Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,397 Dealership Reviews
Luckyscharm88
4/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

No games, direct, and to the point. There was no pressure which was ultimately why I came back and leased with them. Ron was knowledge and well spoken. He was extremely helpful in getting me the best possible even finding out that my employer gave a discount for VW's and Audi's, something I did not know. I highly recommend Ron and look forward to working with him in the future.

sdeily16
4/24/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The employees were friendly and polite and made the process very easy. The dealership itself was also very nice and clean. I will definitely return when I need another VW or Audi.

etrautma99
4/19/2015

"Excellent Service And Will Do Business With Them Again"

I was very pleased with this dealership. They went the extra mile to resolve the open issues with the vehicle and had it ready quickly. I would definitely recommend using them and will do business with them again.

A6 Owner
4/10/2015

"Drove more than 50 miles for this service..."

I purchased my certified pre-owned A6 from this dealership (great transaction BTW) 3 months ago and decided to try my luck with the 55K service there as well. Very glad I did - Christina not only remembered me from the sales transaction (when we were introduced) she went the extra mile in making sure the service turnaround was quick, kept me informed on recommended changes, and helped out with an excellent loaner vehicle. I could not have been more delighted and would highly recommend her service department to anyone.

Anna
4/08/2015

"new purchase Volkswagen"

I had tone of questions and they were happy to answer one after another. the service was excellant the knowledge of past and present models and makes was amazing. I have heard nothing but good things about this dealership and it proved to be true. Jason was so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Ronal
4/07/2015

"Great experience for new car buying!!"

I just bought my new Audi Q5 from Jason Haye. He was very very helpful throughout each and every step of the process. I went to 3 more Audi showroom but i assure you the customer service is way far better, i can say best among all. Jason Haye and Jon Budd both were extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend the dealer to anyone who's looking to buy an Audi, Volkswagen or Porsche.

glm
4/03/2015

"Great!"

Came from NYC to purchase the 2015 Touareg Exec Diesel. Love the car. They treated me well and they were fair. In fact, they just sent me the iphone 6 adapter for my car, as they had none in stock. Sue was a pleasure to deal with, as were Ed and Jon.

EF
4/02/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

I just bought my new Audi Q3 and I had a fantastic experience with the Flemington dealer. Richard Karas was extremely helpful throughout every step of the process and it made the experience of buying this car stress-free and very pleasant. Completing the purchase with Corey Evans was also a very relaxed and easy experience. Overall, they were extremely friendly, professional, courteous and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy an Audi, Volkswagen or Porsche. Elisa F.

Aimee4257
4/01/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a new 2015 VW Golf SE TDI from Anthony Danese. Great experience, everything went very smoothly. Anthony was very knowledgeable and patient. I also worked with John Budd from finance and even with a title “issue” (I was also trading my old GTI) he handled it seamlessly. John contacted and mailed out the documentation to the appropriate person to sign off and I drove away in my new car that day. This dealership is very customer focused with a professional "no pressure" approach. All pricing and fees very transparent. As a single woman purchasing a car by myself I felt very extremely comfortable (I cannot say the same about some other dealerships I visited). I definitely will be back to have my car serviced at this dealership.

Anthony Danese

Rick
4/01/2015

"Great service- as usual"

I recently bought an Audi SQ5 and had a great experience. This is the fourth car I have purchased from this dealership and the third from Debbie Lotufo and Cory Evans. They are terrific to work with-- customer focused and a professional "no pressure" approach.

1 - 10 of 1,397 results