Read Reviews Five Star Ford

Bruce JohnstonSales Consultant4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Five Star Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Five Star Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Five Star Ford

"Family owned and operated, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville,
offers a pleasant purchase and repair experience for everyone. We take great pride in what we sell and stand behind our large selection of products - all with a Non high pressure sales philosophy. Come see the difference for yourself."

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best experience ever!"

robensky1
5/31/2014 6:55:52 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Bruce did an excellent job of not only finding the car of my dreams, but at a VERY affordable price. He worked very hard to make sure we not only got the car in our price range, but was very versed on all aspects of the Jag. Overall this was the least stressful car purchase we have EVER MADE!! Thank you Bruce and since we are very soon looking for a new truck, I am positive we will return to that dealership. It's nice to deal with people that are honest.

Added: 6/2/2014 9:08:07 AM

Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford in Lewisville and your 5 star review of Bruce Johnston. We all look forward to having you back in the hopes of finding you the right truck. We appreciate your business.

Twitter
"I'm glad we chose to visit this dealership"

firedo
5/28/2014 12:10:08 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Gunner WrightGunner Wright

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

We were looking to purchase a car on a visit to the metro-plex and were planning on visiting another Ford dealership until we looked at the Dealer Rater ratings and noticed how low theirs was. Then we saw that 5 star Ford in Lewisville had a near perfect score and chose to stop there first. I'm glad we did and now we know why they have this rating. I'm not a big fan of the whole car buying experience and neither is my wife, but Gunner made our experience a great one. He knew we were coming in from out of town and were on a tight schedule and he had several cars ready for us to drive when we got there. He had just what we were looking for and just in our price range and didn't try to push us into something else, like we've experienced at other places in the past. He found us a great car at a great price and I wish we could remember the finance guy's name that helped us because he was great too. To show how much they go out of their way to make take care of you even after the sale, later that evening we noticed that the owners manuals were not in the car. We were flying out the next morning and would not be back until the following week and would only be in town on a Sunday. So we called Gunner and he said since the dealership was closed on Sunday, that he would find the books the next day and take them home with him and get them to us on Sunday himself.

Added: 5/28/2014 8:24:19 PM

What an honor to have you and your wife travel to purchase your car at Five Star Ford in Lewisville. Thank you for sharing your experience and 5 star review of Gunner Wright. We appreciate your business and thank you for driving the extra mile.

Twitter
"All around great experience"

troyddavis
5/14/2014 10:06:14 AM

Dakota HensleyDakota Hensley

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Great people, great service and a great product! Will return for our next purchase. The best dealership around for the purchase of a Ford vehicle or if needing service.

Added: 5/17/2014 12:25:32 PM

Dakota Hensley wants to send a personal Thank You to you for rating your experience with 5 stars. Our team welcomes you to our Five Star Family.

"Excellent Experience"

srod0319
4/24/2014 11:17:57 PM

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

This was my first car buying experience in awhile, and by far the best. Bruce was my sales consultant. He had a keen knowledge of the vehicle, and listened to and found me exactly what I wanted. When it came to pricing, it was by far the easiest experience in my car buying history. No haggling, no back and forth. Just an initial, great deal with no stress. What a difference that makes on the entire experience. Jimmy handled the financing for me and was polite, worked with me to get what we wanted with the financing and was QUICK. No one wants to wait extensive hours waiting on financing, and Jimmy made that possible. What Five Star Ford in Lewisville is offering their customers is truly a unique, no haggle experience in car buying that is pleasant and welcoming. Who can say their car purchasing was truly stress free? I can. And I thank the crew at Sam Packs for that. I am and will recommend them to anyone considering the purchase of a new car.

Added: 4/25/2014 1:27:08 PM

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Our team efforts of a smooth buying experience is a top goal. We appreciate the recognition. Welcome to our Ford Family!

"Awesome Sales Service"

ccadena
4/24/2014 9:30:07 PM

Sandy StaleySandy Staley

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Sandy was awesome! Sandy took the time to explain vehicle details and demonstrate them to me. He was extremely knowledgeable about my F 350. Took the time to explain how Sync worked and even helped me to pair my device. Great job!

