Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Sales Professional

September 22, 2017

"Always A Pleasure "

- Audivwguy

This was my 2nd car purchase from Flemington Audi VW . My sales person Madison is wonderful, she’s very honest , straight to the point and gets back to me in a timely fashion. Even after I took my prestige A4 home and now my new Jetta she still asks if I have any questions on either cars. This kind of service you can’t train or teach people . The thoughtfulness is there , thank you once again . I will always return.

Madison Kircher

September 20, 2017

"Buying my first CPO Audi A3 from Flemington dealership"

- CZ

Searching for my birthday gift this year, a new car, leads me to Flemington NJ dealership. For the first time I decided to try buy a CPO car so, as expected, I was a bit hesitant at first. Working with Benjamin Mandanas and Jon Budd eased my angst and resulted in buying a CPO Audi A3 2017 car. Furthermore, the dealership arranged for the car to be delivered in Manhattan as we requested. Thank you Ben and Jon.

Benjamin Mandanas
Jon Budd

September 19, 2017

"Good accomodation of multiple and extended test drive reques"

- TonyK

Jason Haye was professional and helpful during my shopping experience, accommodating multiple test drives, over a few days, so I could make up my mind.

Jason Haye