Read Reviews Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey YoussefFiance Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in.

Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners.

There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great purchase"

bd2392md
7/15/2014 12:38:51 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Brittany WilsonBrittany Wilson
Joey YoussefJoey Youssef

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Brittany was very nice throughout the whole process. She was attentive to my concerns and set me up with a vehicle that I liked. I would highly recommend her. She is far from having the car salesman stigma.

Twitter
"Great service, great product awsome people"

Diogenes.M
6/6/2014 10:39:12 AM

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

This was my first time buying a new car and compared to my past experience with used car dealers this was a fast and pleasent process and I have to thank Rodney the associate that helped me get the jeep I wanted at a great price. He even said that if he were able to rate his experience with customers that I would be at the top. I am a no hassle no drama and straight forward guy, so I have to thank Rodney again for giving me a straight forward no hassle experience.

"Buyer BEWARE"

MK132
5/28/2014 5:03:13 PM

Adrian Sylvester

2.0

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Just to summarize, initial impressions of the experience were good but this deal turned out to be something I never expected. what I thought was a mistake made by the staff looks like an intentional act just to make a sale.

My wife and I have been leasing cars for the past 6 years or so and never did I expect to encounter such deceitful acts that I only realized after the fact. about 4 months ago, we were leasing a 2012 Nissan Maxima, and we were just thinking of upgrading to an SUV when our lease runs out. So just to be proactive, we decided to go and test drive the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, just so my wife could get to see if she was comfortable in an SUV. This dealer was close by and was relatively new so there wasn't much online about them, so I decided to give them a try. We went in for a test drive and proceeded with doing so. Afterwards, the salesman asked me about the possibility of swapping my Nissan for the Jeep today if I would be willing? I told him that I had about 10 more months left but if he can do it, at the same payment or a little higher, I would be willing to consider. They looked over my Nissan, and came up with a price a little higher than what I was paying but my wife and I figured it was a vehicle that costs about 10k more and it is an SUV, it made sense for us. Now here is where the confusion started, but now I have no other reason to believe it was an intentional act just to make a deal. The sales person asked for our information to CALL NISSAN TO VERIFY THAT WE HAVE ONLY 10 PAYMENTS LEFT SO WE CAN CONTINUE THE DEAL. He said that EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT and we proceeded with the deal, they agreed to pay the remaining 10 payments and at a higher monthly cost to us, we agreed. IF AT THAT POINT HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED ANYTHING THAT WOULD HAVE AFFECTED THEM OR ME NEGATIVELY, I COULD HAVE SIMPLY COME BACK AT A LATER TIME.

Two months later, I received a letter in the mail from Nissan, stating that I still owe almost 4 payments on the car plus additional ware and tare. Now the obvious ware and tare charges I was expecting, but the 4 payments? I immediately called the dealer explaining to them what happened, everyone was busy and no one returned my calls. I then took a drive to the dealership:

1-The two people that worked out the deal at the dealership no longer worked there ( I was told that there have been a lot of changes happening).
2-They had me wait for over an hour before I spoke to someone.
3-I finally spoke to one of the managers of the dealership, A Mr. Adrian Sylvester I believe, he said that he is one of the managers for the entire dealership (They Also run a Nissan dealer next door).
4-He called Nissan and placed them on speaker to see why the old lease obligation was not fulfilled since they sent the 10 payments.

Now here is where my wife an I openly admit that even we didn't realize that we ACTUALLY HAD ABOUT 13 PAYMENTS LEFT. I don't mind admitting that we made a mistake in that we always thought we had a 36 month lease, not a 39 month lease but as a recap:

1-We did not intend to get rid of our Maxima at that time.
2-WE JUST WENT IN FOR A TEST DRIVE.
3-I saw the sales man go on the phone to fact check the payments left.
3- and this was the most important part that makes me feel like this was an intentional act. Mr. Sylvester admitted that something went wrong here, because he openly admitted that HIS EMPLOYEES ALWAYS HAVE TO FACT CHECK WHATEVER THE CUSTOMERS SAY, HE WOULD NEVER TAKE A CUSTOMERS WORD FOR IT.

