzWay philosophy in the conduct of our day-to-day business. We offer a variety of unique consumer oriented programs designed to make car-buying easier and more understandable. A few examples include: *-Our unique way of pricing our vehicles with posted Delivered Prices on every car thus eliminating the hassle and haggle of price negotiating. *-Our exclusive Best Price Guarantee assures customers of the best prices. *-Our Buyer Protection Plan provides customers with regular vehicle preventative maintenance inspections and the added bonus of our Lifetime Loaner Car Program

About Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

sam123
8/18/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

my wife and I bought a pre-owned Toyota today from Fitzgerald in chambersburg and what a Great experience it was. our sales lady Linda Palumbo couldn't have been better. Shes very personable and helpful right from the beginning. cant say enough nice things about her and our over all buying experience. Thank You , Sam & Julie

Linda Palumbo

August 23, 2016

Sam & Julie, Thank you very much! Linda is a wonderful person and we are happy to have her on our team! Every day we strive to have interactions like this, so it makes us feel great that her customer focus made the day for you guys! I'll pass along the kudos, you guys enjoy your new to you car and let us know if we can help in the future! Thank you again!

JH
8/09/2016

"Competent, friendly sales"

Found a used car we were looking for. Shane and the rest of the staff were very helpful. No hassle, no haggle, no pressure sale. I would definitely recommend.

August 22, 2016

JH, That's great to hear! We pride ourselves on having a large and diversified pre-owned inventory, and it looks like you got just what you needed! Our focus is always first on customer service, and we're happy to hear that Shane did a great job for you! If you need anything, just give us a call, we'll be happy to help! Enjoy that new-to-you car, and we'll see you next time!

DriveON
7/31/2016

"Purchance a 2016 Nissan Altima SL Paul & Barbara"

We have purchased a new car at the Chambersburg dealership for my wife and we had a great experience and when I decided to purchase a new car I remembered how we were treated the first time and reached out to them and a gentleman reached out to me and answered every question I ask of him and there were many. After about 2 weeks of me asking for information we Meet Trevor Runk at the dealership .It was like we already knew Trevor.He could not have been more professional and represents Fritzgerald Dealership very well. We brought the ALTIMA after talking to another Fine gentleman in the finance dept and he explained all the saving and rebates that we qualified for and we finalized the deal.And drove off in the sunset with a smile on our face behind the wheel of a great ride. Thanks Trevor for all your support and patience.

August 22, 2016

Paul & Barbara, WOW, that's a glowing endorsement if I ever saw one! I'll pass along the kudos to Trevor, as I'm sure he will be excited to know how much you enjoyed the experience! Our way of doing business shows through here, as we really make sure our customers needs are met, whether it be the person on the lot to buy right now, or the customer like yourself doing research! This was just great to read, and we are so happy that Trevor's customer service focus really made a difference! If you need anything at all, let us know, and enjoy the drive in that Altima!

Kiuasoul
7/14/2016

"Easy and stress free"

Desperately need a new car but had a !limited budget. Knew what I wantred but didn't think I could afford it. The guys at Fitzgerald made it easy. They worked with me to get the car to the price I could afford. Got the car I wanted and a great deal. Thank you!!!!!!! I'm loving my Kiua Soul!

August 01, 2016

Hello and thank you so much for the kind words. We're thrilled that we were able to help you find the perfect car for you. Our team takes pride in our services, and we're happy that you love your new car. Take care and we hope to hear from you again.

patnewcar
7/01/2016

"Purchasing our new 2016 Nissan Rogue!!!!!!"

We weren't expecting to purchase our new vehicle until Sept-Oct but after shopping at the lot and meeting Pete Morgan & Nick Costopoulos we couldn't leave the business without our new 2016 Rogue. We previously purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima and loved everything about the car but decided to purchase the Nissan Rogue for the main reason of being easier getting in and out of. Pete gave a wonderful overview of the car and ALL the discounts.!!!!!! WOW what discounts we couldn't leave the business without our new 2016 Rogue. Nick gave us the best test drive and even drove home to make sure there was enough room in garage. A wonderful crew of employees!!!!!

July 22, 2016

What a fantastic review, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a great team we have! We are delighted that you love your new 2016 Nissan Rogue, and we'll be sure to let Pete and Nick know. Thanks again for this great feedback, and we hope to hear from you again. Take care and drive safe.

Colorado
6/05/2016

"Best Car-Buying Experience Yet"

I usually really hate the whole car-buying process and suffer from buyers remorse after the fact but not this time! Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable staff. No high-pressure sales tactics. Andrew truly wanted to make sure that we were happy with our decision and was available when we needed his counsel but also gave us our space when we needed it. So happy we chose Fitzgerald and worked with Andrew. Would definitely recommend.

Britt02
6/02/2016

"Easy process"

I owned Toyotas my entire life and I decided to try another make and was extremely disappointed. I got in contact with Brad Newman and within a few hours he got me back into a Toyota with no hassle and no run arounds. This is my 2nd purchase from Fitzgerald and will be the only place I buy my future cars. Thank you so much for helping me get back into a Toyota and for your amazing service!

August 22, 2016

Britt02, Thank you very much for allowing us to earn your business back! We're very happy to hear that we were able to get you into the car you needed! This is what we strive for every day, to help our customers get what they need with as little stress as possible! We will be here if you need us, so don't hesitate to call! I'll pass along the kudos to Brad & Becky! (we're sorry for the late reply, we really appreciate the review!!!)

Bobbi Heckard
5/30/2016

"Great experience!"

I was so so excited about shopping for another vehicle but not so excited about going through the actual process. I thought I was going to be sick, I was so nervous! Then my boyfriend and I met Andrew. I was still nervous but he made my experience so pleasant, I actually felt great about signing all the papers after I decided on a vehicle. He is such a pleasant guy to work with and everyone was so nice! Thank you Andrew for being so patient with me and I love, love, love my Equinox!! I've already started buying little accessories for it, lol!

June 02, 2016

Bobbi- We are so happy to hear that you love your new vehicle and had a great experience! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for such a nice review. Let us know if you have any questions or anything else we can help you with in the future!

Steve & Sharon
5/27/2016

"Great place to buy a new car!"

We dealt with Mike Bockstie. Excellent person to work with. We found him to be respectful, very knowledgeable about the car's features, honest and not pushy. I feel we got a fair price for the car.

June 01, 2016

Thank you, Steve and Sharon, for taking the time to write a nice review for us! We appreciate your business and will certainly pass this along to Mike Bockstie. Enjoy your new car!

wilsonl1
5/21/2016

"New to Car Buying"

I was very hesitant to go to a dealership looking for a car to buy/finance because of all the shady dealers and haggling for prices and all that. I found a car I was interested in online and almost immediately after entering my info I got a call from Brandon and from that point on, buying a car wasn't nearly as stress/ anxiety filled as I thought. Brandon was extremely helpful and open to my questions, very good at explaining what was going on so I didn't have a shock going in to sign all the paperwork. Then as soon as i thought I couldn't get luckier, Becky in the finance office was super knowledgable and wonderful to work with, she did her job, explaining what I was signing off on very clearly and quickly. I feel like I left that office knowing everything I needed to know about the financial side of the sale and on top of that she was incredibly personable! I couldn't be more thankful to have worked with such a great team for my first buying experience! Thanks Brandon and co!!!

Brandon Cole

May 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! It always makes us happy when we can take a potentially scary situation and turn it into a positive experience. We hope you enjoy your new car and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviews of Eric Herzog