Five Star Ford

1144 N Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

"Family owned and operated, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville, offers a pleasant purchase and repair experience for everyone. We take great pride in what we sell and stand behind our large selection of products - all with a Non high pressure sales philosophy. Come see the difference for yourself."

About Five Star Ford

Dorota
4/05/2015

"Thank you Guys!!!"

Thank you so much to all the guys at Sam Pack's in Lewisville, especially to Kameron and Amos. Kameron made everything so easy and worry free for me, outstanding customer service, great attitude and knows how to take care of a customer. Amos helped in a big way, thank you for taking care of me and making the process easy. I appreciate that. The 5 hours I was there today did not feel that long because of the great people that work there. Big thanks to Danny, John Laranang and Hugo.

Kameron Sneed

April 05, 2015

Thank you Dorota for shopping at Five Star Ford in Lewisville for your Pre-Owned vehicle. The whole team appreciates the opportunity to have worked with you. Thank YOU!

julius
4/02/2015

"Un-Trustworthy"

Un-trustworthy I have taken my vehicle to Sam Pack Ford of Lewisville on two occasions where I felt like I was treated unfairly. First was on an Air conditioner repair where they told me they need to repair my air conditioner for $2300 dollars. After the repair it still did not work properly, so I returned it and told it would cost another $800 to complete the repair. I refused and went to the General Manger and he agreed to complete the job at no additional charge. After the repair was done I told the repair was actually minor. My second experience occurred in February when I took my vehicle in for a miss. I was told it would be a $115 charge for a diagnostic test which I agreed. After the diagnostic test, I was told I would need to pay another $200 for a wet dry test to see if I had a burnt valve< which I refused. I decided to take my vehicle to Bill Utter Ford of Denton because they guaranteed me they could diagnose my problem with a diagnostic test. They did the test and found out I had some bad wires and a clogged number 4 fuel injector. With a $95 charged for a Diagnostic charge and all the repairs it cost me $400. After this I call the Service Manger at Sam Pack an asked if they would refund me my $115 for misdiagnosing my problem. He told me he would look into it and call me back. I have never received any type of response. Julius Bell

bryang1
3/03/2015

"Great Dealership!!"

Sales team did a great job on a day where most dealership employees would be hesitant to go outside even. With the weather being rainy and below freezing it was not the optimal conditions to go truck shopping, but regardless of what the weather was, the test drive and walk around the lot was handled flawlessly. The remainder of the process was equally as smooth and easy. We discussed numbers and came to a number we could agree on and worked for me. Within 3 hours we were in, and out, and on our way with a beautiful new F150 4X4. I am a employee a a luxury car dealership in the same area and was very impressed to see a Ford dealership handling themselves in a manner that would normally be expected of a dealer selling a much more expensive vehicle brand. All thumbs up!!!

March 08, 2015

Thank you for shopping with us especially during our Texas winter! Art Starr and Reto Morsani greatly appreciate the 5 star review. Enjoy!

kendavis
1/22/2015

"Good dealer rating, and NO "Dealer Add-ons""

I had done a great deal of research on the 2014 F-150 and knew what I wanted but had not decided on color. One of the things I encountered at other dealerships was "Dealer Add-ons", some of which I did not want or need. This dealership did not have "add-ons". I talked to Jarod Swaboda on the phone and told him the trucks of intrest. When I arrived later in the day there were two trucks waiting for me. I decided on the color and test drove the truck, it drove great. I asked to drive another with slightly different equipment and Jarod brought it up. Everyone was helpful and friendly. All aspects of my experience was very good and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Jarod Swaboda

January 24, 2015

Thank you Mr. Davis for the five star review. We appreciate your business and welcome you to our Five Star Ford Family. Enjoy your new F-150.

robensky1
5/31/2014

"Best experience ever!"

Bruce did an excellent job of not only finding the car of my dreams, but at a VERY affordable price. He worked very hard to make sure we not only got the car in our price range, but was very versed on all aspects of the Jag. Overall this was the least stressful car purchase we have EVER MADE!! Thank you Bruce and since we are very soon looking for a new truck, I am positive we will return to that dealership. It's nice to deal with people that are honest.

June 02, 2014

Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford in Lewisville and your 5 star review of Bruce Johnston. We all look forward to having you back in the hopes of finding you the right truck. We appreciate your business.

firedo
5/28/2014

"I'm glad we chose to visit this dealership"

We were looking to purchase a car on a visit to the metro-plex and were planning on visiting another Ford dealership until we looked at the Dealer Rater ratings and noticed how low theirs was. Then we saw that 5 star Ford in Lewisville had a near perfect score and chose to stop there first. I'm glad we did and now we know why they have this rating. I'm not a big fan of the whole car buying experience and neither is my wife, but Gunner made our experience a great one. He knew we were coming in from out of town and were on a tight schedule and he had several cars ready for us to drive when we got there. He had just what we were looking for and just in our price range and didn't try to push us into something else, like we've experienced at other places in the past. He found us a great car at a great price and I wish we could remember the finance guy's name that helped us because he was great too. To show how much they go out of their way to make take care of you even after the sale, later that evening we noticed that the owners manuals were not in the car. We were flying out the next morning and would not be back until the following week and would only be in town on a Sunday. So we called Gunner and he said since the dealership was closed on Sunday, that he would find the books the next day and take them home with him and get them to us on Sunday himself.

May 28, 2014

What an honor to have you and your wife travel to purchase your car at Five Star Ford in Lewisville. Thank you for sharing your experience and 5 star review of Gunner Wright. We appreciate your business and thank you for driving the extra mile.

troyddavis
5/14/2014

"All around great experience"

Great people, great service and a great product! Will return for our next purchase. The best dealership around for the purchase of a Ford vehicle or if needing service.

John Laranang & Kyler Oakes

May 17, 2014

Dakota Hensley wants to send a personal Thank You to you for rating your experience with 5 stars. Our team welcomes you to our Five Star Family.

srod0319
4/24/2014

"Excellent Experience"

This was my first car buying experience in awhile, and by far the best. Bruce was my sales consultant. He had a keen knowledge of the vehicle, and listened to and found me exactly what I wanted. When it came to pricing, it was by far the easiest experience in my car buying history. No haggling, no back and forth. Just an initial, great deal with no stress. What a difference that makes on the entire experience. Jimmy handled the financing for me and was polite, worked with me to get what we wanted with the financing and was QUICK. No one wants to wait extensive hours waiting on financing, and Jimmy made that possible. What Five Star Ford in Lewisville is offering their customers is truly a unique, no haggle experience in car buying that is pleasant and welcoming. Who can say their car purchasing was truly stress free? I can. And I thank the crew at Sam Packs for that. I am and will recommend them to anyone considering the purchase of a new car.

Jimmy

April 25, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Our team efforts of a smooth buying experience is a top goal. We appreciate the recognition. Welcome to our Ford Family!

ccadena
4/24/2014

"Awesome Sales Service"

Sandy was awesome! Sandy took the time to explain vehicle details and demonstrate them to me. He was extremely knowledgeable about my F 350. Took the time to explain how Sync worked and even helped me to pair my device. Great job!

April 25, 2014

Enjoy your Ford F-350 and please stop in for refreshers on any of your new truck's technology. Thanks for making us a National Top 100 Ford Dealer.

Tophan
4/21/2014

"Very Happy With Five Stars Ford of Lewisville"

We very glad that we have stopped by 5 stars Ford of Lewisville for a new F-150. I would definitely recommend Five Star Ford of Lewisville to anyone.

April 25, 2014

We love our customers and we love selling Ford Trucks. Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Lewisville.

Reviews of Arthur Starr