Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,432 Dealership Reviews
EuroCarNJ
5/22/2015

"Great to work with"

Irina was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and worked very hard for us. She made it a point to be available and make sure our needs were met. Jon made the business side very smooth.

Elizabeth
5/21/2015

"Leased a Q5 from Sue DePasque at Flemington Volks/Porshce/Au"

First time leasing... Sue was extremely friendly and helpful. Streamlined the process and made very simple. Very professional. Helped me pick out the car and knew all the features Made the process fun!

HappyMom
5/21/2015

"They are the Best, forget the rest!"

My son and I recently visited several local car dealerships searching for a car to purchase or lease. We were very impressed with the Flemington VW Porshe & Audi dealerdhip. The sales people and staff were very professional. The space for the showroom is open, bright and beautiful. We walked to the service area and that area was also very clean and orderly. You definitely get a welcomed feeling and it feels very much like they are experts in their field.

jennylu

"My daughter experience"

Mr Larry Shulman was a man of integrity. He get his commitment to my daughter. He was courteous at every step and genuine. We truly appreciated his warm family approach. Thank you again Larry for making my daughters first car experience impressionable. Sincerely, Ms Macias

DrivingNSmiling
5/20/2015

"An Excellent Buying Experience"

With high mileage on my Panamera daily driver, I dropped by the dealership last Friday night minutes before closing time to walk the lot and get some ideas for my next ride, not really expecting to be greeted so late in the day or to find anything right away. Minutes later, one of the new Audi salespeople, Mr. Anthony Danese, walked up and introduced himself. We discussed a few general ideas. Minutes later we sat down at his desk to exchange contact information and I asked him to keep a lookout for vehicles meeting certain specs that I would be interested in considering. He mentioned that a spotless 2008 R8 had just arrived and he showed it to me. Magnificent, competitively priced, but no warranties. I needed a solid warranty and a decent trade-in on the Panamera to consider the deal. Mr. Danese had a rock solid warranty better-than-expected ready on Saturday morning via text and I returned in the evening to purchase the spectacular R8 after NOT hearing back from two other dealers at two other high-end dealerships that I had visited earlier on Friday. We put the final touches on the deal Monday morning and the rest is history. Mr. Danese, Mr. Jon Budd, and the rest of the staff whom I met were knowledgeable, efficient, effective and friendly. It was a pleasure to do business with them. This is third time I've purchased a vehicle from Flemington Porsche-Audi-VW. My first two were at Porsche and Volkswagen and the experience is consistently top notch.

Anthony Danese

Dharias

"Professional team!"

Madison is a thorough professional and fully knowledgeable with the Audi vehicles. The team (Madison, Peter and Jon) is direct and does not pressurize the customer, allowing us to make the sound decision.

Rmetz

"Excellent service"

I would like to thank everyone at Flemington VW, Audi, Porsche!! While I was I introduced to several individuals throughout the retail floor and service department, all were very pleasant and professional, I can not remember everyone's name but I would like to thank them none the less. Special thanks to Larry Schulman who sold me my new Audi S3, he went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted. Anyone who is looking for a seamless, professional, no hassle experience in purchasing a new car, I highly recommend you ask for Larry! Also a special thanks to Jon Budd in the finance department. Ralph Metz Jr.

Joe

"Flat tire "

I had a flat and needed my car. Ben got me in right away and took care of it and they even changed worn out break pads! Great prompt service. An example of the way it should be done

lovemygolf

"Fantastic Buying Experience!"

My son and I just bought his first car from Harrison Turner and we were very happy. Harrison is so easy to work with and we never felt any of the high pressure sales tactics that many other dealers use. He had to search to get the specific color we wanted from another dealer and he was able to find the car quickly. Harrison worked with us on a lease and we feel that we got a great deal. Overall, this was a fantastic buying experience!

Paul123
5/18/2015

"Easiest audi dealer to work with!"

Irina and the sales team at Flemington were rockstars. They were straight forward with pricing, honest, and didn't make you feel like you were getting taken for a ride. My purchase took less than 2 hours and I drove it home prepped and polished. This is by far the best experience I've had at an Audi dealer in NJ/NYC areas and having now purchased 3, I've sampled them all!

1 - 10 of 1,432 results