Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,745 Dealership Reviews
Shish62
5/27/2016

"Best Audi Dealership!!"

Ron, Doug, and Cory made the leasing experience easy and convenient. This is the fifth time that I dealt with these dealership and I can't say enough about how great my experience was from selection to finance!!

Mark B
5/16/2016

"Tremendous hospitality and professionalism"

Working with Debbie at Flemington Audi was unlike any other car dealership experience. She was friendly, courteous, detailed in all aspects of the process, and she found me the exact options/color that I wanted for my new A3 Quattro. Most of the process was over the phone, except for the pick-up. She couldn't have been more on top of everything. She stayed late to accommodate my schedule, since I traveled from NYC after work to pick up my car. The entire team, from the management to Debbie to finance was more like a hospitality company than a car dealership. In fact, I work in the travel industry, and I can tell you, I have rarely come across even a hotel staff as hospitable as the team at Flemington. Everyone showed genuine appreciation for my business. I just wish I lived closer, so it would be convenient to get all service done at Flemington. As long as I'm driving an Audi, Porsche, or VW, Flemington will be my go-to dealer.

z0lt3c
5/14/2016

"Excellent services, good pricing... a easy transaction."

This is this third vehicle my family has purchased from Flemington VW and probably the 10th vehicle we have purchased from the Flemington family of dealerships. As we have come to except, the customer services was excellent, our sales person, Sue Depasque, was very knowledge with the VW products, took as much time as we required to discuss options/pricing and made the whole buying process very easy and straight forward. In only a few hours we walked away with a brand new Jetta Sport, at a price true value described as "exceptional" and at the prevailing lease terms equal to what the online forums claimed as best. The management team of Dough Mathewson and Corey Evans was also top notch as well. I often start shopping elsewhere, but I always wind up buying at Flemington, highly recommended.

Jim H
5/13/2016

"Great Experience with Debbie, Straight Forward "

I recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Debbie Lotufo special order 2016 TT. The process was smooth, friendly and straight forward. Debbie is wonderful to work with from the beginning through delivery. The dealership as a whole is warm, friendly and classy. Jon in finance was a great help.

RLM3
5/12/2016

"I just bought my second A4 from Ron Neall and Flemington Aud"

The friendliness and professionalism of Flemington Audi and Ron in particular is superb. I have no doubt that I will buy my next Audi from Ron and Flemington Audi. Corey Evans handled the financing and he made an otherwise stressful experience a breeze. He got me a GREAT RATE too!

keithd
5/08/2016

"Great Experience without Games"

Exceptional friendly service from the time you are greeted throughout the purchase. Friendly car buying experience without the pressure and games you may experience at other dealerships.

RobF
5/08/2016

"A great experience at Flemington Audi"

From the time I walked through the door through the purchase, delivery of the car, and after the delivery, the staff was exceptional. Madison made the process simple and valuable. Her knowledge of the car was excellent. She checked in with me after I had taken delivery to make certain that I was satisfied and also to answer any questions. Also kudos to Doug Mathewson, Sales Manager, and Jon Budd, Finance Manager. They are an excellent reflection of the owner, Steve Kalafer, who makes everyone feel,whether customer or staff, like family. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in Audi, Porsche, or VW!

Debra Caprarola - Real Estate Professional
5/03/2016

"A Great Deal Made Simple"

I went looking in Flemington NJ for a replacement for my 2011 BMW and found a very warm and receptive salesperson greeting my husband and I at Flemington Audi when we walked into the showroom, her name is Debbie Lotufo. We explained what we were trying to do which was get a CPO Audi as a replacement and Deb immediately zeroed in on our needs and had 2-3 cars ready for us to look at. We drove 2 cars and made an instant decision on one because it had all the amenities we needed, was discounted very well and only had 1700 miles on it. We got a great warranty coverage period and drove home with the car that Saturday. Throughout the experience, Debbie made us feel comfortable, like neighbors or friends and that made a tremendous difference to us. We not only found the car we were looking for but we now know that this dealership is where we will buy our cars in the future. Thanks Deb for making our experience so personal and pleasant, we love our new A3.

zash540
5/02/2016

"Great Experience, Great Car"

I drove out to Flemington Volkswagen to look at a one of a kind Veloster - the car was amazing and Sue DePasque was very helpful with the test drive and subsequent purchase - she even took photos of me with the car. Very pleasant experience with nice staff that are actually looking out for your best interest. They didn't bargain with me much on the price, but took a small deduction off. The lot fees were a bit more expensive than other dealerships - but overall a VERY great experience with great staff.

bill81
5/01/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I purchased a 2017 Audi A4 from Ron Neall. Ron was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and its features. The buying experience was no hassle and I am very happy with Ron and Flemington Audi.

1 - 10 of 1,745 results