Read Reviews Five Star Nissan of Albany

Woody GivensSales 1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Five Star Nissan of Albany

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Five Star Nissan of Albany has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Five Star Nissan of Albany

Five Star Nissan of Albany in Albany, GA, also serving Americus, GA and Tifton, GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Five Star Nissan of Albany has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Five Star Nissan of Albany will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Five Star Nissan of Albany has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Five Star Nissan of Albany offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (866) 208-0651 if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My son who lives in Pittsburgh scoured the internet for a..."

caradel66
5/22/2013 3:26:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Jackie and John - internet sales

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Five Star Nissan of Albany:

My son who lives in Pittsburgh scoured the internet for a used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with low mileage, and found several between Pittsburgh and Florida (where I live) that were good candidates. Five Star Nissan had the one with with the lowest mileage, and since I live in Jacksonville, FL, I offered to go to Albany to check out the car. When I confirmed that the car was a beauty and that we could get a great deal on it, my son booked a ticket to Georgia for the next day to cement the deal and sign the papers, and was soon on his way back to Pittsburgh with his dream car. From my initial contact with the dealership through Toni, to test driving and working out a great deal with internet team members John and Jackie, and breezing through all the paperwork with John Temples, the process was as pleasant and user friendly as it could possibly be. When we discovered that the car was without a user's manual, Jackie left no stone unturned to ensure that there was one in the car before it left the dealership. Because the car was not a current year model and was not a Nissan, it was quite a challenge. She went so far as to tap her network to locate a manual at a Jeep dealership, picked it up from them and presented it to my son before he left the lot. I would absolutely recommend Five Star Nissan to anyone looking for a great deal and just as important, great folks to help you navigate the car-buying experience. They definitely go above and beyond.

Twitter
"Sales persons very polite, informative regarding car. I..."

apeach59
5/14/2011 9:29:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Daniel AllbrittenDaniel Allbritten
Woody GivensWoody Givens
Al LoweAl Lowe

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Five Star Nissan of Albany:

Sales persons very polite, informative regarding car. I was not hassled, felt comfortable making my decisions. I had a respectable, pleasant visit and purchase.
I have purchased from Woody before and I received the same respect in the past. I would feel comfortable recommending my family and friends to see those gentlemen.

Twitter