Flemington Mazda

Call
Flemington Mazda Info

North Penn Mazda

Lester Glenn Mazda

"Garrett was very helpful and not pushy on intial inquiry..."

Garrett was very helpful and not pushy on intial inquiry call to dealership. He handed off to Lou Avitable who was more of the same and extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He was an excellent salesman treating us with respect and letting us make the choice when being too pushy would have turned me off. He was a resource when I required information and efficient and personable. Flemington DOES NOT fall into the typical stereotype of a pushy egotistical condescending car salesman like I encountered at Hamilton Mazda who also did a bait and switch. Flemington was always up front with the price and closed the deal through great service, patience and allowing me to make the decision. My dad is likely to buy a BMW from Flemington soon for that very reason. If you want a car, new or old, this is the ideal experience. Helpful, resourceful, thoughtful, nice and patient - that's the winning formula. Lou Avitable deserves a lot of credit for creating that extraordinarily positive experience for me and my family. They could use some stronger coffee though!

Lou Avitable and Garrett Lombardi

"I enjoyed my experience at this dealership. They were..."

I enjoyed my experience at this dealership. They were able to help me find a car for my needs and in my price range. Lou worked with me to make sure I had all the options in the car that I needed.

Lou Avitabile

"I received great service from my first contact by email..."

I received great service from my first contact by email through to the end of my purchase. I received a quote within 10 minutes of expressing interest followed up by a phone call and Louis provided all the support needed to complete my purchase successfully despite several difficulties along the way due to the fact that I only recently just moved from the United Kingdom. If the future after sales service is as good, I will be truly impressed. I certainly recommend Lemington Mazda for anyone looking to buy a new car.

Louis Avitabile

"Our experience purchasing a car through George Chalikis..."

Our experience purchasing a car through George Chalikis at Flemington Mazda was positive in every way. We would definitely purchase another car in the future from them again.

George Chalikis

"I had a great experiance with Flemington Mazda. George..."

I had a great experiance with Flemington Mazda. George was extremely helpful, friendly and patient with me while I made the decision on which car to go with. I bought a 2012 Mazda3 and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks!!

"We dealt with Lou who was very friendly and professional...."

We dealt with Lou who was very friendly and professional. Lou spent a lot time with us in evaluating the Mazda 3 and was quite knowledgable. I highly recommend contacting Lou if you are lookng for a good deal and a great purchase experience

Louis Avitabile

"Extremely friendly dealership. I've bought my last 4..."

Extremely friendly dealership. I've bought my last 4 cars from this dealership and have had nothing but a positive experience. Lou is the best and is always helpful but never do I feel pressured. He follows up with whatever questions I had immediately. Also, when I had to evaluate leasing versus buying he never lost his patience with me when I wanted to look at many scenarios. I would buy from this dealership again and we are now on our 6th Mazda and wouldn't think about purchasing any other car.

Lou Avitabile

"I began my search online. It was so easy- a seamless..."

I began my search online. It was so easy- a seamless transition from online to speaking to a person. I got a call hours after my inquiry and had an easy to work with agent assist me- no pressure or haggling. My car was located, upgraded, an ready for pick up faster than I could have hoped for. Beautiful car, 0% financing, amazing warranty, great service!

Peter Soly

"I have extremy high regards for the entire Flemington car..."

I have extremy high regards for the entire Flemington car & truck family. They are ALL professional and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and give you peace of mind in your purchase. There was no pressure to buy a car (ie: like in a shoe store) Working with Louis was a pleasure and made my purchase an exciting time for me. Thank you for letting me buy my new car there. I highly recommend all the dealerships that are part of the Flemington Car and Truck Country.

Louis Avitabile. Jerry Shehan

"It's been a very long time since I bought a new car and..."

It's been a very long time since I bought a new car and was hoping I wouldn't get stuck with some uncaring or know-it-all salesman. I worked with Peter Soley, Gail and Eric and got everything I wanted at a price I could aford. They made this process so painless. Peter was great. He cares about what your wants and needs are and never pressures you. I really couldn't be happier. I not only got the car I LOVE, but I was treated like a human being and not just another sale. I look foward to a very satisfying relationship with Flemington Mazda and their staff. Keep up the good work!