Added: 4/25/2014 1:23:00 PM

Enjoy your Ford F-350 and please stop in for refreshers on any of your new truck's technology. Thanks for making us a National Top 100 Ford Dealer.

Twitter
"Very Happy With Five Stars Ford of Lewisville"

Tophan
4/21/2014 2:26:36 PM

Zach FrenchZach French
Eric KarbanEric Karban
Chase PraterChase Prater

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

We very glad that we have stopped by 5 stars Ford of Lewisville for a new F-150. I would definitely recommend Five Star Ford of Lewisville to anyone.

Added: 4/25/2014 1:21:11 PM

We love our customers and we love selling Ford Trucks. Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Lewisville.

Twitter
"Leasing New Vehicle with Tom"

kkwest8
4/21/2014 10:22:29 AM

Tom MartinTom Martin

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Tom Martin was great to work with. I was there on Saturday to trade in my Jetta and lease a new Ford Fusion. Tom made the process enjoyable and most importantly, he stuck to his word when it came to the numbers. He worked hard to get me the exact car I wanted for an awesome deal. I will definitely come back to him when it is time for a new car again.

Added: 4/25/2014 1:19:53 PM

Thank you for your 5 star review of Tom Martin. Please call or stop by if you have questions regarding your new Ford Fusion's maintenance schedule. Enjoy the ride!

Twitter
"Great experience with Tom Martin"

agreenwood89
4/19/2014 10:38:25 PM

Tom MartinTom Martin

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Today my fiancé and I visited Sam Pack's Five Star Ford of Lewisville and worked with Tom Martin. We were looking to trade in our current vehicle and lease a new Ford Fusion. Our overall experience was great and Tom was a great help. There was absolutely no hassle in getting our car appraised and we were given a solid offer. Tom was very polite and showed tremendous professionalism. He also was great with the numbers and gave us the best possible deal with no hassle. The rest of the staff was also very helpful in explaining each step of the process and helping us learn about our new car. I would recommend this dealership and Tom Martin to anyone looking for a positive dealership experience and we will definitely be coming back when it comes time for our next purchase.

Added: 4/21/2014 7:59:09 AM

Thank you for recommending Tom Martin and our staff at Sam Pack's Five Star in Lewisville. Enjoy your new Ford Fusion and congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Welcome to our Ford Family.

"Sales Mgr"

michaelagz01
4/15/2014 10:00:44 AM

Danny  GuerreroDanny Guerrero

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

This dealership was patient and made the process quick and painless. They did not pressure me to buy but did all they could to answer my questions. I will go back in the future.

Added: 4/17/2014 8:44:10 AM

We look forward to a long future of car buying experiences with you! Thank you for your 5 Star Review.

Added: 4/25/2014 1:16:19 PM

Thank you for your review and we look forward to working with you again!

"Great Experience"

marlin411
4/14/2014 1:27:17 PM

Bill ScarbroughBill Scarbrough

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

This is one of, if not the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. From the time I entered the door until when I left I was treated very well by some of the finest employees I have ever seen. Bruce Johnston was my salesperson and Daniel Flores handled the finance part. Both these guys had an answer for every question I had about all phases of my purchase. They were very efficient and had me out of the dealership in what I thought was a short time compared to some of my other experiences with other dealerships. I feel like I got a great price and great financing on this new vehicle. Bruce was great in knowledge about the car, and Daniel was a whiz on the finance end. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a great car sold by employees that know what they are doing and that can get you the best deal!

Added: 4/17/2014 8:38:20 AM

It is always a pleasure to hear our customers find a quality car buying experience at Five Star Ford in Lewisville. Bruce Johnston, Daniel Flores and everyone here appreciate your business. Welcome to our Ford Family!

Added: 4/25/2014 1:15:06 PM

Thank you for your five star review regarding Bruce Johnston and Daniel Flores. To have knowledgeable consultants is important no matter your purchase and we are pleased you recognized both gentlemen for their efficiency. Enjoy your new Ford!

Reviews 11-20 >>