Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Call
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

PT
12/23/2014

"I wish they all could be like this Dealership!"

It was amazing how easy it was to deal with them. Their honesty, helpfullness, explanations and overall attention to the Customer are exceptional. I know where I am buying my next car.

Mike7979
12/19/2014

" Very Honest - Professional - knowledgeable"

The Service Department at Flemington Porsche is well trained and Very Honest - Professional - knowledgeable. Steve Kalafer and his team run an excellent business... Mike R

Audi A6
12/17/2014

"Best Audi dealership either side of the PA/NJ Border! "

I was/am very pleased with my experience at Flemington VPA. Cindy contacted me after writing in on their internet site where I indicated what I was looking for in a deal. After only one phone conversation she called me back and was able to give me exactly what I was wanted; no back & forth! Very professional... as it should be at this market level.

PKapoor
12/17/2014

"Very nice, sweet and short.."

We have known John Rachmiel since 2008 when we got our first Porsche. He is such a gentleman, and it is so easy to deal with him. We keep coming back to him and hope that he can convince my husband to get me that 911 carrera that he has on the floor. jokes apart, it is always a pleasure to come and see John.

tke486
12/17/2014

"2015 Audi A3 Premium Plus"

Harrison was very welcoming in helping my wife and I compare different models of the A3. Negotiations were quite smooth and not pushy in the slightest. Harrison was also very knowledgeable with the features and functions of the car. Upon picking up the car, he provided a very helpful and thorough education of the features and controls. Corey made all the paperwork and registration transfers very quick, easy and streamlined. I was extremely satisfied with both Harrison and Corey and would recommend them to anyone I know looking to purchase a new Audi.

Gary Mouridy
12/16/2014

"Great Experience with Ron Neall"

Ron was very helpful with the purchase of our Audi Q5. Negotiations went smooth and they were able to beat the competition. Ron was very knowledgeable about the Audi when we picked it up and spent a great deal of time educating us on the nuisances of the Q5. I highly recommend Ron and the whole Flemington Audi Team.

Gloriaredpen
12/16/2014

"Enjoy your vehicle-buying experience like I always do. "

Fantastic vehicle dealership. I have purchased a few Audis and one Porsche (so far). Always treated with respect and courtesy. John Rachmiel has been wonderful to deal with no matter if it is a new car or a used one. I wouldn't even consider another place.

andyst123
12/15/2014

"Best VW dealer in town!!! "

I have dealt with several other VW dealerships in NY and NJ and Flemington VW takes the crown. Hands down the best. I was picking up my second VW and dropped by for some quick information and never turned back to the other dealerships. Debbie Lotufo is extremely pleasant to work with and she provided me with all the required information, best value for the GLI and an unbelievably awesome customer service. In less than 75 minutes, all the paper work was completed and walked out with a shinning new car. I would definitely recommend Flemington to anyone who is looking for a new ride. (VW or Audi or Porsche) Just drop by before you make a decision and I am sure you wouldn't be disappointed. Thank you and hats off to everyone at Flemington VW for making it a pleasant, friendly and memorable experience.

AnthonySenatore
12/14/2014

"Simply the BEST"

This was our second vehicle purchased in the past 3 months and both were from this dealership. We came back to see Debbie Lotufo for help. This round we needed a pre owned vehicle to be used by a new driver in our household. Test drove a 2012 VW Jetta. It was perfect. Debbie is so easy to work with. There are so many people who can learn something from Debbie, especially how to treat people. A class act!! All our questions were answered and our needs met. It is truly not your normal car shopping experience. No pressure, no hassle, no nonsense!!! This is the place to go no question. Kudos to Steve Opdyke for his leadership here. It starts from the top!! Also had a great and professional experience with Jon Budd. We will spread the word about this dealership!!! Anthony S

James Dale Ragone
12/12/2014

"Professional and Provided value"

My Son and I had been looking for a quality oriented and knowledgable Audi dealership to purchase a repalcement for his 2002 A4. The A4 had served our family well havinf been passed around to both of our children and my wife. We enjoyed the A4 and fortunately if had not required much other than normal maintence over the 12 years we owned it. We wanted another Audi but found it extremely difficult to find a deal that would not only work with us during the sale but would also be there after the "sales dance" My initial phone meeting with Cindy Hughes was professional and direct without the usually run arounds and delay tactics. She understood what we were looking for provided us with a good overall dal and a fair trade. She didnt push and accepted my need to validate the facts. When we completed the deal within a week there were no suprises when we closed and the entire process was timly and pleasent. the entire team was well organized ,friendly and professional. Tony Santangelo was particularly thoughtful and helped my son understand all of the A3's features and functions . He took his time and thoughtfully answered our questions and made helpful suggestions.. I think when a Dad has an experience of helping his Son buy his first car the team at Flemmington Audi helped make it a good experience and I expect an excellant memory for both of us. we will be back for my A7S

Reviews of Jon Budd