Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Sales Professional
Doug  Mathewson, Sales Manager, Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Doug Mathewson

August 17, 2017

"Great experience at Flemington "

- 60mcmahon

I recently bought a new Audi S5 as a present for my husband from Flemington Audi and was floored by the excellent service and high level of professionalism exhibited by the team. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to visit the team at Flemington Audi; especially people unfamiliar with the process of buying a new car. I felt at ease the entire time and knew I was in great hands!

Sue DePasque
John Rachmiel
Jon Budd

August 16, 2017

"Excellent Service Alive and Well in Flemington, NJ!"

- ProudAudiS5

Having recently retired from the Army, I was looking for a very specific vehicle as a present to myself - fortunately I found what I was looking for in Flemington, NJ - unfortunately it was 180 miles from my home. Doing a deal from a distance can be a challenge, but the team at Flemington Audi made it incredibly easy and enjoyable for both me and my daughter. My service team led by Sue DePasque had the car ready upon arrival and got me in and out the door in just about 2hrs. When a minor issue on my certified car became apparent just days after purchase, Rob Barcelona, the manager there actually owned the issue, sent a driver with a brand new Audi A5 down to my home in the DC area to retrieve my car, fixed it and returned it within 72hrs - even threw in some all-weather mats for my troubles! Honestly, in this day and age I was floored by this gesture and have probably told that story to dozens of family and friends so far. The car is beautiful inside and out, but truly my memorable experience is all due to the incredible customer service received at this dealership. If I need another car, I will certainly look at Flemington first - yes the cost in time and money to get there is more than what I'd pay in the DC Metro area, but you can't put a price tag on that kind of quality and service. Thanks also to Zaneta Graf, Corey Evans and the driver Andrew!

Sue DePasque
Corey Evans
Zaneta Graf
Other Employees : Andrew the driver

August 16, 2017

"Longtime Customer Because of the OUTSTANDING Service"

- Msm0130dr

I started with Flemington Audi in August 09. Now, I'm onto my third car from Flemington Audi. The service that we have gotten here over the years has been superb, which is why we keep coming back. The employees here truly know how to treat a customer and they are willing to work with you. Shoutout to John, Peter, Corey & Rob who have helped with my purchases! Christina and Michelle in service have been helpful and outstanding over the years. Thank you, Flemington Audi!

John Rachmiel