Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,511 Dealership Reviews
Tricia
8/30/2015

"Great experience at Audi Flemington"

I was very fortunate to have Madison Kircher as my salesperson. Madison is extremely knowledgeable about the Audi brand and that was very helpful for me, as this was my first Audi purchase. Madison was always available to answer my questions and went above and beyond to fulfill my requests. Purchasing my first A5 was a wonderful experience, thanks to Madison and Audi Flemington.

Stacie
8/28/2015

"review"

They were honest, helpful and patient with me during the entire process. I love the car and thanks to Ron, I feel comfortable driving it.

raylewis27
8/25/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Great transaction - honest, knowledgeable, prompt - besides Ron my sales contact had 2 other contacts and all very positive - made it easy to be repeat customer

KFF2015
8/23/2015

"Outstanding Service and Professionalism"

From the moment I first contacted Volkswagen I was treated with outstanding professionalism and courtesy. Sue DePasque was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Every email and question was followed up immediately with a response. The day I picked up my new car Victor Belisle spent a great deal of time with me making sure I knew about every safety feature. As a first time new car owner I am happy I made the decision to use this dealership. I highly recommend this dealership and sales team.

Zaneta Graf

SG464
8/21/2015

"unsurpassed service"

The entire experience was second to none. . Mr. Costigan walked me through every aspect of the deal. His professionalism and expertise was amazing. I would strongly reccomend him and his team to anyone looking to buy or lease an Audi.

joetag
8/20/2015

"A remarkable experience"

From the time I walked in the Porsche dealership I was pleased with the professionalism and promptnes of Richard Karas. I was offered a test drive and an in depth explanation on the various features of the Macan. Unfortunately, the price quoted was above my budget and I had resigned myself to continue my search elsewhere. To my surprise, Richard worked his magic with management and reached out to me with a very reasonable offer that I gladly accepted. Richard kept in touch with me throughout the weekend to go over the various steps and, along with Corey, managed to make the car delivery the fastest ever. It was truly a remarkable experience and I highly recommend this dealership. Thanks again Richard, Joe Tagliavia

swrobinson
8/19/2015

"Purchased My 2nd VW From This Dealer"

Anthony Danese was my salesperson and was great to work with to purchase this vehicle for my daughter. This was my 2nd purchase from this dealership as they are excellent with sales and the service after the purchase.Highly recommend.

Anthony Danese

jrdow57
8/19/2015

"Flemington is one of the top notch car dealership in the USA"

Madison & Corey were wonderful people to deal with on my most recent vehicle purchase. This is the 4th vehicle hat I have purchased from Flemington.

golfR7
8/18/2015

"2016 Volkswagen Golf R"

First, I would like to thank Jason Haye on his relentless determination to deliver me the 2016 Golf R I waited months for. Jason was an excellent sales professional and kept me updated on any news available to him about my order. He also did a lot of extra work on his end to find the proper VW corporate contacts to request an allocation for the limited production car. Second, Irina Williams helped go over the interior applications of the car with me and she knew the car inside and out, especially with all the new cool tech gadgets. Very personable and professional attitude helped aid in the car buying experience. Lastly, I would like to thank Corey Evans. He made the finance part of the purchase very smooth and easy. He lays out all the pricing in an organized fashion, very easy to see as a buyer. I would also like to thank Steve Opdyke for his help with the whole purchase and trade in of my prior vehicle. Repeat Customer for Life!

Linda6260
8/17/2015

"Driving my dream car"

I have been searching for a new car for a year and a half. I have test driven BMW, Audi and VWs. I currently own a Porsche Cayenne GTS with manual transmission. It is hard to find a 4 wheel drive car that can top that experience. Richard Karas gladly gave me a test drive on a Panamera 4 that was on the lot when I came in for some replacement parts for the GTS. He was very respectful. (I was a woman shopping without my hubby and didn't get the where is your husband question!) I walked away on that visit, but a few months later another perfect dream car showed up on the lot. Two days later, I was driving it away. Richard showed a willingness to negotiate, and I left with a win-win purchase, backed by months of competitive pricing for the same model from NJ to Florida! Having had my Cayenne serviced there, I am familiar with their friendly service team headed by Michael. They maintained this Panamera 4 over it's short life and I know it will be in good hands in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,511 results