He said that he will get to the bottom of this and he will fix this, after that I felt like this was an honest mistake. But unfortunately this situation never got addressed, Mr. Sylvester told him to give him a week, I gave him two weeks, and after calling and getting voicemails, I would occasionally get through to him and he would say give me more time. I even admitted to them that it was us who also overlooked our lease terms and kindly requested them to pay half of the bill as a good gesture so I don't feel like this was an INTENTIONAL ACT TO GET A DEAL DONE.

Mr. Sylvester had two and a half months to resolve this issue before the bill was due, and I never got a call, and I got tired of him not returning my calls, or giving me false promises. I have since paid the bill myself, because I do not want my credit to be affected by this issue.

Bottom line is that the people here that work for FIVE TOWN NISSAN AND FIVE TOWNS JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. This is the only conclusion I can make after this experience.

This isn't an issue of getting money, My wife and I had no problem paying this bill, but it is not right that I got stuck with a big bill after the terms were negotiated during the swap.

The dealership made sure they wrote on my bill of sale that they will make 10 PAYMENTS TO NISSAN, so they had nothing in writing that made them liable to pay any portion of this bill that was left over. how convenient that they wrote exactly that and not the REMAINING PAYMENTS.

Now all these little details, and the sheer lack of responses I've received from them makes me believe that there is no other conclusion to make.

I strongly recommend that anyone thinking of stepping foot in this dealership should think twice because it really is not worth the stress.
They were so persistent to make a deal that day, and not worry about the backlash that they lost a customer for life; and even more if your reading this review, and understanding what I am saying.

Twitter
"Fast, Honest and Professional"

kwancheng
5/28/2014 2:45:26 PM

Diego CastilloDiego Castillo

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Worked with Rodney and Diego. After visiting all the Jeep dealers in the area (Manhattan, Bayridge, Kings, Hudson, Staten Island, Major and Star) I told them the range of the other dealer's offers and I told them my bottom dollar and they got a deal that was exactly what I wanted.

I hope their facilities finishes up soon, that tent does not give them justice on how awesome they really are.

"happiest customer alive"

kd917
5/27/2014 10:53:00 PM

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I was driving by the dealership when i saw the Dodge Charger R/T. My heart dropped. My man Rodney took extra good care of me and hooked me up. im so happy. never thought in a million years that i would be able to afford this car. so happy!

"Dont trust them"

dean0613
5/27/2014 9:32:21 PM

Joe

1.5

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

They told me a price for a purchase of an automobile. Made use change insurance to the vechicle. Waited Two hours., then came back to us that the car will be alot more in purchase.

"smooth process"

egerome
5/26/2014 1:23:06 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I had been looking for a used car that had good mileage. Didn't think I was going to find what I was looking for until I came to Five Towns. Rodney showed me a Nissan Sentra and made me feel very comfortable. He treated me respect and explained everything to me every step of the way. I really feel like I got the best deal.

"Great experience"

Cgonzalez1013
5/20/2014 2:35:55 PM

Gerard D. BaptisteGerard D. Baptiste
Diego CastilloDiego Castillo

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I recently leased a Grand Cherokee Overland from Diego. The experience was very smooth and not stressful. I had done research on the cars I liked and started the process of contacting dealers for information. Just about every dealer gave me the typical pitch that I need to come in for the best pricing. Diego and Gerard were up front and direct with me. They have me pricing via email so that I could go in with a deal made. They even gave me a better price at the end. Not only did they give me the best price by far, they also understood my time constraints and worked with me to get the deal done before I got to the dealership.

Twitter
"Very friendly, helpful and informative. We would..."

Yahaira
12/14/2013 1:45:42 PM

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Very friendly, helpful and informative. We would definitely recommend Ralph to other people. We are in the process of buying our first new car with his help.

Twitter
"Gary Novick and the team at Five Towns Chrysler Dodge..."

gregory01234
12/9/2013 1:31:48 PM

My Review Of Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Gary Novick and the team at Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram were Great! I bought a 2014 Dodge Durango because I got a great price. They gave me a higher price for my 2009 Dodge Journey trade in than I thought I could get. They also have service department close by. It will be hard to find a better price in my opinion.

Reviews 11-20 >>