Five Star Nissan of Albany

Headquarter Nissan

Darcher336
8/16/2016

"Customer service"

Came in and got my truck serviced and the employees here were very helpful and courteous. Not qualities you find in people too much these days.

Lori Heven

Disappointed Customer
7/24/2016

"Disappointed Customer"

We bought a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L with 20k miles. Less than 3 weeks of purchasing the car; still with the temporary tag on the back of the car, I'm stranded with a bad battery. Per Ed Lane, management said they are not responsible and that I would have to buy a new battery!! Not to meantion I can't even get a key made to lock the glove compartment and for valet parking to lock the trunk! That's my problem as well!! They were very helpful and willing to jump over hoops for the sale but after the sale is final...it's tough love!! If the battery had gone out more than 30 days I wouldn't have even inquired...but it happened less than 30 days even with the temporary tag still attached. they have taught me a lesson when purchasing a car to create my own checklist before signing on the dotted line!

Ed Lane

Ms. Williams
3/03/2016

"Keith Harney is amazing!"

The service was above satisfaction thanks to Mr. Keith Harney. He made sure I walked out happy with my car, the payment and the coverage/warranty they offer. I felt more like a friend than a customer and I am happy happy happy!!! Thank u Keith!

Keith Harney

NewcarJan
1/18/2016

"Wonderful and knowledgeable"

On January 16 we went to 5 Star Nissan to look for a new car. Daniel Allritten gave us superior service and was very knowledgable answers to our questions. Keith Harney discussed all our financial options and was very helpful. Our buying experience was wonderful and due to the professional and congenial abilities of these two men. I would recommend them to anyone.

Daniel Albritten and Keith Harney

mike
12/31/2015

"Sales persons were very helpful.."

To help others know that you have very good cars at your dealership and that they know that they are getting a good deal for there money,

Al Lowe and Keith Harney

Angela2
12/22/2015

"Many thanks!"

Thank you to Mr. Al Lowe for the best customer service in the world. He walked me through the whole process of getting my car. Mr Lowe and Mr Keith Harney explained all the things that came with getting a new car. The made the process of getting a car comfortable and pleasant.

Al Lowe and Keith Harney

myersmom40
10/26/2015

"great service"

Thank you Brenda for all your help. I appreciate coming to a business when their employee treat you like they know you personally. Great smile to. I will be back just to see that smile.

Brenda

October 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We'll be sure to let Brenda hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Infiniti
10/26/2015

"customer service review"

Thank You Ms. Brenda for your welcome and friendly smile when I visited your dealerhship to have a key made for my Infiniti automobile. I was not there for a new auto, but I would recommend a visit to anyone interested because of you.....

Ms. Brenda

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're very happy to hear your had a great experience with Ms. Brenda. We appreciate your business and we'll be sure to let her know your kind words. We hope to see you again in the future.

sammytate1
9/28/2015

"Great staff"

Brenda B's welcoming personality truly made my experience a great one. Its hard these days to go to a dealership and not feel pressured. Five Star was very respectful of my "space". I appreciated that.

Brenda Blaylock

October 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, Sammy! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Brenda, and that she was able to ensure you were comfortable during your visit! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

myakka1
8/25/2015

"purchased 2014 Toyota LE"

The internet price I thought was reasonable and wanted to test drive...the salesman was very nice and easy to talk to, took a Nissan for test drive....Will say it was eye opening, the quality was there, (nicer than Toyota )however, it was a little over our budget.

Raymond Abbott

August 26, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're glad to read that you were so pleased with your visit, and we hope you will continue to call on us if we can be of assistance in the future! Thanks again for sharing your comments, and please enjoy your new car!