Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Call
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

"2014 Touareg TDI Executive"

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Touareg TDI and our experience was spectacular! Not only did they locate the exact car we wanted but color as well. We were extremely pleased with Steve Opdyke and Sue DePasque's handling of our purchase as they explained every step along the way from start to finish. Everything went perfect and there were no surprises. Every detail was as Steve/Sue said it would be. Pam and I are very happy with the dealership and will highly recommend Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi to our friends. Thanks. Pam & Rob Pitts

"Great Dealership for our 2015 VW Golf"

My wife & I recently purchased a 2015 VW Golf at Flemington Volkswagen. My wife has purchased cars from this dealer previously and spoke highly of them, however this was my first experience dealing with them. Couldn't be happier. Our salesperson, Jason Haye was super nice, friendly and accommodating. He answered all of our questions and was just a nice person to deal with overall. Finance manager Corey was equally helpful, friendly, etc. Overall just a really professionally run operation with genuinely nice people working there. Glad we chose Flemington and would go there again in a heartbeat.

"Customer friendly and excellent service "

My husband and I had a great experience from start to finish. Our sales agent Jason Haye was very nice and professional, he instantly understood our needs and wishes and found us what we are looking for. His friendliness and honesty made us feel at home and made us very comfortable with the process of leasing and negotiating the lease offer. He made us familiar with the new car and answered all the questions we had. The process was quick and easy. We end up getting a great lease deal, no hidden fees or outrageous markups we have seen at other dealerships. Jon Budd who handled the lease contract was extremely friendly and honest and went out of his way to explain all the numbers on the lease contract. I highly recommend Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

"My rainy trip to New Jersey"

Drove all the way from Fairfield County CT in pouring rain to buy my car from Flemington Porsche. Sales staff was excellent. They gave me fair value for my trade and were flexible on pricing for my purchase. Would highly recommend, and when I buy another Porsche (I always do) I will make the trip back to Flemington.

"Fantastic. Service "

We had a great experience at Flemington Porsche from start to end. The staff was very professional and courteous. They facilitated the buying process and made it very enjoyable. We were out of state buyers, who were not able to go and buy right away. Fortunately, we were told "don't worry its your car" and the really meant it! I would definitely recommend and buy from Flemington again. Thanks to Larry Schulman, John Budd and Corey Evans were all awesome.

"Excellent service!"

John Rachmiel was helpful from the beginning of our search for a car until the very end. He was able to help us find the best car for our needs and budget. We are more than satisfied with the car we purchased. Looking forward to meeting with him again for our family's next car!

"Best car leasing experience. "

All work was completed via internet and telephone. The paperwork was accurate and ready when we arrived and delivery was fast. Sue was very knowledgable.

"they worked hard to find a car after my accident!"

Thank you to Richard Karas and Doug Mathewson for working hard to find me a new Audi Q5 after my 2011 was totaled in an accident. They were able to locate a car and deliver as promised within a few days. I got the color and specs I desired without waiting 3 months. My 2011 Q5 performed well in a collision so I purchased another one. Corey was efficient with the finances, registration, and plates. I highly recommend the car and the dealership!

"Our 2nd Audi purchase"

Had one Audi for 10 years and we were pleasantly impressed with the car-buying experience that we had at Flemington Audi where we just purchased our 2nd Audi. Larry was very helpful every step of the way, as was Jon, who helped us coordinate all the paper-work details. So far we love the car!

"Purchase of Audi A4"

Great experiec. Starte doff with contacting on internet. Victor was great worked with me to satify my questions, followed up without being pushy. Met Anthoney Danese, excellent service great personality. And finally what can I say about amazing Doug!! He was just outtanding. The entire team is excellent!. Really a pleasure to do business with. I went in and bought the car on same day.

Anthomy Danese, Doug Mathewson