Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru

Nick Rine

Rick Seipel, Sales Manager, Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru

Rick Seipel

March 23, 2017

"Returning Customer after years of denying Subaru"

- Eliana F.

I met Andy and Nick just after graduating HS, and while they always raved about Subaru, it wasn't until 8 years later that I purchased my very first Subaru from them. Now I'm on my second. I stopped by in November during service on my previous Subaru, saw the Forester and after not being pressured or discouraged to test drive other SUVs, I told Andy I would be back for that exact car in the show room. At the time I was out on maternity leave and wanted to wait till I returned back to work. He never called to hassle me, he waited till I was ready. 3 months later I returned ready, informed him of which model I wanted, and with the help of Nick on the lookout, he called each time they got a vehicle that matched my criteria. About one week later I left Fitz with the same car I saw in the show room. The day before purchasing Corinna called to help me out with my credit application so I wouldn't be waiting the next day. On the day of purchase Andy and Rick worked together to get me in and out with a great deal, no haggling, stress free!

March 21, 2017

"Purchased a vehicle"

- Heather M

Andy Stahl really helped us get the car of our dreams and stay within the budget we had wanted. There was 0 pressure from Andy trying to get us to purchase a vehicle, which is awesome. Every other dealership we had been to before always tried to push us to purchase a vehicle. We walked away very happy and confident in our purchase and would definitely recommend everyone to go to Andy at Fitzgerald Subaru for a vehicle. Corrina was also wonderful during the entire process. We have two small kids, and Andy and Corrina were very patient and pleasant making my whole family feel at ease and welcomed.

March 18, 2017

"Forester Purchase "

- jef3035

My family has purchase 5 Subaru vehicles from Fitzgerald Subaru since 2007 my daughter just bought her second. I have established a personal friendship with two great salesmen Nick and Andy. They look out for the customers, always making sure their needs are met. They sell cars without pressuring their customers which really appreciate.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $30450

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru, Clearwater, FL, 33761