Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

213 Highway 202,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Info
About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi is proud to be a Dealer Rater Certified Dealership. We believe that Dealer Rater is the best way for our great customers to tell us and the Car Buying Public about our Dealership and Staff. Our Goal is to first listen to our customers while we offer them the very best buying experience before, during and after their visit.

About Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi Learn More

1,834 Dealership Reviews
shahmalhar
9/26/2016

"Best Dealership"

I recently bought Audi A4 from Audi Flemington. Employees here are extremely friendly and professional. Irrespective of being Manager or Sales person, everybody is extremely down to earth. During this venture I dealt majorly with Ron and Peter. They are the most genuine people I have ever met. Peter helped us in bringing the price down as much as possible and I never expected that I would get 2017 A4 at this price. Finally Jon helped us during final paper signing and as well gave us discount for Total loss and Dings and dents package. I came across many dealerships irrespective of brands, but Audi Flemington is the best. Both Thumbs Up!! Keep this spirit up!!

DanyNJ
9/26/2016

"Q7 dream"

I bought a new car at your dealership, first why Flemington and not another dealer. I visited other Audi dealers but when I arrived at Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi, Larry made all the difference. We felt welcome and he help me find the right Q7. Larry was highly professional and very supportive of all our needs. Thanks to Larry and Team Audi.

Siva
9/25/2016

"Great Experience!"

I wanted to acknowledge Benjamin Mandanas regarding my recent purchase of a car. I felt comfortable and relaxed working through the car purchasing process. Overall, a wonderful experience.

Bobm
9/24/2016

"Great Deal and Service"

Dealt with Jason Haye, Peter Costigan and Cory Evans Jason was very responsive and showed as the vehicles that we were looking for Peter gave us very good pricing Cory was very efficient with the paperwork I would recommend they dealership

amushtaq70
9/24/2016

"Excellent overall customer service"

I had a very good experience at Flemington VW, the deal was very good. They really take care of the customers. I will recommend this to my friends.

Franny19
9/19/2016

"Great Experience!"

I bought an Audi A3 from Madison Kircher and she was great! Madison was welcoming, accommodating, and well informed on the A3. I had my family with me and Madison was happy to answer all of our questions. During the whole process I never felt pressured to buy and I got a great deal. Jon Budd was also great to work with and he took the time to explain all of the paperwork. It was a great experience overall!

NCJP
9/18/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I have purchased at least 6 cars from this dealership over a number of years and each time I visit I remember why I went there. Although dealerships get a bad rap I have only ever had great experiences at this dealership. This time I worked with Ben Mandanas, Doug Mathewson and Corey Evans and each person explained either the car or the car purchasing process without being over bearing. I felt comfortable and relaxed working through the car purchasing process and if I did not understand something it was not a problem to go over that item again. Lots of paperwork but Corey put us through the process with ease. Overall an exceptionally good experience.

maggie15
9/17/2016

"Great, professional experience from everyone. "

The people and atmosphere are always so welcoming and accommodating. Any questions were always answered and no matter what I felt like my comfort cam first as the customer. I would like to especially thank Debbie Lotufo for making my experience above and beyond.

IrisS
9/16/2016

"Something New"

My husband and I have been involved with Flemington VW Porsche Audi for a very many years. We have leased 6 vehicles 5 of which were Tiguans, and the most recent is my 2016 Audi Q3 Prestige. I can't speak highly enough not only about the craftsmanship and performance of this car, but the perfect choice for our lifestyle. I have worked exclusively with Jason Haye, Client Advisor who has always been fully committed to making sure that everything needed, wanted, asked about and wished for was behind the wheels of these vehicles. Jason demonstrates his expertise and unbounding knowledge by always making the journey pleasurable, stress free, informative and fun. It is such a comforting feeling knowing you are being heard and listened to, which always brings with it a feeling of confidence and total satisfaction with this process. If my descriptions sound like I am taking about family or valued friends, working with Jason and staff members makes you feel like being a part of the Flemington VW Porsche Audi family. I also had the pleasure of working with Corey Evans, Finance Manager who I have worked with before so I knew I would be treated with dignity and respect and appreciated as a loyal client. The only regret is not being able to continue to work with Michael McGovern and Ben Casterline of the VW Service Department where my husband and I have built a long standing relationship with this staff who always provides the Gold Standard of service. I have been assured that working with Audi service will not disappoint. I highly recommend becoming a member of the Flemington VW Porsche Audi family, and making sure to request Jason Haye so he can provide you with a tailor-made experience regardless of your choice of vehicle.

C Lorber
9/14/2016

"Excellant"

Debbie made us comfortable and the transition from Lexus to Audi was seamless. She was thorough and carefully explained every facet of the purchase. Thanks for everything

1 - 10 of 1,834 results