Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,733 Dealership Reviews
Q5er
5/01/2016

"Audi Q5 Lease"

Our recent lease of a 2016 Audi Q5 was a very smooth and pleasant experience from start to finish. We went in open minded to consider several vehicle models, and test drove 2 of most interest. Greg was our salesman -- he was extremely helpful in answering all our questions which helped us to home in on the model and features we ultimately chose. He also helped in expediting our current lease vehicle inspection and turn in. Jon, whom we have dealt with on prior leases - financing department - made the financial transaction a seamless and pleasant process. The team at Flemington Audi are highly recommended.

mikes4397
4/30/2016

"Quick and easy"

This was by far the quickest, easiest, and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Both Jason and Jon worked to get me a great price on a great car. Highly recommended.

Michele Ogletree
4/28/2016

"Great experience! Fantastic group of people! "

From the moment we walked into the show room the staff at Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi were welcoming and friendly. We were quickly introduced to Carl Pflanzer who showed us the make and models we were interested in and guided us to the perfect model that would best suit our needs, which we just leased. Carl along with the sales manager Peter Costigan worked extremely hard to get us a good deal on the exact make, model and color we wanted. Thanks to all of you for making it happen! We love our new Audi!

Sj go Audi
4/27/2016

"Made new car buying a breeze"

I came into flemington Audi and left Purchasing a new car . There was no pressure and no haggling over price. Debbie asked me what my needs were and found the perfect car To match.

marc wezdecki
4/26/2016

"As smooth as a milkshake"

My experience with Flemington was the most pleasant from a personal standpoint; and from a transactional one. Unlike other dealerships I have purchased from, where salespeople act like they privately disdain customers, the staff at Flemington was engaged, professional, followed up after my purchase. And, they were in contact with me after the purchase, to iron out details related to various documentation. I did not feel that once the money was paid, their desire to make my purchase and experience, a satisfying one, ended. They have a DMV clerk on site, so this made matters seamless, and I experienced no aggravation. I know that if I called on Ben or Victor today, they would be willing to help me with whatever the issue. The staff at Flemington understands the value in treating people well. In fact, I went to Flemington on the recommendation of a relative, who had gone to another dealership, quite capable of paying on the spot. But she was met with such indifference, that on the basis of this, went to Flemington and was won over by Victor's pleasant, soft-sell approach, and upbeat personality. And, they sent me a tin of cookies. That alone was worth the purchase price.

T Kenny
4/26/2016

"Great Service"

I purchased a used Porsche and both Richard and Jon were great to work with. Richard even followed me home to help me take the hard top off my new convertible.

klapensee
4/24/2016

"Purchase of 2017 Audi A4"

I think the people at Flemington Audi Porsche Volkswagen work very hard and appreciate my customer loyalty. I had other choices, but in the end decided to stay with this team.

Kevin

"Great Experience"

I found the good people at Flemington Porsche to be friendly, flexible, helpful and very knowledgable of their product. It was a great experience overall.

meaghankennedy

"Amazing experience!"

This is my second time being helped by the amazing Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi dealership and I could not be happier with how I was treated and how business was handled. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I could trust every word they said to me and I knew I was being taken care of. I recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a hassle-free purchase!! Everyone is so helpful.

Happy Owner of 2016 A-5 Cabriolet

"Wonderful experience!"

Went in on recommendation. So glad we did! Went to several other dealerships prior but none made us feel so confortable and listened to what we wanted. No pressure, but always there to answer questions. Gave us the best deal that was available. We are thrilled with our car and the attention we are getting to help us learn the technology of our new Audi! Debbie Lotufo was outstanding as was the entire Audi family at the Fleminton dealership!

1 - 10 of 1,733 results