Five Star Nissan of Albany

1100 E Oglethorpe Blvd,
Albany, Georgia 31705
Five Star Nissan of Albany Info
About Five Star Nissan of Albany

Five Star Nissan of Albany in Albany, GA, also serving Americus, GA and Tifton, GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Five Star Nissan of Albany has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Five Star Nissan of Albany will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Five Star Nissan of Albany has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Five Star Nissan of Albany offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (866) 208-0651 if you have any questions or comments.

About Five Star Nissan of Albany

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

SB21
7/14/2015

"All they care about is making a buck.. "

I was sold an "as is" car. And yes I understand what as is means but I was also asured that the car I was buying was thouroghly inspected and was also charged a $699 "service fee". When I asked what the service fee was for I was told for maintenance on the vehicle such as: oil change, brakes, fluid, etc. Yet as soon as I got my car I changed the oil (because I wanted to put a synthetic blend as well as know the exact mileage it would needed to be changed again) and the oil they stated to have just changed and charged me $699 for was black... This was THE blackest oil I have ever seen while changing oil. Not to mention when I test drove the car is was already cranked and running for me (that should have been a hint). Once I got it home and cold started it the next morning, my timing chain is now rattling. Which if anyone knows... It jumps timing and I will need motor work. Also the "new brakes" they installed are crap and are already down to the wear bars. And when we called to get their "service records" on my car they had the last oil change listed for 9,000 miles ago, probably why my oil was black. Needless to say I bought a car and before my first payment was due I am putting it in the shop. I have contacted 5 star Nissan numerous times and probably spoke to everyone in every department at this establishment and no one has done a thing. This is the first time I've bought from a dealer and I will NEVER but from 5 star again. And I am also being sure to tell everyone I know to never shop with you all.

Young Rucker

SB21 responded to this review

July 17, 2015

I have received 1 call and no voicemail was left. I work nightshift so I sleep during the day. I really don't see how you want to resolve this now after I spent a week of my precious time trying to get in touch with someone that could help me. I spoke to just about everyone there and was passed off numerous times and told there was nothing you all can do. Its sad it takes me leaving a poor review for you all to "attempt" to do something.

5star
6/17/2015

"Service dept"

Adequate service, average wait time, communicates with customer about car repairs & service. Could be better with coupons. I would recommend this shop to others. Thanks

June 30, 2015

You're very welcome! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Dr. Marla Fowler
5/29/2015

"Great customer service with Erica Thomas"

Go to Five Star in Albany and talk to Erica Thomas. She is professional and she works for you. She is a great salesperson and she has excellent customer service.

Erica Thomas

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our dealership, Dr. Fowler! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Erica, and that she was able to provide "five star" customer service to you during your visit! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future, and thanks for choosing Five Star Nissan of Albany!

K3nzi3Lov3
3/27/2015

"Quick, Easy, Awesome."

The young man, Tony, that helped me out was very friendly and he took care of me quickly and efficiently. I don't know much about vehicles but he was able to explain my situation so I would know exactly what was happening. Overall great service. I couldn't be more pleased.

April 01, 2015

We're glad to read that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! Making sure you are fully informed and comfortable is part of delivering “five star” customer service, and we’re glad that Tony was able to do so for you. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Stacy71
2/14/2015

"Awesome!!"

Thanks so much John Temples and Five Star Nissan. Best experience ever I have ever had. All the staff were friendly and helpful. John exceeded my expectations. Will definitely send my family and friends there to buy their next Nissan!

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Stacy! We strive to make every visit to our dealership as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we're glad to know that John exceeded your expectations and demonstrated that. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

latoria
1/22/2015

"Best customer service ever!"

John went above and beyond for us. We came to dealership late in the evening, he stayed over helping us. We got exactly what we wanted. He is the definition of a true salesman. I have recommended Five Star Nissan and John to all of friends and family. Thank you so much for all your work and dedication.

Greg Woods and Rob

January 23, 2015

Thanks for your recommendations! At Five Star Nissan of Albany, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we’re delighted to hear that you received that from John. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Tellitall
12/01/2014

"Sales transaction improprieties"

I recently traded vehicles at this dealership. I negotiated a payoff amount on the contract I signed for my trade in. Instead of sending the lien holder the amount agreed upon on the contract they waited two weeks during which my banking institution drafted another payment for the vehicle with the lien. They then only sent the lien holder what was then owing on the vehicle which was $140.00 less than they agreed to pay on the contract. The vehicle that I purchased had some wheel cover related parts that had been stolen off of it so the dealership gave me a "we owe" for the missing parts but they never ordered the replacement parts. I ended up going online myself and purchasing the parts and I then had to go to the general manager to get reimbursed for what I spent out of pocket. I made numerous phone calls and visits to get this resolved and all I get is empty promises. I want my $140.00 back that they owe me on the trade.

n32te
9/28/2014

"never shop here"

They lied to me about a vehicle and refuse to honor their written promise to rectify. In all my dealings over many decades they are the only dealer I would characterize as completely dishonest. Do not trust them

October 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience. We’re sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied, and would like to discuss the matter in more detail. If you would please give us a call at (866) 208-0651, we would appreciate the opportunity to try to resolve this with you. Thank you.

October 22, 2014

caradel66
5/22/2013

"My son who lives in Pittsburgh scoured the internet for a..."

My son who lives in Pittsburgh scoured the internet for a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with low mileage, and found several between Pittsburgh and Florida (where I live) that were good candidates. Five Star Nissan had the one with with the lowest mileage, and since I live in Jacksonville, FL, I offered to go to Albany to check out the car. When I confirmed that the car was a beauty and that we could get a great deal on it, my son booked a ticket to Georgia for the next day to cement the deal and sign the papers, and was soon on his way back to Pittsburgh with his dream car. From my initial contact with the dealership through Toni, to test driving and working out a great deal with internet team members John and Jackie, and breezing through all the paperwork with John Temples, the process was as pleasant and user friendly as it could possibly be. When we discovered that the car was without a user's manual, Jackie left no stone unturned to ensure that there was one in the car before it left the dealership. Because the car was not a current year model and was not a Nissan, it was quite a challenge. She went so far as to tap her network to locate a manual at a Jeep dealership, picked it up from them and presented it to my son before he left the lot. I would absolutely recommend Five Star Nissan to anyone looking for a great deal and just as important, great folks to help you navigate the car-buying experience. They definitely go above and beyond.

Jackie and John - internet sales

apeach59
5/14/2011

"Sales persons very polite, informative regarding car. I..."

Sales persons very polite, informative regarding car. I was not hassled, felt comfortable making my decisions. I had a respectable, pleasant visit and purchase. I have purchased from Woody before and I received the same respect in the past. I would feel comfortable recommending my family and friends to see those gentlemen.

Woody Givens, Al Lowe, Daniel Albritten