Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

4AA4
3/01/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised"

We contacted approximately seven dealers throughout PA, NJ and NY looking for a used Audi A4. Attempted to buy a car here in PA, but the salesman wasn't very responsive. With snow on the way, we decided to stop by Flemington on our way to see another car in north Jersey. It was our last stop. Jason and Jon were great and really sealed the deal with value-added services others didn't offer.

Budgohl
2/27/2015

"easy and thorough"

I purchased my Audi 2.5 years ago and have had all of my service done at Flemington Audi. I have at all times been met with very professional and friendly staff. Other than the normal service I have had the misfortune to have three damage tires over the course of the 2.5 years and each time Christine has help make the experience easy and friendly. I can't stress enough the importance having confidence in having the job well done and Christine has made that the norm.

gigi5
2/23/2015

"Enjoyable and easy car purchasing experience"

I purchased a new Audi Q5 and worked with Ron Neall. He was friendly, knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to do business with him and the staff of Flemington Audi. Ron was very patient while explaining the functions of the car and especially the technology. He was very instrumental and communicative in obtaining the car that I wanted and I thought very fair in the pricing. The whole buying process was super easy. Also helpful were John Rachmeil and Doug Mathewson. It was an outstanding experience! Plus, I love my new Q5!

nit
2/22/2015

"The only place to buy a car!"

John Rachmiel is an excellent sales person who goes the extra mile for the customer. I dealt with both John and Ed Goddard and together they made it happen. And once the deal was struck, Cory Evans explained the options available to me. The electronics on this car can be overwhelming, but John Rachel has been extraordinarily helpful and very patient in helping me to understand how to use the many electronic components. My wife has had two Audis from Flemington (both of which she bought from John Rachmiel) and has always said how much she loves the cars and the dealership and how they always make her feel that they appreciate her patronage, whether she is buying or just going in for service. Now I can see why she has been so happy to do business with Flemington Audi. The staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable - and it doesn't hurt that this is the best car I have ever owned!

Billw39
2/21/2015

"2015 VW Golf Purchase"

I purchased a new 2015 VW Golf from Flemington. This is the second vehicle I've purchased there and my experience was outstanding. I worked with Larry Schulman and he made the trade in and purchase process painless and stress free. He is very knowledgeable of the products and is a pleasure to work with..I also worked with Jon Budd of the finance department. He did a great job explaining my lease terms thoroughly and offering additional coverages to meet my needs. The facilities are nice and clean and the service waiting area is comfortable and appealing. Overall, I would highly recommend Flemington Auto Group, Larry Schulman and Jon Budd.

fluxhappens
2/21/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I would like to commend the whole staff at flemington volkswagen. I would also like to thank the sales associate David Whitlock. From when I first stepped into the door, til the time I left the lot with my new car, he was so attentive to all my questions and needs. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a new volkswagen ask for David Whitlock. Even after I left with my new car, he called to see how I was doing with my new car.

David Whitlock

fbanko3

"Easy to work with"

The people that I worked with were easy to work ordering my vehicle. My salesman worked with me to get all the options and equipment that I wanted.

FG
2/19/2015

"Great Car Leasing Experience"

I had a great experience with a recent lease of a 2015 Audi A4. This is my fifth leased vehicle with Fleminton Audi and each time I've had the good fortune of dealing with an expereinced, knowlegeble and courteous staff starting with my Sales rep, John Rachmiel, and Jon Budd in Finance. The prices, customer service, and the quality of the vehicles will keep me coming back.

Bmxdad
2/19/2015

"Flemington, Where to find your car."

Some of the dealerships locations I have worked with in the past: Oneonta, NY, Hartford, CT, Millburn, NJ, Hilltop, IL, My point is I have been around and sampled several locations. Flemington Audi is at the top of the list. Every Audi dealership is a cut above most auto dealerships but Flemington is something really special. I am not going into price of services but the folks at Flemington have always made an effort to work with in a range that was manageable. Five stars

mcpenyak
2/15/2015

"Tremendous VW Experience"

I had a phenomenal experience with a recent lease on a 2015 Passat. I was lucky enough to connect with Jason Haye as a walk-in. He was very friendly and accommodating to my wife and me. He took the time to explain all the model options on the Passats, which was important to me since I was upgrading from an '03 Jetta. Jason was very knowledgeable on all the features and options. He even took time with us after the test drive to walk around the snowy back lot to look at other Passats. Long story short, this ended up being my first and only stop for a new car. I felt so comfortable with Jason, Doug Mathewson, and Jon Budd that I signed up for a lease that day on a car that I saw in the back lot. I am not one to act hastily and I certainly didn't intend to end up with a new car when I left home. However, the combination of service, value, and hassle/haggle-free negotiating made this a very painless experience. I would certainly recommend all involved to anyone. I typically dread having to search for a new car when my other leases have come close to expiring, but I am actually looking forward to going back in another 3 years!

1 - 10 of 1,365 results