Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi
Call
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

"Responsive and pleasant"

Irina Williams was pleasant and low-key throughout the process, patient with our equivocating and responsive to our questions. We were deciding between the Sportwagon TDI and a Subaru Forester. Irina let the car speak for itself. My only complaint, which is unimportant because it is common to all dealers, is the pitch from a different salesperson to add the extras (like Glass Coat and much more, totalling potentially thousands of dollars) after a price has been agreed. The pitch is low pressure but very skillful and in retrospect really annoying.

"1st Time New Car Shopping"

The Sales Associate, although new to the dealership and having previously worked at an Acura dealership, may not have known the finer details of the vehicle my daughter and I were interested in for her, but vowed to follow up on my inquiries and was extremely friendly and courteous during our visit. He allowed us to take an extended test drive of the car my daughter favored equipped the way she preferred. My daughter was quite impressed with the Volkswagen vehicle. This was my and her very first experience with shopping for a new car and we were thoroughly satisfied with the friendly hospitality we received. The sales associate did all he could to make us comfortable and at ease and seek out the answers to most all of our questions while we were there. We enjoyed a pleasurable shopping experience all in all, through and through. Very friendly dealership. As the Sales manager attested, this dealership is indeed a "Be Back" dealership with a family flare. Steve Kalafar and Byron Bisby know how to pick em! After my daughter secures favorable financing terms, which could very well be those offered by Flemington VW Porsche Audi, we will return for continuation of our first new car buying experience.

Anthony Danese

"Great experience at Flemington Audi!!!"

I recently picked up a Q7 from Flemington Audi. This is the third time I have used this dealership for an Audi and I have to say sales staff is amazing. Not only were they able to get me in the right car for the right price but I was also in the process of moving between states which I thought would make it more difficult but they made it happen without a hitch. Even though I have had an Audi before they made sure they walked me though all of the new features since my last car to ensure I was comfortable before leaving the dealership. Thank you again Tony Santangelo and Cindy Hughes for making this such a great experience.

"Pleasant and Painless"

Sue DePasque and everyone i met was very helpful and friendly. Explanations and specific knowledge of the vehicle and all of its features was extremely important in making my selection.

"Great Sales Experience!"

Jason Haye was verypatient with us as we went through an extended car search, and has always been ready to help and is extremely knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anybody!!

"Outstanding Experience"

Both Sales and Service have been superb in my history with Flemington VW over the years, including my recent purchase. Sales demonstrates the commitment to customer satisfaction with decision-making information and options I've not experienced elsewhere. Likewise Service has always been responsive to scheduled and unscheduled service.

"The most pleasurable low pressure buying experience"

I was looking at an Audi at 2 other dealerships and there high pressure sales approach was such a downer. I want to Flemington Audi expecting the same sales tactics and was really impressed with the straight forward low pressure sales approach, Jason Haye and the entire Flemington team was excellent to deal with. All the Flemington Audi employees that I dealt with during my car buying experience had patience and knowledge. If you looking for the ultimate buying experience buy your next Audi in Flemington.

"Excellent Experiences Here Over The Years - Love My Jetta!"

I have had three cars in my lifetime and they have all been Jettas. Needless to say, I love Volkswagens, and I love driving Jettas! I traded in my certified pre-owned 2002 Jetta in 2011 and leased a 2011 Jetta from Flemington Volkswagen. Jason is an excellent car salesman who helped me with this whole process. Jason kept in touch with me over the 3-year lease period, and was always available to answer any questions that came up. He helped me to plan ahead for leasing my next vehicle, and even alerted me of a special early lease termination/pull-ahead deal that Volkswagen was offering earlier this year. I decided to take advantage of this deal and am thrilled with my new vehicle. Jason and the other staff including management and finance staff were especially helpful with helping me understand the lease-end process, with helping me pick out my brand new 2014 Jetta and ensuring that it had all of the features I wanted and had become accustomed to, and with making sure that I was happy with the price. The whole staff really did an amazing job from beginning to end - I couldn't be more pleased. I am a loyal repeat customer, and will continue to give my business to Flemington Volkswagen in the future! I should also say that whenever I have my vehicle serviced here it is always an absolute pleasure, and never stressful!

"Go see Irina Williams at Flemington VW"

If you are researching VW's over the internet and are ready to make a purchase, you would do very well to connect with Irina Williams at the Flemington VW dealership. We were ready to buy somewhere else, gave Irina a call with a laundry list of questions and her answers were quick and to the point. When she beat the other dealer not only in price but also in an upgraded equipment package, the deal was sealed. She really made it an easy purchase!! Thanks Irina- Jon Budd in Finance did a nice job explaining the options there as well.

"A pleasurable car buying experience"

Just bought my 2011 Q5 off lease. Tony was exceptionally helpful from start to finish in laying out the various options available to me, and explaining the potential benefits of each. Zero pressure, just helping me to understand my options, and then following through to complete the transaction in the most efficient way possible. Very knowledgeable about the Audi product line. Would highly recommend both Tony and Flemington Audi.

Jon Budd