Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Peter Costigan

March 29, 2017

"My first Audi "

- Bill_Morgan

I have had 3 Lexus vehicles, an Acura and a Saab, but this was my first Audi. Randy Ban was very helpful and put me at ease right away. He did not pressure me, which I appreciated. We took 2 test drives and discussed multiple cars. After talking to him for awhile I was surprised to find out that he was relatively new in his position. I hope he has a long and successful career at this dealership. I will definitely visit him for my next Audi. The dealership had a good selection of new and certified pre owned vehicles. In addition to Randy, Jon Budd was very informative and helpful with Financing options!

March 27, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Aimee4257

Great experience! It was a smooth, hassle free transaction turning in my Golf diesel and purchasing my new VW GTI. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

March 26, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- A. Tomko

Leasing our new 2017 Jetta was efficient, easy, and one of the most enjoyable car experiences we have ever had. Flemington Volkswagen staff was professional, knowledgeable and accommodating to everything we asked for during our time at the dealership. Thank you for giving us a positive experience. We will sure to tell all our friends, family and customers to buy a Volkswagen at Flemington Volkswagen!

New 2016 Porsche Cayman, $61620