Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,485 Dealership Reviews
Matt12321
7/27/2015

"great "

A very welcoming dealership. This dealership made my first car purchase a successful one, and a enjoyable one. The staff was very pleasant and was never pushy on the customer. A great experience and a nice dealership

Dan
7/27/2015

"New 2015 Audi A4"

We recently leased a 2015 Audi A4 from Flemington Audi. We were very pleased with the way our sales rep, Anthony Danese showed us the features of the car, how he explained the lease versus purchase option, and the additional time he spent with us at delivery explaining how to use the car's navigation and other accessories.

Anthony Danese

Nancy
7/26/2015

"Flemington Audi is # 1"

This is my 3rd car leased throught this dealership. I worked with Harrison Turner as my Sales Contact and he was really knowledgable with lease end options and super supportive while I changed my mind several times on which car I wanted to lease this time. The nice thing about Flemington Audi is that when you walk into the showroom, there is no pressure. Everyone is super friendly and accomodating. Another great perk to Flemington Audi is the service department- shout out to Christina and Michelle. You will meet this two terrific gals if you purchase Audi Care( highly recommend this option) or use the service department at this dealership. Super nice and always willing to do 'Whatever it Takes 'to make your day easier. I also worked with Corey Evans for the final paperwork and always a pleasure to do business with. Thank you Flemington Audi- once again, I love my new car! Nancy

kerrie
7/26/2015

"This is our 4th car purchase and never disappoints!"

We have bought 4 cars from this dealer and they do a wonderful job! Customer service is great as well as service. Worked with Ron Neall and he was great!

130SylvanLake
7/25/2015

"Much better than I had expected"

Irina Williams was my Sales Contact & I was impressed with her Mechanical knowledge on the features of all the item's I inquired about . She was very easy to deal with & did not put any high pressure on the sale of the Car . We were not certain on the car of choice & relied on her input on the few Car's that we had in mind that suited our needs . We then selected the 2016 Audi A4 & she then searched for the car that had all the features we wanted since it was not in stock . On the day we picked up the car she went over all the Features & she said come back again as many times as we need help on any problems that we might have . When we sat down to negotiate a fair deal for the trade in & purchase price , Dough Mathewson , got involved , who also was very good person to deal with . He did not insult us with our trade in & he even joked with us why are we getting a new car since our's appear to be show room quality . I did the research on the fair price's for trade & buy for the Audi & happy to say we worked together to get a deal that suited us . Dan & Carol

Jujulaine
7/23/2015

"great experience "

My experience was amazing everyone was polite and took care of my needs . My sales rep made me fall in love with my car and made sure I was satisfied. 10/10

firstaudi
7/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

This was my best car buying experience. The team at Flemington Volkswagon Porsche Audi is amazing. They worked hard to get me a great price. They were very professional and treated my like family. I will only buy cars from the Flemington Family of dealer from now on. Thanks again.

Satisfied customer
7/21/2015

"First class service and support in my buying experience"

Outstanding support from the time I walked in to the time I left with my new Audi. Strong all around. I would highly recommend this dealership. Ryan Blackmore

SatisfiedCustomer
7/21/2015

"Purchase of 2012 Passat from Jason Haye"

Jason Haye was very easy to deal with. He wasn't pushy at all and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. When we picked up the vehicle Jason had prepared everything and the vehicle looked beautiful. The car buying process couldn't not have been any easier and more enjoyable.

skipper3245

"Great Experience"

I did not walk into this dealer looking to buy anything. I was simply looking to find out some more information. I told Irina Williams what application I was using the car for, and she introduced me to a car that I did not think was even in my price range, but between her and Jon Budd, they made it work. Jon was very knowledgeable on packages and info about financing and again helped me find what was best for me. Great people, not too pushy, believable.

1 - 10 of 1,485 results