Five Star Nissan of Albany

Five Star Nissan of Albany Info

Headquarter Nissan

Ms. Williams
3/03/2016

"Keith Harney is amazing!"

The service was above satisfaction thanks to Mr. Keith Harney. He made sure I walked out happy with my car, the payment and the coverage/warranty they offer. I felt more like a friend than a customer and I am happy happy happy!!! Thank u Keith!

Keith Harney

NewcarJan
1/18/2016

"Wonderful and knowledgeable"

On January 16 we went to 5 Star Nissan to look for a new car. Daniel Allritten gave us superior service and was very knowledgable answers to our questions. Keith Harney discussed all our financial options and was very helpful. Our buying experience was wonderful and due to the professional and congenial abilities of these two men. I would recommend them to anyone.

Daniel Albritten and Keith Harney

mike
12/31/2015

"Sales persons were very helpful.."

To help others know that you have very good cars at your dealership and that they know that they are getting a good deal for there money,

Al Lowe and Keith Harney

Angela2
12/22/2015

"Many thanks!"

Thank you to Mr. Al Lowe for the best customer service in the world. He walked me through the whole process of getting my car. Mr Lowe and Mr Keith Harney explained all the things that came with getting a new car. The made the process of getting a car comfortable and pleasant.

Al Lowe and Keith Harney

myersmom40
10/26/2015

"great service"

Thank you Brenda for all your help. I appreciate coming to a business when their employee treat you like they know you personally. Great smile to. I will be back just to see that smile.

Brenda

October 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We'll be sure to let Brenda hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Infiniti
10/26/2015

"customer service review"

Thank You Ms. Brenda for your welcome and friendly smile when I visited your dealerhship to have a key made for my Infiniti automobile. I was not there for a new auto, but I would recommend a visit to anyone interested because of you.....

Ms. Brenda

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're very happy to hear your had a great experience with Ms. Brenda. We appreciate your business and we'll be sure to let her know your kind words. We hope to see you again in the future.

sammytate1
9/28/2015

"Great staff"

Brenda B's welcoming personality truly made my experience a great one. Its hard these days to go to a dealership and not feel pressured. Five Star was very respectful of my "space". I appreciated that.

Brenda Blaylock

October 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, Sammy! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Brenda, and that she was able to ensure you were comfortable during your visit! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

myakka1
8/25/2015

"purchased 2014 Toyota LE"

The internet price I thought was reasonable and wanted to test drive...the salesman was very nice and easy to talk to, took a Nissan for test drive....Will say it was eye opening, the quality was there, (nicer than Toyota )however, it was a little over our budget.

Raymond Abbott

August 26, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're glad to read that you were so pleased with your visit, and we hope you will continue to call on us if we can be of assistance in the future! Thanks again for sharing your comments, and please enjoy your new car!

Sweetmaxima
8/11/2015

"Excellent service"

Everyone was very helpful, knowledgable and friendly. So nice to go somewhere and feel like the employees enjoy their jobs. Ericka Thomas was awesome. She made us feel like family.

Ericka Thomas

August 17, 2015

We're delighted to hear it! At Five Star Nissan of Albany, we take pride in delivering a great experience, and we're thrilled that Ericka was able to do so for you. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and look forward to seeing you the next time we can be of assistance! Thanks for writing!

SB21
7/14/2015

"All they care about is making a buck.. "

I was sold an "as is" car. And yes I understand what as is means but I was also asured that the car I was buying was thouroghly inspected and was also charged a $699 "service fee". When I asked what the service fee was for I was told for maintenance on the vehicle such as: oil change, brakes, fluid, etc. Yet as soon as I got my car I changed the oil (because I wanted to put a synthetic blend as well as know the exact mileage it would needed to be changed again) and the oil they stated to have just changed and charged me $699 for was black... This was THE blackest oil I have ever seen while changing oil. Not to mention when I test drove the car is was already cranked and running for me (that should have been a hint). Once I got it home and cold started it the next morning, my timing chain is now rattling. Which if anyone knows... It jumps timing and I will need motor work. Also the "new brakes" they installed are crap and are already down to the wear bars. And when we called to get their "service records" on my car they had the last oil change listed for 9,000 miles ago, probably why my oil was black. Needless to say I bought a car and before my first payment was due I am putting it in the shop. I have contacted 5 star Nissan numerous times and probably spoke to everyone in every department at this establishment and no one has done a thing. This is the first time I've bought from a dealer and I will NEVER but from 5 star again. And I am also being sure to tell everyone I know to never shop with you all.

Young Rucker

SB21 responded to this review

July 28, 2015

Below is 5 Star's response to my review, in which I haven't heard from anyone what so ever after the 1 call where no voicemail was left. "Five Star Nissan of Albany responded to this review July 16, 2015 Hi Our service manager, Justin Valis, has been attempting to contact you to resolve this issue and has been unable to make contact. If you could please contact our service department and ask for Justin, we would like to try to resolve your concern. He may be reached at 229-436-8806 Thank you"

SB21 responded to this review

July 17, 2015

I have received 1 call and no voicemail was left. I work nightshift so I sleep during the day. I really don't see how you want to resolve this now after I spent a week of my precious time trying to get in touch with someone that could help me. I spoke to just about everyone there and was passed off numerous times and told there was nothing you all can do. Its sad it takes me leaving a poor review for you all to "attempt" to do something.